Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,396 members, 7,917,252 topics. Date: Saturday, 10 August 2024 at 08:54 PM

Gunmen Kill 20, Burn Several Houses In Plateau Communities - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gunmen Kill 20, Burn Several Houses In Plateau Communities (10779 Views)

Mangu: Gunmen Defy Curfew To Kill Over 20, Burn Houses In Communities / Terrorists Deposited Arms Ahead Of Attacks On Plateau Communities, Says Senator / 30 Yelwan Zangam Residents Die In Fresh Attacks In Jos, Several Houses Burnt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gunmen Kill 20, Burn Several Houses In Plateau Communities by MesutJjj: 9:51am On Jun 22, 2023
It shows our government is part of this,how on earth an operation will last for more than two hours,what the help of the military or the police officers,this country is Bleep menh

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Kill 20, Burn Several Houses In Plateau Communities by onuman: 9:54am On Jun 22, 2023
RIP.

APC which made Nigeria become one of the most terrorised countries on earth is only interested in occupying Aso Rock, using proceeds from crude oil to sustain government, including the armed forces to drive Jihad to Islamize Nigeria πŸ‡³πŸ‡¬.

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Kill 20, Burn Several Houses In Plateau Communities by Resurrection212: 9:56am On Jun 22, 2023
Why you don't ask if there is a governor and commissioner of police there.
Validated:
Pls do we have a president?

This one is worse than clueless ooo.

This one is confused and bewildered abrg.
Re: Gunmen Kill 20, Burn Several Houses In Plateau Communities by Bigkoko: 9:58am On Jun 22, 2023
And Prof Yaks selection is in France; according to Sahara reporters, to recharge his health, and according to his spokesman, to attend a Global Summit, while innocent villagers get killed on daily basis. Do corn eaters and apologists of this short live govt have shame and conscience at all?
Try this nonsense in European or Western democratic styled country, they will lynched the leader. If you are so sick, why be the president?

mancoconut:
Gunmen kill 20, burn several houses in Plateau communities

https://tribuneonlineng.com/gunmen-kill-20-burn-several-houses-in-plateau-communities/

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Kill 20, Burn Several Houses In Plateau Communities by CandidAdmin(m): 10:00am On Jun 22, 2023
Huh... Why is the killings still on rampage?

Question of the day - Is it political?

Check my siggy!
Re: Gunmen Kill 20, Burn Several Houses In Plateau Communities by Daniego(m): 10:01am On Jun 22, 2023
I am not surprised because Tinubu said he will build on Buhari s legacy .

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Kill 20, Burn Several Houses In Plateau Communities by just2endowed: 10:04am On Jun 22, 2023
Worst part is that the fg in charge of security and army are not moving an inch to show sign of concerned. I cannot be the president of Nigeria and watch other expatriate in another African countries kill my citizens. God!

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Kill 20, Burn Several Houses In Plateau Communities by drimzsmoke(m): 10:07am On Jun 22, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar

It will favour me and my family where una dey?

Modern day Anini, they are coming....
Arindin, omo ole!!!
Re: Gunmen Kill 20, Burn Several Houses In Plateau Communities by Gbenga4ever1411: 10:08am On Jun 22, 2023
Where is the Tiger πŸ… IGP

2 Likes

Re: Gunmen Kill 20, Burn Several Houses In Plateau Communities by Brendaniel: 10:15am On Jun 22, 2023
4Play:

This is a stupid take. Fulani killings have been going on long before Buhari and are actually widespread across West and Central Africa. It doesn't matter who you have as president.

What the president can do is significantly increase the size of the military and police, in addition to providing them with the equipmen, to combat this insecurity.

Oga I'm very sorry to say, it is your take that is very stupid, you say that these killins have been going on even before Buhari, but you forgot to say that in Buhari's time it increased to a very high level.

And if you say that these kilings have been going on, does that make it normal? Sometimes I wonder if we are dealing with human beings who try to defend the government....

So if it has been going on, so you mean it cannot be stopped? So people should keep dying because some people believe that the killings are normal? Then you claim that the president cannot do much, I'm sorry to ask, are you OK at all?

A whole commander in chief cannot put his security in order.

Then you claim that they have to increase the man power of the security before anything can be done....

Let me address everything once and for all here;

If you read the story, maybe you didn't read it, they communities were aware of the attacks days before they happened, they reported to all the security agencies and guess what, they didn't move an inch, the Intel was so good that they knew the location of the attackers, but the security agencies did nothing.

The villagers had to lay ambush for them, but guess what again, the attackers changed direction of their path, why do you think so?

The security agencies must have given the attackers the Intel that they were been ambushed and that was how the villagers missed them and were attacked from another angle.

