Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,175,964 members, 7,896,098 topics. Date: Sunday, 21 July 2024 at 05:24 AM

Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? - Health (98) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? (1306060 Views)

Looking For The Best IVF/IUI/ICSI Why Not Try Stjudewomenshealthcare Abuja / Destinations For Successful Fertility Treatments / Are you thinking Ivf, Iui As Another Option? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (95) (96) (97) (98) (99) (100) (101) ... (426) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Reallyfavoured: 5:05pm On Sep 09, 2014
LadyGuinivere:

Thank you and God's blessings. e book received.
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by tessygal: 5:51pm On Sep 09, 2014
Hello ladies,wonderful mom's and moms to be. I am new here..hoping for a miracle too. Soon we will testify. @ladyguinevere,pls send me a copy of the book (Tessygal24@yahoo.com) . Baby dusts to all
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by lauracares: 6:34pm On Sep 09, 2014
LadyGuinivere:
@Lauracares, serzly eh, e go better to save up all the iui money o and wait and do ivf/icsi. I'm always wary about that iui. But discuss with oga
Tx sis,I ll definitely discuss wit him...
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by tessygal: 7:26pm On Sep 09, 2014
Hello ladies,wonderful mom's and moms to be. I am new here..hoping for a miracle too. Soon we will testify. @ladyguinevere,pls send me a copy of the book (Tessygal24@yahoo.com) . Baby dusts to all[/color][color=#770077]
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by tessygal: 8:30pm On Sep 09, 2014
Hi ladies..I am new here but av bn encouraged by your stories. God will do it for us soonest. Pls ladyquivere send me the e book Tessygal24@yahoo.com. Thanks and God bless
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by AwesomeGod123: 9:31pm On Sep 09, 2014
@LadyG,Sorry I didn't put my email address - dailonyila@yahoo.com. Thanks in advance.

@all Habakkuk 3:1-2.May the Lord continue to uphold us all.In the fullness of His time. He will show Mercy.

1 Like

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by awesomemum1(f): 10:15pm On Sep 09, 2014
@ LadyG; Kindly send the e-book to me too, my email is awesomesupplies@gmail.com. Many thanks.

@All; Greetings oooh, i believe that this is our season, even though i was unable to make it physically to the camp, i watched it online and fortunately for me my parish pastor was among the Pastors that ministered during the special ministration in camp, when he came back we prayed and he repeated the same thing that was done in camp. With total faith in God, so i believe that it is settled in Jesus name.
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by loldar2000(f): 10:43pm On Sep 09, 2014
HELLO mothers of nation, may God answer us all (amen).
pls ladyg, am also in need of the eBook: remilol2000@gmail.com. God bless u
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by nukky77(f): 8:34am On Sep 10, 2014
@ LadyG, thank u very much dear, i appreciate.
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by LadyGuinivere: 8:37am On Sep 10, 2014
@Tessygal, awesomemom , awesomeGod (all the awesomes lol) and loldar, Supernatural Childbirth sent!

Good Morning y'all!
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by everfaithfulGod(f): 11:31am On Sep 10, 2014
LadyGuinivere:
Sent
(
Thank u . Really appreciate
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by petb: 4:28pm On Sep 10, 2014
LadyG pls kindly send me a copy my email is petbun@yahoo.com God bless u my Sister.
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by LadyGuinivere: 5:25pm On Sep 10, 2014
petb: LadyG pls kindly send me a copy my email is petbun@yahoo.com God bless u my Sister.
Amen. God bless U too. Sent
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by awesomemum1(f): 8:00pm On Sep 10, 2014
LadyGuinivere: @Tessygal, awesomemom , awesomeGod (all the awesomes lol) and loldar, Supernatural Childbirth sent!

Good Morning y'all!

Thanks so much! God bless.
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by tessygal: 9:09pm On Sep 10, 2014
@LadyG,tanx a whole lot,i received my copy.
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by AwesomeGod123: 10:46pm On Sep 10, 2014
Thanks a bunch. @LadyG, I have gotten it, God bless you
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by loldar2000(f): 10:51pm On Sep 10, 2014
LadyG, Thanks and God bless u. i got it
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Zinachimdindu(f): 3:12am On Sep 11, 2014
@LadyGuiniverse kindly share ecopy of supernatural child birth with me as well.God will grant us all a testimony.starting IVF this month oh, IUI didn't work for me as well.zinnokinitiative@yahoo.com
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by LadyGuinivere: 6:07am On Sep 11, 2014
Zinachimdindu: @LadyGuiniverse kindly share ecopy of supernatural child birth with me as well.God will grant us all a testimony.starting IVF this month oh, IUI didn't work for me as well.zinnokinitiative@yahoo.com
Sent.
God go with you sis. Can you kindly share. Which stage of the ivf process you are? Which hospital and why are u getting fertility treatment?
Remain calm dear, God de. Take lots of rest and rem to freeze any unused viable embryos. Pray! Pray! Pray without ceasing!

1 Like

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by petb: 9:04am On Sep 11, 2014
LadyG supernatural bless is yours IJN, thanks message received
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Zinachimdindu(f): 10:51pm On Sep 11, 2014
@Lady G thank you for sharing the ecopy of the SCB. I had a copy but I cant find it. im using Nisa premier Abuja,just concluded my investigations LAST week ad have pd for IVF .will start soon.why am i getting fertility treatment? have been married for 10yrs no issues yet and IUI Didn't work.
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by wonyi: 10:58pm On Sep 11, 2014
Zinachimdindu: @Lady G thank you for sharing the ecopy of the SCB. I had a copy but I cant find it. im using Nisa premier Abuja,just concluded my investigations LAST week ad have pd for IVF .will start soon.why am i getting fertility treatment? have been married for 10yrs no issues yet and IUI Didn't work.

