Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,822 members, 7,889,727 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 07:08 PM

Tinubu Puts Nigeria Back On The Map As Investors Weigh Reforms - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Puts Nigeria Back On The Map As Investors Weigh Reforms (871 Views)

Boko Haram May Wipe Nigeria Off The Map, Zulum Raises Alarm About Insurgency / Peace Accord: Tinubu Puts His Hands In His Pockets During The National Anthem / Bola Tinubu Puts Up A Picture Of Him In Suit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Puts Nigeria Back On The Map As Investors Weigh Reforms by Nobody: 3:28pm On Jun 19, 2023
SpecialAdviser:

Nobody trust you. You spent last 8 years calling failure Buhari, your darling daddy. You reinforced the same scam again. After 2 years you start your excuse propaganda. Those who believe you are living in illusion

Please don’t mistake me for your yes daddy dullard. I am a grown adult with base in his voice not an effeminate sounding yes daddy man like your hero who has been relegated to the position of town crier grin

Re: Tinubu Puts Nigeria Back On The Map As Investors Weigh Reforms by a4cube: 3:51pm On Jun 19, 2023
Zxcvbnmghtr:

Because the are criminals like Nnamdi Kanu.
The criminals Bubu used in paving way for his success? Interesting.
Re: Tinubu Puts Nigeria Back On The Map As Investors Weigh Reforms by SpecialAdviser(m): 4:00pm On Jun 19, 2023
Ajagunakin:

Please don’t mistake me for your yes daddy dullard. I am a grown adult with base in his voice not an effeminate sounding yes daddy man like your hero who has been relegated to the position of town crier grin
Obi sandals is better than all your generations
Re: Tinubu Puts Nigeria Back On The Map As Investors Weigh Reforms by Nobody: 4:24pm On Jun 19, 2023
SpecialAdviser:

Obi sandals is better than all your generations

Cheap talk.
Re: Tinubu Puts Nigeria Back On The Map As Investors Weigh Reforms by Nobody: 4:30pm On Jun 19, 2023
SpecialAdviser:

Even you know that. Nothing cheap about it. A billionaire in early 30s who never used a skull for ritual like your relatives grin grin

Do I look like suya to you, go look for human flesh somewhere else and stop disturbing my mentions jare

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Assure Us That PETER OBI Is The Right Man / Orji Kalu Joins "Thread" Becomes First 10th NASS Lawmaker To Register / Alex Otti: A Disaster Foretold?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.