Stats: 3,189,490 members, 7,937,429 topics. Date: Monday, 02 September 2024 at 02:36 AM

Handover Ceremony Of Rear Adm Emmanuel Ogalla, New Chief Of Naval Staff - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Handover Ceremony Of Rear Adm Emmanuel Ogalla, New Chief Of Naval Staff (26611 Views)

Governor Peter Mbah Visits Tinubu, Thanks Him Over The Appointment Of Ogalla / Profile Of Rear Admiral Emmanuel Ikechukwu Ogalla, Chief Of Naval Staff / Biography Of Rear-Admiral Awwal Zubairu Gambo (New Chief Of Naval Staff) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Handover Ceremony Of Rear Adm Emmanuel Ogalla, New Chief Of Naval Staff by Racoon(m): 1:52pm On Jun 23, 2023
Congratulations both to the out going and incoming.
Re: Handover Ceremony Of Rear Adm Emmanuel Ogalla, New Chief Of Naval Staff by 906freshly(m): 1:53pm On Jun 23, 2023
Re: Handover Ceremony Of Rear Adm Emmanuel Ogalla, New Chief Of Naval Staff by Successboy88(m): 1:56pm On Jun 23, 2023
Congratulation
Re: Handover Ceremony Of Rear Adm Emmanuel Ogalla, New Chief Of Naval Staff by BadMaster: 1:57pm On Jun 23, 2023
JohnBullMySon:

At this point, you're the one earnestly looking for hate that doesn't exist
At what point is that? You and your people are full of hate without measure
Re: Handover Ceremony Of Rear Adm Emmanuel Ogalla, New Chief Of Naval Staff by Ajehkpako4naija(f): 1:58pm On Jun 23, 2023
waledeji:
Obi was going to appoint a man from PlutoπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
tell your mumsy
Re: Handover Ceremony Of Rear Adm Emmanuel Ogalla, New Chief Of Naval Staff by ivandrag0n: 2:05pm On Jun 23, 2023
fergie001:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i7FyhRS-P-8

Ogalla is the 24th CNS.

All hail the first Chief of Naval Staff that is an Igbo but said to be a non-Igbo speaker from the Igbo tribe!

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Our hate-filled, confused and perdition-bound citizens, from the SadEast will just never cease to amuse the rest of Nigeria.

They don’t even know what they want. They insist GBAREBO must be Lagos State Governor even though he can’t even speak the YORUBA language.

Yet, when their own kith & kin gets appointed Chief of Naval Staff, they condemn the government & also condemn their kinsman, claiming that he’s not one of them - that even though he’s Igbo, he is from the β€œthe non-Igbo speaking side of Igboland and, as such, he’s not representing them”!

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ Our Biafla Biafra) brothers and sisters go kee person with laughter.

Re: Handover Ceremony Of Rear Adm Emmanuel Ogalla, New Chief Of Naval Staff by Akpurokwe: 2:06pm On Jun 23, 2023
042 representing the East.
May your tenure be a huge success.
Re: Handover Ceremony Of Rear Adm Emmanuel Ogalla, New Chief Of Naval Staff by lexy2014: 2:08pm On Jun 23, 2023
Akpurokwe:
042 representing the East.
May your tenure be a huge success.
How is he representing the south east?

Re: Handover Ceremony Of Rear Adm Emmanuel Ogalla, New Chief Of Naval Staff by Gbenga4ever1411: 2:24pm On Jun 23, 2023
Congrats Sir
Re: Handover Ceremony Of Rear Adm Emmanuel Ogalla, New Chief Of Naval Staff by okoloto: 2:43pm On Jun 23, 2023
Congratulations sir. You deserve the position due to your outstanding records in the navy
Re: Handover Ceremony Of Rear Adm Emmanuel Ogalla, New Chief Of Naval Staff by tyinfinity: 2:46pm On Jun 23, 2023
The only think I like about ogalla is that he is not an OSU speaking igbo
Re: Handover Ceremony Of Rear Adm Emmanuel Ogalla, New Chief Of Naval Staff by Putinofrussia: 2:49pm On Jun 23, 2023
keymatt:
A person trying hard doing good work to please the owner of a goat 🐐 he stole doesn't mean he will keep the goat. grin He's a goat thief and must return the stolen goat to the rightful owner. 😎

Some appointments/works Tinubu did to please us are good, but he's a mandate thief. He stole our mandate. He must return our stolen mandate before we clap πŸ‘ for him for the good work he has done with our stolen mandate. grin
Search well.You will find your manhood. grin
Re: Handover Ceremony Of Rear Adm Emmanuel Ogalla, New Chief Of Naval Staff by Putinofrussia: 2:54pm On Jun 23, 2023
keymatt:
A person trying hard doing good work to please the owner of a goat 🐐 he stole doesn't mean he will keep the goat. grin He's a goat thief and must return the stolen goat to the rightful owner. 😎

Some appointments/works Tinubu did to please us are good, but he's a mandate thief. He stole our mandate. He must return our stolen mandate before we clap πŸ‘ for him for the good work he has done with our stolen mandate. grin

Search well.You will find your stolen manhood.
Re: Handover Ceremony Of Rear Adm Emmanuel Ogalla, New Chief Of Naval Staff by Tochj(m): 2:57pm On Jun 23, 2023
Viraltrends123:
Some people have cancelled him, by saying he is not a real Igbo, he is from the ighala community.

