Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,175,973 members, 7,896,155 topics. Date: Sunday, 21 July 2024 at 07:31 AM

Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? - Health (95) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? (1306074 Views)

Looking For The Best IVF/IUI/ICSI Why Not Try Stjudewomenshealthcare Abuja / Destinations For Successful Fertility Treatments / Are you thinking Ivf, Iui As Another Option? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (92) (93) (94) (95) (96) (97) (98) ... (426) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by LadyGuinivere: 7:14am On Aug 29, 2014
lioha: hello friends! Been a while, after my 1st failed IVF I went underground and now back for good. I summoned yet another courage and went for the 2nd IVF this month. Am suppose to go for the pregnancy test on the 27th August but could not summon courage. Just this evening I did a pregnancy test on my own and it was positive, pls what do you suggest I do since am so scared of going to the hospital.
ahhhhhh the good Lord has done it! Please wear ur thanksgiving shoes and head directly to the hospital! Have you done the beta already? Kindly share the testimony to strenghten us. This is happy news i hear this early morning.
May the 2nd time be the charm for me too o! in Jesus name!
So who and who dey go RCCG camp with me? Next week friday, 4th september

1 Like

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by mamateniola1: 8:26am On Aug 29, 2014
Goodmorning@all

Lioha, congrats to yu. Yu will carry to term IJN. ladyGuinivere,I want to go oh but pls is this holy ghost service different from the usual Friday or is it just for ttc people.kindly enlighten me. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Godmercies: 9:38am On Aug 29, 2014
LadyGuinivere:
ahhhhhh the good Lord has done it! Please wear ur thanksgiving shoes and head directly to the hospital! Have you done the beta already? Kindly share the testimony to strenghten us. This is happy news i hear this early morning.
May the 2nd time be the charm for me too o! in Jesus name!
So who and who dey go RCCG camp with me? Next week friday, 4th september
Me thanks to you!
Or else I would not ve known
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by LadyGuinivere: 10:25am On Aug 29, 2014
mamateniola1: Goodmorning@all

Lioha, congrats to yu. Yu will carry to term IJN. ladyGuinivere,I want to go oh but pls is this holy ghost service different from the usual Friday or is it just for ttc people.kindly enlighten me. Thanks
Holy ghost service na every month. But the one in september na specially for TTC people. All the fasting and praying na specially for us.There's a special prayer session for us. U should see testimonies eh! Me I'm going from the east and it coincides with my baseline ultrasound as well as this my surprise free ivf timeline so I'm going with great faith!

1 Like

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by mamateniola1: 5:23pm On Aug 29, 2014
waohhh!! from the east? God pls, surprise us all IJN. Amen. i wll be there by God's grace. you said Thursday rght? what time pls. thnx

LadyGuinivere:
Holy ghost service na every month. But the one in september na specially for TTC people. All the fasting and praying na specially for us.There's a special prayer session for us. U should see testimonies eh! Me I'm going from the east and it coincides with my baseline ultrasound as well as this my surprise free ivf timeline so I'm going with great faith!
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by LadyGuinivere: 5:35pm On Aug 29, 2014
Not thursday. Friday the 4th of september. It starts by 7 at RCCG Camp ground

mamateniola1: waohhh!! from the east? God pls, surprise us all IJN. Amen. i wll be there by God's grace. you said Thursday rght? what time pls. thnx

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by LadyGuinivere: 5:36pm On Aug 29, 2014
Not thursday. Friday the 4th of september. It starts by 7 at RCCG Camp ground. Amen o! They that wait shall be satisfed. If possible fast that day

mamateniola1: waohhh!! from the east? God pls, surprise us all IJN. Amen. i wll be there by God's grace. you said Thursday rght? what time pls. thnx

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by ijeaify: 5:44pm On Aug 29, 2014
Please what is the best procedure for bilateral hydrosalphinx. Is it better I clip my tubes or remove dem totally before the ivf procedure.
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by mamateniola1: 9:08am On Aug 30, 2014
Goodmorning! Thanks for the info. Pls I just checked n Sept 4 is Thursday. N m a lil bit confused as I know Friday 5th is the main camp and is it 7am or pm. Pls pardon my numerous questions. I have asked the redeem church members around me they only gave me the usual 1st Friday camp.

