Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,786 members, 7,875,956 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 04:46 AM

A Guy Made An Obituary Banner For A Girl Who Scammed Him(photos) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Guy Made An Obituary Banner For A Girl Who Scammed Him(photos) (5821 Views)

I Faked My Death And Printed An Obituary Just To Dump A Lady / 75-Year-Old British Man Cries Out After African Girl Scammed Him Of Β£20k (Pics) / South African Lady Calls Out Guy Who Scammed Her In Guise Of Dating Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Guy Made An Obituary Banner For A Girl Who Scammed Him(photos) by Danisaint112(m): 11:14am On Jun 17, 2023
felong:
This would be effective if he knows her FB handle and tag her so that her family and friends can see it.

That means you don't know FB too well. She can choose to reject the tag.

Between what the guy did is wrong, I'm not in support of he girl but doing something like this Is literally puting yourself in grave danger because her enemy might use this opportunity to harm and you get blamed for it.

If you what to get back on her you derive a meaningful strategy devoid of hurting you or your reputation.

I am surprised some people are cheering the the ignoramus. Indeed common sense is not just common at all.
Re: A Guy Made An Obituary Banner For A Girl Who Scammed Him(photos) by TheFreshVanilla: 12:55pm On Jun 17, 2023
Smart girl. Teach more men lesson. Make them send their last Kobo till they get sense.
Re: A Guy Made An Obituary Banner For A Girl Who Scammed Him(photos) by TheFreshVanilla: 12:56pm On Jun 17, 2023
Collect the trans fare but don't show up. Make them angry.
Re: A Guy Made An Obituary Banner For A Girl Who Scammed Him(photos) by wonder233: 1:03pm On Jun 17, 2023
I endorse this.
I remember when I met one lady online back then, we talked about her visiting, she asked for tfare. I decided to make an exception from my rule of not sending money in advance. I asked for a video call to at least verify its really the person. Satisfied, I sent the money. Only for her to call back and say she didn't receive it. Even calling back on video call for me to see that she had packed her bag, that I should resend it the money. I then realised that she was trying to get me to keep sending money. When she saw that I've realised, she blocked me
Re: A Guy Made An Obituary Banner For A Girl Who Scammed Him(photos) by ExudeLoveToAll: 1:06pm On Jun 17, 2023
Candidlady:
Lmao 🀣🀣🀣

When itold these babes never date a broke guy they won't listen

Just imagine tfare that ain't up to money for stones
Ireject broke boys
Check his tribe Iam sure he is from that tribe
Stingy Black marked faced demons

Tueh

Yaro turned himself to loan apps πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£

What she did is called romance scam, it's same things yahoo boys do..

This is fraud, surprisedly a lot of People are involved in this fraud hope you ain't one of them.
Re: A Guy Made An Obituary Banner For A Girl Who Scammed Him(photos) by VeryWickedMan: 1:07pm On Jun 17, 2023
dominique:

First sign to know a useless man is expecting a girl he barely to risk her life and safety to come and visit him.

Dominique
Re: A Guy Made An Obituary Banner For A Girl Who Scammed Him(photos) by ExudeLoveToAll: 1:08pm On Jun 17, 2023
Olarewaju89:
How much is the money self

The amount is immaterial, whether a thousand or a million obtaining by false pretense is same .

1 Like

Re: A Guy Made An Obituary Banner For A Girl Who Scammed Him(photos) by legallyminded: 1:22pm On Jun 17, 2023
TsbAfrica:
you are back from the ban, nairaland was sane during your adsense o... At least we didn't have to come across your random over flogged narrative highlighting your myopic perception of men... I only feel sorry for you since your perspective is a result of the type of men that passed through your life. I can tell you this for free ... You need to be more thoughtful about the men you allow into your life so that you don't carry on your existence with such a warped perspective of reality.

Don’t mind her. I’m surprised to still find her and her nuisance here after been away for a long time.

1 Like

Re: A Guy Made An Obituary Banner For A Girl Who Scammed Him(photos) by MrBrownJay1(m): 2:56pm On Jun 17, 2023
kai!!!!

Re: A Guy Made An Obituary Banner For A Girl Who Scammed Him(photos) by kellybently(m): 4:11pm On Jun 17, 2023
felong:
This would be effective if he knows her FB handle and tag her so that her family and friends can see it.

Go search the name for FB na. Tag all her follwer
Re: A Guy Made An Obituary Banner For A Girl Who Scammed Him(photos) by Streetmovement(m): 5:19pm On Jun 17, 2023
Wotoporiously cool speaking

πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: A Guy Made An Obituary Banner For A Girl Who Scammed Him(photos) by Exceed15: 5:27pm On Jun 17, 2023
No this is not nice. So sad she died that way.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Our Babes Dey Get Black Nyansh? / PHOTO: What Would You Do In This Situation / Name A Nairalander Who You Think.....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.