Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,847 members, 7,872,838 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 11:26 PM

How Many Hours Do You Sleep In A Day? - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How Many Hours Do You Sleep In A Day? (22396 Views)

What Helps You Sleep At Night? / Do You Sleep Under An Insecticide-treated Mosquito Net? / Why Do People Sleep In Public Transport? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Many Hours Do You Sleep In A Day? by Juniorangel(m): 2:34pm On Jun 17, 2023
4 hours from 3am to 7am. Any small sleep during the day na jara...
Re: How Many Hours Do You Sleep In A Day? by AgentGoat: 2:34pm On Jun 17, 2023
UptownVibes:
I dey sell market online for people and I design website too.
Your sleep time is too short.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Many Hours Do You Sleep In A Day? by eliwa47(m): 2:34pm On Jun 17, 2023
6 hrs upwards, it depends on my mood grin

1 Like

Re: How Many Hours Do You Sleep In A Day? by monerozi5590: 2:35pm On Jun 17, 2023
PrimeWatermark:
4hours, all thanks to Diazepam.
If not, I'd be wide awake dealing with work, worries and anxiety.

Wow. So sorry but can you sleep without it even if it is for an hour?

Prescription drugs is never heathy.

1 Like

Re: How Many Hours Do You Sleep In A Day? by ahnie: 2:35pm On Jun 17, 2023
obedience4:

Meet someone to cuddle you to sleep, works for me thou
Thanks for the suggestion.
Re: How Many Hours Do You Sleep In A Day? by Kendo93: 2:35pm On Jun 17, 2023
1 sec
Re: How Many Hours Do You Sleep In A Day? by Omoawoke: 2:36pm On Jun 17, 2023
pocohantas:
I sleep a lot. If I overwork one day, I will make up for the sleep the next day. 8 hours sure for me, even more sef.

I once blocked someone for telling me I sleep too much because I didn't respond to his message by 2am. I first made it clear to him that a 9-5 worker shouldn't be awake by 2am WAT. So, I owe him no response at such unholy hour.

I don't joke with my sleep. Even during the era of midnight call, man couldn't make me stay awake all night. You will call and I won't pick.

If you come to my family house when I am asleep. Not even my mother would wake me up for you. I don't wake people up either. If you sleep off in my house, I will on fan to blow you and leave you there. Except there is work/emergency.

Sleep is sacred. I invested in an orthopedic mattress to ensure I sleep better.

Are you in your 50s?

1 Like

Re: How Many Hours Do You Sleep In A Day? by Omoawoke: 2:37pm On Jun 17, 2023
Hotwest:
2hours(3am to 5am) only on days when there is no USA NBA games.

If there is laslas 1hour sleep only then I'm off to work early mormor bfr traffic start

Life is hard! I know when I get married my wife will make me sleep better

At this rate, you may collapse and pass on
Re: How Many Hours Do You Sleep In A Day? by Robertgreene1(m): 2:37pm On Jun 17, 2023
PrimeWatermark:
Bros abeg l use Almighty God beg u..quit dat diazepam (Valium) now!!! Before it gets too late
I can even introduce you to two non addictive cough drugs that will help u sleep well and better than dat diazepam
But u see dat diazepam..it will completely wreck u sooner than later...
I'm talking out of experience bro
At a point bro..u will be needing dat diazepam all the time to just calm urself down small..not even sleep oo..to calm urself down..cus d kind anxiety and depression and restlessness dat drug dey bring eh!
What dat drug did to me eh! was terrible!
I've done trams for years...I've done codeine..I've done exhol5...I've done weed..but none affected me like dat diazepam!
If u quit bro...that's when heaven falls over
U gonna be shaking uncontrollably...sweat like a pig.. don't even think of sleep again 4 like two months unless u use heavy alcohol every night...d anxiety and restlessness no be here bro..u will feel like running away from your head..plus all d other terrible things that dat drug does to u.
Infact u can go completely crazy or even die (u can Google it bro) if u quit dt drug after a very long use...
Infact, there is one of my guys that does meth..weed...trams..crack... codeine.. infact dt guy is d worst crack head I've ever seen in my life..but when I mentioned dat diazepam to him..he was like "No No..don't go there oo..that's a drug for mad people!"
That's how bad that drug is bro!
so stop now bro...l will help u manage d withdrawal...u start with tapering off d drugs..that is gradually reducing d doses with time ...then use alcohol and other effective drugs to manage the withdrawal symptoms...just contact me bro..let me help you quit..cus what dat drug did to me eh after like just 8 months of heavy use..l won't even wish that terrible experience on my worst enemy!
But thank God l won d battle at last

14 Likes

Re: How Many Hours Do You Sleep In A Day? by IrepChrist: 2:38pm On Jun 17, 2023
PrimeWatermark:

What are your worries.... we all have. You are not the only one facing trials my dear. I just want to encourage you. All will be well my brother/sister.

2 Likes

Re: How Many Hours Do You Sleep In A Day? by Ezeego1(m): 2:38pm On Jun 17, 2023
5 hours is okay by me

More sleep doesn't help
Re: How Many Hours Do You Sleep In A Day? by Nobody: 2:38pm On Jun 17, 2023
pocohantas:
I sleep a lot. If I overwork one day, I will make up for the sleep the next day. 8 hours sure for me, even more sef.

I once blocked someone for telling me I sleep too much because I didn't respond to his message by 2am. I first made it clear to him that a 9-5 worker shouldn't be awake by 2am WAT. So, I owe him no response at such unholy hour.

I don't joke with my sleep. Even during the era of midnight call, man couldn't make me stay awake all night. You will call and I won't pick.

