Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,809 members, 7,915,291 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 08:26 PM

Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? - Health (77) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? (1313979 Views)

Looking For The Best IVF/IUI/ICSI Why Not Try Stjudewomenshealthcare Abuja / Destinations For Successful Fertility Treatments / Are you thinking Ivf, Iui As Another Option? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) ... (428) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Nogen: 5:37pm On Oct 16, 2013
prettyrosefave:

hello @Nogen, congrats again, please for how long did you take her herbs before you conceived? i also have other questions to ask, like how much she charges, pls could you mail me on prettyrosefave@gmail.com?, does she treat male well too? . or its ok you give all the infors here i dont mind. how much does she charge? are her herbs very bitter? what tools does she use for test or how are you being diagnosed? how long am i supposed to take her herbs?thanks for your anticipated response
I have sent you a reply dear.
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by smiler(f): 5:44pm On Oct 16, 2013
@Nogen could you post here too please.
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Nogen: 5:58pm On Oct 16, 2013
smiler: @Nogen could you post here too please.
My dear, like I said earlier, I went for cleasning in preparation for the ivf. I took the herb for about a month before I realised I have missed my period. Hubby started taking his after I have been confirmed pregnant. When you get to her place, you and your hubby will be examined before you get your bill and treatment. The bill varies o! It depends on your medical case though.
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Nobody: 9:53pm On Oct 16, 2013
@Nogen, congrats big time. Am so happy for you.

One thing about her is once she examine you and she sees she can't threat you, she will ask you to go. Another thing is if you have fybroid, I advise you try her place, if you don't also ovulate, try her too.
As for blocked tubes, I really can't tell but I will ask her and post when I hear from her.

Am happy my post put a smile on you face @Nogen.

1 Like

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Nobody: 9:56pm On Oct 16, 2013
@Nogen, congrats big time. Am so happy for you.

One thing about her is once she examine you and she sees she can't threat you, she will ask you to go. Another thing is if you have fybroid, I advise you try her place, if you don't also ovulate, try her too.
As for blocked tubes, I really can't tell but I will ask her and post when I hear from her.

Some pips which I know don't post their testimonies here too got their bfp from what she told me, that 1 or 2 persons said they got her number online. Its good to always post testimonies to encourage others.

1 Like

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Avril83: 10:12pm On Oct 16, 2013
childless: congratulations to daddy triplets,
how i wish my lord will use this house to direct me on what next to do to get pregnant
becos am fed up with every thing,
i did not know about this tread until yesterday when i sign into ttc tread and someone
sugested that this tread will be of a help to my problem

i got married since 2002, did sugery to remove fibroid six month bf wedding, tried for 3 yrs after weding no result.
i went for scan and they saw another five big fibroid after removing it with invasive surgery,
no child, we headed for ivf, when running the necessary test, they discoverd fluid and blockage
in one tube the tube was cut off to enable ivf sucees after first and second failed cycle, they discover endo,
they did some procedure to
eliminate endo, since 2009 after endo was treated till now i have not missed my menses for one day,
even as the docs promise me that i can conceive with one good tube, two months ago i went for pelvic scan,
hsg another fibroid was seen again,
the one and only tube is blocked, have i come to the end of the road?
can i still get pregnant in this type of situation? does any woman has my
type of problem and later conceive in this house? pleas i need your suport.

pls change your nairaland I.D from "childless" to something better. U are not childless in Jesus name. Children will surround your table like olive plants. There's nothing God cannot do.

1 Like

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by opejay: 12:07am On Oct 17, 2013
Hi good women,
I stumbled on this thread few months ago and ive recommended to others in the waiting room and I read n pray for everyone here regularly(though silent moves)....I rejoice with the numerous testimonies and thank God for all He will still do.
I got married Dec 2005 and our beautiful bundle of Joy arrived April 2010. We lived in South Africa then and docs had said it was impossible for me to conceive naturally due to blocked tubes. In 2009, we decided to try IVF and had an August date booked but by Aug 3rd, I was 5wks pregnant. While waiting for my IVF appointment, an older friend asked me to take Inofolic (it's in individual sachet and u just pour in water).
I took it for less than a month and I was pregnant. Fast-forward to 2012, we had relocated back to Nigeria (DH office posting) and I took the Inofolic for few days during ovulation and I conceived again and gave birth Feb 2013 though the baby died the following day due to 'the naija factor' health system (story for another day).

