Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,196 members, 7,873,875 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 08:23 PM

I Was Betrayed: Yari Reacts To Losing Senate President Seat To Akpabio - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Was Betrayed: Yari Reacts To Losing Senate President Seat To Akpabio (47649 Views)

Ex-Gov Yari Lands In London Hospital After Losing Senate Presidency To Akpabio / Adamu Garba: Tinubu Was Betrayed By Osinbajo And SW Govs Not Buhari / INEC Electoral Officer Related To Akpabio Nab With Results And Ballot Papers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Was Betrayed: Yari Reacts To Losing Senate President Seat To Akpabio by ferhyntorlah(f): 1:16pm On Jun 16, 2023
ejimatic:
. All those who embarked on on a fruitless journey would gnadh their teeth eventually.
VP Shetimma is from Borno State. Yari is from Zamfara. Both NE Does that make sense?
If the election is repeated hundred times Yari would not win.

Same will be the results at the PEPT regardless of any evidences presented.

Zamfara was carved out of Sokoto state, which is in the North West and not North East.

Zamfara is in North West.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Was Betrayed: Yari Reacts To Losing Senate President Seat To Akpabio by ejimatic: 3:42pm On Jun 16, 2023
ferhyntorlah:

Zamfara was carved out of Sokoto state, which is in the North West and not North East.

Zamfara is in North West.
. Correction noted and appreciated!
Re: I Was Betrayed: Yari Reacts To Losing Senate President Seat To Akpabio by ferhyntorlah(f): 5:01pm On Jun 16, 2023
ejimatic:
. Correction noted and appreciated!

Thanks for accepting the correction.

Wise man!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Was Betrayed: Yari Reacts To Losing Senate President Seat To Akpabio by Exceed15: 6:25pm On Jun 16, 2023
So they want to occupy 3 powerful positions?
Re: I Was Betrayed: Yari Reacts To Losing Senate President Seat To Akpabio by Christistruth03: 7:31pm On Jun 16, 2023
Senator Ali Ndume claims Tinubu did a lot of begging before the results was overturned in Akpabio,'s favour

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Femi Akinsanya Walked-out Of Wrecked Plane Before It Caught Fire / Photo Of Obasanjo And His Classmate At National Open University / Results Are Being Tampered With- Chris Smith, US Congressman, Nigerian Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.