Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,159 members, 7,890,925 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 01:36 AM

Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? - Health (56) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? (1304350 Views)

Looking For The Best IVF/IUI/ICSI Why Not Try Stjudewomenshealthcare Abuja / Destinations For Successful Fertility Treatments / Are you thinking Ivf, Iui As Another Option? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) ... (426) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by akintr1: 2:09pm On Jun 14, 2013
@T-Wallpapers Congratulations, am happy for you, May God Almighty grant you a healthy and problem free pregnancy.
Am also wishing those of us who are still in T-Wallpapers's formal condition well, Ours testimony day is around the corner
let be patient Jehovah has done it.With faith Let see ourselves with an envelop that contains Pregnancy Test Result

Lab: Unique Special Laboratory
Name: Put Your Name
Pregnancy Test: Positive!Positive!! Positive!!!

I have claim it 1 million times,You Nko? grin
Pls where is Blendy77? I think she has not heard about T-Wallpapers good news.

1 Like

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by VENUSS(f): 2:42pm On Jun 14, 2013
@Twallpapers. Wishing u a healthy nine months. Hope you have started decorating youR twins room/nursery with colorful wallpapers. Lol.
@nwangobio nd pm05337, hope your madams are coping we'll? May God who did it see them tro safely.
@ all my beauriful sisters ur time is now.

1 Like

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by ZaraBrown: 3:06pm On Jun 14, 2013
My first donor cycle lvf failed and got pregnant with my first fet and miscarried before 5th week recently have a failed 2nd fet and l used the Bridge clinic,what do l do now l desprately need a baby where do l go from here.pls you people should advice me do l go back to Bridge or any suggstions or the best ivf clinic in Nigeria l can use
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Nobody: 3:11pm On Jun 14, 2013
congrats t-wallpaper,wishing you a stress free 9months ahead
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by AmazeBalls(f): 3:20pm On Jun 14, 2013
@twallpaper,congrats,wishing u d very best,tk kia
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by VENUSS(f): 4:10pm On Jun 14, 2013
Zara Brown: My first donor cycle lvf failed and got pregnant with my first fet and miscarried before 5th week recently have a failed 2nd fet and l used the Bridge clinic,what do l do now l desprately need a baby where do l go from here.pls you people should advice me do l go back to Bridge or any suggstions or the best ivf clinic in Nigeria l can use

My dear, it is well. U can read up the thread to learn abt other good clinics mentioned here. Personally, I have not heard any success story of the brigdes.. Good luck
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Nogen: 4:15pm On Jun 14, 2013
T-Wallpapers:
I'm so grateful to God for his faithfulness. Did my blood work today and it came out POSITIVE. God has blessed us through Dr. Shaibu of Fertil Aid Abuja. what an AWESOME GOD he is!!!!

Congrats Dear. God will see you through and perfect your testimony. Amen. @ Bro Inwogobio, thanks for always remembering us in your prayers. My love to big Sis and the Triplets.
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by mercifull(f): 6:45pm On Jun 14, 2013
@twallpapers/ıwangobıo,could u pls post d address of the Dr shuaıb's hospıtal?'Ve checked onlıne dıd not see anyth lıke fertıl aıd hosp.
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by abibyy(f): 8:59pm On Jun 14, 2013
T-wall congrats dear so happy for u,wishing u a stress free pregnancy.

@to the rest of us,may God answer all our prayers too amen.
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by CharisJaden2013: 9:15pm On Jun 14, 2013
T-Wallpapers:
I'm so grateful to God for his faithfulness. Did my blood work today and it came out POSITIVE. God has blessed us through Dr. Shaibu of Fertil Aid Abuja. what an AWESOME GOD he is!!!!
Congrats my sister. God is indeed awesome. Wishing you a very safe 9 months journey.
inwangobio: Congrats my sister, and to think that there was a serious impediment and you had to come from that far distance to get the treatment shows the kind of strong spirit that you have there. Am so happy for you and am trusting God that soonest Abibby, oviasouth, Nogen, CharisJaden, Safe06, and d rest of my sisters will also come to testify. Congrats, take time and rest and take ur cyclogest religiously.
Oga Inwangobio, Amen and thank you for always remembering and praying for us. God bless you. Loads of love to madam. My sisters in the waiting room, keep the faith and keep the flame. God will visit us all very soon IJN.
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Nobody: 9:35pm On Jun 14, 2013
@ mercifull, Dr Shaibu's clinic is inside 15 crescent(Defence quaters) after diamond bank. Gwarinpa.
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by inwangobio(m): 10:20pm On Jun 14, 2013
Am so thankful to God for doing this great thing, am happy some other person is talking about Dr Shaibu cos at a point i sounded as his PRO. Nothing gladdens ones heart like referring someone to a place to get his/her need met. I thank God for this forum too, many more ppl are going to be blessed too, just get ready my sisters still waiting. I still have ppl here that we talk on phone very often n am happy they are making progress in their procedures. GOD BLESS U ALL.
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Blendy77(f): 3:17am On Jun 15, 2013
T-Wallpapers, congratulations Dearie. God who started this will perfect ur testimony IJN. I wish u a safe and stress free 9m.