Congratulations sir, may haters continue to wail forever, I'm glad they hate Tinubu even more than Buhari.
Your tactics to divide us dead on arrival.
Ogalla is from umuopu Enugu Ezike in Enugu state.
He is full blooded Igbo not igalla.

Re: Handover Ceremony Of Rear Adm Emmanuel Ogalla, New Chief Of Naval Staff by abobote: 3:09pm On Jun 23, 2023
The only force work I like.

Congrats
Re: Handover Ceremony Of Rear Adm Emmanuel Ogalla, New Chief Of Naval Staff by JohnBullMySon: 3:17pm On Jun 23, 2023
BadMaster:

At what point is that? You and your people are full of hate without measure
Unfortunately I don't do tribal banters.

I'm sure the people who claimed he wasn't igbo may not even be more than one or two, but you've stuck to that because that's what you want to hear. So you can spread a narrative that he isn't fully igbo and igbos are unhappy with him, cos that's how you want it to be.

Listen if you want to be a bigot, thats fine. But own it with your full chest. Don't try to deceive or manipulate. Only a*sholes do that.

Re: Handover Ceremony Of Rear Adm Emmanuel Ogalla, New Chief Of Naval Staff by Burgerlomo: 3:45pm On Jun 23, 2023
Congratulations sir😎
Re: Handover Ceremony Of Rear Adm Emmanuel Ogalla, New Chief Of Naval Staff by Eriggs: 5:18pm On Jun 23, 2023
Racoon:
Congratulations both to the out going and incoming.
After you and your ipob people says he vow not to hand over ?
Now, you are swallowing your vomit?
Shame on all of you
Re: Handover Ceremony Of Rear Adm Emmanuel Ogalla, New Chief Of Naval Staff by NeloNelo: 7:43pm On Jun 23, 2023
fergie001:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i7FyhRS-P-8

Ogalla is the 24th CNS.

I just read about this now lol

Rear Admiral Emmanuel Ogalla is the new Chief of Naval Staff of Nigeria

https://thegisthouse.com/rear-admiral-emmanuel-ogalla-is-the-new-chief-of-naval-staff-of-nigeria/
Re: Handover Ceremony Of Rear Adm Emmanuel Ogalla, New Chief Of Naval Staff by ajidikun: 8:17pm On Jun 23, 2023
cool grin
b3llo:
Congratulations Ogalla the Igala
Igala no dey bear Ikechukwu na. undecided
Re: Handover Ceremony Of Rear Adm Emmanuel Ogalla, New Chief Of Naval Staff by b3llo(m): 9:20pm On Jun 23, 2023
ajidikun:
cool grin Igala no dey bear Ikechukwu na. undecided
his mother is Igbo that is why he bears Ikechukwu 😁
Re: Handover Ceremony Of Rear Adm Emmanuel Ogalla, New Chief Of Naval Staff by Impaka: 9:30pm On Jun 23, 2023
thaoriginator:

Wow! Tinubu is now the best President of NigeriaπŸ‡³πŸ‡¬
keep dreaming how much are you buying fuel in your side, don't worry soon your best will be worst

Re: Handover Ceremony Of Rear Adm Emmanuel Ogalla, New Chief Of Naval Staff by Caseless: 5:37am On Jun 24, 2023
Viraltrends123:
Some people have cancelled him, by saying he is not a real Igbo, he is from the ighala community.

Congratulations sir, may haters continue to wail forever, I'm glad they hate Tinubu even more than Buhari.
I wonder what it'd be with the igbos if they had the numbers of the north or SW. Dem for wicked.

Regardless of your tribe in the north, once you're appointed into a position, your region can easily claim it, but the igbos can't do that - they hate each other and hate others.

They slightest chance of having diversity in the SE is the presence of Igala in Enugu and Anambra and the igbo Muslims. You can check how the minority amongst them are treated to know who they truly are.

How can you not accept someone from Enugu as your own regardless of his tribe? Haba
Re: Handover Ceremony Of Rear Adm Emmanuel Ogalla, New Chief Of Naval Staff by cejaypriesty(m): 2:39pm On Jun 24, 2023
Viraltrends123:

When will you people stop peddling falsehood. IGBOS are one from Anambra ,Enugu,imo Abia down to Ebonyi what's this new propaganda all about ?..Why can't you let Igbos be ?

Count Me Out Of Arms Deal Scandal β€” Saraki / 2019 Governorship: Why PDP May Lose Bayelsa To APC – Jonathan / Live: APC Rally Osogbo (Photos)