Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,094 members, 7,890,608 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 04:52 PM

Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? - Health (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? (1304248 Views)

Looking For The Best IVF/IUI/ICSI Why Not Try Stjudewomenshealthcare Abuja / Destinations For Successful Fertility Treatments / Are you thinking Ivf, Iui As Another Option? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (426) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by PRETTYMOMMA: 9:17pm On Nov 21, 2012
@believer...this is the miracle of the year!

You need to see how am screaming! God is indeed very faithful! That He has given you Triple for your trouble shows His endorsement upon your life and His reward for your faithfulness!

He completed ur family while you were yet preparing your timetable......God is great, His wonders to perform!

I wish you a happy and stressfree pregnancy!IJMN...Amen!
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by oviasouth: 9:41am On Nov 22, 2012
@damsel. Wishing u all d best for et today. Sending u sticky vibes. No qualms with spotting after retrieval. Its normal. Hw many do u intend to transfer? Enjoy being pupo. @abibby, how far with ur stimms?as for me am still stimming.wishing us all sticky vibes and hopefully we will be duedate buddies.@blendy, olikili and beleiver 84. U shall co tinue to enjoy ur pregnancy and ve a safe delivery. @venuss wishing goodluck in ur donor treatment cycle. Hope u get d right one.@ godiya always, how far with u?where r u in ur cycle? Wishing u all d best. Babydust!
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by olikili: 1:51pm On Nov 22, 2012
Hi all how's everyone doing I wish everyone stimming and doing their ET plenty of baby dust and sticky buns @ beliver sorry I haven't replied ur email some issues came up and am browsing with my phone and d phone has issues connecting to yahOomail but I'll surely reply for the issue I have PROM started friday but I didn't know thought it was urine cos one of the babies was sitting on my bladder from then I was so uncomfortable by yesterday it was terrible was rushed to d hospital admitted and by today I'm told they have to deliver the babies cos of the high level of infection so pls keep us in ur prayers
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by oviasouth: 2:52pm On Nov 22, 2012
@olikili am sorry abt d infection. Am wishing u all d best o. It is well. I can't wait to welcome our first set of triplets on dis thread. It is well with u. I wish u a safe delivery dear. Keep us posted. God bless d children.
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Nobody: 8:05pm On Nov 22, 2012
With God all things are possible.
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by abibyy(f): 8:12pm On Nov 22, 2012
Hi everyone i believe we are all doing fine.

@olikili so sorry about the infection,don't worry God has already done it,our God never fail,i wish u a safe delivery,lots of love to u and the babies.

@damsell i believe u had ur et today,i wish u all the best in ur 2ww and above all a BFP at the end of it and to everyone of us still stimming,don't forget dear no heavy lifting at this moment,i pray GOD crown all our effort with sucess AMEN.

@oviasouth am still stimm too, today is my day9 of stimm,my next scan is saturday,hopefully we can have the triger shot by sunday,av really not been feeling too well,i think these drugs are really having too much effect on me,though av been ask to reduce the dose now since weve got enough follicles just remain to grow them.hope you dont have too much side effect like me.i wish us all the best.baby dust dear.
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by AmazeBalls(f): 10:51pm On Nov 22, 2012
Hi evryone,its really nice to find a forum like this,all d very best to everyone on this journey,I pray that God will grant us all our heart desires.pls I nd my hubby are about to start our ivf Journey, we have done d basic test, I had my sono test ystdy my dr complianed dt d uterus wasn't Openin well and she said dt I wld need hysteroscopy,pls has anyone gone thru dis test and did have any impact on d outcome.thanks

1 Like

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by inwangobio(m): 9:12am On Nov 23, 2012
Congrats to all our preggie mums, our God is faithful. Its been long i posted on this thread but i read it almost everyday. it is really a source of encouragement to me. We did our 4th cycle late last month but it came out BFN. The Dr. who has been so supportive now ask us to go for hysteroscopy so as to know the state of the wall of the uterus and the opening, because to him, he didnt see anything that should cause the 4th one to fail after every precaution was taken and it was a blastocyst ET with 3- A grade embies that was done. The result of the test showed that the wall of the uterus had some scars, he know asked us whether evacuation was done when we had that miscarraige last year( it was in a different hospital that we did the 1st and 2nd cycle),we said no, he now said that was responsible for the embies not implanting because of the scars. Well everything is ok now and the scars has been cleared. We are now waiting for the AF so that we can start the 5th and final cycle that will result in our triplet i.e 2boys and a girl that we are trusting God for, pls join us in prayers for this. I know it is well in Jesus Name..... Amen.

