Stats: 3,188,220 members, 7,934,007 topics. Date: Wednesday, 28 August 2024 at 04:14 PM

See What Happened When Kora Obidi Danced Before Men In Their Wives' Presence - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / See What Happened When Kora Obidi Danced Before Men In Their Wives' Presence (75485 Views)

Photos: Leaked Chat Reveals Don Jazzy Slept With Dancer Kora Obidi / What Ikechukwu Said He Will Do To SARS Vs What Happened When They Met / Davido And Femi Otedola Danced At A Wedding In France (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

Re: See What Happened When Kora Obidi Danced Before Men In Their Wives' Presence by finallybusy: 7:14am On Jun 18, 2023
THEGALADIMA:
It's very obvious you have an inferiority complex.

One of them.
Re: See What Happened When Kora Obidi Danced Before Men In Their Wives' Presence by Quebec91(m): 7:26am On Jun 18, 2023
cheesy cheesy me too πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar

To marry don tire me

I give up

Re: See What Happened When Kora Obidi Danced Before Men In Their Wives' Presence by Ebibis: 7:27am On Jun 18, 2023
Dem no force anybody comot for house .carnival promax
Re: See What Happened When Kora Obidi Danced Before Men In Their Wives' Presence by enomakos(m): 7:35am On Jun 18, 2023
Who invited a "nude" artist to such event

Re: See What Happened When Kora Obidi Danced Before Men In Their Wives' Presence by isahsalee: 7:39am On Jun 18, 2023
A wrong match for the audience!
Re: See What Happened When Kora Obidi Danced Before Men In Their Wives' Presence by BloomingDale(f): 7:44am On Jun 18, 2023
Alvin212:

She no even wear panties sef

Shame on women

Akwunaa Kobo Kobo

Meanwhile, Howfa with Ned Nwoko and his intimacy gadget Regina Daniels

Been long I read about em

Ladies, remember, don’t marry men like these one. Apart from the fact that he is financially bankrupt (poor), his thought process is also morally bankrupt (degenerate). Nothing good can come out of him. You are only setting yourselves up for a lifetime of misery. He cant provide for you physically and emotionally.
Re: See What Happened When Kora Obidi Danced Before Men In Their Wives' Presence by Greattha: 7:57am On Jun 18, 2023
All their condemnation is hypocrisy.

Most of them'll give an arm or a leg to have a piece of that @$$ but criticise her.

As long as she's earning her bread.

She's a dancer. So are belly dancers, ballet and other forms of exotic dance but Africans will judge without going to law school. 😐

jaxxy:
she's an exotic dancer. I can understand that that and I appreciate artistry without being perverted bt not everyone can.

Re: See What Happened When Kora Obidi Danced Before Men In Their Wives' Presence by jaxxy(m): 8:01am On Jun 18, 2023
Greattha:

Most of them'll give an arm or a leg to have a piece of that @$$ but criticise her.

She's a dancer. So is belly dancing, ballet and other forms of exotic dances but Africans will judge without going to law school. 😐

Funny enough Africans have their own traditional and exotic dances bt this mix is just a bit foreign to them so they judge and condemn it.
Re: See What Happened When Kora Obidi Danced Before Men In Their Wives' Presence by Jakumo(m): 8:04am On Jun 18, 2023
Greattha:

She's a dancer. So are belly dancers, ballet and other forms of exotic dances but Africans will judge without going to law school. 😐

Every single one of the self-appointed judges probably jerked off a load or two in their dingy little rooms while replaying that video clip, before getting annoyed that the encounter with that twerking ass was all in their narrow little prudish minds.

If hypocrisy in sexual matters was a commodity that could be packaged for sale, Nigeria would be the wealthiest nation on this planet. I just marvel at the piteous spectacle of all those stern-faced old men in the video wishing they could just taste that nice toned ass for one moment, as a welcome respite from being stuck with their fat ugly old Winnebago wives who never one solitary time considered physical exercise in their entire lazy and gluttonous lives.
Re: See What Happened When Kora Obidi Danced Before Men In Their Wives' Presence by jeff1607(m): 8:08am On Jun 18, 2023
KarinaSlim:
I have better shape than her.

After two kids?

Re: See What Happened When Kora Obidi Danced Before Men In Their Wives' Presence by Fireborn(m): 8:10am On Jun 18, 2023
dominique:

Stop passing unverified information! The person behind those multiple begging accounts is a MAN known as Anthony Munachi Okeke. He uses distressed people's photos and videos to swindle nairalanders. This Faith scam is actually his third identity theft. He has used photos of a paraplegic man and a baby with a heart condition to swindle people prior to this one. He is also same person behind the multiple Angela accounts who is always hungry and down with malaria and typhoid. If you see any begging post, you don't need to post photos of the alleged culprits, just report or tag the moderators.
okay hear what you said, but my information is not far from the truth,he is a guy and uses his girlfriend or accomplice Banks account number to carry out this scammer always
Re: See What Happened When Kora Obidi Danced Before Men In Their Wives' Presence by Jakumo(m): 8:10am On Jun 18, 2023
jeff1607:

After two kids?

How you take know say na unfairly used product?

Chai! You wickett o. You for no leak secret for Sunday like dis na.
Re: See What Happened When Kora Obidi Danced Before Men In Their Wives' Presence by brightDdon(m): 8:15am On Jun 18, 2023
Theboss001:
don't know why bloggers are trying to force this talentless one on us, what is she good at now?
As a man you go like live with this one?

@your question (last paragraph)
God forbid, not even in my next life or live after my next live or even any on my live to come angry grin
Re: See What Happened When Kora Obidi Danced Before Men In Their Wives' Presence by brightDdon(m): 8:20am On Jun 18, 2023
KarinaSlim:

Guess you are the person on your profile
You look God

But this girl matter isn't even in the shape but her way of life...

