Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,422 members, 7,881,548 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 11:31 PM

Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 19th June 2023 Live Court Updates - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 19th June 2023 Live Court Updates (26355 Views)

Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 16th June 2023 Live Court Updates / Tinubu Vs Peter Obi: 8th June 2023 Live Court Updates / 2ND JUNE 2023 ;Tinubu & Peter Obi Live Court Updates! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 19th June 2023 Live Court Updates by Akpangbo: 5:34pm On Jun 19, 2023
IamV2:

Wole SAN :
He addresses the court, noting that, they will get it sorted out.

Dr Livy SAN:
notes that they will approach Mahmoud SAN for the 3rd time to facilitate the process since it won't take anything from him or his person.

N.B :

The new account I created have been banned again by anti spam bot angry.
This is another new account I created .
I'm tired.

This is frustrating.

If they continue to ban, then all Obident should leave nairaland for them.

4 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 19th June 2023 Live Court Updates by Pacyrus(m): 5:37pm On Jun 19, 2023
saintbillion:
Obi is coming, Tinubu is a fraud.
You can say that again.

9 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 19th June 2023 Live Court Updates by Pacyrus(m): 5:39pm On Jun 19, 2023
IamV:
Guess who is in court today for the first time ?

The Senator representing Abuja Senatorial District, Ireti Kingibe of the Labour Party is also in court today for the first time.
She's sitting next to HE Peter Obi.
Wao!
Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 19th June 2023 Live Court Updates by senatordave1(m): 5:40pm On Jun 19, 2023
IfnobeGod20:

In the characteristic manner of mortal Kombat, "finishing".
They say they are clever but someone is clever than them. The woman needs all security protection, so that she won't be sacrificed overnight.

So you are this petty over rubbish evidence
Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 19th June 2023 Live Court Updates by senatordave1(m): 5:41pm On Jun 19, 2023
KanielOutis92:
I am not really familiar with court proceedings & all, but when will the "debate" about Tinubu's drug related past, 25% in Abuja, and the other contending issues be held? Oh how does it even work? Can someone, anyone, kindly educate me?

Ask dumbidients
Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 19th June 2023 Live Court Updates by Pacyrus(m): 5:42pm On Jun 19, 2023
Confirmedzombie:
See jobless people wasting their time searching for their missing manhood.

Oh what a fools paradise
Confirmedzombie. You must be living in gangsters paradise.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 19th June 2023 Live Court Updates by broadman20: 5:43pm On Jun 19, 2023
StreetFight:

After losing here, you see him spending his time on something more useful like focussing on his baby factories spread all over the country where babies are produced and sold everyday

You should be happy that they followed your instructions of going to court and not to start saying further rubbish here.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 19th June 2023 Live Court Updates by Nigeriagood(m): 5:46pm On Jun 19, 2023
Waste of time
Tinubu is our president
Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 19th June 2023 Live Court Updates by ipobarecriminals: 5:48pm On Jun 19, 2023
grin shocked sad grin angry grin wink grin Allow Eluuuups to continue to display their fooolizhnezz
Zxcvbnmghtr:

*THE LP/OBI DRAMA*
Out of a total of 176,000 polling units, you provided only 46,000 polling agents. (This means you were not present, and have no evidence in 130,000 Polling Units nationwide, and you imagine that 46,000 is greater than and will upturn 130,000)

You listed a 50 man witnesses. You presented only 5 (with one week to go).

The 5 presented are:
1. An International Data Analyst
2. A Channels TV Staff
3. A Professor in Mathematics
4. An Arise Tv Staff
5. An AIT Staff

There is not a single person (amongst LP witnesses who is directly) connected to the election you are contesting its result.

All are busy body third party hearsay witnesses (none is an eye witness with primary source or evidence).

What do you think these witnesses will amount to?

People testifying as witnesses to an election (in which they were not present but) they participated in only on TV set are all you have and rely on.

Ok naaa. grin

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 19th June 2023 Live Court Updates by keymatt(m): 5:51pm On Jun 19, 2023
IamV:
meanwhile,

100K UP FOR GRAB !

Yes,you stand the chance to win 100k free of charge,and here's the simply task to do.