1 Like

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by kikelomoje: 9:47am On Nov 23, 2012
Hello everybody i believe we really doing fine.
@believer congrats i also key into triple blessing o
@ olikili it is well,i'm very sure God has already done it.
@damsell i wish all the best in ur 2ww and BFP at d end.
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by kikelomoje: 9:48am On Nov 23, 2012
Hello everybody i believe we really doing fine.
@believer congrats i also key into triple blessing o
@ olikili it is well,i'm very sure God has already done it.
@damsell i wish u all the best in ur 2ww and BFP at d end.

1 Like

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Nobody: 10:52am On Nov 23, 2012
hi all. @inwangobio, I join u in prayers and declare that ur upcoming cycle be a success.According to the desires of ur heart shall God grant u IJN, amen. @olikili, i pray for u dearie,come what may, it is goin to be good news alone at the end. HE will complete it beautifully to his glory n ur joy.my dear CBs,@oviasouth n @abibby, yes ive done my ET and it couldn't av gone on more smoothly, indeed my Father in heaven was at work. Thanks dearies for keepn me in mind through it all and for all ur best wishes.Thanks all. @abibby, sorry ur meds are kinda hard on u, let the thot of ur BFP at the end guide n strengthen u thru it all. tanx for d reminder, i sure will be takn it easy. @oviasouth, good to knw ur stimmn is comn on great.indeed, dis year will end on a high note of favour for u n all of us ladies here.ur bfp beckons.thanks @kikelomoje for the prayers too. to all those about starting their cycles,@godiya always, etc. i wish u well. @believer84, hope u n d LOs are doing very well, prayn strength n divine health for u all d way.
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by olikili: 10:55am On Nov 23, 2012
They are here 2 health boys and a beautiful girl they are doing great thanks everyone God bless

11 Likes

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Nobody: 11:41am On Nov 23, 2012
@ Olikili, Halleluyah!!!. So so happy for you my dear sister. God is truely good n faithful. Congrats and my kissesssssss to the precious triplets.
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by ipio(f): 11:41am On Nov 23, 2012
My God! am so....happy for u and greatful to almighty God the creator OF heavens and earth, d God who make d imppossibiilites possible, may ur name be praise for ever and ever. welcome beautiful angels.
olikili: They are here 2 health boys and a beautiful girl they are doing great thanks everyone God bless
My God! am so....happy for u and greatful to almighty God the creator OF heavens and earth, d God who make d imppossibiilites possible, may ur name be praise for ever and ever. welcome beautiful angels.m
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by VENUSS(f): 11:42am On Nov 23, 2012
@olikili. waow. God is so great. sooo happy for u. Congrats dearie. kisses nd hugs to ur little ones.
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by kikelomoje: 11:52am On Nov 23, 2012
@olikili i'm so happy 4 u, a big congratulation to u & ur DH,welcome to the world our first triplet on dis thread,lots of love to u.Unto God be thy glory, great things he has done for us on thread,on behalf of olikili's family we say thank u God.I pray for all our preggo mamas that God will deliver them safely and as many of us looking for triplet gift like dis,may God grant to us IJN.

1 Like

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Nobody: 12:05pm On Nov 23, 2012
@Olikili all the Praise be to God who creates beautiful testimonies out of any test.He's really faithful and never fails.I'm so so so happy and encouraged by this news.God is great o. A very big congrats to u and ur hubby.God bless ur new home and supply all ur needs according 2 his riches in glory.Amen!CONGRATS!!!
@Damsell, tanx 4 checking we're doing fine o started feeling flutters 2 days ago.Amazing feeling!!

1 Like

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by pikinmama: 12:35pm On Nov 23, 2012

2 Likes

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by inwangobio(m): 2:39pm On Nov 23, 2012
olikili: They are here 2 health boys and a beautiful girl they are doing great thanks everyone God bless
Oh bless the Lord oh my soul and all that is within me, bless His holy name. if you check my last post, this is exactly what i desire i.e 2boys and a girl. He is faithful and able to do exceedingly abundantly above all that we can ask or think. I key into this wonderful work of our God and I believe Him more than ever before, that He is going to do it for the rest of us in Jesus Mighty name...Amen. Congrats my Sis and may God protect and keep them from every evil.