Wish I could upload a pic of d sachet as u have 30 in d pack. It's sold in Clicks Pharmacy or Dischem Pharmacy in SA for about R280 per pack of 30.

I had to post dis because of the fruitful woman's mail (childless).....it kept me awake because I felt her pain so deep!
You can google Inofolic to read more about it, I told few friends while in SA but it didn't work for them..... but it did for me.

I pray for many many many more amazing testimonies.....you r not alone!

6 Likes

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Nogen: 3:39am On Oct 17, 2013
redeemersave: @Nogen, congrats big time. Am so happy for you.

Some pips which I know don't post their testimonies here too got their bfp from what she told me, that 1 or 2 persons said they got her number online. Its good to always post testimonies to encourage others.

Thanks dear. As soon as you posted your testimony, I called and visited her immediately. I remember writing and ackowledging that we would give her a trial while we waited to be ready for ivf. I took a step of faith- I was booked for ivf in August with Dr Emeka. Travelled for 6 weeks to Europe in July. But before I travelled ,my car was misbehaving and I was worried that my babies would be put in the silly car. I told hubby that I needed a very very sound car for the babies coming. I gave my specifications too! It MUST have a bluetooth, a reverse camera, a dvd for my babies to watch their cartons while I drive and it must be an SUV.
He got me the car while I was away. I begged that the interior of the car be made babies friendly ( I thought then I was going naughts with my demands). Came back in August to commence my treatment. Hubby said, we have to move it to a month or two. I was a bit sad but not disappointed.
Then came your testimony, Redeemsaves! I promised to give it a trial at least cleansed my body before the ivf treament commenced. We have been to herbal homes in the past with no result. When I told my hubby about going to Mama Helen's place, he had his doubts! He reminded me of our past experiences. I made him realise that before one even goes on for ivf, you need to cleanse your body, that even if pregnancy wasn't achieved, cleansing would have been achieved. He agreed to go with me. The rest we all know now.
Please, if you have testimonies, do not hide, share and encourage others because we never know who you would be helping at that point in time.

3 Likes

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by VENUSS(f): 8:56am On Oct 17, 2013
@nogen, you got me lol'ing with ur naughty, high hope- faithful demands. WAOW!!! God is really wonderful. I pray am also destined to be a mother soon.
I wish I was in lagos to visit this woman and add her herbs to the loads of herbs am already taking. In all, its God that matters. Praying for 3'plets for you too .

2 Likes

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Nogen: 9:02am On Oct 17, 2013
VENUSS: @nogen, you got me lol'ing with ur naughty, high hope- faithful demands. WAOW!!! God is really wonderful. I pray am also destined to be a mother soon.
I wish I was in lagos to visit this woman and add her herbs to the loads of herbs am already taking. In all, its God that matters. Praying for 3'plets for you too .

Hahaha, no be small matter o! God is indeed faithful. I pray your miracles locate you sooner than you expected in Jesus Mighty name! Amen!
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Rute(f): 10:35am On Oct 17, 2013
@opejay thanx for yo post I reside in SA so if I don't get my bfp this month I'm definately gonna get that inofolic acid God bless you.
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Nobody: 4:57pm On Oct 17, 2013
@Nogen, thanks to God for giving you inner eye to see that your kids are here, that's why you could make such demands. Am happy for you ooo.

Was told a pastor is coming to pray with all ttc women and all expectant mothers.

You will carry to term in Jesus name. Thank God I post my testimonies, else how would you have been blessed?

@Venus, God will here you definately. I wish you are in a nearby state, I bet I would have asked you to go there, coming every two two weeks.

The truth of the matter is that she travel outside naija to treat people and return.

@Nogen you are blessed.

1 Like

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by opejay: 10:46am On Oct 18, 2013
Rute: @opejay thanx for yo post I reside in SA so if I don't get my bfp this month I'm definately gonna get that inofolic acid God bless you.

