Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,715 members, 7,882,431 topics. Date: Sunday, 07 July 2024 at 04:27 AM

Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? - Health (40) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? (1300821 Views)

Looking For The Best IVF/IUI/ICSI Why Not Try Stjudewomenshealthcare Abuja / Destinations For Successful Fertility Treatments / Are you thinking Ivf, Iui As Another Option? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) ... (426) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by nne81: 3:20pm On Mar 25, 2013
I got a BFN today but its all good. God is in control. @arisilama I will send you a mail later
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by AmatuRahman: 4:42pm On Mar 25, 2013
It is well dear, God in His infinite mercy will grant all of us in the waiting room blessed children this year by His grace. Amen
nne81: I got a BFN today but its all good. God is in control. @arisilama I will send you a mail later
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Nogen: 7:00pm On Mar 25, 2013
God, pls give us positive testimonies o, we are pleading for BFPs in this house. Do it for us and let your name be praised forever! Amen. Nne81, so sorry for the bfn. We will never let him go until he blesses us.
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Amazon1012(f): 7:12pm On Mar 25, 2013
Hey everyone, I'm so thrilled about the posts on conceptions, deliveries and those waiting to deliver. It means one thing that God is still in the business of answering prayers. For those in the waiting room, don't give up, you are next in line. One thing I want to remind y'all is that God likes to hear our testimonies and praises therefore he will continue to perform miracles in our lives so that the testimonies/praises will keep coming. Don't give up, don't despair, don't worry as worrying will not solve any probs instead it compounds it. I'll share my testimony here in a couple of days just to encourage someone. By Dec this year it wd be my 10th year of marriage. God will meet us all at where we most need him. Shalom.
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by inwangobio(m): 7:26pm On Mar 25, 2013
@Amazeballs,Smiler n Nne88, it is well wit u ppl, our God is not done with u yet, it doesnt matter d bfn, He is still faithful.
Well, we were in d clinic this morning n d scan revealed that we have a set of triplets n not twins, two had d same number of weeks n days which means one must have divided into two, to God be the glory for giving us the desire of our hearts. Am praying that this miracle will go round all my sisters who are in God's waiting room.

16 Likes

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Amazon1012(f): 7:50pm On Mar 25, 2013
@Inwangobio congrats on this miracle. Yr wifey wd carry this pregnancy to full term and deliver like the Hebrew women IJN. I tap into this miracle cos it's my desire to bring forth triplets for my long wait and God has answered me.

3 Likes

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Gimnaeto: 7:51pm On Mar 25, 2013
Is well my sisters, God will see us tru. I have done de hysteroscopy and every tin seem to be normal according to de doc, is about one week I did it but am still having small sharp pains at de lower abdomen,but dat is by de way. Am confused and scared of trying de 3rd ivf. Dis whole jony is so horrible, I don't no wat 2 do . I pray de almighty God will direct our steps ijn.Amen
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Nogen: 8:00pm On Mar 25, 2013
Good evening Sir, what a testimony ooooo! Praise the Lord o! This is simply God at work, giving you triple for all the troubles you and your wife went true. Three at once! What a miracle! I covet this testimony for me and my sisters here on this page. CONGRATULATIONS SIR! Pls, she must rest, rest and rest o. Don't stress her Sir ejo.

1 Like

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by goldee29: 8:16pm On Mar 25, 2013
My dear sisters and brothers, as I read the postings I felt led to share the passage below is Isa 54:1-5 (AMP) to encourage someone even myself.

SING, O barren one, you who did not bear; break forth into singing and cry aloud, you who did not travail with child! For the [spiritual] children of the desolate one will be more than the children of the married wife, says the Lord. Enlarge the place of your tent, and let the curtains of your habitations be stretched out; spare not; lengthen your cords and strengthen your stakes, For you will spread abroad to the right hand and to the left; and your offspring will possess the nations and make the desolate cities to be inhabited. Fear not, for you shall not be ashamed; neither be confounded and depressed, for you shall not be put to shame. For you shall forget the shame of your youth, and you shall not [seriously] remember the reproach of your widowhood any more. For your Maker is your Husband--the Lord of hosts is His name--and the Holy One of Israel is your Redeemer; the God of the whole earth He is called. (Isaiah 54:1-5 AMP)

Congrats @inwangobio, The Lord shall preserve the babies and your wife shall carry them to term. Your joy shall not be terminated in Jesus name.

To my cycle buddies, God is still on the throne. Lets take each day at a time knowing God is in charge and He remains GOD irrespective.

Love y'all and wish you a good night rest.

E-hugs to everyone.
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by smiler(f): 8:43pm On Mar 25, 2013
Wow! Sir from my heart I give God praise for you and your wife. He sure has given you the desire of your heart. I pray for a stressfree pregnancy in Jesus name, amen.

