Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,516 members, 7,920,933 topics. Date: Wednesday, 14 August 2024 at 02:54 PM

Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? - Health (59) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? (1316298 Views)

Looking For The Best IVF/IUI/ICSI Why Not Try Stjudewomenshealthcare Abuja / Destinations For Successful Fertility Treatments / Are you thinking Ivf, Iui As Another Option? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) ... (429) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by iykmau(f): 3:42pm On Jul 09, 2013
@bucacious my dear it is well. God said in all things we should give him thanks.
Same God will bring that that will never cause you sorrow, pains and tears again.
You will carry again till maturity without miscarriage. Smile and know that your Isaac and Samuel are on the way. Ameeeeeeeeeen
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by udoka2: 4:37pm On Jul 09, 2013
@Bucacious
Having walked in this shoe severally, l feel your pains. Pls do all the possible medical tests you can to find the cause if there is any, since it isnt the first. You can read my past post it maybe of help.
God that visited me after 5 medically proved miscarriage must surely visit you soon! Your joy shall no longer be turned to sorrow! (((e-hugs dear)))
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by subzidi: 5:26pm On Jul 09, 2013
@ Buccasious sorry about the MC, the Lord who put it there before is able to do it again and again! {Bear hug}
@ All the expectant mothers, it is well with us, do not allow this temporary condition weigh you down or pause your life! I have decided to be happy and push myself to better myself and acheive atleast anything i can acheive to better my career/personal development etc.Recently, God has shown me that he is still in the business of doing me GOOD! My prayer points this year 1.Children(boy/gal)twin 2.Change of job/better promotion but he decided to do no 2 first! My sisters, God is good though the testimony is still loading---->95%, when it is cooked and served (soonest) my life will not remain the same again wink
In fact, i was even thinking maybe these most wanted pikins too like better thing(some of them are waiting for mummy/daddy to build new house, buy new car,new/better job grin) before they show!
My liitle submission is to encourage all of us, God has said and he will do it!!
Shalom brethrens cool
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Barbey: 5:29pm On Jul 09, 2013
Wow! Contratulatios! I am new on NL. So happy for you. But I wpuld like all of us to be very careful with all the recommended clinics, yes they have successess but some of them are also careless. Let us make our own investigations ourselfs.
Thanks.
Oluwatise2401: Congrats Bucacious! Blendy I just want to thank you so much for what you are doing on this thread and others, and I personally want to say a big thank you for linking me up to Dr Emeka through this forum, even though I didn't get to finish my IVF procedure before the almighty God answered us with BFP during down regulation. Thank you and God bless you and your precious boys and hubby.
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by AmatuRahman: 6:10pm On Jul 09, 2013
@ bucacious dear, am so sorry but i believe all will be well soon and God that did it before will do it again soon and will let the joy be a permanent one by His special grace.Amen
I pray God will visit every woman looking unto Him for the fruit of the womb and grants us all blessed and pious children soon by His special grace. Amen
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by iyabeji14: 6:43pm On Jul 09, 2013
Bucacious I like your faith,God will do the one that will stay,

pls read today's Opens Heaven by Pastor Adeboye.

It is well with you.
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by iykmau(f): 6:49pm On Jul 09, 2013
@Subzidi congrats on your new job. Double promotion and fact salary.

@Barby welcome and may your stay be short.
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by inwangobio(m): 9:23am On Jul 10, 2013
@Bucacious, it is well with you. Am happy with your level of faith. I can remember when we lost ours too at week 10 in Oct 2011, it was very traumatic but we had to trust God for a turn around. Pls be encouraged and push on. it is well with you.
@All, hope you are all doing fine. God is so faithful to us, we will be at week 24 on Friday, God is doing us good and I know He will answer all our prayers and heart deepest sigh IJN... Amen.
@Blendy, hope the boys are doing good, I can only imagine how you are coping with their 'wahala' and work, the Lord is your strength. Greet them for us.
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Blendy77(f): 12:44pm On Jul 10, 2013
Congrats Subzidy. This is just the beginning of better things to come.

Inwangobio pls call me, dont have your number again as my bb is bad.
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by wonyi: 11:58pm On Jul 10, 2013
@
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by wonyi: 12:10am On Jul 11, 2013
@ Buca, sorry for ur loss. The Lord is ur strenght
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by tanidabi: 3:48am On Jul 11, 2013
wonyi: @ good evening everyone. I pray my question doesn't sound offensive. I WAS WITH MY HAIR STYLIST, she's been married for 5 years now, and no issue. She said her friend just gave birth to triplet (2 boys n a girl) after 21 years. A lady(customer) just said it was IVF, n she thinks its a sin . Can u Imagine?the lady saying that is married with a kid. I told my stylist that
1. God gave the knowledge of IVF to assist couples.

2. It is only possible with God.

3. it's modern technology n its there to make life convenient just the way u ride a car n I turned and asked her,is it in the bible that we shouldn't drive a car, yet u own one. just like that couple that waited 21yrs n GOD NOW BLESSED THEN THRU IVF, WOULD THEY HAVE WAITED ALL THEIR LIFE N DIED A BARREN COUPLE? SHE SAID PATIENCE.