U're welcome. It's not put on the shelves, u'd have to ask specifically for it from the pharmacists who dispense.
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Rute(f): 9:33am On Oct 19, 2013
Opejay thank you so much God bless u and yo family.
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Gimnaeto: 8:35am On Oct 20, 2013
Congrats inwogobio, his indeed a faithful God. Ur children will bring everlasting joy into ur home IJN Amen.
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by arisolama: 10:38pm On Oct 20, 2013
Greetings to u all lovely sisters. just had a failed cycle,feeling down and dissapointed but I know I'll pick up again. Congratulations to every one that has got their bfp and congratulations in advance to those that are yet to.
@ peace5050 pls dear is there any other way I can contact this turkey people because I have filled the Inquiry form and trying to submit it refuse to go cuz I could not get those marks on the code and I don't know how to do it,they have not included any contact email in their site and I called the number which actually went but could not pick any words. My monthly period has become very scanty in quantity and I don't know what to do about it please can any one help? Baby dust to us all.
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Nogen: 10:34am On Oct 21, 2013
arisolama: Greetings to u all lovely sisters. just had a failed cycle,feeling down and dissapointed but I know I'll pick up again. Congratulations to every one that has got their bfp and congratulations in advance to those that are yet to.
@ peace5050 pls dear is there any other way I can contact this turkey people because I have filled the Inquiry form and trying to submit it refuse to go cuz I could not get those marks on the code and I don't know how to do it,they have not included any contact email in their site and I called the number which actually went but could not pick any words. My monthly period has become very scanty in quantity and I don't know what to do about it please can any one help? Baby dust to us all.

So so Sorry about the bfn. Hang in there, He will surprise you with a natural bfp . Just believe. it is well with you.
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Nobody: 12:25pm On Oct 21, 2013
greetings to everyone.@baba triplets,congrats,may God bless them.@arisolama,may God compensate u with triplets for d BFN.
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Fruitfulmum: 7:04pm On Oct 21, 2013
arisolama: Greetings to u all lovely sisters. just had a failed cycle,feeling down and dissapointed but I know I'll pick up again. Congratulations to every one that has got their bfp and congratulations in advance to those that are yet to.

So sorry abt your BFN.God will surprise u wit a natural BFP IJN.

What did your RE say was the cause of the BFN and also which centre did you use.

Just trust in God as he will not disaapoint u.
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by kike100: 8:13pm On Oct 21, 2013
@blendy77, pls what is your email. I need your help urgently.
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by arisolama: 2:11am On Oct 22, 2013
@ no gen,zessy and fruitful mum,thanks so much. I used st. Ives in Lagos and was not told the cause of the bfn. pls what can I do to improve my periods?the date is regular but the quantity is getting worse by the day,I' it s reducing from 4days to 2days and from 2 to a day and very scanty at that. pls help for its getting me very worried.
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Nobody: 3:48am On Oct 22, 2013
ah - baby talk. cheesy
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Nobody: 3:49am On Oct 22, 2013
Avril83: pls change your nairaland I.D from "childless" to something better. U are not childless in Jesus name. Children will surround your table like olive plants. There's nothing God cannot do.

I love this! kiss
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Nobody: 5:01am On Oct 22, 2013
@arisoloma, pls visit the ttc thread or https://www.nairaland.com/1415372/alternative-methods-ttc

You can also join in the 30 day fertility diet challenge on https://www.nairaland.com/1482239/30-day-fertility-diet-challenge

There is a lot to learn from those threads. God will surely put a smile on your face soon.

@ bro inwangobia, congrats on ur triplet. May the Good Lord be with them.
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Blendy77(f): 6:25am On Oct 22, 2013
Arisolama it is well o. Kpele over the bfn, its just a stepping stone to ur bfp. It has happened severally on this thread and by God's grace u're nex to share ur testimony of a natural bfp. The menses will most likely correct itself with time as your body gets rid of the all the down reg drug suprefact used in stopping ur normal cycle. All the best.

@kike, its ruonar2000@yahoo.com.
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Nogen: 7:34am On Oct 22, 2013
arisolama: @ no gen,zessy and fruitful mum,thanks so much. I used st. Ives in Lagos and was not told the cause of the bfn. pls what can I do to improve my periods?the date is regular but the quantity is getting worse by the day,I' it s reducing from 4days to 2days and from 2 to a day and very scanty at that. pls help for its getting me very worried.

