Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,856 members, 7,879,615 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 11:28 PM

Gbenga Fajuyi, Police Inspector Impregnates His 13-Year-Old Daughter, Kills Baby - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Gbenga Fajuyi, Police Inspector Impregnates His 13-Year-Old Daughter, Kills Baby (50793 Views)

Man Impregnates His 13-Year-Old Daughter In Ogun / Daughter Kills Mother Over Sex With Her Husband In Osun / 43-Year-Old Widower Impregnates His 13-Year-Old Daughter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gbenga Fajuyi, Police Inspector Impregnates His 13-Year-Old Daughter, Kills Baby by Ramirezkhay(m): 6:42am On Jun 23, 2023
cheesy
Eni to ti

SHAYO

grin
kernniejay:

Dont forget that you are also a bye-product of that same devil blood running in that wicked gender, or do you need a DNA to confirm that you are from devil gender lineage?

1 Like

Re: Gbenga Fajuyi, Police Inspector Impregnates His 13-Year-Old Daughter, Kills Baby by Emerie22(m): 6:45am On Jun 23, 2023
LilMissFavvy:
His daughter is only 13yrs, but I have not seen any sentence for rape of a minor? Only 22yrs imprisonment? They have been bribed to give this type of useless sentencing, nonsen$e. They also refused to show the face of the evil man. No justice in Nigeria judicial system undecided .

I support you my dear
He deserves 5O years imprisonment and more
I have lost hope in our Judicial system

1 Like

Re: Gbenga Fajuyi, Police Inspector Impregnates His 13-Year-Old Daughter, Kills Baby by Cpossibility(m): 6:46am On Jun 23, 2023
Candidlady:
shocked

Zonefree

See what your comrades are busy doing

This world 🌎🌍 would have been a peaceful place if this gender where out of the equation

After impregnating your daughter you still got the mind to kill the baby..

Nothing anyone can tell me.. all men are the same.. same blood that runs through the devil πŸ‘Ώ runs through all of em..

Ijust wish iknew the gender of the baby that was killed.. if it was a girl child then that 22years ain't enough he deserves a death sentence but na the opposite gender then he did the world so much good by killing the devil's spawn...

Wicked gender with nothing better to offer this world...

Are you being serious like this? I mean, you didn't mind generalizing the whole thing?
Re: Gbenga Fajuyi, Police Inspector Impregnates His 13-Year-Old Daughter, Kills Baby by Bigpat: 6:49am On Jun 23, 2023
Many hypocrites gathered here are good at condemning others when they are more evil, commiting different attrociities in hiding. This is how you will all be exposed. This is about the man not his job.
Re: Gbenga Fajuyi, Police Inspector Impregnates His 13-Year-Old Daughter, Kills Baby by OndoRaph(m): 6:53am On Jun 23, 2023
CANDIDLADY started f^kin her father @8yrs old. She always think men are like her father. The chinko phone she used to type those her irrelevant sexist comments was invented by a man; even the tampon in her p^sy.
Re: Gbenga Fajuyi, Police Inspector Impregnates His 13-Year-Old Daughter, Kills Baby by DestinyNigga: 6:53am On Jun 23, 2023
Jennyclay:
Honestly, I so much hate Nigerian men sad

Honestly, I’m so speechless sad.

I’m so sick and tired sad

Now the toddler will be traumatized in the rest of her life, just because nature gave her a rapist and murderer as a father sad

Women should please stop leaving their female child under the care of any man, not even the father!!!

You so much hate Nigerian men but everyday u will run to collect big gbola with ur over expanded smelly punna grin grin. Mark it, Dey go give u belle this year. This i have seen cheesy
Re: Gbenga Fajuyi, Police Inspector Impregnates His 13-Year-Old Daughter, Kills Baby by Curtisaxel10: 6:54am On Jun 23, 2023
You see how nobody is blaming any tribe here? If na Igbo man do this thing now......
Re: Gbenga Fajuyi, Police Inspector Impregnates His 13-Year-Old Daughter, Kills Baby by AskNgige2: 7:00am On Jun 23, 2023
MrBrownJay1:
so many more police demons out there freely roaming the streets of 9ja!

