Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,883 members, 7,872,903 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 03:44 AM

See What The Europeans Said About Africans Before Colonizing - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See What The Europeans Said About Africans Before Colonizing (2466 Views)

The Brutal Words Of "Richard Smith", About Africans. / The Delusion Of Ipob, Igbo In Diaspora And The Europeans Of 1960s / See The African Map Of Provinces & Kingdoms Before The Invasion Of The Europeans (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See What The Europeans Said About Africans Before Colonizing by 1Sharon(f): 11:47pm On Jun 21, 2023
ednut1:
both fake. Belgium king writing in English Never happened
https://m.thewire.in/article/history/macaulays-speech-never-delivered/amp

You're smart
Re: See What The Europeans Said About Africans Before Colonizing by Tochi3(m): 4:49am On Jun 22, 2023
Ajagunakin:

You do know that are black Arabs right?

Anyways, you missed my point, but thanks for your contribution. I HAVE READ THE BOOK.

yeah, you right. Those Black arabs never used to be Arabs....they were conquered by Arabs. Islam & christanity had nothing to do with Africa in those days....that was my point.

Kudos to you also for reading that book.

1 Like

Re: See What The Europeans Said About Africans Before Colonizing by 1Sharon(f): 10:54am On Jun 22, 2023
Ajagunakin:

You do know that are black Arabs right?

Anyways, you missed my point, but thanks for your contribution. I HAVE READ THE BOOK.

No such thing. Unless you're talking about Arabs mixed with black. Such as Sudanese people. But true Arabs are not black.
Re: See What The Europeans Said About Africans Before Colonizing by Nobody: 11:07am On Jun 22, 2023
1Sharon:

No such thing. Unless you're talking about Arabs mixed with black. Such as Sudanese people. But true Arabs are not black.

You have nothing to add to this conversation, don’t quote me.
Re: See What The Europeans Said About Africans Before Colonizing by 1Sharon(f): 11:40am On Jun 22, 2023
Ajagunakin:

You have nothing to add to this conversation, don’t quote me.

It's really not that serious. Why are you getting upset?
Re: See What The Europeans Said About Africans Before Colonizing by SIRTee15: 12:12pm On Jun 22, 2023
paramakina202:

China is doing far better than most European countries while India is an emerging global power.

Mention one invention using that emerge from China or India.
Re: See What The Europeans Said About Africans Before Colonizing by Nobody: 12:18pm On Jun 22, 2023
1Sharon:

It's really not that serious. Why are you getting upset?

I’m not upset wink
Re: See What The Europeans Said About Africans Before Colonizing by paramakina202: 12:43pm On Jun 22, 2023
SIRTee15:

Mention one invention using that emerge from China or India.

You don't need to invent what is already invented.
Why can't Africans copy and prosper like Chinese?

1 Like

Re: See What The Europeans Said About Africans Before Colonizing by 1Sharon(f): 7:51pm On Jun 22, 2023
Ajagunakin:

I’m not upset wink

So what's the issue with my post? undecided
Re: See What The Europeans Said About Africans Before Colonizing by cocolacec(m): 6:50am On Sep 11, 2023
jmoore:
Africa still blaming white people for their backwardness.

Na only una dem colonize?
Na only Africans they colonized through language,mindset,slavery and religion.
Re: See What The Europeans Said About Africans Before Colonizing by jmoore(m): 6:58am On Sep 11, 2023
cocolacec:

Na only Africans they colonized through language,mindset,slavery and religion.

Continue dey blame them.

Bob Marley have told you to emancipate yourself. When was the last time a white man ruled over Nigeria?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Should Hissen Habre be handed over to Belgium? / Cnn's Jeff Koinange Fired! / New Speaker Dogded Nysc?

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.