They never tell you anything. I used them twice and it wasn't all pleasant, especially with most of the nurses they have. They forget to tell you the important things! Imagine a woman wasn't told she should continue with her suppositories till she came for her pregnancy test. That is after the one they gave her at the hospital finished, she didn't do anything. The day of her pt came, that was when they informed her. Can you imagine that? I almost didn't take my tigger the day I ought to because of their nonchalant attitude. I even asked their matron, she said I wasn't due for it and that was during my second IVF attempt. I knew I was due judging from what the doctor said but didn't understand why the matron said I wasnt due. I went back to work. Then she called my husband to come pick up my hsg trigger.
One was even asking me for money one time. ( aunty, pls you will see me today o before you go) oh my! I was still crying that I was back for a second attempt. They are simply not empathic.

The doctor is good but he has a lot of patients. Doesn't have time for detailed explanation to his patients. That's his only minus. they don't just carry their patients along and it is disheartening.
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Fruitfulmum: 8:08am On Oct 22, 2013
Nogen:

They never tell you anything. I used them twice and it wasn't all pleasant, especially with most of the nurses they have. They forget to tell you the important things! Imagine a woman wasn't told she should continue with her suppositories till she came for her pregnancy test. After the one they gave her at the hospital finished, she didn't do anything. The day of her pt came, that was when they informed her. Can you imagine that? I was didn't take my tigger the day I ought to because of their nonchalant attitude. I even asked their matron, she said I wasn't due for it and that was during my second IVF attempt. I knew I was due judging from what the doctor said but didn't understand why the matron said I wasnt due. I went back to work. Then she called my husband to come pick up my hsg trigger.
One was even asking me for money one time. ( aunts, pls you will see me today o before you go) oh my! I was still crying then that I was back for a second attempt. They are simply not empathic.

The doctor is good but he has a lot of patients. Doesn't have time for detailed explanation to his patients. That's his only minus. they don't just carry their patients along and it is disheartening.

Mix up so sorry pls
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Nogen: 10:35am On Oct 22, 2013
Fruitful mum:

Let's just pray and seek Gods guidiance in what ever we do.I know doctor Emeka to be very nice and good in his field.But why will those nurses want to start spoiling business for him.

Enemies of progress God will chase them out of his business cos people won't continue to spend so much money aand not getting results for it.Its really painful.

God will teach us the best way to go.

As for your period just try and visit those thread as adviced I think you will learn a lot.Lead a healthy life take so much water and fruit so those down regulation drugs will be eliminated from your body.
It is not doctor Emeka o! I was referring to St.Ives, dr. Okewale. Dr. Emeka's people are nice , very friendly and good hearted.
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Fruitfulmum: 4:23pm On Oct 22, 2013
Okay I would have wondered o.

Thank God cos dr Emeka is still leading the chat for me
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Blendy77(f): 5:56pm On Oct 22, 2013
are u sure u know the Dr Emeka Nogen is referring to? Am asking because on ur list of ivf centers thread u said 'olive branch, dunno, Lagos'.
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Fruitfulmum: 7:13pm On Oct 22, 2013
Blendy77: are u sure u know the Dr Emeka Nogen is referring to? Am asking because on ur list of ivf centers thread u said 'olive branch, dunno, Lagos'.
I av not actually met him but we have been speaking severally on fone sent his questionnaire to me and told me to do some stuff before I will be a good candidate for my cycle which we have been talking abt and he has really been following up with me to make sure I do it well and baased on what I have read abt him on this thread I assumed he shld ...

I actually used to mix up olivebranch for st ives.

On my other thread I totally forgot it was his clinic I wrote I dunno tot it was t :Dhe st ives

It was a total mix up.I have modified it.sorry abt that mama twins
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Blendy77(f): 9:33pm On Oct 22, 2013
Fruitful mum:
I av not actually met him but we have been speaking severally on fone sent his questionnaire to me and told me to do some stuff before I will be a good candidate for my cycle which we have been talking abt and he has really been following up with me to make sure I do it well and baased on what I have read abt him on this thread I assumed he shld ...

I actually used to mix up olivebranch for st ives.

On my other thread I totally forgot it was his clinic I wrote I dunno tot it was t :Dhe st ives

It was a total mix up.I have modified it.sorry abt that mama twins

No shakes my Sister.

(1) (2) (3) ... (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) ... (428) (Reply)

NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: Larash and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.