Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,846 members, 7,872,837 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 11:22 PM

How Many Hours Do You Sleep In A Day? - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How Many Hours Do You Sleep In A Day? (22393 Views)

What Helps You Sleep At Night? / Do You Sleep Under An Insecticide-treated Mosquito Net? / Why Do People Sleep In Public Transport? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Many Hours Do You Sleep In A Day? by Nobody: 3:48pm On Jun 17, 2023
cool my sleep depends on Ibedc ... yesterday they show me shege brought the light at 1:45am took it at 2:30, brought it at 3:00 am took it at 3:15 am ... Now the light is on but Malaria is playing organize on me ...I just dey look the light, and na this kind time the light go stay ....
Re: How Many Hours Do You Sleep In A Day? by coputa(m): 3:51pm On Jun 17, 2023
Humans work in the day and rest at night.Night is not meant to sleep only it's also a time to think and plan.A person who sleeps 8 hours every is sleeping away in productive time.

1 Like

Re: How Many Hours Do You Sleep In A Day? by Groovedaddy: 3:55pm On Jun 17, 2023
pstemma1990:
Highest is 3 hours at night from 3 to 6 am

Movie addict spotted

1 Like

Re: How Many Hours Do You Sleep In A Day? by Kay25(m): 3:57pm On Jun 17, 2023
Maybe 5hours cos to sleep at nite I will just be rolling in bed up and down with so many things to think of,plan for the day
Re: How Many Hours Do You Sleep In A Day? by phemmyfour: 3:57pm On Jun 17, 2023
UptownVibes:
I sleep two hours during the day,and another two ,three hours at night.. Doctor been say 6hrs o.. cheesy Hustle no dey let person see sleep sometimes sef cheesy I can not be sleeping, while customers are waiting..
But when you die, customers will move on....they won't wait

Your life span is short compares to Mr Hustle's
Re: How Many Hours Do You Sleep In A Day? by Kendrick80(m): 4:01pm On Jun 17, 2023
5-6 hours
Re: How Many Hours Do You Sleep In A Day? by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 4:02pm On Jun 17, 2023
ibkayee:

Lmao what is wrong with my eyes please 😂
You look like someone that is lazy and sleeps alot, no offence. 😂

2 Likes

Re: How Many Hours Do You Sleep In A Day? by SINisSIN(m): 4:09pm On Jun 17, 2023
In whatever you're doing, always spare some hours to sleep and take good care of yourself.

Life is vanity. Everything you're hustling for will become useless one day and life continues!!!

Sometimes, I don't even understand the purpose of this life. You hustle and hustle and then one day, you die.

1 Like

Re: How Many Hours Do You Sleep In A Day? by Godsplan89: 4:12pm On Jun 17, 2023
Gbenga4ever1411:
I sleep 8 hours in a day
oloorun oshi

1 Like

Re: How Many Hours Do You Sleep In A Day? by huntax(m): 4:13pm On Jun 17, 2023
Hotwest:
2hours(3am to 5am) only on days when there is no USA NBA games.

If there is laslas 1hour sleep only then I'm off to work early mormor bfr traffic start

Life is hard! I know when I get married my wife will make me sleep better

Who's gonna tell him?

1 Like

Re: How Many Hours Do You Sleep In A Day? by ibkayee(f): 4:13pm On Jun 17, 2023
Ikillbrokehoes:
You look like someone that is lazy and sleeps alot, no offence. 😂
Nawa o 😂
Re: How Many Hours Do You Sleep In A Day? by Godsplan89: 4:15pm On Jun 17, 2023
I sleep for 3 to 4 hours barely, but if I took my normal routine for body, I barely sleep. Only legends will understand me.....
The spirit of money is really powerful

1 Like

Re: How Many Hours Do You Sleep In A Day? by Merx(f): 4:15pm On Jun 17, 2023
As long as I can grin
Re: How Many Hours Do You Sleep In A Day? by cigaricon(m): 4:17pm On Jun 17, 2023
I go to bed by 11pm/12am and wake up by 6/7am, so I can say I get at least 6hrs of sleep every night. I don't sleep during the day except on Sundays when I sleep through out the day most times
Re: How Many Hours Do You Sleep In A Day? by bizhop01: 4:19pm On Jun 17, 2023
From 3am - 6am cool
Re: How Many Hours Do You Sleep In A Day? by Btruth: 4:19pm On Jun 17, 2023
6/7 hours maximum
Re: How Many Hours Do You Sleep In A Day? by monerozi5590: 4:20pm On Jun 17, 2023
ahnie:
2 hours.... suffering from insomnia.

So sorry. What caused it?
Re: How Many Hours Do You Sleep In A Day? by Lighthammer(m): 4:20pm On Jun 17, 2023
2-3 hours..
Insomnia dey worry guyman
Re: How Many Hours Do You Sleep In A Day? by DUKEOFIBADAN: 4:26pm On Jun 17, 2023
No sleep for the wicked, always on my grind because nobody is gonna share bread
Re: How Many Hours Do You Sleep In A Day? by CaptainFM1: 4:26pm On Jun 17, 2023
Do you know by the time you're 60years, you would have most likely slept for 20years?