God will crown Ur effort with success Amen

1 Like

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by LadyGuinivere: 6:24am On Sep 12, 2014
[quote author=Zinachimdindu....why am i getting fertility treatment? have been married for 10yrs no issues yet and IUI Didn't work.[/quote]
Indeed, God will crown U, Amen. Welcome to this thread, but may your stay be short IJN, amen!
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by fruitfulmama: 8:22am On Sep 12, 2014
come and join me sing Halleluiah Jehovah Jire has done me well.
He has done me well.
My king of kings has blessed me that i feel like a woman that is dreaming.
I have finally gotten my BFP.
To God be the glory.
This is one cycle that i lost hope because of bleeding just a day after transfer,but i still went to Redeem camp prayed and thanked God,touched the chair in faith and thanked God wholeheartedly while evil thoughts in my head keep telling me its over.
I did it in REgenesis after my two trials in The ark.He did it from his heart noticed differences in the procedure which was positive compared to the ark,But my dears through it all i just give God the glory.
i so look forward to my blissful 9 months and pray for His strength.
I am eternally grateful to God that when i found out i couldn't sleep i just cried in amazement of his Faithfulness and His word finally coming to pass in my life.truly there shall be none that will be barren am a living example.
God my generation will serve you,my children will be to your glory.
THANK YOU LORD.
IF PRAISE IS LIKE PERFUME WILL LAVISH MINE ON YOU.

17 Likes

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by lauracares: 8:40am On Sep 12, 2014
fruitfulmama: come and join me sing Halleluiah Jehovah Jire has done me well.
He has done me well.
To God be the glory.
This is one cycle that i lost hope because of bleeding just a day after transfer,but i still went to Redeem camp prayed and thanked God,touched the chair in faith and thanked God wholeheartedly while evil thoughts in my head keep telling me its over.
I did it in REgenesis after my two trials in The ark.He did it from his heart noticed differences in the procedure which was positive compared to the ark,But my dears through it all i just give God the glory.
I am eternally grateful to God that when i found out i couldn't sleep i just cried in amazement of his Faithfulness and His word finally coming to pass in my life.truly there shall be none that will be barren am a living example.
THANK YOU LORD.
To God be the glory....congratulations, this month is our month of BFP's in Jesus name....wishing a healthy preggy.....awaiting my own testimony. smiley

1 Like

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by kingsdaughter: 9:35am On Sep 12, 2014
Halleluyah !!! Our God be praised!! Jehovah Victor.
Our God that has never lost a battle.
Our God that Makes all things beautiful in his time.
Our God that answers prayers, May His name be praised for ever and ever

@Fruithfulmama, God has indeed made you fruitful he has called you by your name. May his name be praised.
Wishing you a healthy, stressfree, joyful and memorable nine months
I tap into this testimony and I am next on the testimony line!

4 Likes

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Anewdawn: 9:40am On Sep 12, 2014
fruitfulmama: come and join me sing Halleluiah Jehovah Jire has done me well.
He has done me well.
To God be the glory.
THANK YOU LORD.

To God alone be all the glory. Fruitfulmama, I rem when u did an iui @ regenesis that I asked u and u mentioned it failed. Thank God for this wonderful news. I am so happy for u sis. U shall carry to full term and deliver safely. No evil eye shall see u and the joy of the lord shall be ur stronghold. I tap into ur testimony.

1 Like

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by fruitfulmama: 10:53am On Sep 12, 2014
thank you and God bless you all i really do appreciate.yea @ anewdawn i i did iui with him also.
A big AMEN to all the prayers.
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by LadyGuinivere: 10:58am On Sep 12, 2014
Fruitfulmama! Our God is a good God! I am doing cartwheels in my spirit! Thank U Jesus! The anointing truly works.
May I also testify in 3 weeks oooooo! Amen!

2 Likes

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by modaofnations(f): 12:00pm On Sep 12, 2014
Hello all modas & modas 2b. Its been a while. I really miss dis thread. I've been on a vacation. Really wanted 2 decongest my mind on ttc worries and indecisions on which hosp 2 use, supplements 2 take, food 2 eat or avoid, dh wahala etc. Am back on board full time & trusting God until my miracle comes Job 14:14.
Congrats @ Fruitfulmama & all d moms wit BFPs; God who planted these seeds will see u tru till term IJN Amen.@ all d new members; may ur stay here be fast4warded wit +ve results asap.
@all; dis year will not end without smiles on all our faces IJN Amen

4 Likes

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by fruitfulmama: 12:03pm On Sep 12, 2014
@ladyguinevere you will in IJN.just keep declaring father i thank you for your power at work in me i believe and receive my fruitfulness of boy/girl/twins/thriplets to the glory of your name.it is settled.

2 Likes

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Juwonesho(f): 12:14pm On Sep 12, 2014
Congrats Fruitful! May ur joy be permanent inshaAllaah. Ameen

(1) (2) (3) ... (95) (96) (97) (98) (99) (100) (101) ... (426) (Reply)

NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.