LadyGuinivere: Not thursday. Friday the 4th of september. It starts by 7 at RCCG Camp ground. Amen o! They that wait shall be satisfed. If possible fast that day

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by lauracares: 10:21am On Aug 30, 2014
Good morning!!!@mamateniola,it's 7pm....the person you asked might not be aware...it's a special Holy Ghost service
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by LadyGuinivere: 12:10pm On Aug 30, 2014
lauracares: Good morning!!!@mamateniola,it's 7pm....the person you asked might not be aware...it's a special Holy Ghost service
Thanks Lauracares
@Mamateniola biko its 7pm. And first friday is indeed 5th not 4th. I goofed with d dates. Do forgive. Its indeed a special Holy Ghost service for us though other folks will be there o!
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by lioha(f): 1:53pm On Aug 30, 2014
The begining of the end of my ten years of childlessness, just coming from the hospital and its a BFP. God may your name be blessed for ever and ever and ever and ever.

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by lauracares: 2:28pm On Aug 30, 2014
lioha: The begining of the end of my ten years of childlessness, just coming from the hospital and its a BFP. God may your name be blessed for ever and ever and ever and ever.
What a marvelous God, what a powerful God, he has done marvelous things again.....I am so happy for you...congratulations to u sis,it shall be permanent...God please visit us just as u visited lioha
Wishing happy n healthy pregnancy...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Itissettled3: 2:33pm On Aug 30, 2014
Congratulations@lioha. May our good Lord protect and keep keep you and your baby/babies.

@mamateniola, the main Holyghost service is on Friday by 7 pm but there is Holy Communion on Thursday at the camp by 7 pm too. The Holy Communion precedes the Holy ghost service.

For those going from the island, I will be driving down but leaving the island by 1pm because of traffic. If you will like to join me please drop your email address or comment and I will respond. May the Lord answer our prayers.

3 Likes

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Godmercies: 6:50pm On Aug 30, 2014
lioha: The begining of the end of my ten years of childlessness, just coming from the hospital and its a BFP. God may your name be blessed for ever and ever and ever and ever.

Praise and glory to God !
Congrats

1 Like

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Godmercies: 6:51pm On Aug 30, 2014
lauracares:
What a marvelous God, what a powerful God, he has done marvelous things again.....I am so happy for you...congratulations to u sis,it shall be permanent...God please visit us just as u visited lioha

How far sis
What bout the IUI u wanted to do?
Greetings o
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Godmercies: 6:57pm On Aug 30, 2014
coffeencream: Good day,everyone. This TTC journey is so overwhelming that reading anything about it sometimes gets me depressed. I know our Lord answers us all when it's His time but sometimes I just get so sad. My HSG last september showed pelvic adhesions and I refused a laparoscopy because of fear of more adhesions. The doctors suggested ivf cuz according to them, my age is an encouragement(I'm 28 o. I no be small pikin again) and every other factor is okay,normal hormones,normal AF, perfect womb except for d adhesions which may be preventing passage of sperm. Hubby has a low sperm count but good motility n active sperms,so they say that won't be a problem. Problem is I'm scared of ivf failing, d cost n d pain one has to endure. I won't want to experience that type of pain for nothing as my body has a low treshold for pain.we registered at fusion nest in omole and the tests have been carried out. Now,to decide,hubby says he doesn't like d looks on the faces of d people that we should go somewhere else. Please how good is regenesis and what is their present cost for ivf? May God in his infinite mercy bless each and everyone of us with children that will be a source of coolness to our eyes.

Hnmm pls don't hll go there o
ivf needs a through investment on search success rates etc
theirs not so good o
its better to pay little more and get results
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Blendy77(f): 7:23pm On Aug 30, 2014

Congratulations Dear, I celebrate with you and your family. God who started this good work in you will be faithful to see u thru to delivery. Wishing u a happy and stress free 9m with twins and triplets.

1 Like

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by lioha(f): 8:00pm On Aug 30, 2014
@Lauracare,The Lord will visit all my friends like he did to me.
lauracares:
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by lauracares: 8:08pm On Aug 30, 2014
@Godmercies,my sis....we v done it oooo, am 10dpiui 4 more days to go,the two week wait has been overwhelming...seriously praying for a bfp but I v got no syptoms except for the sore bossom but I knw God is a God of wonders....it is well
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by lauracares: 8:09pm On Aug 30, 2014
lioha: @Lauracare,The Lord will visit all my friends like he did to me.
lioha: @Lauracare,The Lord will visit all my friends like he did to me.
Amennnnnnnnnnnn

2 Likes

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by lioha(f): 8:16pm On Aug 30, 2014
@Blendy, thanks so much and AMEN to all ur prayers.
Blendy77:

