Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,111 members, 7,946,732 topics. Date: Thursday, 12 September 2024 at 05:45 AM

I Was One Of Those Who Opposed Endsars Protests – Asari Dokubo - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Was One Of Those Who Opposed Endsars Protests – Asari Dokubo (25935 Views)

People Who Opposed Subsidy Removal / Traditional Rulers And Not Tinubu Opposed Ambode’s Second Term Bid- Oba Durosimi / PDP Aspirants Opposed To PH Venue Are Enemies Of Rivers Sta & Niger Delta - Wike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Was One Of Those Who Opposed Endsars Protests – Asari Dokubo by Ezmans: 7:09pm On Jun 17, 2023
ican2020:
What is Asari Dokubo looking for?
he is looking for fg check book
Re: I Was One Of Those Who Opposed Endsars Protests – Asari Dokubo by SpatialKing(m): 7:16pm On Jun 17, 2023
This are the individuals that would eventually destroy Tinubu's government
Re: I Was One Of Those Who Opposed Endsars Protests – Asari Dokubo by Tranquillity360: 7:17pm On Jun 17, 2023
meditator:
no dey dodge d matter. is KANU not a criminal ?
If you father is, maybe he's.
Re: I Was One Of Those Who Opposed Endsars Protests – Asari Dokubo by Helgreenluv(m): 7:19pm On Jun 17, 2023
ican2020:
Ask Google
Re: I Was One Of Those Who Opposed Endsars Protests – Asari Dokubo by Tranquillity360: 7:19pm On Jun 17, 2023
SaintLucia:
The #endsars was a good project before IPOB and Igbo hijacked it for their own selfish interest and Lagos State was their target.
Igbos is also why you are still poor
Re: I Was One Of Those Who Opposed Endsars Protests – Asari Dokubo by Helgreenluv(m): 7:21pm On Jun 17, 2023
Praktikals1000:
I am Igbo. I was a staunch supporter of Peter Obi, but I have now seen the light. God bless the Jagaban of Nigeria.
Welcome on board. Let's join hands and build our dear country. You made a very good decision

1 Like

Re: I Was One Of Those Who Opposed Endsars Protests – Asari Dokubo by Jnkay: 7:22pm On Jun 17, 2023
ASari is lobbying to be incharge of crude oil pipeline instead of Tompolo.
Re: I Was One Of Those Who Opposed Endsars Protests – Asari Dokubo by UptownVibes(m): 7:24pm On Jun 17, 2023
Mufasa27:

I don't care about where you come from 🤡😆
And who cares about your existence? Ahahaha cheesy
Re: I Was One Of Those Who Opposed Endsars Protests – Asari Dokubo by offongk(m): 7:27pm On Jun 17, 2023
U are a liar bro

Praktikals1000:
I am Igbo. I was a staunch supporter of Peter Obi, but I have now seen the light. God bless the Jagaban of Nigeria.
Re: I Was One Of Those Who Opposed Endsars Protests – Asari Dokubo by Tranquillity360: 7:28pm On Jun 17, 2023
SaintLucia:
thank you daddy yes daddy it was IPOB and Igbo hijacked "endsars
And you fuul can't do anything about it.
Re: I Was One Of Those Who Opposed Endsars Protests – Asari Dokubo by Mummyfour(f): 7:28pm On Jun 17, 2023
SaintLucia:
The #endsars was a good project before IPOB and Igbo hijacked it for their own selfish interest and Lagos State was their target.
can you analyse in 5 sentences how ipob and igbos hijacked endsars that was like a national movement devoid of ethnic or religious coloration?.
Just answer without insults if you are so sure of what you commented.
We are waiting for your defense sir
Re: I Was One Of Those Who Opposed Endsars Protests – Asari Dokubo by OmoOshodi(m): 7:34pm On Jun 17, 2023
Who is pushing this man post to the front page
....this man is nothing...empty barrel...trying to refill his pockets

A criminal that should be in jail in a saner clime

Re: I Was One Of Those Who Opposed Endsars Protests – Asari Dokubo by Mummyfour(f): 7:35pm On Jun 17, 2023
This same asari that terrorized the Niger delta and the entire Nigeria with kidnappings is coming out to call someone else a criminal.

Asari that made kidnapping so lucrative that almost every Niger delta dude aimed to be a militant., Causing so much devastation and put Nigeria in the news for the wrong reason.

Nigerians sympathized with their cause for a while until it dawned on them that these guys were just fighting for their pockets.

How did he build his university in Cote D'Ivoire?.
What was his business that gave him that type of money.