I pray for a good girl for a wife o..
Re: See What Happened When Kora Obidi Danced Before Men In Their Wives' Presence by Greattha: 8:20am On Jun 18, 2023
Precisely.

Most Nigerian traditional dances revolve around whinnin the waist and shaking the bum.

jaxxy:

Funny enough Africans have their own traditional and exotic dances bt this mix is just a bit foreign to them so they judge and condemn it.

Re: See What Happened When Kora Obidi Danced Before Men In Their Wives' Presence by Greattha: 8:21am On Jun 18, 2023
K.O
Flawless Victory.

Take it easy on them.

Jakumo:

Every single one of the self-appointed judges probably jerked off a load or two in their dingy little rooms while replaying that video clip, before getting annoyed that the encounter with that twerking ass was all in their narrow little prudish minds.

If hypocrisy in sexual matters was a commodity that could be packaged for sale, Nigeria would be the wealthiest nation on this planet. I just marvel at the piteous spectacle of all those stern-faced old men in the video wishing they could just taste that nice toned ass for one moment, as a welcome respite from being stuck with their fat ugly old Winnebago wives who never one solitary time considered physical exercise in their entire lazy and gluttonous lives.

Re: See What Happened When Kora Obidi Danced Before Men In Their Wives' Presence by brightDdon(m): 8:21am On Jun 18, 2023
Candidlady:
See haters everywhere for this thread 🀣

Your words tell your person

Re: See What Happened When Kora Obidi Danced Before Men In Their Wives' Presence by brightDdon(m): 8:25am On Jun 18, 2023
borika:
That is all my sister, don't let anybody tell you otherwise

May your daughters and granddaughters live her kind of live and may the lifestyle be their only source of income

Amen.
Re: See What Happened When Kora Obidi Danced Before Men In Their Wives' Presence by brightDdon(m): 8:29am On Jun 18, 2023
finallybusy:
Good Lord. Sango Ota really is a backward place. SMH. Somebody is making her daily bread while unexposed children here type rubbish. No wonder quality long vacated this forum. It went to shit once ghetto offsprings started using smartphones.

Abeg, no be everybody go use wetin dey their certificate make money. Who am I trying to educate? Many of you don’t know what JAMB exams are.

May your daughters and granddaughters live her kind of live and may the lifestyle be their only source of income

Amen.
Re: See What Happened When Kora Obidi Danced Before Men In Their Wives' Presence by brightDdon(m): 8:35am On Jun 18, 2023
Nwaotu10:
I love Korra. I can't tell why.

Because you love her

Amen.

Re: See What Happened When Kora Obidi Danced Before Men In Their Wives' Presence by finallybusy: 8:39am On Jun 18, 2023
brightDdon:

Amen.
Nigerians. Always praying. Mscheew. We don pray tire for the country. God blessed us with Tinubu for a president.
Re: See What Happened When Kora Obidi Danced Before Men In Their Wives' Presence by cezarman(m): 8:50am On Jun 18, 2023
Theboss001:
don't know why bloggers are trying to force this talentless one on us, what is she good at now?
As a man you go like live with this one?

Over my dead body grin grin grin
Re: See What Happened When Kora Obidi Danced Before Men In Their Wives' Presence by merits(m): 9:03am On Jun 18, 2023
Re: See What Happened When Kora Obidi Danced Before Men In Their Wives' Presence by oyatz(m): 9:14am On Jun 18, 2023
Shame! What is the purpose of a woman dancing seductively and making the husbands of other women to be having illicit erections?
Re: See What Happened When Kora Obidi Danced Before Men In Their Wives' Presence by Jakumo(m): 9:24am On Jun 18, 2023
oyatz:
Shame! What is the purpose of a woman dancing seductively and making the husbands of other women to be having illicit erections?

No sir, those are all Federal Government approved erections for the avoidance of doubt. God bless Nigeria
Re: See What Happened When Kora Obidi Danced Before Men In Their Wives' Presence by brightDdon(m): 9:44am On Jun 18, 2023
finallybusy:
Nigerians. Always praying. Mscheew. We don pray tire for the country. God blessed us with Tinubu for a president.

Amen
May God gives him the needed wisdom to transform the country for a better one.
Re: See What Happened When Kora Obidi Danced Before Men In Their Wives' Presence by BABANGBALI: 10:02am On Jun 18, 2023
Rubbish! Absolute nonsense. Very dirty thing
Re: See What Happened When Kora Obidi Danced Before Men In Their Wives' Presence by Bouncin(m): 10:17am On Jun 18, 2023
It's not in my nature to hate someone but I don't know why I don't like this girl
Re: See What Happened When Kora Obidi Danced Before Men In Their Wives' Presence by Poske95(m): 10:30am On Jun 18, 2023
KarinaSlim:

You meant SAPE...
be nni.....
Re: See What Happened When Kora Obidi Danced Before Men In Their Wives' Presence by Theboss001: 10:38am On Jun 18, 2023
brightDdon:

@your question (last paragraph)
God forbid, not even in my next life or live after my next live or even any on my live to come angry grin

Exactly why the ex dumped the clown of a content creator grin grin
Re: See What Happened When Kora Obidi Danced Before Men In Their Wives' Presence by Jakumo(m): 10:41am On Jun 18, 2023
Theboss001:

Exactly why the ex dumped the clown of a content creator grin grin

Y'all hate her so much yet there is this wild stampede of haters all clamoring to see her ass move. Diariz God o.

Sammie Ayoka Peters: Linda Ikeji Broke The News Of My Cancer, I Cried / Peter Okoye Shows The Kind Of Valentine Gift Men Will Get From Their Women / Lalla Diakite Didier Drogba And Their Children(pix)