@ Nne the joy of the LORD is your strength.
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by inwangobio(m): 9:07pm On Mar 25, 2013
@ Amazon1012, d Lord will do it for u n every other of my sisters in this forum, i trust Him absolutely@Gimnaeto, pls dont be scared cos dat 3rd cycle may be d last n final cycle that u wil get d needed result, pls launch out into d deep, dont give up.
@Nogen my sister, thanks alot, God is so faithful, we have had enough of d shame n reproach, God must be glorified. I hope u r still practicing those dance steps cos it will be a bomb.that day, trust me i wont stress her in any way,it is well.

3 Likes

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Nobody: 9:11pm On Mar 25, 2013
@inwangobio,i join u in praising God,your prayers have been answered.May The Almighty deliver her safely and may He in His infinite mercies grant everyone ttc this miracle soonest.He is Able to do all things

1 Like

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Nobody: 10:29pm On Mar 25, 2013
@inwangobio, I screamed as I read your update that I even woke DH up. OMG this is definately God @ work. You deserve much more than this and I'm glad God has granted you your heart desire. For every one of us believing God for such a blessing, I pray it becomes our portion sooner than we think IJN,AMEN. Mosttimes a little faith can go farther than any kind of hard work. Let us all have faith(Without a single doubt) in God while we still try out our various means of conceiving for without faith, its impossible.........
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by AmatuRahman: 11:57pm On Mar 25, 2013
Congratulations,
So good to hear this good news. I pray God bless we that we re still ttc this year too. Amen
inwangobio: @Amazeballs,Smiler n Nne88, it is well wit u ppl, our God is not done with u yet, it doesnt matter d bfn, He is still faithful.
Well, we were in d clinic this morning n d scan revealed that we have a set of triplets n not twins, two had d same number of weeks n days which means one must have divided into two, to God be the glory for giving us the desire of our hearts. Am praying that this miracle will go round all my sisters who are in God's waiting room.
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by opelistic1(f): 2:12am On Mar 26, 2013
Wow! God is great, am really very happy for u sir, very happy. I wish I ve same miracle too. God am using dis opportunity to remind u dat I want twins or triplet like sir idumagbo in jesus name I pray amen.
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Nobody: 6:06am On Mar 26, 2013
Wow congrats inwangobio God is truly awesome.wish ur wifey a stressfree and enjoyable pregnancy.Though quite stressful at d lata stage,triplet pregnancies make u appreciate the wonders of God.Follow ur doctor's advice and let her get all the rest she can.I'm also expectn my triplets very soon concieved tru IUI at ist try.I'm happy I've gt anoda Triplet buddie afta Olikili lol.
At all who are trusting God for dis sort of miracle pls key in by faith and watch God do wonders.
God bless u all!

3 Likes

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by nne81: 9:02am On Mar 26, 2013
Thank you all for the comforting messages, may God answer all of us soon in Jesus name. @inwangobio congratulations on your triplet. God is indeed faithful. I wish ur wife a happy nine months and safe delivery
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Mrsbrightside(f): 11:55am On Mar 26, 2013
inwangobio: @Amazeballs,Smiler n Nne88, it is well wit u ppl, our God is not done with u yet, it doesnt matter d bfn, He is still faithful.
Congrats bros! May Almighty God deliver your wife safely. Amen
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by wonyi: 1:41pm On Mar 26, 2013
@ INwangobio congrtas N I key into the wonders of God
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by phewme(f): 4:24pm On Mar 26, 2013
@Inwangobio, congrats to u and ur wife. God is truly Great.
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Nogen: 8:27pm On Mar 26, 2013
In fact Sir, I am super ready for this dance! This is the best news I got this Month! Just get ready for me and my dance steps, it is going to be awesome on that day! #singing#Faithful you are Lord, Jehova Jireh, Faithful you are Lord, I have no other God.. Getting my dance shoes ready Sir!
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by inwangobio(m): 9:51pm On Mar 26, 2013
@all, thanks so much for all d prayers n wishes. It is my desire to see this go round all my beloved sisters in God's waiting room. One thing i have learnt during this period is not giving up too soon, u all know this happens to be our 5th cycle(though 3rd in Fertilaid). we prayed to God to make this our last cycle n God in His infinite mercy answered our prayers. He will answer u all also.
@Nogen my sister, i cant wait to see u dance, God will hear ur cry, we r praying for u. Thanks n God bless.

4 Likes

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by VENUSS(f): 9:59pm On Mar 26, 2013
Make una see as belle just de sweet me and smiling as if its me. GOD is so merciful. I pray he see u tro in good health and give your wife enough strength.AMin. Abuja close now, if we can't eat rice in lagos na to storm Abj o. So oga INWANGOBIO be prepared.