And all these meyhem happening yeruba land..
Re: Gbenga Fajuyi, Police Inspector Impregnates His 13-Year-Old Daughter, Kills Baby by interfig(m): 7:00am On Jun 23, 2023
Candidlady:
shocked

Zonefree

This world 🌎🌍 would have been a peaceful place if this gender where out of the equation

Nothing anyone can tell me.. all men are the same.. same blood that runs through the devil πŸ‘Ώ runs through all of em..

Ijust wish iknew the gender of the baby that was killed.. if it was a girl child then that 22years ain't enough he deserves a death sentence but na the opposite gender then he did the world so much good by killing the devil's spawn...

Chai guys please someone should check up on this bitter and frustrated lady before she gives in to depression and PTSD.
I understand maybe he father or uncles must have molested her while growing up and this has finally created community disaster.. I just pity any young man that will be considering asking for her hand in marriage...another killer husband loading, I hope we don't get to read her own story here on niaraland.
Re: Gbenga Fajuyi, Police Inspector Impregnates His 13-Year-Old Daughter, Kills Baby by BlueShirtGuy: 7:01am On Jun 23, 2023
sad What else do we say?
Re: Gbenga Fajuyi, Police Inspector Impregnates His 13-Year-Old Daughter, Kills Baby by samcolee(m): 7:01am On Jun 23, 2023
sharone21:
Men need to tame themselves....

Still trying to get over the news of an American lady who was in coma for 10years and later gave birth.....All male staff are being interrogated and they are trying to match DNAs. However, the woman's family is traumatized.

Sometimes when u need to do something horrible just think of what people will say..... And some men are so evil, b4 another man tastes their daughter, they want to be the first to taste her.

To me not what people will say but what God Will do, God sees our actions in secret and open places so no hiding place for evil doers

1 Like

Re: Gbenga Fajuyi, Police Inspector Impregnates His 13-Year-Old Daughter, Kills Baby by Menclothing: 7:03am On Jun 23, 2023
This is curse after frustrating people on road this the result I don’t pity them
Re: Gbenga Fajuyi, Police Inspector Impregnates His 13-Year-Old Daughter, Kills Baby by Westerhoffe(m): 7:04am On Jun 23, 2023
Candidlady:
shocked

Zonefree

Remember… you have men in your lineage too…
Re: Gbenga Fajuyi, Police Inspector Impregnates His 13-Year-Old Daughter, Kills Baby by Westerhoffe(m): 7:06am On Jun 23, 2023
Jennyclay:

Now the toddler will be traumatized in the rest of her life, just because nature gave her a rapist and murderer as a father sad

Women should please stop leaving their female child under the care of any man, not even the father!!!

You don't generalize.
Not every human is a monster.
There are both good and bad among people.
Re: Gbenga Fajuyi, Police Inspector Impregnates His 13-Year-Old Daughter, Kills Baby by zolajpower: 7:07am On Jun 23, 2023
Candidlady:
shocked

Zonefree

The in your past and present life , have you add terrible heartbreak never seen before with the men ?
Re: Gbenga Fajuyi, Police Inspector Impregnates His 13-Year-Old Daughter, Kills Baby by bekpo(m): 7:14am On Jun 23, 2023
Candidlady:
shocked

Zonefree

Including d male gender that bore u. I mean ur father. πŸšΆβ€β™‚οΈπŸšΆβ€β™‚οΈπŸšΆβ€β™‚οΈ
Re: Gbenga Fajuyi, Police Inspector Impregnates His 13-Year-Old Daughter, Kills Baby by Greenfaces: 7:14am On Jun 23, 2023
Candidlady:
shocked

Zonefree

Hmm... you skipped your drugs again
Re: Gbenga Fajuyi, Police Inspector Impregnates His 13-Year-Old Daughter, Kills Baby by Nosaghae(m): 7:24am On Jun 23, 2023
Candidlady:
shocked

Zonefree

When Donatus gbola enter your kpekus now, na "I can't do without you baby" go dey come out of your mouth
Re: Gbenga Fajuyi, Police Inspector Impregnates His 13-Year-Old Daughter, Kills Baby by diogo23: 7:29am On Jun 23, 2023
jchioma:
O boy

shocked

Oga o! This is the height of wickedness!

Is this a validation of the curse syndrome that is said to exist in any corrupt police officer's family?