4. I told her faith without work is ......................she asked where is the work? I told her the pain, expectation, sleepless nite of searching for a good doctor, prayers, money and trust( in the hands of doctor) is enough work.
5.She gave a loud sound like mockery n said people that do IVF cant jump ,sit properly n they carry their body like eggs. and she finally said nothing like God's gift. I looked at her and pitied her because those cruel words came from a graduate and an adult maybe not matured.
I got home and started thinking, that people are funny. she cared less and talked stupidly. I told my stylist to get a good Doctor and she said she is doing that n I said she should embrace modern technology and dont allow people mislead her.

Pls house, IS IVF A SIN?
@ wonyi it is well I guess if ivf is a sin we might as well all be on our way to hell.We live in Nigeria so don't be surprised at what people say,don't even bother to talk to her anymore abt dis mata,the copule that had trips after 21yrs,sometimes when I hear those testimonies I ask myself would they have waited dis long if they have done ivf?maybe or maybe not,sometimes I guess God wants to proof to us all that he's still God,a couple I heard off finally had a girl last year after 20yrs,at dat time hubby was 50 nd madam was 49,of cos dey were so happy but I learnt d hubby said y did they have to wait this long when they cld have done ivf since,whilst not putting your hope on ivf,I just feel its not a bad idea to know what's going on in ur body,am a xtian nd I also get confused with dis faith without works thing,am like shld I just fold my hands nd keep praying or see a doc?no one has all d answers o,am awake now cos am thinking and asking God for how long more?I guess mercy mercy will speak.
@ bucacious how are u?The God of sarah is on ur side

1 Like

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Blendy77(f): 9:22am On Jul 11, 2013
Wonyi, when I hear comments from stupid people, I just ignore them. You know why? If she was the one who was barren for that long, she won't see IVF as a sin. We live in a country where people who are favoured in one way or the other tend to look down on others who are less favoured. I dont know if its illiteracy or poverty that is responsible. You will see women who gave birth naturally condeming you who gave birth through CS that you're not woman enough. My Sister abeg not all graduates are literates so allow her to wallow in her illiteracy because she has a child. Let it happen to her younger sister, she will be the one doing the research on IVF. IVF in itself is not automatic. Most Drs still pray with you after transfer for success. So God who imbibed this knowledge in Drs to help childless couple will continue to see them through with better technology to reduce BFNs. Encourage your stylist to embrace ART if she can afford it cos its this same woman that will describe her as barren who the time comes.

1 Like

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by cjnone2: 9:56am On Jul 11, 2013
sin. sin, sin everywhere. No wonder heaven will take so many by surprise. I tell you, those who condemn others are the worst sinners on earth. mtcheeeeeeee. This issue does not deserve answer .
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by bright8(m): 10:05am On Jul 11, 2013
good morning everyone. Please I need a good hospital for IUI in port harcourt. Someone recommended 'Gynaescopic'. Has anyone here used them and what is their address? I am open to suggestions please.
your quick response will be highly appreciated.
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by safe06: 10:09am On Jul 11, 2013
@wonyi,abeg try convince ur hair-stylist to try ART if she's financially,emotionally and spiritually ready.Abeg what's d sin in ART,when its U nd ur partners sexcell's that will be used?some people will say it means one doesn't have faith in God,or one lacks patience. If God will frown @ people who don't have such "patience",God must also vex with people who buy tortoise car instead of waiting till they win a porsche from all diz promos,and even vex with those who build "face м̣̣̥̇̊ε̲̣̣̣̥̊ I slap u" instead of waiting till they win a bungalow .I have just one name for such annoying people,"NONSENSE CODON".

1 Like

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by egariyi(f): 3:45pm On Jul 11, 2013
wonyi: @ good evening everyone. I pray my question doesn't sound offensive. I WAS WITH MY HAIR STYLIST, she's been married for 5 years now, and no issue. She said her friend just gave birth to triplet (2 boys n a girl) after 21 years. A lady(customer) just said it was IVF, n she thinks its a sin . Can u Imagine?the lady saying that is married with a kid. I told my stylist that
1. God gave the knowledge of IVF to assist couples.

2. It is only possible with God.

3. it's modern technology n its there to make life convenient just the way u ride a car n I turned and asked her,is it in the bible that we shouldn't drive a car, yet u own one. just like that couple that waited 21yrs n GOD NOW BLESSED THEN THRU IVF, WOULD THEY HAVE WAITED ALL THEIR LIFE N DIED A BARREN COUPLE? SHE SAID PATIENCE.

4. I told her faith without work is ......................she asked where is the work? I told her the pain, expectation, sleepless nite of searching for a good doctor, prayers, money and trust( in the hands of doctor) is enough work.
5.She gave a loud sound like mockery n said people that do IVF cant jump ,sit properly n they carry their body like eggs. and she finally said nothing like God's gift. I looked at her and pitied her because those cruel words came from a graduate and an adult maybe not matured.
I got home and started thinking, that people are funny. she cared less and talked stupidly. I told my stylist to get a good Doctor and she said she is doing that n I said she should embrace modern technology and dont allow people mislead her.