During the last proceedings at the tribunal,16 June 2023,one of the respondent lawyer crossing examining one of the witnesses claimed that INEC made a publication on 23rd February that they will no longer transmit results [ form EC8A] from the polling unit at real time.
Basically,they have abandoned the capturing of results using BVAS at the polling unit and uploading them to the IREV at real time.

Here's the link to the publication,
https://tribuneonlineng.com/we-wont-transmit-raw-figures-of-election-results-inec-chairman/

If anyone can show everyone of us an excerpt that corroborate that claim from the 23rd February publication,the 100k is yours !

It's simple as that.

Your time starts from now till January 1st 2024.

UPDATED !

Two persons have pledged to add 20k and 100k to it !

Now 220k is up for grab!
You wicked o, you wan destroy abgado brain ๐Ÿง  grin This question na impossible one. grin

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 19th June 2023 Live Court Updates by IfnobeGod20: 5:53pm On Jun 19, 2023
senatordave1:

Firstly,her name is clarity ogar.she was the lp house of reps candidate for ogoja yala federal constituency.it is obvious she was there without the knowledge of lp if not she would have tendered evidence.i believe lp subpoenaed her not AWS.by the way,her report even if accepted is of no moment...

I don't understand your second point but if a copy of a document is blurry online,you simply check the offline copies.perhaps,the camera was faulty or the inec staff mishandled.we all know how the bvas malfunctions regularly...if for instance you tendered your waec photocopy and a particular info is blurry,you simply check the original or another photocopy except it is non-existent
You're correct that's her name but is not Clarity but Clarita Ogar. She contested truly in the last election after verification. But if I may ask is there any law that says a member of a party cannot serve as a witness or cannot be subpoena? Last Friday Dino Melaye was subpoena as a witness. I won't mind if you can quote any section of the constitution that says so or any relevant law that say so.
You won't be surprise if she is representing her organization. We shall hear tomorrow during cross examination.

How is it possible to trace from alternative to blurred documents? No trace of unit, location, and unit name. It is now left for INEC or APC to come out to say here are the copies of the said blurred results but if they cannot produced them, votes would be deducted from each parties.
Remember that LP also submitted their own EC8A forms from their agents. I just hope those blurred results are not the fortified ones, that they intentionally blurred and sent to IREVs.

7 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 19th June 2023 Live Court Updates by Balogunodua(m): 5:53pm On Jun 19, 2023
Nakedtruths:

When you follow and adore a druggie, an identity thief, and and academic education falsifier, really, what should we call you. A fool, an idiot or a simpleton? TINUBU is the greatest thief out of Africa, a shady man with zombie followers, who keep malice with brains but amazingly give themselves a sense of uppity. You are stupid and have no one to tell you.

When your believe your own lies, live in your own version of truth built on lies and self-delusion....is a sign of nothing but a
narcissist.

F*cking piglet.
Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 19th June 2023 Live Court Updates by alamoht(m): 5:54pm On Jun 19, 2023
[quote author=StreetFight post=123897053]

After losing here, you see him spending his time on something more useful like focussing on his baby factories spread all over the country where babies are produced and sold everyday
Why you off brain con on data
Read the rubbish you wrote
Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 19th June 2023 Live Court Updates by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 5:57pm On Jun 19, 2023
senatordave1:

Firstly,the witness is an interested party as a lp candidate.she was there on private capacity and not on behalf of AWS.even if her claims are accepted,it will go to no issue as anything relating to inec server is termed thirdhand evidence.yiu must bring evidence from what emanated at the polling units not what transpired offline.

The judges can only take note but take no action.evebtually,lp will lose
Your last sentence, if wishes were horses, same way you predicted AndyUba of apc to win Anambra,you are still a kid

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 19th June 2023 Live Court Updates by Lutherblaq: 5:57pm On Jun 19, 2023
TemplarLandry:
May we not labor in vain.

May we learn how to spell labour
Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 19th June 2023 Live Court Updates by sreamsense: 5:57pm On Jun 19, 2023
MyPoint:

I said it last week. Amazon wi be coming this week.
The witness is just wasting time. If AWS has no issue from its end, he can't prove anything about client end challenges and internet connectivity? I am sure he will be bombarded with series of questions tomorrow
Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 19th June 2023 Live Court Updates by keymatt(m): 5:58pm On Jun 19, 2023
Confirmedzombie:
See jobless people wasting their time searching for their missing manhood.

Oh what a fools paradise
What are you then doing in the so called jobless thread?