Just give it a thought...."What we will be tired of doing when we kpai is what we are already spending most of our time on"

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Many Hours Do You Sleep In A Day? by Sweetvie: 4:34pm On Jun 17, 2023
3-4hours on weekdays
8hrs on weekends
Re: How Many Hours Do You Sleep In A Day? by crafteck(m): 4:36pm On Jun 17, 2023
3 to 5, mans life isnt easy, im tired but i must provide

1 Like

Re: How Many Hours Do You Sleep In A Day? by Hotwest: 4:37pm On Jun 17, 2023
Omoawoke:

At this rate, you may collapse and pass on
grin I have been like this for years and very agile and active
Re: How Many Hours Do You Sleep In A Day? by Unrated900(m): 4:50pm On Jun 17, 2023
Me nor dey too sleep cos wetin dey pursue man no draw back
Bills upon bills
But i manage to sleep 3 and half hour daily
Re: How Many Hours Do You Sleep In A Day? by lesson44: 4:58pm On Jun 17, 2023
Hotwest:

If there is laslas 1hour sleep only then I'm off to work early mormor bfr traffic start

You are denying your some sleep over some NBA games? You are killing yourself bro.

1 Like

Re: How Many Hours Do You Sleep In A Day? by Nobody: 5:02pm On Jun 17, 2023
For Anyone having sleep problems try watching
ASMR videos on youtube, it is far more effective
than sleeping pills and costs you virtually nothing but data.

My favourite ASMR Videos are Bob Ross's ASMR
videos.

https://www.nairaland.com/7418204/what-need-know-asmr-autonomous
Re: How Many Hours Do You Sleep In A Day? by lesson44: 5:03pm On Jun 17, 2023
Hotwest:

You are denying yourself some sleep over some NBA games? You are killing yourself bro.

1 Like

Re: How Many Hours Do You Sleep In A Day? by Benblaq(m): 5:08pm On Jun 17, 2023
Heroicvic:
All day and I'm tired
I wan go school but no money
Life just tire me abeg

Life is already fast, if you try to move faster than it you might crash. Move at your pace and don't be tired.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Many Hours Do You Sleep In A Day? by Mekanus(m): 5:08pm On Jun 17, 2023
pocohantas:
I sleep a lot. If I overwork one day, I will make up for the sleep the next day. 8 hours sure for me, even more sef.

I once blocked someone for telling me I sleep too much because I didn't respond to his message by 2am. I first made it clear to him that a 9-5 worker shouldn't be awake by 2am WAT. So, I owe him no response at such unholy hour.

I don't joke with my sleep. Even during the era of midnight call, man couldn't make me stay awake all night. You will call and I won't pick.

If you come to my family house when I am asleep. Not even my mother would wake me up for you. I don't wake people up either. If you sleep off in my house, I will on fan to blow you and leave you there. Except there is work/emergency.

Sleep is sacred. I invested in an orthopedic mattress to ensure I sleep better.

Yes, it is an investment. I spent over 200k on a mattress for my sanity. If you sleep on one, I can assure you, you would wake up happier, be less aggressive than you currently are and mind your business more. Try it and thank me.

Poor/inadequate sleep is responsible for 90% of Nigerians bad attitude. Including yours.

Any independent and unbiased observer can tell you are the angry one. I reckon you are getting less than 4 hours of quality bedtime. No sex too.

My daily handwork is as a Remote Operations Strategist for a London-based firm. I don't make money from attacking men. It can't fund my sugarbaby lifestyle. smiley smiley

Get some sleep my dear...
This vawulence no too much like this? Haba!!
Re: How Many Hours Do You Sleep In A Day? by LivingSage: 5:11pm On Jun 17, 2023
Both night and day, 6 hours maximum and it's often.

I do have nap during the day especially when I'm free
Re: How Many Hours Do You Sleep In A Day? by GoodRocks: 5:12pm On Jun 17, 2023
pocohantas:

Yes, it is an investment. I spent over 200k on a mattress for my sanity. If you sleep on one, I can assure you, you would wake up happier, be less aggressive than you currently are and mind your business more. Try it and thank me.

Poor/inadequate sleep is responsible for 90% of Nigerians bad attitude. Including yours.

Any independent and unbiased observer can tell you are the angry one. I reckon you are getting less than 4 hours of quality bedtime. No sex too.

My daily handwork is as a Remote Operations Strategist for a London-based firm. I don't make money from attacking men. It can't fund my sugarbaby lifestyle. smiley smiley

Get some sleep my dear...

U talk too much and how is sleeping on a mattress of 200k an investment?

I don't get it, like who were you expecting to buy it for you before? A simp dude who u offers your kpekus to or who exactly? A girl will manage to spend her own money on herself, they'll make noise and make the world to know about it. what foolishness! Men spends money and nobody hears about it.

If you claim u invested in a mattress of 200k, we that bought mattress of 350k, what do we now call it? Madam, You better stop using reverse psychology here. Stop acting like a man was supposed to buy the mattress for you! Stop feeling entitled. Stop capping carelessly as if you are working for a man or as if you were expecting a man to take care of you and foot your bills.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Resident Doctors Declare Total & Indefinite Strike, List 8 Demands / 26,039 Babies Born On New Year Day In Nigeria – UNICEF / Baby Suffering From Heart Defect Dies In Ife Ahead Of His Surgery. PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.