Stats: 3,188,217 members, 7,934,001 topics. Date: Wednesday, 28 August 2024 at 03:59 PM

See What Happened When Kora Obidi Danced Before Men In Their Wives' Presence - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / See What Happened When Kora Obidi Danced Before Men In Their Wives' Presence (75482 Views)

Photos: Leaked Chat Reveals Don Jazzy Slept With Dancer Kora Obidi / What Ikechukwu Said He Will Do To SARS Vs What Happened When They Met / Davido And Femi Otedola Danced At A Wedding In France (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

Re: See What Happened When Kora Obidi Danced Before Men In Their Wives' Presence by Karlosorji(m): 12:18am On Jun 18, 2023
IgbosNIGHTMARE:
Useless WASTED olosho
This is exactly the kind of lifestyle they want to live that makes them to complain about their partners not doing enough or not being the fool they can ride on as they like.

As a pikin, u go like get this mumu olosho as a mother?

God forbid bad thing.
person de do her art de make money, you just dey there de hate. This girl marry whitee so leave am

Re: See What Happened When Kora Obidi Danced Before Men In Their Wives' Presence by Popeonah(m): 1:16am On Jun 18, 2023
NwekeUG:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=du6yPQQPILw

Omo the narrator's voice spoil the video for me

Re: See What Happened When Kora Obidi Danced Before Men In Their Wives' Presence by swaggerjack: 2:01am On Jun 18, 2023
YeyeGbami:
This dude b lyke wetin dey shake
No time for nonsense.

Re: See What Happened When Kora Obidi Danced Before Men In Their Wives' Presence by uptownemmygee(m): 2:18am On Jun 18, 2023
KarinaSlim:
I have better shape than her.

So we should come for you or what
Cheap adverts oshi

Re: See What Happened When Kora Obidi Danced Before Men In Their Wives' Presence by dominique(f): 2:49am On Jun 18, 2023
Fireborn:
scammer alert!
This are the criminals you may be sending your money in the name of help, they used it and enjoy themselves.general public beware

Stop passing unverified information! The person behind those multiple begging accounts is a MAN known as Anthony Munachi Okeke. He uses distressed people's photos and videos to swindle nairalanders. This Faith scam is actually his third identity theft. He has used photos of a paraplegic man and a baby with a heart condition to swindle people prior to this one. He is also same person behind the multiple Angela accounts who is always hungry and down with malaria and typhoid. If you see any begging post, you don't need to post photos of the alleged culprits, just report or tag the moderators.

Re: See What Happened When Kora Obidi Danced Before Men In Their Wives' Presence by Father4all: 3:12am On Jun 18, 2023
IgbosNIGHTMARE:
Useless WASTED olosho
This is exactly the kind of lifestyle they want to live that makes them to complain about their partners not doing enough or not being the fool they can ride on as they like.

God forbid bad thing.
she is not important to you doesn't mean she isn't important to others

Re: See What Happened When Kora Obidi Danced Before Men In Their Wives' Presence by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 4:19am On Jun 18, 2023
This girl has kids but still chose to be foolish, I will rather remain single all my life than marry someone like this, no wonder her husband divorced her.

Re: See What Happened When Kora Obidi Danced Before Men In Their Wives' Presence by Gppgn(f): 4:54am On Jun 18, 2023
KarinaSlim:
you are advertising ur goods ABI? Why are some Nigerian girls now become worthless.. mtcheww

Re: See What Happened When Kora Obidi Danced Before Men In Their Wives' Presence by eldoradoxx: 5:14am On Jun 18, 2023
The organiser of the event is just plain irresponsible. You target your audience before considering the kind of entertainment you feature in an event. I see mostly matured family men and women, Kora had no business being in that even whatsoever.

Re: See What Happened When Kora Obidi Danced Before Men In Their Wives' Presence by drnoel: 5:24am On Jun 18, 2023
NwekeUG:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=du6yPQQPILw

She has to make money too. But who invites her type of stuff to that type of gathering

Re: See What Happened When Kora Obidi Danced Before Men In Their Wives' Presence by SAMBARRY: 5:35am On Jun 18, 2023
Zonefree:
Na this foolish act make her no fit stay for marriage.