Pls house, IS IVF A SIN?

If IVF is a sin, why go to the hospital when you are sick? or why take paracetamol when you have headaches? Ignorance is so much in the land and is a big disease ravaging the land. My people are perish for lack of knowledge declares the Scriptures.

For avoidance of doubt, it is God that gives Doctors/Scientist the wisdom and knowledge to invent good things of life for the use of mankind. Dont live in deception!
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by faithfulwife(f): 4:01pm On Jul 11, 2013
Hello everyone,I'm new to this site and forum and site but have been following this discussion keenly as a guest. I would like to know if anyone knows any good IVF clinic in Benin City. I have been through one failed IVF and would want to increase my chances a second time by using a very good clinic. This forum has really helped educate me on things I never really knew. Thanks a lot everyone.
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by ebony13: 7:32am On Jul 12, 2013
faithfulwife welcome to the thread. i also stay in benin although i havnt done any ivf procedure but i heard ubth does it. what clinic did you do urs? i also heard of a private clinic dat do it but bcoz ive neva bin dere,i cnt rily say.

Blendy keep up the good work you are doing on this thread. how re the boys? God bless your family abundantly.

@Inwangobio congrats on triplets! God is a wonder!
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by faithfulwife(f): 1:04pm On Jul 12, 2013
ebony13, thanks for your reply. I did my first IVF in ubth but was not really impressed with their success rates. IVF failed for everyone in my batch. I am not encouraged to try it a second time in the same place.
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Ticha: 1:54pm On Jul 12, 2013
Buca - so sorry to read your news. Be strong my sister. God will answer you and all the rest of our sisters here speedily this year!

I read this online today -

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2361112/Mayonnaise-miracle-babies-150-IVF-attempts-controversial-egg-yolk-oil-jabs-theyre-mums-last.html

Ignorance about IVF is everywhere even in developed countries. Until people walk in your shoes, they can never understanmd how it feels.
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by ebony13: 2:19pm On Jul 12, 2013
Faithfulwife. That's very poor,after spending such money plus the stress one goes through. It's very bad.
Like I said earlier I havnt been to this other clinic,a gynae in ubth referred me there but I havnt gone to check it out.
If you're interested let me knw so I can describe the place for you.
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by ebony13: 2:19pm On Jul 12, 2013
Repeat
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by walmart: 1:07pm On Jul 13, 2013
@bright:
good morning everyone. Please I need a good hospital for IUI in port harcourt. Someone recommended 'Gynaescopic'. Has anyone here used them and what is their address? I am open to suggestions please.
your quick response will be highly appreciated.

Gynescope just moved to their permanent site off Airforce road, around Diplomats assembly church(I don't know the street name). I went there for IUI last year but the doctor told me he had stopped doing it that its the same thing couples do at home. That he is concentrating on IVF. But you can give them a call on 08166593030, 08122689120 for more information.
Prime medical Consultants, Save a Life Medical Missions and Bridge Clinic also do both IUI and IVF in PH.
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by abibyy(f): 5:11pm On Jul 13, 2013
hello everyone hope we're doing great,may God answer all our prayers nd bless us with our desires sooner than we all expected amin.
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Nogen: 8:01pm On Jul 13, 2013
been MIA, how are you all doing?
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by bright8(m): 12:35pm On Jul 14, 2013
@walmart thanks alot. God bless you.
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by iyabeji14: 3:10pm On Jul 14, 2013
Hello All,

pls has anybody heard or use Deda Fertility clinic Abuja.

I heard the doctor is good and was colleague with Dr. Shuaibu of Fertileaid Abuja.

Pls if any one has any information about him let us know.
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by iykmau(f): 4:30pm On Jul 14, 2013
iyabeji14: Hello All,

pls has anybody heard or use Deda Fertility clinic Abuja.

I heard the doctor is good and was colleague with Dr. Shuaibu of Fertileaid Abuja.

Pls if any one has any information about him let us know.

@iyabeji14, yes he was Dr shaibu's colleague @ Nisa Premier. He's good on his own way had triplet recently and celebrated one year of operation last month but ivf for new patient is 1.5 while old patient is 1.2
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by iyabeji14: 6:30pm On Jul 14, 2013
Iykmau Thank you. God Bless You
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by iykmau(f): 7:02pm On Jul 14, 2013
iyabeji14: Iykmau Thank you. God Bless You

You're welcome and you too,
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by abibyy(f): 5:35pm On Jul 17, 2013
Hello everyone this thread is getting quiet dis days may Almighty God visit us all very soon.
@inwangobio i believe madam is doing great i pray d remaining weeks will be a healthy nd stress free one. my rgds to her
@blendy how re the boys doing my luv and kisses to them.
@nd to all d pregg ladies wishing u all stress free nine month.
@to d rest of us wishing everyone all the best luck in the world.

(1) (2) (3) ... (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) ... (429) (Reply)

NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.