You claim that it is wide spread in west Africa, Oga, it is not as you claim, any country with serious leaders would have curbed this thing a long time ago, examples, Ghana, Togo, Benin republic, go and confirm if there is any form of Fulani attacks in any of these countries, the reason is they put a stop to all their rubbish.

They are very vocal about it, there is no open grazing going on in those countries.

That is a first step, this is not about increasing any security architecture, it is is passing polices that will stop all these rubbish, how can people be living in the bush in the name of open grazing?

How can the security architectures be highly compromised to Favour the killings of its own citizens, all these things need to be addressed and it is the responsibility of the president to do that....

He is head of all the security agencies.

Sometimes how you people talk trying to defend your party and people you support as leaders is so annoying, if Ghana and smaller countries can curb the Fulani excesses, why not Nigeria, or is the life a Ghanian citizen more valuable than that of a Nigerian.

Sometimes I feel so ashamed sharing the same country with some of you....

5 Likes

Re: Gunmen Kill 20, Burn Several Houses In Plateau Communities by farouk2much(m): 10:20am On Jun 22, 2023
No pic..?!

It's a lie
Re: Gunmen Kill 20, Burn Several Houses In Plateau Communities by Bigkoko: 10:22am On Jun 22, 2023
Liger is looking for imaginary enemies of tinubu [sic] Nigeria

Gbenga4ever1411:
Where is the Tiger πŸ… IGP

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Kill 20, Burn Several Houses In Plateau Communities by Osanoghodua1: 10:25am On Jun 22, 2023
The best way to go is having a state Police. Decentralize the police and watch how you kill them all the Jihadist.

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Kill 20, Burn Several Houses In Plateau Communities by JOemmy(m): 10:28am On Jun 22, 2023
Human lives in the middle belt have been reduced to absolutely nothing civil society orgernizations and the international community who are supposed to draw attention to all these unesessary daily killings don't even seems to care.

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Kill 20, Burn Several Houses In Plateau Communities by Angelfrost(m): 10:36am On Jun 22, 2023
The genocide continues unchecked!

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Kill 20, Burn Several Houses In Plateau Communities by Leopoldm: 10:38am On Jun 22, 2023
Fight back people. No one will defend you so defend yourselves

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gunmen Kill 20, Burn Several Houses In Plateau Communities by ajimo54(m): 10:40am On Jun 22, 2023
Validated:

Go and stop them nah! Are u not a citizen of this country?
Re: Gunmen Kill 20, Burn Several Houses In Plateau Communities by feliking: 10:43am On Jun 22, 2023
To what end? This state has suffered enough in the hands of these terrorists.

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Kill 20, Burn Several Houses In Plateau Communities by lexy2014: 11:06am On Jun 22, 2023
4Play:

This is a stupid take. Fulani killings have been going on long before Buhari and are actually widespread across West and Central Africa. It doesn't matter who you have as president.

What the president can do is significantly increase the size of the military and police, in addition to providing them with the equipmen, to combat this insecurity.

If Fulani killings have been going on long before Buhari, how does justify it still continuing under him?

If Fulani killings have been going on long before Buhari, what then is the essence of Tinubus comment in the screenshot below?

If Fulani killings have been going on long before Buhari, what then is the essence of section 14 (2) of the constitution?

Is it the size of the military and police that is responsible for Fulani killings going on unchallenged?

2 Likes

Re: Gunmen Kill 20, Burn Several Houses In Plateau Communities by GetSenseNow: 11:06am On Jun 22, 2023
Resurrection212:
Why you don't ask if there is a governor and commissioner of police there.
During Jonathan's tenure all you demons blamed him for every thing that happened in Nigeria but during Buhari and tinubu's tenures you try to shift the blame on others.

2 Likes

Re: Gunmen Kill 20, Burn Several Houses In Plateau Communities by TheAdvocate(m): 11:19am On Jun 22, 2023
Heroicvic:
IS IT JUST ME OR THIS NORTHERNERS ARE DAFT?
I WOULD HAVE RELOCATE IF I'M STAYING IN THE NORTH

IPOB are also killing people in the South so what are you doing there?
Even in the USA, lone gunmen are targeting schools, restaurants, bars, churches and mosque. I expect you to tell those in the affected communities to defend their territories in the absence of security from the government.
Re: Gunmen Kill 20, Burn Several Houses In Plateau Communities by ugocitywnda: 11:20am On Jun 22, 2023
gowon how far,is biafra still the problem in your own state!!

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Kill 20, Burn Several Houses In Plateau Communities by thisisit: 11:27am On Jun 22, 2023
AND THE COMMANDER IN CHIEF IS NOWHERE TO BE FOUND..

THE TIGER IGP JAS TURNED INTO A PUSSY CAT.

