Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,643 members, 7,889,084 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 10:21 PM

For Over 1year We Have Been Dating Have Not Even Seen Her Pant.(help) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / For Over 1year We Have Been Dating Have Not Even Seen Her Pant.(help) (3150 Views)

Sheggz Has Not Even Seen My Pant Talkless Of Entry There- Bella Okagbue / My Sister, You Have Been Dating Him For 1 Year Plus & You Dont Know This / 'I Am Not An Ashawo'; Lady Who Has Been Dating 3 Guys For Over Two Years. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: For Over 1year We Have Been Dating Have Not Even Seen Her Pant.(help) by Miravik900(m): 6:48am On Jun 24, 2023
Freshtruth:
Me and this girl has been dating for over a year a and 4months now and have not had sex with her. It has been giving me concern cause I have been patient all this while. I have made move though and she keep telling me now is not the right time . I have spent 14k on her since we have been dating base on my calculation he go pain me say I no knack her because she very attractive. Should I keep waiting . Am thinking of putting drugs in her drink this weekend to have my way

Small pikin πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: For Over 1year We Have Been Dating Have Not Even Seen Her Pant.(help) by Techcrunchng(m): 7:44am On Jun 24, 2023
Just 14k shocked you're not serious bro
Freshtruth:
Me and this girl has been dating for over a year a and 4months now and have not had sex with her. It has been giving me concern cause I have been patient all this while. I have made move though and she keep telling me now is not the right time . I have spent 14k on her since we have been dating base on my calculation he go pain me say I no knack her because she very attractive. Should I keep waiting . Am thinking of putting drugs in her drink this weekend to have my way
Re: For Over 1year We Have Been Dating Have Not Even Seen Her Pant.(help) by Nobody: 7:48am On Jun 24, 2023
Sheistoopretty:

Must you see her pant? undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided y are Nigerian men like dis? undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided must everytin be about sex sex sex sex all de time? undecided

Nigerian men are just Us*less to be honest........all of them embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed

Add ur father too, so that we can take u serious.

3 Likes

Re: For Over 1year We Have Been Dating Have Not Even Seen Her Pant.(help) by thestreets(m): 8:13am On Jun 24, 2023
Freshtruth:

Baba just be careful sha. from experience she fit dey protect you like this. she fit get one thing way dey her body way she no fit open up to u about or e fit b Oluwa dey watch over u because of ur ppl prayers.

MY ADVICE: NO INSIST IF SHE DEY RESIST. JUST LOCK UP. U MAY BE SAVING YOUR LIFE.

if u position well pusy no supoz b ur problem. and no dey give money way u no fit forget.

3 Likes

Re: For Over 1year We Have Been Dating Have Not Even Seen Her Pant.(help) by talented321: 8:20am On Jun 24, 2023
Mind you any girl you never Bleep is not your girlfriend, she has wasted you time for 16 good months. I believe you are still a kid or you are not into the street.
Freshtruth:

2 Likes

Re: For Over 1year We Have Been Dating Have Not Even Seen Her Pant.(help) by MoneyMustBMade(m): 8:30am On Jun 24, 2023
Try to convince her, don't drug her.
If na my sister you go drug and sleep with, just consider you life wasted coz I will used AK47 on you
Re: For Over 1year We Have Been Dating Have Not Even Seen Her Pant.(help) by Baronthecelebri: 8:40am On Jun 24, 2023
Mumu
Re: For Over 1year We Have Been Dating Have Not Even Seen Her Pant.(help) by Freshtruth(m): 9:00am On Jun 24, 2023
MoneyMustBMade:
Try to convince her, don't drug her.
If na my sister you go drug and sleep with, just consider you life wasted coz I will used AK47 on you
Haba he never reach like so kill your fellow man na wa

1 Like

Re: For Over 1year We Have Been Dating Have Not Even Seen Her Pant.(help) by Warlord2014(m): 9:25am On Jun 24, 2023
Miravik900:

Small pikin πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
After having sex with her, what next??