2 Likes

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by madamL(f): 3:49pm On Nov 23, 2012
Great is your faithfulness oh Lord my saviour... This is excellent.
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Blendy77(f): 4:01pm On Nov 23, 2012
Olikiliooooooooo, congrats my Sister, so happy for you. God is indeed faithful. I bless the name of the Lord for this wonderful testimony. Thank You Lord for seeing one of us thru. Can't thank you enuogh. Babe congratulations. This is good news oooOo, u need to see me dancing in my office and evryone asking if I've won lottery. This one pass mtn aeroplane lottery was my response o. Our kisses and love to them.
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Nobody: 4:18pm On Nov 23, 2012
@ Pikimama,funny you, always making me to laugh and be encouraged. Infact i will like to meet u one on one jare... Thanks so much for ur prayers, and advice. I have no iota of doubt in my heart dat God has answered our prayers. Ok o!! no be only u sabi make person laugh, make i sing 4 u too. Song~Pikimama watch ur weight o!!. Chorus~ i no wan make u over fat.2times. Song~To gain weight no be wahala. Chorus~na to loose am where work dey. Lol. Enjoy dearie, so happy for u. Pls extend my love and hugs to d cutie baby.

1 Like

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by oviasouth: 5:38pm On Nov 23, 2012
Olikili congrats oh. Dis is great nws. @ inwanigbobo I wish u great success oh. In dis Ur attempt u shall get ur heart desire. R u. Using bridge clinic? Did u ve a miscarriage with previous ivf? With a diff clinic? My cycle buddies baby dust to us oh.
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by abibyy(f): 6:31pm On Nov 23, 2012
@olikili congrats my sister ooooo am so happy,i can't stop dancing as am reading ur post.lots of love to them.
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by kike100: 7:41pm On Nov 23, 2012

God bless and keep them for us ooo, congrats mam n i tap I to a double anoiting!
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by MrsM: 7:36am On Nov 24, 2012

Halleluyah!!!! Our God is an awesome God!. Congratulations Olikili. They'll continue to be a source of joy to you IJN! This is awesome news. smiley

@believers84 thats just God at work! What a miracle! Talk about tripple tripple blessings! I'm so happy for you my sister!

To everyone else thats stimming or on their 2ww,God will come through for everyone! Its time for all our tears to be dried and our miracles to come! Good luck my sisters!

Afm,clocked 8weeks yesterday. Cant believe 2months is gone already. 7 months to go and i cant wait to meet the little one. smiley
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by arisolama: 8:37am On Nov 24, 2012
Pls TTC,in Abuja and seriously considering IVF but don't know which to choose btw DIFF clinic and Nissa Premier, can any1 help?
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by abibyy(f): 1:20pm On Nov 24, 2012
AmazeBalls: Hi evryone,its really nice to find a forum like this,all d very best to everyone on this journey,I pray that God will grant us all our heart desires.pls I nd my hubby are about to start our ivf Journey, we have done d basic test, I had my sono test ystdy my dr complianed dt d uterus wasn't Openin well and she said dt I wld need hysteroscopy,pls has anyone gone thru dis test and did have any impact on d outcome.thanks

Though am still on my first ivf cycle but i av done hysteroscopy to know the state of my uterus as my diagnosis is tubal blockage and severe pelvic adhesion so the doctor think it will be wise to also do this and after it, they find small fibroid which may or may not be a hinderance to sucessfull ivf depending on individual circumstances,so i think hysteroscopy is good if u can do it.
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Mrsbrightside(f): 9:05pm On Nov 24, 2012
Congrats Olikili!! So very happy for you my sister, may the lord bless the precious ones.
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by warribebe: 10:25pm On Nov 24, 2012
I never see dis kind God before o, wonder wonder wonder wonder,Jesus na wa o. Congrats Olikili! So so happy foru nd DH, God bless the babies IJN.
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by olikili: 10:52pm On Nov 24, 2012
Hi believer I sent u an email hope u get it
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by babytito: 11:31pm On Nov 24, 2012
hmm congrate olikili i tap inside dis anointing o am super duper happy for you God in hes infinite mercy be with you and ur family

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (426) (Reply)

NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.