Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,014 members, 7,876,807 topics. Date: Monday, 01 July 2024 at 07:19 AM

Titanic Submersible: Missing Craft Has About 40 Hours Of 'breathable Air Left' - Travel (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Titanic Submersible: Missing Craft Has About 40 Hours Of 'breathable Air Left' (50869 Views)

Missing Titanic Sub Likely Imploded In ‘catastrophic Loss’ / Titanic Tourist Submersible Goes Missing With Search Under Way / 105 Years Later, A Letter In A Bottle Thrown From Titanic's Deck Found (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Titanic Submersible: Missing Craft Has About 40 Hours Of 'breathable Air Left' by captainteejay(m): 7:31am On Jun 22, 2023
its pathetic
Re: Titanic Submersible: Missing Craft Has About 40 Hours Of 'breathable Air Left' by ifecobless: 11:58am On Jun 22, 2023
VeryWickedMan:

God doesn't help foolish people.
these people dare God a lot
Re: Titanic Submersible: Missing Craft Has About 40 Hours Of 'breathable Air Left' by Desusi: 2:40pm On Jun 22, 2023
hopefulLandlord:

bastard Jesus couldn't even deliver himself and was killed using three nails like they do common criminals in those days. his fellow deluded friends then stole his body and claimed he rose on third day.
That's what your mind and your school of philosophical reasoning, taught you?Hmmm.you will like to swallow up this dirty statement of yours against Christ on the last when the accused become a sudden judge over you. Dear friend,repent now so that destruction wouldn't be your lot on the last day.
Re: Titanic Submersible: Missing Craft Has About 40 Hours Of 'breathable Air Left' by hopefulLandlord: 2:41pm On Jun 22, 2023
Desusi:

That's what your mind and your school of philosophical reasoning, taught you?Hmmm.you will like to swallow up this dirty statement of yours against Christ on the last when the accused become a sudden judge over you. Dear friend,repent now so that destruction wouldn't be your lot on the last day.

Yeah, I said it. ain't swallowing sheet!
Re: Titanic Submersible: Missing Craft Has About 40 Hours Of 'breathable Air Left' by Desusi: 2:47pm On Jun 22, 2023
hopefulLandlord:

Yeah, I said it. ain't swallowing sheet!
OK, l have told you the mind of God.Nonetheless, all sins will be forgiven, except the sin against the holy ghost.May God have mercy on you. Beloved of God, Jesus loves you!
Re: Titanic Submersible: Missing Craft Has About 40 Hours Of 'breathable Air Left' by Icent99(m): 3:56pm On Jun 23, 2023
Unfortunately the titan vessel imploded.. The concerns of expert were right. This vessel was doomed to fail
Re: Titanic Submersible: Missing Craft Has About 40 Hours Of 'breathable Air Left' by sunsweet33: 12:08am On Jun 24, 2023
geezyk:
Sope otilo.

I smell sabotage, high profile businessmen onboard.

Thank you! This was exactly my thought when the story first broke. Somebody was trying to get rid of one of those people on board.

I thought I was just being pessimistic but at least another person has confirmed it.

1 Like

Re: Titanic Submersible: Missing Craft Has About 40 Hours Of 'breathable Air Left' by Holav(m): 9:49pm On Jun 25, 2023
James Cameron dives more than d 1200ft go and watch his documentary our he visited d titanic wreck
RaptorX:
No human divers can go down to 12,000 ft, that is mission impossible.
Re: Titanic Submersible: Missing Craft Has About 40 Hours Of 'breathable Air Left' by RaptorX: 11:10pm On Jun 25, 2023
Holav:
James Cameron dives more than d 1200ft go and watch his documentary our he visited d titanic wreck
Are you OK? I am talking about a human diver wearing a diving suit and carrying oxygen not someone in a submersible like James Cameron used to dive just like this Titan submersible.
Re: Titanic Submersible: Missing Craft Has About 40 Hours Of 'breathable Air Left' by Holav(m): 10:05pm On Jun 26, 2023
Eeeh bro yyy u dey vex? Just read about it James Cameron used submersible dive not human dive
RaptorX:
Are you OK? I am talking about a human diver wearing a diving suit and carrying oxygen not someone in a submersible like James Cameron used to dive just like this Titan submersible.
Re: Titanic Submersible: Missing Craft Has About 40 Hours Of 'breathable Air Left' by Scamburster(m): 2:25am On Aug 07, 2023
Meditation01:

In qualityless,things are not understood.You can't understand since there's nothing to understand and,no one to understand,and understanding itself is a quality principle that is invalid.That is why not too many people meditate.Or if they do,they do TM(Transcedental Meditation),which is simply repeating a mantra over and over that has nothing to do with meditation.
I will like to know more about this.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Why Do We Have To Raise Airplane Window Blinds Before Landing? / Bus Driver That Has No Legs In Lagos Spotted By Lady (Photos) / Marrakesh Menara Airport, Morocco: Africa's Finest And Most Beautiful Airport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.