Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,382 members, 7,974,576 topics. Date: Monday, 14 October 2024 at 07:51 AM

I Was One Of Those Who Opposed Endsars Protests – Asari Dokubo - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Was One Of Those Who Opposed Endsars Protests – Asari Dokubo (25968 Views)

Flashback: Why I Opposed Awolowo On Secession - Zik / People Who Opposed Subsidy Removal / Traditional Rulers And Not Tinubu Opposed Ambode’s Second Term Bid- Oba Durosimi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Re: I Was One Of Those Who Opposed Endsars Protests – Asari Dokubo by SaintLucia: 12:40pm On Jun 18, 2023
obrian888:

GOOD PROJECT TILL DATE, IGBOS DID NOT HIJACK ANYTHING, ENDSARS WAS WORSE IN THE SOUTH EAST THAN THE WEST, NIGERIANS WE SO FOOLISH AND USELESS, EVERYDAY WE CRY OF POLICE BRUTALITY FROM TH SOUTH TO THE NORTH, WEST TO THE EAST EVERYONE HAS GOTTEN A FAIR SHARE OF IT YET WE OPEN OUR STUPID MOUTH TO BLAME IBOS. I AM FROM DELTA STATE SO DON'T EVEN TRY TO INSULT IGBOS ON THIS COMMENT, ESPECIALLY THE YORUBAS.
Cownu and his terrorists IPOB hijacked it for Igbo people interest. Lagos State, Jagaban and Sanwo Olu was their target.
Re: I Was One Of Those Who Opposed Endsars Protests – Asari Dokubo by mbaise1000: 3:39pm On Jun 18, 2023
Mufasa27:
This Asari guy dey give Ipob children HBP lately 😆

Hope you agreed with everything he Said there, and you will still call IGBOS haters here, laughable.
Can you see how you are ready to take suffering and accept all things that are against your personal interest just to spite IGBOS?
Shows exactly what you are, very pathetic
Re: I Was One Of Those Who Opposed Endsars Protests – Asari Dokubo by obrian888: 4:12pm On Jun 19, 2023
meditator:
He's not a saint, neither is your the terrorist Kanu is and I'm not supporting any of them. Only idiots and terrorists like you support their fellow terrorists

See your Pig head, if you are not supporting him, why condemning him? ode.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

NBC Gives Arise TV Final Warning Over Use Of Derogatory Remarks / Bababtunde Fashola At The Book Launch Of His Biography (Photos) / Fire Guts TCN Substation, Throws Oyo, Ogun, Osun Into Blackout

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.