Don't priorities sex over a good friendship.
Re: For Over 1year We Have Been Dating Have Not Even Seen Her Pant.(help) by Warlord2014(m): 9:27am On Jun 24, 2023
Freshtruth:
Me and this girl has been dating for over a year a and 4months now and have not had sex with her. It has been giving me concern cause I have been patient all this while.
After having sex with her, what next??

Don't priorities sex over a good friendship.

1 Like

Re: For Over 1year We Have Been Dating Have Not Even Seen Her Pant.(help) by Flows001(m): 9:55am On Jun 24, 2023
Freshtruth:
This is my biggest fear my 14k no go lost like that man I must do everything to knack this gal this weekend I can't just loss at all
As a Lawyer, this is my free advice to you:

Do "everything" you can, but NEVER rape her!.

Putting drug in her drink so you can have your way amounts to RAPE.
Don't do what you will end up regretting in jail oo, because on how you enter jail upon conviction, one nigga wey no even spend one dime on her fit only use scopes take shift her womb...

Women are women, there is definitely a weak spot that you haven't explored yet, look for it, do it and watch her beg you to knack her..

1 Like

Re: For Over 1year We Have Been Dating Have Not Even Seen Her Pant.(help) by Lonestar124: 10:00am On Jun 24, 2023
Sheistoopretty:

Must you see her pant? undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided y are Nigerian men like dis? undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided must everytin be about sex sex sex sex all de time? undecided

Nigerian men are just Us*less to be honest........all of them embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Including your father and brothers and your unborn sons..

I'm not taking it personal, but this is what you actually mean by this your comment.

1 Like

Re: For Over 1year We Have Been Dating Have Not Even Seen Her Pant.(help) by ashawopikin(m): 10:04am On Jun 24, 2023
Aboki
Re: For Over 1year We Have Been Dating Have Not Even Seen Her Pant.(help) by MichaelSokoto(m): 10:07am On Jun 24, 2023
Candidlady:
sad

Things iread on this forum Sha... For over a year now you have only spent just 14thou' on her and you are here complaining bout nott seeing her pants

If you wanna see her pants why ask her to give you her dirty ones so you could wash it for her.. seeing na seeing abi undecided

Sense is extremely far from you young sir
mek una dey try put unaself 4 complainers shoe na!
grin

Re: For Over 1year We Have Been Dating Have Not Even Seen Her Pant.(help) by Nonywendy(m): 12:40pm On Jun 24, 2023
Freshtruth:
U are poor, u come be a simp. Tufiakwa
Re: For Over 1year We Have Been Dating Have Not Even Seen Her Pant.(help) by Nonywendy(m): 12:44pm On Jun 24, 2023
Sheistoopretty:

Including ur dad dat wld hv cum inside condom and discard it properly
Re: For Over 1year We Have Been Dating Have Not Even Seen Her Pant.(help) by Freshtruth(m): 2:00pm On Jun 24, 2023
Nonywendy:

U are poor, u come be a simp. Tufiakwa
Mumu who tell u say I poor sense u no get. The money I spent on weekends is ur salary per month
Re: For Over 1year We Have Been Dating Have Not Even Seen Her Pant.(help) by pussyeater(m): 3:31pm On Jun 24, 2023
Sheistoopretty:

Check your email
Re: For Over 1year We Have Been Dating Have Not Even Seen Her Pant.(help) by Dzzzz: 4:22pm On Jun 24, 2023
diogo23:
She's busy knacking another person and you are here shining her shoe, Aboki
...He’s what I call a shoe shiner

1 Like

Re: For Over 1year We Have Been Dating Have Not Even Seen Her Pant.(help) by Dzzzz: 4:23pm On Jun 24, 2023
If she’s Virgin keep on going and if she’s not just let go..Cause ya wasting your damn time.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Benefits Of Making Love In The Morning / Ladies - Give Up Your Panties ? / ~He Loves Me To Death Is All That Matters (ha8ers, eat ur hearts out). . .~

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.