However, my sympathies to the little girl that has to bear the loss of her innocence and pains to the evil claws of an evil cursed father.
Yoruba people can never change so far puna is involved
Re: Gbenga Fajuyi, Police Inspector Impregnates His 13-Year-Old Daughter, Kills Baby by Snowx: 7:39am On Jun 23, 2023
Candidlady:
shocked

Zonefree

You re given to a debased mind already..desist from that act you involve yourself it will destroy you.

How's your father doing..or you have killed him already?
Re: Gbenga Fajuyi, Police Inspector Impregnates His 13-Year-Old Daughter, Kills Baby by obinna58(m): 7:42am On Jun 23, 2023
Candidlady:
shocked

Zonefree

Re: Gbenga Fajuyi, Police Inspector Impregnates His 13-Year-Old Daughter, Kills Baby by achimendy(m): 7:44am On Jun 23, 2023
Candidlady:
shocked

Zonefree

Shut your trap.
Re: Gbenga Fajuyi, Police Inspector Impregnates His 13-Year-Old Daughter, Kills Baby by obrian888: 7:48am On Jun 23, 2023
Candidlady:
shocked

Zonefree

I am a man, and you might be right, but the men from the SadWaste are terrible, you cannot hear such from the entire South South, since the SadWaste have harbored this life style over the years, it has become the norm for them. i hope Tifnubu is able to change them the way he change Lagos state.
Re: Gbenga Fajuyi, Police Inspector Impregnates His 13-Year-Old Daughter, Kills Baby by Glead(m): 7:49am On Jun 23, 2023
Jennyclay:

Ur female friends
Ur friend (boy)
Ur father
Ur brother
Ur step-brother
Ur Uncle
Ur Nephew
Ur Neighbour
Ur Customer
Ur Pastor
Ur Enemy
Ur Who else?
Ur Fear
Re: Gbenga Fajuyi, Police Inspector Impregnates His 13-Year-Old Daughter, Kills Baby by jaxxy(m): 7:51am On Jun 23, 2023
Jennyclay:

The fact one crazy man does this abomination doesn't mean all mean are crazy or like this. Pls stop the generalisation.
Re: Gbenga Fajuyi, Police Inspector Impregnates His 13-Year-Old Daughter, Kills Baby by Goalnaldo(m): 7:52am On Jun 23, 2023
Bigpat:
Many hypocrites gathered here are good at condemning others when they are more evil, commiting different attrociities in hiding. This is how you will all be exposed. This is about the man not his job.
you must be a police officer.
Re: Gbenga Fajuyi, Police Inspector Impregnates His 13-Year-Old Daughter, Kills Baby by MrAmbrose(m): 7:52am On Jun 23, 2023
He doesn't deserve to be a father, he's such a wicked soul, the trauma of that little girl will always be there, she might end up hating men for the rest of her life. That useless father deserves to be punished.
Re: Gbenga Fajuyi, Police Inspector Impregnates His 13-Year-Old Daughter, Kills Baby by achimendy(m): 7:52am On Jun 23, 2023
dre11:
Police Inspector Jailed For Impregnating Daughter, Killing Baby

https://leadership.ng/police-inspector-jailed-for-impregnating-daughter-killing-baby/

Why do yorubas like engaging in this act? Anytime I read news like this it always comes from the west, or being carried out by a south westerner.

Just my little observation though, I come in peace.
Re: Gbenga Fajuyi, Police Inspector Impregnates His 13-Year-Old Daughter, Kills Baby by achimendy(m): 7:56am On Jun 23, 2023
Jennyclay:

I hope you marry a non- Nigerian
Re: Gbenga Fajuyi, Police Inspector Impregnates His 13-Year-Old Daughter, Kills Baby by EnterpriseMan(m): 7:56am On Jun 23, 2023
Candidlady:
shocked

Zonefree

I can state for a fact that your gender is actually a mistake and created for entertainment.

They're few pigs who call themselves men who commit such acts and don't deserve to live, but nothing compared to the atrocities your gender has been committing for decades tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Owerri Jailbreak: Names, Photos Of Escaped Prisoners / Ademola Afolabi Kazeem Wanted By NDLEA / Chioma: How I Was Kidnapped & Gang-Rape By 5 Men In Ebonyi - 20-Year-Old

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.