If you come to my family house when I am asleep. Not even my mother would wake me up for you. I don't wake people up either. If you sleep off in my house, I will on fan to blow you and leave you there. Except there is work/emergency.

You talk too much!

Did you have to include the part where "you invested in an orthopaedic mattress"? To buy mattress na investment?

All this noise you make online, it will come as no surprise if one eventually finds out you're living in your parents' roof and they're still shouldering your bills.

Na wa!

5 Likes

Re: How Many Hours Do You Sleep In A Day? by worldclass68(m): 2:39pm On Jun 17, 2023
latex 11pm to 1:30am. That's all
Re: How Many Hours Do You Sleep In A Day? by Mummyimbecile(m): 2:39pm On Jun 17, 2023
6hours during weekends, and 3hours workdays.

Most times, I come back home by 4am, and by 7am, I'm off.

Yankee life no easy sha. Bills dey to pay, landlords here no dey joke with their house rent.

We pay monthly, latest 3rd of every month, the landlord wan see your hand via the agent. Failure for him to see your hand, he will throw you out. Abge no dey this one.

We pay electricity bills, if you don't pay, you're disconnected electronically, nobody get time to carry ladder come cut your light.

I pay for gas bills, if you don't pay, your gas supply will be disconnected and you can't cook, except you use hot plate in your house, even that one dey draw light like wetin

7 Likes

Re: How Many Hours Do You Sleep In A Day? by Biola67: 2:40pm On Jun 17, 2023
15mins
Re: How Many Hours Do You Sleep In A Day? by ParrotGirls360(f): 2:40pm On Jun 17, 2023
3 hours. Sometimes 4-5 but most times 3hrs.
Re: How Many Hours Do You Sleep In A Day? by favour32(m): 2:41pm On Jun 17, 2023
Most rich people, don't sleep 1/3 of their lives.
If you know you know.
Re: How Many Hours Do You Sleep In A Day? by pode(m): 2:41pm On Jun 17, 2023
3-4 hours
Re: How Many Hours Do You Sleep In A Day? by HomeTutorsPro: 2:42pm On Jun 17, 2023
7 hours before I decided to get a girlfriend again.
Now I barely get 4 complete hours.
What big nyash can not do does not exist.
Re: How Many Hours Do You Sleep In A Day? by Johnchrix(m): 2:44pm On Jun 17, 2023
Kingosytex:
Mine is that bad. Can't even remember the last time I had a sound sleep, I go to bed around 11:40 Pm daily and before 1:30 Am my eyes are wide open.
Someone saw me in the mall just 3 days ago and said that I've not slept for quite some time. Many are really observant.

What do you do that keeps you awake
Re: How Many Hours Do You Sleep In A Day? by dododawa1: 2:45pm On Jun 17, 2023
Anytime if at home
GOD bless NIGERIA and NIGERIANS
Re: How Many Hours Do You Sleep In A Day? by Omoawoke: 2:47pm On Jun 17, 2023
8 to 10 hours
Re: How Many Hours Do You Sleep In A Day? by Nobody: 2:48pm On Jun 17, 2023
pocohantas:

Yes, it is an investment. I spent over 200k on a mattress for my sanity. If you sleep on one, I can assure you, you would wake up happier, be less aggressive than you currently are and mind your business more. Try it and thank me.

Poor/inadequate sleep is responsible for 90% of Nigerians bad attitude. Including yours.

You who sleeps on a majestic orthopaedic mattress that has honed your attitude and given you happiness, is the same you who makes it a daily handwork to attack men on a regular, even in threads where your opinions count for shit.

If you're like this cause you sleep on an orthopaedic mattress, I'll gladly throw mine away and sleep on the bare floor!

1 Like

Re: How Many Hours Do You Sleep In A Day? by phorget(m): 2:48pm On Jun 17, 2023
UptownVibes:
I sleep two hours during the day,and another two ,three hours at night.. Doctor been say 6hrs o.. cheesy Hustle no dey let person see sleep sometimes sef cheesy I can not be sleeping, while customers are waiting..

Hello there, reply my email please.
Re: How Many Hours Do You Sleep In A Day? by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 2:49pm On Jun 17, 2023
ibkayee:
Ibukun I know you sleep alot, with those eyes of yours. 😂
Re: How Many Hours Do You Sleep In A Day? by muykem: 2:50pm On Jun 17, 2023
Good 6 to 8hours. I can't kill myself.
Re: How Many Hours Do You Sleep In A Day? by Omoawoke: 2:51pm On Jun 17, 2023
ahnie:
2 hours.... suffering from insomnia.

Too short.

Your husband no dey nak you well?
Re: How Many Hours Do You Sleep In A Day? by Akwamkpuruamu: 2:52pm On Jun 17, 2023
7hrs
Re: How Many Hours Do You Sleep In A Day? by hopexter(m): 2:52pm On Jun 17, 2023
Anny69:
7 hours.

Lucky you. That means you sleep 35hrs a week? You must be so sound and healthy lol. I sleep 5hrs a day and get the rest of it during weekend.
Re: How Many Hours Do You Sleep In A Day? by obonujoker(m): 2:52pm On Jun 17, 2023
As an hustler.... I don't sleep in the afternoon.

11pm to 5 am every weekday
Re: How Many Hours Do You Sleep In A Day? by ibkayee(f): 2:52pm On Jun 17, 2023
Ikillbrokehoes:
Ibukun I know you sleep alot, with those eyes of yours. 😂
Lmao what is wrong with my eyes please 😂

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Resident Doctors Declare Total & Indefinite Strike, List 8 Demands / 26,039 Babies Born On New Year Day In Nigeria – UNICEF / Baby Suffering From Heart Defect Dies In Ife Ahead Of His Surgery. PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.