Oloshos find it difficult to be caged. They're like butterfly. Just as butterflies fly from one place to another, na so dem dey fly from one dick to another.

Useless entity constituting nuisance on cyber space! Fool! Didirin! Omo ale!

I don't like this lady she's so Razz, ratchet, classless and very vulgar but don't you think this is a bit more personal?
Re: See What Happened When Kora Obidi Danced Before Men In Their Wives' Presence by SAMBARRY: 5:37am On Jun 18, 2023
Nazgul:
What exactly is this girl into. Cos she looks more like a brothel ashewo hussling for customers.
she calls herself an adult dancer but she just keeps embarrassing herself anywhere she goes.very annoying and crude girl

Re: See What Happened When Kora Obidi Danced Before Men In Their Wives' Presence by SAMBARRY: 5:38am On Jun 18, 2023
drnoel:

She has to make money too. But who invites her type of stuff to that type of gathering
exactly my thoughts.the way she overly sexualizes herself and sending off the olosho vibes just makes her look Like a hoodrat

Re: See What Happened When Kora Obidi Danced Before Men In Their Wives' Presence by SAMBARRY: 5:38am On Jun 18, 2023
nedekid:
Skank grin
the apt word I've been looking for

Re: See What Happened When Kora Obidi Danced Before Men In Their Wives' Presence by Jakumo(m): 5:42am On Jun 18, 2023
While the sight of anybody's mother shaking their booty doesn't work at all for this connoisseur of young women who have NEVER been pregnant and who look the part, I actually applaud this woman for shaking up the crowd with her risque performance in a tight miniskirt.

Nigeria's age-old beauty standard sadly remains true to its ancient roots that call for obese women with gigantic hippopotamus buttocks capable of shattering commodes under their sheer weighty bulk, therefore it is refreshing to see a woman who despite being a mother has gone to the trouble of working out to stay FIT and TONED, and who has no qualms about showing the results of her exercise regime to a crowd to physically UNFIT Nigerians of both genders who very obviously have never set foot in a gym to maintain a youthful appearance.

One of the reasons that prodigiously talented Nigerian singer Ayra Starr ranks as a personal favorite alongside super sexy guitar phenom Hellen Ibe is that Ayra Starr is supremely fit, and not at all shy about displaying her gorgeous and super sexy body on stage in revealing bikini tops. Anyone who is NOT happy to see nicely sculpted and toned young women dancing suggestively in skimpy outfits on stage would be well advised to restrict their outings to prudish church fiestas and traditional marriage ceremonies where all the asses are monstrous in size and all the breasts are droopy, deflated and pendulous.

Looking at the footage above, I can state with absolute certainty that EVERY cock was twitching, despite the stern facial expressions of those stodgy old men in attendance, just as EVERY out of shape fat-assed woman wearing 5 pounds of gaudy theatrical makeup was BURNING UP with jealousy as they squirmed uncomfortably at the sight of a woman who obviously went to the trouble of staying nicely toned, while twerking vigorously to the hidden delight of all the marriage-enslaved males there trying to play it off like they didn't just LOVE what their eyes were seeing on stage.

Re: See What Happened When Kora Obidi Danced Before Men In Their Wives' Presence by ycat: 5:44am On Jun 18, 2023
What can't hold a man down is not good enough. No serious man would want to hold a woman like that on his arm except for roadside snacks which Yoruba called IPAPANU.

Re: See What Happened When Kora Obidi Danced Before Men In Their Wives' Presence by Jakumo(m): 5:55am On Jun 18, 2023
purples25:

All this bile because her type is not who you can control like your personal robot. It is sad.

Dang girl. You are built to trigger heart attacks. Your man is one lucky dawg for sure. Lordy Lordy
Re: See What Happened When Kora Obidi Danced Before Men In Their Wives' Presence by candygist: 6:01am On Jun 18, 2023
IgbosNIGHTMARE:
Useless WASTED olosho

God forbid bad thing.