What can I say to my swt sisters that got bfn, it is well.@
@Believer hope u and ur little ones are good. God's ur strength dear.
Have a blessed nite.I
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Gimnaeto: 10:39pm On Mar 26, 2013
What a mighty God we serve, faithful God I bless ur name, Inwangobio am so happy 4 u, am short of words but de gud lord will see ur wife tru ,she will carry 2 full term and deliver safely ijn. My brother tanx 4 ur word of encouragement ur testimony has given me a reason 2 kip my faith high, surely dis ivf will yield a gud result, I must testify Like u did ijn Amen. For all de ladies going tru a procedure God will surely give us a reason to celebrate. To God be de glory
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by HoneyBony: 11:58pm On Mar 26, 2013
Hello ladies/gentlemen on this forum,I'm a newcomer on dis and I'm so happy 2 b part of dis forum b'cos of d encouragements,prayers and supports u gave 2 each other.It makes me feel I'm nt alone in dis ivf thing.I've read testimonies and I've d feeling that God is in dis group and prayers r been answered.So I want 2 tap in d anointing grin
Let me start by saying a little abt me.I have been married since 2008 and have been TTC naturally but no avail.My hubby has been d best ever.He gave me the support that i needed and willing to follow me anywhere to make me happy.we have done series of tests both home and abroad,all dey all said is that we are fine and I keep wondering so where did things go wrong.
To cut my story short;this is my third ivf and ever since I have been getting + pregy test but I lost both before 5wks without any explanation.
I decided to go to a more advance country weather with the advance in technology they will be able to give me an explanation.I'm waiting for my pregy test next Monday.My faith is so strong on this that i am going to have twins i don't know why and I'm taking one day @ a time,nt tempted to Use HPT at all.
I need more encouragements and prayers.
I wish d already mommies in d house congrats,the pregys safe deliveries and d TTC God blessing and sending baby dusts to all.
Thanks

1 Like

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by HoneyBony: 12:07am On Mar 27, 2013
@Blendy77.Congrats on d arrival of ur twins,may God make them superior among their peers.@ Inwangobio.Dont mind the spelling.I am so happy on the news of ur triplet and I pray God make it permanent and wish ur wifey safe delivery.
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by cjnone2000yaho: 9:46am On Mar 27, 2013
@inwagobio. am just shouting o, what a Mighty God we serve. Baba God that is why I say its you or never. your gift is so iminimous.
who will believe a woman who had ttced for almost 10yrs will soon deliver triplets. Oh my God u tooooooo much.
may this testimony go round and round and round this yr among your daughters/men in this forum IJN. @blendy, I know say u dey follow me shout for joy when u read this triplets. its really going to be a bomb. congratulations. bros. God pls give her stress free pregnancy. close the eyes of the wicked over her life/family IJN.
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by subzidi: 10:30am On Mar 27, 2013
God is omini-everything! The unchabgeable changer, i-am that i am, balm of Gilead,He that swallowed what swallowed an elephant! Ebube dike n'agha, oka aa omeee, ode jim jim! ukpaka n'eme na udu mmiri! uta gbawara ili, agu n'eche maba,anu ana egbe on ata nri! CONGRATS Oga Inwagobio, i tap into this annointing and pray it gets to everyone one of us on this thread and every woman that desires the fruit of the womb!! Dancing and singing....otu a ka chineke anyi di, agidigbaaaa oooooo eheheheheeeee agidigba ooooo! Sorry folks for breaking into my native language too excited for oyinbo language to handle grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Blendy77(f): 12:05pm On Mar 27, 2013
Subzidy I dey feel u big time. Inwangobio, what more can I say that hasn't been said already? I just thank God for ur life. He will perfect that which He has started. My love to Madam.

Honeybony, I think all Doc should concentrate more on investigating the miscarriages. Do they give u baby aspirin or other blood thinners during the procedure? Are u rhesus negative and ur hubby is positive? It is well. I pray this one one stays by God's grace. All the best.
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by HoneyBony: 1:19pm On Mar 27, 2013
@ Blendy tnx for ur attention.I was nt given any drug by the name baby aspirin but I have drugs that I'm using now like prometrium,estradiol,prenatal vitamins.And by the way what is rhesus?
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Blendy77(f): 8:08pm On Mar 27, 2013
If u're o positive or negative or A positive or negative. Baby aspirin helps a lot with stabilizing early pregnancies. Discuss it with ur doc.

1 Like

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by HoneyBony: 9:00pm On Mar 27, 2013
@Blendy77.I just check with my doc.he said from all the tests that he did for me that I don't have history of blood clot and that aspirin is not necessary but if I want to take it,it s not harmful.
But I don't want to prescribe the drug for myself,I like to follow dr's order to the later.tnx.

(1) (2) (3) ... (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) ... (426) (Reply)

NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.