Akintr, I dey jare. Am resuming work on monday after a very long mat leave so this week has been really hectic due to plenty preparatn to ensure everythg is in place b4 I start work.

Venus, bridge also has record of Bfps. Just that most of their clients don't return here to share their testimonies. I know like 3 ladies on NL who got results thru them.

ZaraBrown, it is well. I think u shd try another fresh cycle since FET gave u a bfp. Though it cod hav been chemical preg since u lost it very early even b4 the 6wks scan. If u got a bfp thru FET, u will most likely get preg thru fresh embies that will stay. In all, keep trusting God, He is the giver of babies whether ivf or natural conception.

All, I throway salute o! More BFPs by His grace b4 this month end IJN, Amen!
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Oluwatise2401: 6:27pm On Jun 15, 2013
T-Wallpapers:
Congrats sister, may God almighty see you through the remaining months IJN. Baby dust to all beautiful mamas in the house!
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by ZaraBrown: 9:26pm On Jun 15, 2013
Thanks for your advice but do you think l should go back to Bridge or try another hospital
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Moyinoluwa83: 10:29am On Jun 16, 2013
@T-wallpaper. Congratulations o. I wish you a stress free 9 months. Regards to our triplets.
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by pokompakam: 3:41pm On Jun 16, 2013
T-wallpaper. Congratulations. Stress free Nine months ahead.
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Blendy77(f): 5:57pm On Jun 16, 2013
ZaraBrown, that's a million $$$$$$ question o! Bridge has one of the best facilities in Naija in terms of ivf. They are very good wt blastocyst transfer. The only issue me I hav wt them is customer relations and also the fact that they don't give discounts to returnee clients except 30k or so.
The decision is entirely urs on whether to reuse them or try a different clinic entirely. Pray about it and let God direct u.
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Gimnaeto: 6:33pm On Jun 16, 2013
Congratulation T Wall,may de almighty God see u through IJN Amen.I greet all my brothers and sisters in the house, may the Good lord bless us all.
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by oviasouth: 10:31am On Jun 17, 2013
T-wallpapers, huge congratulations to you. wishing you h&healthy nine months. congrats. indeed. i sent you a mail on your yahoo address kindly respond.
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by tontolo: 8:20am On Jun 18, 2013
Pls nobody should go to trucare, the doctor is very egoistic, the procedure is also very expensive, they don't give you actual bill but keep introducing small bill, i did ivf icsi along side a friend in march, both got unexplained low 1 quality embryo from 9 good eggs. I paid about 1.2m for all their extortion. The doctor was rude at the end of it all and very unsympathetic. They care more about your wallet and always want more than one cycle with them. pls be warned.

1 Like

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by VENUSS(f): 9:24am On Jun 18, 2013
Oh oh! Sorry about that dear. But some of this doctors are really wicked.
@Oviasouth, long time, hope u are good?

I heard there's a hospital "Care fertility Clinic" in abuja. Its the cheapest private hospital in abuja.ivf procedure is 500k and test for couple is around 110k. Pls anyone with more/useful info should avail us. Have a nice day.
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Nogen: 2:14pm On Jun 18, 2013
tontolo: Pls nobody should go to trucare, the doctor is very egoistic, the procedure is also very expensive, they don't give you actual bill but keep introducing small bill, i did ivf icsi along side a friend in march, both got unexplained low 1 quality embryo from 9 good eggs. I paid about 1.2m for all their extortion. The doctor was rude at the end of it all and very unsympathetic. They care more about your wallet and always want more than one cycle with them. pls be warned.

Na wao, all these doctors who are so insensitive to the plight of waiting parents. That was so unfair and wicked of them. Let's pray and commit the journey to God's hands so He can direct our paths to the right doctor and clinic where we will get adequate care and positive results in the end.
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by tanidabi: 9:56pm On Jun 18, 2013
No mind dem,this too shall pass,my hubby was seriously using style to tell me to prepare for anoda attempt of IVF,I told him to gimme time,whatever I choose to do ,I shld at least get value for money.Am not getting any younger but I no rush again.God dey o
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by inwangobio(m): 11:49am On Jun 19, 2013
@Tontolo, it is well, some of us have the same experience (the insensitivity of the doctors). Where we did our first two cycles the doctor was so insensitive. He only used us to equip his clinic, he was too full of himself, was after our money, didn't empathize with us. Till today I still regret going there. I would have mentioned his clinic but he is one of the members of a team that is in charge of my wife's antenatal in National Hospital. My wife said when he saw her, he exclaimed 'Mrs ...., is it u?, oh the Lord is good. Congrats, am so happy'. Pls my sister, move on with ur life, our God will lead u aright as He led us to FertilAid. It is well with you.
Gimnaeto, Tanidabi, Honeybony, Slushia, Venuss, Abibby pls what is going on? I hope u sisters have not thrown in the towel, u cant do that because the miracle is nearer now than ever, pls keep the fire burning, no going back. If we couldn't stop after the failed attempts till we got our result, I prophesy upon you people that nothing can stop you till your miracles come to fruition in Jesus name.....Amen.
Am singing Potters' house song for u ppl.
' I have listened to you,
I have heard your requests,
I've come to tell you,
That it's only a test just hold on,
Be strong just hold on, this test is your storm,
It wont be long just go through, hold on'.
God bless you all, please if I haven't mentioned your name doesn't mean I don't have you at heart, though I speak with some of you on phone very regularly, God bless you real good and answer all our requests in Jesus name..... Amen.

