Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,714 members, 7,882,430 topics. Date: Sunday, 07 July 2024 at 04:15 AM

I Was Betrayed: Yari Reacts To Losing Senate President Seat To Akpabio - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Was Betrayed: Yari Reacts To Losing Senate President Seat To Akpabio (47668 Views)

Ex-Gov Yari Lands In London Hospital After Losing Senate Presidency To Akpabio / Adamu Garba: Tinubu Was Betrayed By Osinbajo And SW Govs Not Buhari / INEC Electoral Officer Related To Akpabio Nab With Results And Ballot Papers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Was Betrayed: Yari Reacts To Losing Senate President Seat To Akpabio by Voltage7: 10:56pm On Jun 15, 2023
Oga Yari, use this word "The North Remembers"
Re: I Was Betrayed: Yari Reacts To Losing Senate President Seat To Akpabio by Bar1941(m): 10:57pm On Jun 15, 2023
They don put this one for one chance.

1 Like

Re: I Was Betrayed: Yari Reacts To Losing Senate President Seat To Akpabio by VULCAN(m): 10:59pm On Jun 15, 2023
The man with a thousand monikers.

You have been begging on Nairaland for years.

Before it was sickness but now you have changed format.

I hail you.

Committed to scam the gullible

Diary012:
Please if anybody can help me with any little amount to eat I will be very happy. Feeding is a big problem for me and my family please no matter how small. I havent eaten anything since yesterday in the morning pls. My dad is a retired teacher and my mom is late. Am a single mother with my own son mouth to feed, the little money i make have use it to cater for my dad illness and pay house rent but his health is getting worst. Now we can't even eat or buy water to drink. Please if you're reading this message pls come to our aid, no matter how small it will go a long way pls. May God meet you at the point of your need as you have show us mercy amen

Acct num:
Faith
First Bank

4 Likes

Re: I Was Betrayed: Yari Reacts To Losing Senate President Seat To Akpabio by sslcrypt: 11:06pm On Jun 15, 2023
In my opinion tinibu sees the power equation heavily favors the North. So he will try to as much as he can to create a balance. Look at the political equation, the south have played their last card. Going forward the politicians in the south are not as sophisticated and smart as tinibu. It's really a tight spot for the south because the north knows this weakness.

2 Likes

Re: I Was Betrayed: Yari Reacts To Losing Senate President Seat To Akpabio by mechanics(m): 11:19pm On Jun 15, 2023
ManirBK:
yes life continues but you must obey Jagaban Directives or fall in abyss
hmmm.
Re: I Was Betrayed: Yari Reacts To Losing Senate President Seat To Akpabio by hopexter(m): 11:25pm On Jun 15, 2023
id4sho:
E go reach everybody, balablu bhlu bhlu bulaba tongue

Re: I Was Betrayed: Yari Reacts To Losing Senate President Seat To Akpabio by itsene: 11:30pm On Jun 15, 2023
Yari is sowing discord.His external sponsors deceived him.

2 Likes

Re: I Was Betrayed: Yari Reacts To Losing Senate President Seat To Akpabio by Pharaohny: 11:35pm On Jun 15, 2023
Ok
Re: I Was Betrayed: Yari Reacts To Losing Senate President Seat To Akpabio by itsene: 11:44pm On Jun 15, 2023
Heffalump:
Yari or is it yarinya must be a very wicked soul.

He wants another Muslim to be Senate president when the Presidency is running on M-M mode. He's is an insensitive animal.
He is being sponsored by external forces

Be vigilant.
Re: I Was Betrayed: Yari Reacts To Losing Senate President Seat To Akpabio by itsene: 11:47pm On Jun 15, 2023
juman:
Those that wanted muslim in the place stood by him.
Those south easterners.

All senators from KEBBIand KADUNA.
Wonderful.
Re: I Was Betrayed: Yari Reacts To Losing Senate President Seat To Akpabio by itsene: 11:50pm On Jun 15, 2023
Voltage7:
Oga Yari, use this word "The North Remembers"
Also append this phrase " The south must be vigilant".
Re: I Was Betrayed: Yari Reacts To Losing Senate President Seat To Akpabio by Onyiiobi7735(m): 11:52pm On Jun 15, 2023
grin grin Oga, accept your defeat peacefully and move on.Or are you going to look for your mandate or mandrake in the courts, just like the two presidential candidate desperados?

2 Likes

Re: I Was Betrayed: Yari Reacts To Losing Senate President Seat To Akpabio by Immanuel3(m): 11:59pm On Jun 15, 2023
ManirBK:

This comment has the exact 61 votes he expected, I won’t like this post not to alter his votes and so will you 😀
Re: I Was Betrayed: Yari Reacts To Losing Senate President Seat To Akpabio by eagleu: 12:44am On Jun 16, 2023
Yari this Yari that?
According to ElRufau:
President-muslim
Vice president-Muslim
Senate president-muslim
Speaker-Muslim
Chief justice- muslim
Every office-Muslim, because that's what his crazy God told him
Re: I Was Betrayed: Yari Reacts To Losing Senate President Seat To Akpabio by Gbenga4ever1411: 3:00am On Jun 16, 2023
Medicine after death.as usual our politicians way
Re: I Was Betrayed: Yari Reacts To Losing Senate President Seat To Akpabio by Ewaochesamco: 3:53am On Jun 16, 2023
Yari so in ur mind do think u can win Senate president?
President-Muslim
Vice President- Muslim
Senate president -Muslim?
Re: I Was Betrayed: Yari Reacts To Losing Senate President Seat To Akpabio by HRMK: 4:03am On Jun 16, 2023
YOU WERE ONLY BN VERY DUMB TO BLV YOU CAN DEFEAT BOTH TINUBU AND APC NEC AT THE SENATE!THIS WASNT BUHARI THE GREENHORN IN POLITICS BUT TINUBU THE MASTER STRATEGIST!YOU CAN EVEN CONSIDER YOURSELF VERY LUCKY TO HAVE SECURED 46VOTES!!
Re: I Was Betrayed: Yari Reacts To Losing Senate President Seat To Akpabio by Collinswyatt2: 4:59am On Jun 16, 2023
Sit-down first
Re: I Was Betrayed: Yari Reacts To Losing Senate President Seat To Akpabio by AK481(m): 5:53am On Jun 16, 2023
He lost because it was secret open ballot .

