Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,870 members, 7,879,662 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 01:36 AM

Gbenga Fajuyi, Police Inspector Impregnates His 13-Year-Old Daughter, Kills Baby - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Gbenga Fajuyi, Police Inspector Impregnates His 13-Year-Old Daughter, Kills Baby (50794 Views)

Man Impregnates His 13-Year-Old Daughter In Ogun / Daughter Kills Mother Over Sex With Her Husband In Osun / 43-Year-Old Widower Impregnates His 13-Year-Old Daughter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gbenga Fajuyi, Police Inspector Impregnates His 13-Year-Old Daughter, Kills Baby by Goalnaldo(m): 7:56am On Jun 23, 2023
I now understand why ruger said "yoruba demon we dey knack anything"
Re: Gbenga Fajuyi, Police Inspector Impregnates His 13-Year-Old Daughter, Kills Baby by sunkieisland(m): 7:57am On Jun 23, 2023
Candidlady:
shocked

Zonefree

See what your comrades are busy doing

This world 🌎🌍 would have been a peaceful place if this gender where out of the equation

After impregnating your daughter you still got the mind to kill the baby..

Nothing anyone can tell me.. all men are the same.. same blood that runs through the devil πŸ‘Ώ runs through all of em..

Ijust wish iknew the gender of the baby that was killed.. if it was a girl child then that 22years ain't enough he deserves a death sentence but na the opposite gender then he did the world so much good by killing the devil's spawn...

Wicked gender with nothing better to offer this world...

The same gender you so much despise conceived the device you used to type this myopic thrash you call an opinion

You even came to a forum created by this same gender

I'm pretty sure you're planning to remain single all your life or perhaps you're gay

But seriously, all you needed was to condemn the act and not generalize it on all male gender.
I wish you healing
Re: Gbenga Fajuyi, Police Inspector Impregnates His 13-Year-Old Daughter, Kills Baby by Cassandraloius: 8:00am On Jun 23, 2023
They should get rid of that useless father immediately. Poor child, see what she has been enduring for years. cry

Kindly visit mi profile. One luv!
Re: Gbenga Fajuyi, Police Inspector Impregnates His 13-Year-Old Daughter, Kills Baby by forexprophet(m): 8:02am On Jun 23, 2023
Jennyclay:
Honestly, I so much hate Nigerian men sad

Honestly, I’m so speechless sad.

I’m so sick and tired sad

Now the toddler will be traumatized in the rest of her life, just because nature gave her a rapist and murderer as a father sad

Women should please stop leaving their female child under the care of any man, not even the father!!!

I hope you hate your dad too
Re: Gbenga Fajuyi, Police Inspector Impregnates His 13-Year-Old Daughter, Kills Baby by Edusouls(m): 8:06am On Jun 23, 2023
Jennyclay:

Now the toddler will be traumatized in the rest of her life, just because nature gave her a rapist and murderer as a father sad

Women should please stop leaving their female child under the care of any man, not even the father!!!
my sister the thing tire person it’s not about Nigerian men, it’s about evil humans they exist all over earth, no be Nigerian man born and raised you did he rape you? This life as a whole is beyond our understanding and compromise
Re: Gbenga Fajuyi, Police Inspector Impregnates His 13-Year-Old Daughter, Kills Baby by qtguru(m): 8:12am On Jun 23, 2023
Some men must die.
Re: Gbenga Fajuyi, Police Inspector Impregnates His 13-Year-Old Daughter, Kills Baby by Streetdoctor: 8:17am On Jun 23, 2023
Pque:

Mumu, do you know how many Ibos are in prison on a charge of defilement and rape, who has even been sentence to life imprisonment? Mumu, dey play.
lolssssssss, as a streetdoctor, having involved myself with an NGO on child abuse, i can categorically tell u that yoruba libido is outta of dis world, all bcs of their lazity ina nature bcs if ur mind and brain is working, u wont give to that libido. I hv gone round to some police cell surulere, alimosho, festac, ajegunle and some ikorodu, i can confidently tell u that yoruba are more than other tribes all bcs of rape.
Lets we forget, d latest movie actor case is still on
Re: Gbenga Fajuyi, Police Inspector Impregnates His 13-Year-Old Daughter, Kills Baby by Mayeldah(m): 8:20am On Jun 23, 2023
Candidlady:
shocked

Zonefree

This world 🌎🌍 would have been a peaceful place if this gender where out of the equation

Nothing anyone can tell me.. all men are the same.. same blood that runs through the devil πŸ‘Ώ runs through all of em..

