Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,752 members, 7,975,841 topics. Date: Tuesday, 15 October 2024 at 02:01 PM

What Is Happening With Our Exchange Rates? Pounds Is Now Over 1k !!!! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Is Happening With Our Exchange Rates? Pounds Is Now Over 1k !!!! (393 Views)

Exchange Rates In Official And Parallel Markets Converge / Guess How Much Dollar And Pounds Is Today. / The Currency Exchange Rates For Today, September 11, 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is Happening With Our Exchange Rates? Pounds Is Now Over 1k !!!! by KingintheNorth(m): 6:50am On Jun 23, 2023
The exchange rate pounds to naira is adding almost 100naira every day yet nobody is saying anything , if it continues like this that means we will soon be exchanging £1 for 2k.
Re: What Is Happening With Our Exchange Rates? Pounds Is Now Over 1k !!!! by Moh247: 6:55am On Jun 23, 2023
cool

Is that a bad thing?!

What are you buying with pounds that you can't make locally

Naira got floated and no more official rate... Buy at any price that suite you

Re: What Is Happening With Our Exchange Rates? Pounds Is Now Over 1k !!!! by braine(m): 6:55am On Jun 23, 2023
Welcome to the Renewed Shege 2.0

1 Like

Re: What Is Happening With Our Exchange Rates? Pounds Is Now Over 1k !!!! by zeuss: 7:07am On Jun 23, 2023
Moh247:
cool

Is that a bad thing?!

You people are disgusting....... One must escape the nightmare Jappa
Re: What Is Happening With Our Exchange Rates? Pounds Is Now Over 1k !!!! by Moh247: 7:09am On Jun 23, 2023
zeuss:

You people are disgusting....... One must escape the nightmare Jappa

Lol

Travel to UK... I pray you sell all your belongings and migrate to Obodo UK

Hahahahaha

You go learn by force
Re: What Is Happening With Our Exchange Rates? Pounds Is Now Over 1k !!!! by KingintheNorth(m): 7:39am On Jun 23, 2023
Moh247:
cool

Is that a bad thing?!

Baba I don't understand you. You think it only affects people that want to japa?? It will affect everyone including you.

1 Like

Re: What Is Happening With Our Exchange Rates? Pounds Is Now Over 1k !!!! by Moh247: 7:40am On Jun 23, 2023
KingintheNorth:

Baba I don't understand you. You think it only affects people that want to japa?? It will affect everyone including you.

You are right boss it affected me not quite long and I am happy.. I changed my BTC at 755 and made cool cash

Just this morning oo

(1) (Reply)

Opay Customers Beware! / Top 10 Real Estate Companies In Lagos Nigeria / Can You Still Earn A Good Living Driving Bolt With The Current Price Of Fuel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.