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Kill 20, Burn Several Houses In Plateau Communities by Heroicvic(m): 11:58am On Jun 22, 2023
TheAdvocate:

IPOB are also killing people in the South so what are you doing there?
Even in the USA, lone gunmen are targeting schools, restaurants, bars, churches and mosque. I expect you to tell those in the affected communities to defend their territories in the absence of security from the government.

I'm not an easterner you this dull goat
Anyone that have any opinion is igbo?

Why are you so stupid abi your mama carry your belle run?

2 Likes

Re: Gunmen Kill 20, Burn Several Houses In Plateau Communities by RighteousDemon: 12:09pm On Jun 22, 2023
4Play:

You should be arrested as a terrorist

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Kill 20, Burn Several Houses In Plateau Communities by J3susFr3ak: 12:19pm On Jun 22, 2023
Brendaniel:

Oga I'm very sorry to say, it is your take that is very stupid, you say that these killins have been going on even before Buhari, but you forgot to say that in Buhari's time it increased to a very high level.

And if you say that these kilings have been going on, does that make it normal? Sometimes I wonder if we are dealing with human beings who try to defend the government....

So if it has been going on, so you mean it cannot be stopped? So people should keep dying because some people believe that the killings are normal? Then you claim that the president cannot do much, I'm sorry to ask, are you OK at all?

A whole commander in chief cannot put his security in order.

Then you claim that they have to increase the man power of the security before anything can be done....

Let me address everything once and for all here;

If you read the story, maybe you didn't read it, they communities were aware of the attacks days before they happened, they reported to all the security agencies and guess what, they didn't move an inch, the Intel was so good that they knew the location of the attackers, but the security agencies did nothing.

The villagers had to lay ambush for them, but guess what again, the attackers changed direction of their path, why do you think so?

The security agencies must have given the attackers the Intel that they were been ambushed and that was how the villagers missed them and were attacked from another angle.

You claim that it is wide spread in west Africa, Oga, it is not as you claim, any country with serious leaders would have curbed this thing a long time ago, examples, Ghana, Togo, Benin republic, go and confirm if there is any form of Fulani attacks in any of these countries, the reason is they put a stop to all their rubbish.

They are very vocal about it, there is no open grazing going on in those countries.

That is a first step, this is not about increasing any security architecture, it is is passing polices that will stop all these rubbish, how can people be living in the bush in the name of open grazing?

How can the security architectures be highly compromised to Favour the killings of its own citizens, all these things need to be addressed and it is the responsibility of the president to do that....

He is head of all the security agencies.

Sometimes how you people talk trying to defend your party and people you support as leaders is so annoying, if Ghana and smaller countries can curb the Fulani excesses, why not Nigeria, or is the life a Ghanian citizen more valuable than that of a Nigerian.

Sometimes I feel so ashamed sharing the same country with some of you....

I actually got the same security alerts HOURS before it happened. I even made a post about it late last night on this Forum: https://www.nairaland.com/7737157/actionable-intelligence-new-security-chiefs#123961874

My conclusion is that there are just too many evil MOLES who actively sympathize with these Fulani Terrorists in Tinibu's new Security Structure.Tinubu might as well be wining and dining with Terrorists in that Aso-Rock. He should watch his back...

But seriously...the current GOC posted to Plateau State in connivance with someone from the DSS and other Security structures sworn to Islamic Jihad SHOULD GO! They should be retired or posted elsewhere. Bring someone else competent and neutral into the Plateau Security Arena...not the same pathetic nonsensical Fulani Muslim terrorists who will not reach orgasm unless they kill and loot for Allah.

With regards to the mole's info causing the sudden change in the attack strategy--this is where DRONES equipped with NIGHT VISION CAMERAS and Body Heat Sensors would have quickly alerted the Vigilantes about the sudden change of plans by the Fulani Terrorists.

Tinubu...I give your new Security Chiefs an F on this one even despite the free expo given to you ahead of time. You have a long way to go in Restructuring the Security systems to be more proactive and alert to their duties.

------

2 Likes

Re: Gunmen Kill 20, Burn Several Houses In Plateau Communities by Tranquillity360: 12:37pm On Jun 22, 2023
TinubuDcrook:
Sophisticated landlord no go see am
Very Wicked things.

2 Likes

Re: Gunmen Kill 20, Burn Several Houses In Plateau Communities by toprealman: 12:48pm On Jun 22, 2023
Validated:

Heard "global leaders" according to Alake are keeping him preoccupied for now.
France ooo....ok ooo

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Onanuga: Issues Raised By NLC Has Been Addressed, They Have A Hidden Agenda / β€˜Grow Your Own Food’ – Remi Tinubu Tells Nigerians Amid Hardship / What Is An Igboid Language? Is Ikwerre The Same Language As Igbo?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.