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 19th June 2023 Live Court Updates by Balogunodua(m): 6:01pm On Jun 19, 2023
loosecanon50:

What you wrote up there is the same thing with the disturbance from a mosquito.

Only if you have the hearing organs to listen to your infant rant.
Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 19th June 2023 Live Court Updates by Okarakwu: 6:01pm On Jun 19, 2023
That shows you are not seeing where the case is coming from and going, the target is the foundation.... iNEC.... and they are doing a good job of it ,no need of all the polling agents ,compare what PDP is doing by calling do many polling agents with watery evidence and what LP is doing, which one scares Apc? Today an amazon worker testified and rubbished the server glitches excuse... Learn to follow the case and stop quoting whasapp group rubbish
Zxcvbnmghtr:

*THE LP/OBI DRAMA*
Out of a total of 176,000 polling units, you provided only 46,000 polling agents. (This means you were not present, and have no evidence in 130,000 Polling Units nationwide, and you imagine that 46,000 is greater than and will upturn 130,000)

The 5 presented are:
2. A Channels TV Staff
4. An Arise Tv Staff
5. An AIT Staff

There is not a single person (amongst LP witnesses who is directly) connected to the election you are contesting its result.

All are busy body third party hearsay witnesses (none is an eye witness with primary source or evidence).

People testifying as witnesses to an election (in which they were not present but) they participated in only on TV set are all you have and rely on.

Ok naaa. grin

7 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 19th June 2023 Live Court Updates by ncoolsome(m): 6:03pm On Jun 19, 2023
Spicycat:

Why are you always putting "HE" before Peter Obi?
What does it stand for and is it absolutely necessary that you must put it?

His Excellency...

5 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 19th June 2023 Live Court Updates by aswani(m): 6:07pm On Jun 19, 2023
Another dissapointing day in the annals of the Naija legal system. Two points:

1) Yet again, LP lawyers are calling audibles by not giving the others enough time to read documents and be aware of witnesses. I can understand the Judges at the Tribunal tolerating this once or twice, considering the importance of what is at hand, but this is now becoming a daily occurrence.

A deliberate attempt to get the case rightfully thrown out and give them an opportunity to act hard done by. Shameful to say the least.

2) LP brought in an expert to tell us there were no recorded outages during a certain period, something any teenager with an interest in computers could have sent them a link to.

More needless grandstanding a lร  wheeling HDTV's into the court for something they could have documented in a Youtube link or put on a Pen drive.

Back to the expert, a shame they did not make LP lawyers aware that, the Cloud centres might be up, but individual virtual servers could be overloaded and consequently shut itself down as might conceivably might have happened in this case.

INEC and their consultants clearly didn't do any stress testing or if they did was woefully inadequate. They should have allocated times for each state PU's to be uploaded and then further times for those that missed their slot for whatever reason.

Also the use of sharding or partitioning technologies might have helped.

Regardless of the incompetence of INEC and their technology partners in this matter, I honestly cannot see how LP and Peter Obi can expect to overturn the results of the elections in their favour following the "evidence" path they have so far.

They needed enough raw data, which would have shown numerical differences between what INEC used to determine the victor, to present to the court which they clearly don't have.

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 19th June 2023 Live Court Updates by senatordave1(m): 6:10pm On Jun 19, 2023
IfnobeGod20:

You're correct that's her name but is not Clarity but Clarita Ogar. She contested truly in the last election after verification. But if I may ask is there any law that says a member of a party cannot serve as a witness or cannot be subpoena? Last Friday Dino Melaye was subpoena as a witness. I won't mind if you can quote any section of the constitution that says so or any relevant law that say so.
You won't be surprise if she is representing her organization. We shall hear tomorrow during cross examination.

How is it possible to trace from alternative to blurred documents? No trace of unit, location, and unit name. It is now left for INEC or APC to come out to say here are the copies of the said blurred results but if they cannot produced them, votes would be deducted from each parties.
Remember that LP also submitted their own EC8A forms from their agents. I just hope those blurred results are not the fortified ones, that they intentionally blurred and sent to IREVs.

A witness from a neutral organisation or body must be shown not to have partisan interest esp a subpoenaed witness.that is damaging and why lp tried to hide her name and political affiliation by tagging her pseudo...dino was testifying for pdp as a pdp agent not an external body.....even if lp surmount this,the evidence will still be useless...