The Nigeria he is beginning to love all of a sudden did not benefit from the school he built o, and all of a sudden kanu that used to be his friend is now a criminal.
I am not a fan of kanu, but I hate 2 faced idiots

2 Likes

Re: I Was One Of Those Who Opposed Endsars Protests – Asari Dokubo by manable(m): 7:39pm On Jun 17, 2023
This attention seeker won't close his mouth for once
Re: I Was One Of Those Who Opposed Endsars Protests – Asari Dokubo by Goodman2023: 7:44pm On Jun 17, 2023
ican2020:

That Tompolo's pipeline line contract
Re: I Was One Of Those Who Opposed Endsars Protests – Asari Dokubo by TheOgaBoss: 7:45pm On Jun 17, 2023
Praktikals1000:
is this the new propaganda technique u guys were told to use?
Re: I Was One Of Those Who Opposed Endsars Protests – Asari Dokubo by Goodman2023: 7:46pm On Jun 17, 2023
MrCGPA:
This Man talks anyhow like a typical Tout and we are not surprised. He is Accusing the Military, Paramilitary and Nnamdi Kanu of Oil Theft and Unrest in the South East Carelessly. Maybe he think Tinubu will Award him Tompolo Project which is impossible. A Real Action Militant like Tompolo hardly makes Noise but Action. Tinubu must be Careful with the Fat Pig!

God bless you..he is just after the pipeline protection contract...and is so obvious
Re: I Was One Of Those Who Opposed Endsars Protests – Asari Dokubo by Arabaincubus: 7:59pm On Jun 17, 2023
The big fat slob called Asari Dokubo.
Re: I Was One Of Those Who Opposed Endsars Protests – Asari Dokubo by Peachy14: 8:15pm On Jun 17, 2023
Pig on suit 😂 attention seeker. You will ever remain insignificant

1 Like

Re: I Was One Of Those Who Opposed Endsars Protests – Asari Dokubo by Nyanabo(m): 8:26pm On Jun 17, 2023
This is why I like HRM Ateke. He doesn't have a loud mouth like this clown. No one takes Asari serious anymore. His words don't hold weight again.
Re: I Was One Of Those Who Opposed Endsars Protests – Asari Dokubo by Otunski: 8:34pm On Jun 17, 2023
Useless Pig.
Re: I Was One Of Those Who Opposed Endsars Protests – Asari Dokubo by Mufasa27(m): 8:34pm On Jun 17, 2023
UptownVibes:
And who cares about your existence? Ahahaha cheesy
Na you dey introduce yourself to me like I care, who cares about SE or SS all we care about is NIGERIA
Re: I Was One Of Those Who Opposed Endsars Protests – Asari Dokubo by Francischibiko: 8:39pm On Jun 17, 2023
The guy is a fools , he talks without reasoning. I prefer tompolo him. He makes noise .
Re: I Was One Of Those Who Opposed Endsars Protests – Asari Dokubo by kwasoly(m): 8:48pm On Jun 17, 2023
ican2020:

Minister of Niger Delta if there is anything like that or petroleum...
Re: I Was One Of Those Who Opposed Endsars Protests – Asari Dokubo by MissingBudget: 8:55pm On Jun 17, 2023
ican2020:

Pipeline security contract.
Re: I Was One Of Those Who Opposed Endsars Protests – Asari Dokubo by MossLuv: 8:59pm On Jun 17, 2023
Go and settle your personal grudge elsewhere. Don't rely on government power you fool
Re: I Was One Of Those Who Opposed Endsars Protests – Asari Dokubo by Electorate: 9:00pm On Jun 17, 2023
Praktikals1000:

Supporter kee you there, see someone that joined nairaland after the election claiming fake support.

You APC shits are just wasting your time and money, Nigerians already know the truth...stop deceiving yourselves with propaganda.

Re: I Was One Of Those Who Opposed Endsars Protests – Asari Dokubo by OyinO: 9:04pm On Jun 17, 2023
Hmm...
Re: I Was One Of Those Who Opposed Endsars Protests – Asari Dokubo by fortunechy(m): 9:13pm On Jun 17, 2023
Hungry pig
Re: I Was One Of Those Who Opposed Endsars Protests – Asari Dokubo by ORIGENAL(m): 9:14pm On Jun 17, 2023
Praktikals1000:
Go and wash plates for your mother you small boy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Jubilation In Kano On Affirmation Of Governor Abba Yusuf By The Supreme Court / Labor To Review Strike Action Next Week -NLC President / AGP Osinbajo Visits Enugu State, Meets Governor Ugwuanyi (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.