2 Likes

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by pikinmama: 3:36pm On Jun 19, 2013
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by akintr1: 4:35pm On Jun 19, 2013
Pikinmama,Pikinmama,Pikinmama, I dey here dey laugh o, I fit go get Luky and Bingo from the village meh den come support the one we dey for your gate before, you no say village dog na go then hear den no dey hear come.

Those people can't do anything for you "God pass them" you are saying the truth,this situation that we found ourselves we need people's kind words and support, most especially our doctors and Nurses,not for them to make the situation unbearable for us.

I heard a lot about Thebrg that if you are not financially buoyant "Na OYO you dey". Someone like me can not even go there because I don't even have money to charter Keke Marwa self. I use my "Legedis benz" God will help us o.

Although the success of this procedure is not by power nor by might but it is God's mercy,but at the same time we need to think twice before we make any decision, so those of us that we are contemplating on Regenesis and Olive(Dr. Emeka) what should we do now? Advice
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by HoneyBony: 5:07pm On Jun 19, 2013
@Inwangobio:I dey o,just taking some time off TTC and looking unto God for a miracle.Thanks for the care and how's wifey doing? May God see her thru to the remaining month Amen.
Just read a news that brought tears to my eyes; A 400 level student of OAU gave birth to a boy this morning in the hostel toilet and attempted to flush the baby thru the water closet.Thanks to one of the cleaner that heard a baby cry and called for help.This same babies is what sum of us are spending our fortune on just to have one.God only you knows why.
May God crown our effort.amen.

1 Like

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by tanidabi: 7:16pm On Jun 19, 2013
@inwangobio tanx for ur concern o am just taking it easy,the truth is am der's been so much on my mind lately dt I don't even have the strength to go thru anoda cycle for now,things tins aint cheap o,anyway how ur madam and the triplets?Sure u all dey
@akintr1 God will lead nd guide u o I had called Dr Ikeh even b4 I heard d gd news of bucacious simply cos his clinic is very close to my office,I feel if pple are getting results der nd he's cheap it's not a bad try,does he do blast sef?I doubt it sha,registration is free but consultation is 20k or vice versa not so sure,he also wrote a book on infertility that is available on amazon,Emeka too is gd o but for me am on break ,all I use my salary for is test,drugs etc,it's really draining,so I just want to have fun and resume ttc later,blendy can u pls send me a one liner,I don't have your email addy again
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Ticha: 7:25pm On Jun 19, 2013
My dear brothers and sisters. I know I have been awol for some time. I decided this time to mostly keep the whole process to myself for various reasons. On a very positive note, it will be remiss of me not to at least continue to give hope to others like I have been given many times here.

It is a positive for us and we are now 7 weeks. I had an early scan yesterday which showed a heartbeat and I am so grateful to God for bringing me this far.

We shall all have positive songs to sing.

5 Likes

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Nogen: 7:58pm On Jun 19, 2013
Ticha: My dear brothers and sisters. I know I have been awol for some time. I decided this time to mostly keep the whole process to myself for various reasons. On a very positive note, it will be remiss of me not to at least continue to give hope to others like I have been given many times here.

It is a positive for us and we are now 7 weeks. I had an early scan yesterday which showed a heartbeat and I am so grateful to God for bringing me this far.

We shall all have positive songs to sing.

CONGRATULATIONS TICHA. PRAISE BE THE LORD! More of this news o Lord.
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by abibyy(f): 9:27pm On Jun 19, 2013
hello everyone i believe were doing great am wishing us all the best in whatever procedure anyone is doing.

@pikinmama u too funny u no go kill us with laughter for this thread,tanx so much dear 4 all the advices u give ppl on this thread,sending my luv to ur LO

@inwangobio tanx so much 4 always cheking on us may God continue to be with u nd ur family,good to hear that madam is doing great,may the lord see her through d remaining months.

@ticha congrats dear,wishing u a healthy nd stress free nine month.

(1) (2) (3) ... (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) ... (426) (Reply)

NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.