Una sabi judge people.
Re: See What Happened When Kora Obidi Danced Before Men In Their Wives' Presence by Nobody: 6:02am On Jun 18, 2023
KarinaSlim:

Hey Karina

Are you married ?
Re: See What Happened When Kora Obidi Danced Before Men In Their Wives' Presence by yetty247(f): 6:06am On Jun 18, 2023
Re: See What Happened When Kora Obidi Danced Before Men In Their Wives' Presence by Jakumo(m): 6:13am On Jun 18, 2023
KarinaSlim:

Since you have invited judgment from strangers, my judicious observation is that while huge fat bulbous asses may be the beauty standard in Africa and Black America, a more compact grab-sized butt is considered far sexier by other cultures beyond the two mentioned above here.

From the waist up you look great but I still suspect that your clothing, which probably includes a very tight corset worn to create the illusion of a skinny waist, covers a multitude of sins. Post a bikini shot for a more accurate evaluation haha.

Re: See What Happened When Kora Obidi Danced Before Men In Their Wives' Presence by cardoctor(m): 6:21am On Jun 18, 2023
Nothing new under the sun
Re: See What Happened When Kora Obidi Danced Before Men In Their Wives' Presence by KingOfTheDamned: 6:24am On Jun 18, 2023
KarinaSlim:

You are a man have some sefl respect and stop pretending to be a woman here.

Go get a job

Re: See What Happened When Kora Obidi Danced Before Men In Their Wives' Presence by Innobee99(m): 6:28am On Jun 18, 2023
KarinaSlim:
The shape dey bring money?

No go waste ur shape ooooo grin

Re: See What Happened When Kora Obidi Danced Before Men In Their Wives' Presence by Jakumo(m): 6:31am On Jun 18, 2023
KingOfTheDamned:

You are a man have some sefl respect and stop pretending to be a woman here.

Go get a job

Hmm that makes sense, but how did you figure it out?

Re: See What Happened When Kora Obidi Danced Before Men In Their Wives' Presence by SpockFederation: 6:44am On Jun 18, 2023
If you want the puna, get on one knee.

But I hope say no be tuna puna.

https://zodiacpsycho.com/movies/the-walking-dead/
Re: See What Happened When Kora Obidi Danced Before Men In Their Wives' Presence by GabrielYulaw(m): 6:54am On Jun 18, 2023
Jakumo:

Since you have invited judgment from strangers, mine is that while huge bulbous asses may be the beauty standard in Africa and Black America, a more compact grab-sized butt is considered far sexier by other cultures beyond the two mentioned above here.

From the waist up you look great but I still suspect that your clothing, which probably includes a very tight corset worn to create the illusion of a skinny waist, covers a multitude of sins. Post a bikini shot for a more accurate evaluation haha.

The booty also looks to have been surgically augmented. For reversal of judgement, she gotta bend over in front of me while wearing nothing but a smile grin

Re: See What Happened When Kora Obidi Danced Before Men In Their Wives' Presence by sylve11: 6:56am On Jun 18, 2023
nedekid:
Skank grin

Ah! shocked shocked cool

Re: See What Happened When Kora Obidi Danced Before Men In Their Wives' Presence by Jakumo(m): 7:05am On Jun 18, 2023
GabrielYulaw:

The booty also looks to have been surgically augmented. For reversal of judgement, she gotta bend over in front of me while wearing nothing but a smile grin

Ha ha you naughty, naughty boy, you.

Anyway, in the interest of scientific advancement, no panties must be left unsniffed with a purely academic mindset.

Re: See What Happened When Kora Obidi Danced Before Men In Their Wives' Presence by THEGALADIMA(m): 7:10am On Jun 18, 2023
It's very obvious you have an inferiority complex.

finallybusy:
Good Lord. Sango Ota really is a backward place. SMH. Somebody is making her daily bread while unexposed children here type rubbish. No wonder quality long vacated this forum. It went to shit once ghetto offsprings started using smartphones.

Abeg, no be everybody go use wetin dey their certificate make money. Who am I trying to educate? Many of you don’t know what JAMB exams are.
Re: See What Happened When Kora Obidi Danced Before Men In Their Wives' Presence by BigBlackPreek(m): 7:12am On Jun 18, 2023
nothing wey she dey do wey dey enter my eye

Sammie Ayoka Peters: Linda Ikeji Broke The News Of My Cancer, I Cried / Peter Okoye Shows The Kind Of Valentine Gift Men Will Get From Their Women / Lalla Diakite Didier Drogba And Their Children(pix)