People are scared of voting for him against their party or the acting president Rod.
Re: I Was Betrayed: Yari Reacts To Losing Senate President Seat To Akpabio by Septagon: 5:54am On Jun 16, 2023
haffaze777:
[/b]

Is mission to sienna available?
yes
Re: I Was Betrayed: Yari Reacts To Losing Senate President Seat To Akpabio by ejimatic: 5:55am On Jun 16, 2023
SendoSendal:

https://www.pulse.ng/news/politics/i-was-betrayed-yari-reacts-to-losing-senate-president-election-to-akpabio/6eq8zm8.amp
. All those who embarked on on a fruitless journey would gnadh their teeth eventually.
VP Shetimma is from Borno State. Yari is from Zamfara. Both NE Does that make sense?
If the election is repeated hundred times Yari would not win.

Same will be the results at the PEPT regardless of any evidences presented.
Re: I Was Betrayed: Yari Reacts To Losing Senate President Seat To Akpabio by Slurity(m): 6:07am On Jun 16, 2023
This people are yet to know who people call Jagaban. He block you even before you fire the shot.
Re: I Was Betrayed: Yari Reacts To Losing Senate President Seat To Akpabio by HRMK: 6:23am On Jun 16, 2023
DEM TALK SAY DIS MAN BE EX GOV?WHY HIM COME BE SO NAIVE?YOU CONTEST AGAINST TINUBU/APC CANDIDATE AND EXPECT TO WIN?NOR BE BUHARI DEY FOR POWER NOW WEN SARAKI DEY WIN OOOO......YOU GO DEY LOSE MANY THINGS FOM APC FOR GOING AGAINST THE PARTY!
GO ASK NDUME!!
Re: I Was Betrayed: Yari Reacts To Losing Senate President Seat To Akpabio by stevups(m): 6:25am On Jun 16, 2023
That's work of The Boss
Re: I Was Betrayed: Yari Reacts To Losing Senate President Seat To Akpabio by MrsTblooms: 6:38am On Jun 16, 2023
This Osinbajo I mean Yari must be olodo. He had counted his chicken even before they hatched.

Now, we have uncommon two betrayals in Nigeria off late. One in the south the other one is in the north
Re: I Was Betrayed: Yari Reacts To Losing Senate President Seat To Akpabio by NEIGHBOUR(m): 6:40am On Jun 16, 2023
itsene:
Yari is sowing discord.His external sponsors deceived him.

Anybody they support must fail.
Re: I Was Betrayed: Yari Reacts To Losing Senate President Seat To Akpabio by lexy2014: 6:42am On Jun 16, 2023
Septagon:
Fear who no fear Akpabio.thats south south Jagaban

Hadley Chase available

How has that moved SS forward?
Re: I Was Betrayed: Yari Reacts To Losing Senate President Seat To Akpabio by gracealonev: 6:44am On Jun 16, 2023
ManirBK:

The same Jagaban that rallied around to produce Tambuwal just to hurt Jonathan...
Re: I Was Betrayed: Yari Reacts To Losing Senate President Seat To Akpabio by Iamzik: 6:45am On Jun 16, 2023
INTEGRITYA1:
said his permutations as of 3 am on Tuesday showed that he would get at least 61 out of the 109 votes available, which would have been enough to see him coast home to victory.
There is different between projection and reality.

Take Advantage of this Executively Built 3 Bedroom Bungalow.
Located at Mowe Town by Redemption Camp and few minutes away from Ojodu Berger Lagos.
Tittle: C of o.
Available in N27.5million, N25million and N20million respectfully.
Make N5million initial deposit and spread the balance for up to 12 months without additional interest.

It saves you the stress of building from the scratch, take advantage now.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F2-KwQ7NHMk

What is the name of this estate?
Re: I Was Betrayed: Yari Reacts To Losing Senate President Seat To Akpabio by UptownVibes(m): 7:01am On Jun 16, 2023
Septagon:
Fear who no fear Akpabio.thats south south Jagaban

Hadley Chase available
Akpabio is one badt nigga in Nigerian politics. cheesy
Re: I Was Betrayed: Yari Reacts To Losing Senate President Seat To Akpabio by drugBaronTINUBU: 7:03am On Jun 16, 2023
ManirBK:
Mumu
U think Nigeria is Lagos
U think Nigerians are cowards people like the yorubas that allowed a drug pusher to be making decisions for them

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Al-Mustapha Discharged And Acquitted By Appeal Court / Maryland Wears New Look Ahead Of Lagos@50 Anniversary (photos) / Babajide Olusola Picks Babafemi Hamzat As Running Mate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.