Ijust wish iknew the gender of the baby that was killed.. if it was a girl child then that 22years ain't enough he deserves a death sentence but na the opposite gender then he did the world so much good by killing the devil's spawn...

Take time to heal, you are not doing yourself any good with this mindset!

I guess your father and brothers wouldn't applaud you after reading this your comment
Re: Gbenga Fajuyi, Police Inspector Impregnates His 13-Year-Old Daughter, Kills Baby by awofemi26(m): 8:21am On Jun 23, 2023
[quote author=Candidlady post=123971422] shocked

Zonefree

Eeehyah,as if your gender is pure too
Mrs pure water
Re: Gbenga Fajuyi, Police Inspector Impregnates His 13-Year-Old Daughter, Kills Baby by Exceed15: 8:21am On Jun 23, 2023
Candidlady:
shocked

Zonefree

So a male innocent child also deserve to be killed gruesomely like that because you hate the gender. That's where I see you as not human. It means You could kill your child if you discovered he was a boy. Anyway may that Man rot in prison with pain.
Re: Gbenga Fajuyi, Police Inspector Impregnates His 13-Year-Old Daughter, Kills Baby by Amumaigwe: 8:24am On Jun 23, 2023
Candidlady:
shocked

Zonefree

You could be in one hotel room booked by that same wicked gender sucking his mojo. Remember, no hypocrite will enter the kingdom of heaven.
Re: Gbenga Fajuyi, Police Inspector Impregnates His 13-Year-Old Daughter, Kills Baby by zoghys: 8:25am On Jun 23, 2023
Candidlady:
shocked

Zonefree

Mumu, without that gender you won't be here today. Simply condemn the modafucka who deserves more than 22 years in jail and not the gender, because sef your papa na from that gender
Re: Gbenga Fajuyi, Police Inspector Impregnates His 13-Year-Old Daughter, Kills Baby by Onyiiobi7735(m): 8:30am On Jun 23, 2023
kernniejay:

Dont forget that you are also a bye-product of that same devil blood running in that wicked gender, or do you need a DNA to confirm that you are from devil gender lineage?
Are you minding her?

1 Like

Re: Gbenga Fajuyi, Police Inspector Impregnates His 13-Year-Old Daughter, Kills Baby by Dphenom01: 8:31am On Jun 23, 2023
Candidlady:
shocked

Zonefree

No gender is necessarily good or bad. Let's have this in mind. People individually can be good or bad irrespective of their gender. The genders are not at war. The two genders are meant to complement each other not compete
Re: Gbenga Fajuyi, Police Inspector Impregnates His 13-Year-Old Daughter, Kills Baby by Kavod: 8:36am On Jun 23, 2023
Jennyclay:

WELL I CHECKED YOUR PROFILE.... I KNEW IT WAS YOU GUYS. LMFAO.... FEMALE CHILD, EVEN UNDER THE CARE OF THE FATHER.. EHEN. ANTI-NATURE, THE HEALER, PROTECTOR AND COMFORTER OF THE FEMALE SPECIES. THIS ENERGY OF HATE WHY DONT YOU USE IT TO FIND THE LITTLE GIRL AND ADOPT HER? YOU KNOW WHY YOUR KIND IS SO FUNNY? ITS BECAUSE NA Bleep BOYS DE USE UNA SHINE LAST LAST
Re: Gbenga Fajuyi, Police Inspector Impregnates His 13-Year-Old Daughter, Kills Baby by Subonbon(m): 8:36am On Jun 23, 2023
Yungdav:
sadWhy are u
this bitter undecided?
sister rest Abeg.... You and all men are the same who told you to test all of them... What brought you to the assumption that all of them are the same... For me Γ³ all women are not the same undecided
Re: Gbenga Fajuyi, Police Inspector Impregnates His 13-Year-Old Daughter, Kills Baby by lascos912(m): 8:37am On Jun 23, 2023
Jennyclay:

this one go just dey vomit rubbish
Re: Gbenga Fajuyi, Police Inspector Impregnates His 13-Year-Old Daughter, Kills Baby by udede(m): 8:38am On Jun 23, 2023
Most members of Nigeria police have their genes over crowded by wickedness
Re: Gbenga Fajuyi, Police Inspector Impregnates His 13-Year-Old Daughter, Kills Baby by Otokpafacts: 8:40am On Jun 23, 2023
Why not sentenced to death by stoning? 🀨🀨🀨 The 22yrs imprisonment is unacceptable.
Re: Gbenga Fajuyi, Police Inspector Impregnates His 13-Year-Old Daughter, Kills Baby by princekwi: 8:46am On Jun 23, 2023
Candidlady:
shocked

Zonefree

You are truly debased by allowing the toxicity of nairaland to affect your reasoning, And it's quite obvious that you are immature since you can descend this low as a result of what you see people under the influence of some drugs type here. Pathetic indeed, look at how toxic you have become and reduced yourself to subhuman, better repent because there's power in the tongue and the universe sees what you are typing and will never grant your wish of getting married to devil as you said
Re: Gbenga Fajuyi, Police Inspector Impregnates His 13-Year-Old Daughter, Kills Baby by Kavod: 8:47am On Jun 23, 2023
Jennyclay:

TRY FIND HEALING. SEE YOUR TOPICS? I CHECKED YOUR PROFILE. YOU ARE LIKE OPEN WOUNDS, INJURIES WHICH ARE RAPIDLY GETTING INFECTED. BETTER HELP YOURSELF NOW BECAUSE NOBODY GIVE A FLYING PHACK ABOUT YOU AND YOUR LIFE. ANYWAYS REMEMBER NAIJA MEN LIKE BIG NYASH WHICH YOU ARE LACKING. LET ME HELP YOU...... YOU ARE LIKE PRE-LUNCH AND DINNER NOT THE REAL MEAL. THATS WHY THEM USE YOU SHINE.
Re: Gbenga Fajuyi, Police Inspector Impregnates His 13-Year-Old Daughter, Kills Baby by Kavod: 8:49am On Jun 23, 2023
lascos912:
this one go just dey vomit rubbish
MEAT PIE WAN SHAKE BODY WHEN WE DE FIND POUNDED YAM AND BETTER SOUP...
ONLY NONSENSE DE COME OUT OF PERSON WHEN DE IN PAIN.

1 Like

Re: Gbenga Fajuyi, Police Inspector Impregnates His 13-Year-Old Daughter, Kills Baby by Xpol: 8:55am On Jun 23, 2023
I just pray he won't be freed by the time he appeal this judgement on lack of jurisdiction. Do magistrate have power to try that case?
Re: Gbenga Fajuyi, Police Inspector Impregnates His 13-Year-Old Daughter, Kills Baby by projet: 9:03am On Jun 23, 2023
It means the little girl conceived between 12-13 years old, now how do a little girl of 12 years old has started ovulating.
Re: Gbenga Fajuyi, Police Inspector Impregnates His 13-Year-Old Daughter, Kills Baby by Timzyad: 9:07am On Jun 23, 2023
Candidlady:
shocked

Zonefree

Ur dad is one of the devils too so its fyn.
Re: Gbenga Fajuyi, Police Inspector Impregnates His 13-Year-Old Daughter, Kills Baby by mrdino(m): 9:13am On Jun 23, 2023
dre11:
Police Inspector Jailed For Impregnating Daughter, Killing Baby

https://leadership.ng/police-inspector-jailed-for-impregnating-daughter-killing-baby/

"The Magistrate said Fajuyi was found guilty of three count charges bordering unlawful sexual intercourse, incest, criminal intimidation and murder".