Congratulations Dear, I celebrate with you and your family. God who started this good work in you will be faithful to see u thru to delivery. Wishing u a happy and stress free 9m with twins and triplets.
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Godmercies: 8:30pm On Aug 30, 2014
lauracares: @Godmercies,my sis....we v done it oooo, am 10dpiui 4 more days to go,the two week wait has been overwhelming...seriously praying for a bfp but I v got no syptoms except for the sore bossom but I knw God is a God of wonders....it is well

Don't fret Its done IJN
Congrats in advance
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by triol80t: 8:36pm On Aug 30, 2014
Big congrats. May all of us looking unto God tap from ur blessing.

This is my first post and i am hoping to learn from you guys. Ihave bin following this thread for over a year now. I am very concerned about our delay. I am a guy sha and hope you guys dont mindmy intrusion.

4 Likes

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by LadyGuinivere: 8:39pm On Aug 30, 2014
Itissettled3: Congratulations@lioha. May our good Lord protect and keep keep you and your baby/babies.

@mamateniola, the main Holyghost service is on Friday by 7 pm but there is Holy Communion on Thursday at the camp by 7 pm too. The Holy Communion precedes the Holy ghost service.

For those going from the island, I will be driving down but leaving the island by 1pm because of traffic. If you will like to join me please drop your email address or comment and I will respond. May the Lord answer our prayers.
Iloha I thank the almighty Jehova o! He is awesome. @Itissettled I go DM u now o! I de comot from lekki so yur offer is awesome

1 Like

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Blendy77(f): 9:08pm On Aug 30, 2014
triol80t:
This is my first post and i am hoping to learn from you guys. Ihave bin following this thread for over a year now. I am very concerned about our delay. I am a guy sha and hope you guys dont mindmy intrusion.

You are welcome onboard. We've had several guys on this thread so ur coming here is not an intrusion at all. Welcome and I pray ur stay here as a waiting father is very brief cos God who answered most of the guys here has not retired yet and I ernestly pray He comes to your aid soon. Wishing u and others baby dusts. If u can post some of the issues u have here some of our mamas here can help out with advise and suggestions. All the best and our love to your wife.

3 Likes

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by lioha(f): 4:33am On Aug 31, 2014
@Tril80t, its well God will do it for us.
triol80t:

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by lioha(f): 4:37am On Aug 31, 2014
AMEN
Blendy77:

You are welcome onboard. We've had several guys on this thread so ur coming here is not an intrusion at all. Welcome and I pray ur stay here as a waiting father is very brief cos God who answered most of the guys here has not retired yet and I ernestly pray He comes to your aid soon. Wishing u and others baby dusts. If u can post some of the issues u have here some of our mamas here can help out with advise and suggestions. All the best and our love to your wife.
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by triol80t: 7:21am On Aug 31, 2014
redeemersave: @Seacrest, yes its the aguda surulere woman, we start I think may or so, someone posted the addree on ttc and we tried since my hubby don't like drugs like that.

She treated him of infection and we started boosting no mind my hubby and me, we will take the herbs for one week and stay away for the next two weeks, we were not serious but for the money we spent there, we would have left her.

One thing I noticed was the changes I saw, I ovulate perfectly since I started taking her herbs even if it was not consistently.

Her address is at No 8, akinsulire (spelling, cele aguda, the busstop is cele aguda I think.

@Tanidabi, if you are not a herb person, you need to make up your mind before going there, I remember one of the herbs she gave me, think that for clearing infection, its was damn bitter, haaaaa, too bitter, I have to most times have milo beside me so that once I take the herbs I immediately take milo too. Hubby too was doing the same thing, take milo after taking herbs.

Funny enough, she calls it drugs not herbs, nonsense.

Good morning Redeemersave's, guess u shd be a proud mama now. i tap into ur annointing ooo. pls the herbs from this aguda woman do u think they help work. thanks
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by triol80t: 7:23am On Aug 31, 2014
lioha: AMEN

Thank u Lioha and God bless u.

1 Like

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by lauracares: 12:16pm On Aug 31, 2014
Godmercies:
Don't fret Its done IJN
Congrats in advance
Tx dearie, fingers crossed smiley
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by latestmummy: 4:34pm On Aug 31, 2014

Congrats @ Lioha. God will surely preserve you and this pregnancy. Congrats once again.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (92) (93) (94) (95) (96) (97) (98) ... (426) (Reply)

NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.