Oga,it seems you are not familiar with irev.all results are arranged unit by unit and traced by their units from state down to unit.if the result of polling unit 001 aso rock on irev is blurred,the sensible thing to do is to search for the physical copy and compare.perhaps lp and the prof aren't sensible
Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 19th June 2023 Live Court Updates by JONSYN7154: 6:17pm On Jun 19, 2023
Spicycat:

Why are you always putting "HE" before Peter Obi?
What does it stand for and is it absolutely necessary that you must put it?
HE means His Excellency.
Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 19th June 2023 Live Court Updates by JONSYN7154: 6:19pm On Jun 19, 2023
IamV2:

The Court:
This petition is hereby adjourned till tomorrow, Tuesday June 20, 2023 at 2pm for the continuation of hearing.

[ The court appeals to all counsels to cooperate with both sides for the smooth continuation of hearing ]

---------------

Why's anti spam bot banning all my accounts?
This is the second account I'm creating today.
Honestly, it's frustrating
Mehn,I don't like this .

Everyone have a great day.

[ Yes, I'm angry ]

#Onelove.
anti spam is working for APC. ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€
Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 19th June 2023 Live Court Updates by XY23: 6:22pm On Jun 19, 2023
Senior man, please try not to engage that guy again. Only argue with people that are objective, do not claim superiority of knowledge or infallibility; and thus are willing to shift ground. He's a political jobber (saw him say down 'pandora'). I have never mentioned BAT or AA, I'm only trying to enjoy the discourse like an intellectual. For the sake of OPs effort, don't engage the guy. Fergie will forever have my respect as it concerns legal discourse.

IfnobeGod20:

My brother, you presume too much, even after she has tendered her employment letter for photocopy. Please what constituency did she contest from? I want to confirm that. I am not saying you're lying yet but tell me the constituency she contested and the state.
Thank you in anticipation.

You're also contradicting yourself. You must bring evidence of what happened at the polling units but on Friday you claimed, that the Math Prof. should have also rely on form EC8B EC8C and the rest collated also, forgetting that results on EC8A is the authentic and the rest are secondary because EC8A is the raw results from the polling units entered by the polling unit agents.

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 19th June 2023 Live Court Updates by PaellaPaella: 6:27pm On Jun 19, 2023
Balogunodua:

You riffraff must be suffering from neurological disorder, nobody take you serious here, your brain is filled up with dustbins grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 19th June 2023 Live Court Updates by PaellaPaella: 6:29pm On Jun 19, 2023
Balogunodua:

Look at this riffraff from mud house talking grin

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 19th June 2023 Live Court Updates by Emdy010: 6:31pm On Jun 19, 2023
Zxcvbnmghtr:

*THE LP/OBI DRAMA*

Right from day one, I know LP won't go anywhere in the case, but there's no way he could have gotten majority votes in most parts of the north and the south west.

The 5 presented are:
2. A Channels TV Staff
4. An Arise Tv Staff
5. An AIT Staff

Ok naaa. grin
Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 19th June 2023 Live Court Updates by AfonjaPiglets: 6:31pm On Jun 19, 2023
Who be your brah? Na peckham English you dey drop?..

Can't be a brah to shallow thinkers.

Stop lamenting...RONU

Balogunodua:

Don't assume brah...I am not Obi Pando the sisi crying like a b*tch on TV. grin
Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 19th June 2023 Live Court Updates by IamV2: 6:31pm On Jun 19, 2023
Here's an interesting read of what unfolded during today's proceedings at the tribunal between Tinubu & Atiku.

https://www.nairaland.com/7734015/presidential-election-results-refused-upload

Honestly,I would have gladly created threads to be updating on the Tinubu & Atiku proceedings at the tribunal,but those guys are not worth it.
All they do is insult HE peter Obi from morning till night.
HE peter Obi is their only content.
None of them is showing concern about their proceedings, maybe they are waiting for Atiku to share money to them again before they realize they have a case in court.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Bisi Akande Embarrassed Us With His Comments On Buhari, 2019 - Southwest APC Gov / LASEMA Rescue Unit (LRU): See The โ€œSuperheroesโ€ In Action (PHOTOS) / Buhari, Tinubu, Others Arrived Osun State To Flag Off Presidential Campaign

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.