So he's getting just 22 years for all the above mentioned crimes, IMO 22 years is too small.
Re: Gbenga Fajuyi, Police Inspector Impregnates His 13-Year-Old Daughter, Kills Baby by layzie: 9:15am On Jun 23, 2023
PerfectStranger:
A greater percent of Nigerian police officers are fuckingg pervert.

There's no reason to justify being a fucking pervert as u put it. What could drive a father to do that to a daughter beats my imagination.

However, the life of an average Nigerian low ranked Police man is not funny at all. Newly married constable residing in Gombe, is sent on special duty to Rivers state. He spents 2 years there gets back to his family, spends a month and is sent on another special duty to Anambra.
He obviously can't afford the commute to visit home monthly, so he stays in his place of assignment as long as it takes and just sends home most part of his salary while managing himself on the balance and other means.
Some have been moving from place to place on special duty for a very long time now.
Not ok.
Re: Gbenga Fajuyi, Police Inspector Impregnates His 13-Year-Old Daughter, Kills Baby by timjones1(m): 9:21am On Jun 23, 2023
Candidlady:
shocked

Zonefree

Posts like this make us wonder all the atrocities your father did to you. A little girl innocent girl he abused in all sorts of ways. Chaiii.. God have mercy..
But only if you have the guts to speak up against him, maybe you'll get justice and he'll be thrown into the abyss like he deserves .
I also think of your brothers on that kind of monsters they have become wherever they are because of your father. Imagine how many times to abused you and your sisters too. They should be locked up forever, good riddance to waste materials.
Go to rehab for your own good. Everyone is not your Father or your brothers
Re: Gbenga Fajuyi, Police Inspector Impregnates His 13-Year-Old Daughter, Kills Baby by HaneefahRN(f): 9:21am On Jun 23, 2023
What kind of fuckery is this, just 22yrs?
Re: Gbenga Fajuyi, Police Inspector Impregnates His 13-Year-Old Daughter, Kills Baby by damosky12(m): 9:25am On Jun 23, 2023
Candidlady:
shocked

Zonefree

Seun. And other nairaland mods. Under what category would a post as toxic, murderous,and hate-filled as this be? To even think about how she would justify infanticide (if the baby is a boy)! It's disgusting and sickening.

This is too toxic to be on Nairaland front page. Please and please. Do something about the post and, if possible, the poster too. Please...
Re: Gbenga Fajuyi, Police Inspector Impregnates His 13-Year-Old Daughter, Kills Baby by PerfectStranger(m): 9:39am On Jun 23, 2023
layzie:

There's no reason to justify being a fucking pervert as u put it. What could drive a father to do that to a daughter beats my imagination.

However, the life of an average Nigerian low ranked Police man is not funny at all. Newly married constable residing in Gombe, is sent on special duty to Rivers state. He spents 2 years there gets back to his family, spends a month and is sent on another special duty to Anambra.
He obviously can't afford the commute to visit home monthly, so he stays in his place of assignment as long as it takes and just sends home most part of his salary while managing himself on the balance and other means.
Some have been moving from place to place on special duty for a very long time now.
Not ok.
So what should be done to curb this menace?
Re: Gbenga Fajuyi, Police Inspector Impregnates His 13-Year-Old Daughter, Kills Baby by Aguilar(m): 10:05am On Jun 23, 2023
Candidlady:
shocked

Zonefree

Does devil have a blood??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Owerri Jailbreak: Names, Photos Of Escaped Prisoners / Ademola Afolabi Kazeem Wanted By NDLEA / Chioma: How I Was Kidnapped & Gang-Rape By 5 Men In Ebonyi - 20-Year-Old

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.