Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,379 members, 7,881,361 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 05:45 PM

Ned Nwoko: I Was Supposed To Be Aboard Missing Titan Sub - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ned Nwoko: I Was Supposed To Be Aboard Missing Titan Sub (44851 Views)

Anioma State Creation Remains Oldest Agitation In Nigeria’s History -ned Nwoko I / Cletus Ilomuanya Confronts Okorocha Aboard Air Peace Flight With Walking Stick / Regina Daniels Vs Bianca Ojukwu - Ned Nwoko Vs Ojukwu (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ned Nwoko: I Was Supposed To Be Aboard Missing Titan Sub by Thekaghan: 9:18am On Jun 24, 2023
King of Lamba.. this pedophile thinks he matters outside Nigeria
Re: Ned Nwoko: I Was Supposed To Be Aboard Missing Titan Sub by symbianDON(m): 9:19am On Jun 24, 2023
Dotherightthing:
Yinmu shocked
I follow you yinmu no be small grin
Re: Ned Nwoko: I Was Supposed To Be Aboard Missing Titan Sub by virginchaser(m): 9:19am On Jun 24, 2023
Small children now dominated this space.
Re: Ned Nwoko: I Was Supposed To Be Aboard Missing Titan Sub by Padipadi: 9:19am On Jun 24, 2023
Small yansh dey shake

1 Like

Re: Ned Nwoko: I Was Supposed To Be Aboard Missing Titan Sub by GOVERNORR: 9:20am On Jun 24, 2023
Because you didn't die you can now claim you were supposed to be aboard

Die and only then it will be confirmed Truth
Re: Ned Nwoko: I Was Supposed To Be Aboard Missing Titan Sub by sukkot: 9:20am On Jun 24, 2023
richidinho:
Rubbish, no black man can spend such money

He's mad
really ? otedola rented a ship for the weekend of his birthday for 6 billion naira. thats this titan money multiplied by 30
Re: Ned Nwoko: I Was Supposed To Be Aboard Missing Titan Sub by Switruth: 9:24am On Jun 24, 2023
blowjohn:

So Ned will just wake up one day and lie about this kind of thing?

U lots are just unbelievable.

Do u know how globally connected Ned is?

Oga chill.

That man likes fun alot and has money.

If it was E money or obi cubana( no disrespect to them) that said it I wud have doubted
no doubt but where is the convo na. Abi the other person wey show him own ma mumu. See why we ain’t close to whites. ?

1 Like

Re: Ned Nwoko: I Was Supposed To Be Aboard Missing Titan Sub by blowjohn(m): 9:25am On Jun 24, 2023
Switruth:
no doubt but where is the convo na. Abi the other person wey show him own ma mumu. See why we ain’t close to whites. ?

But u saw a pix of Ned and the man abi?

That other man was just chasing clout
Re: Ned Nwoko: I Was Supposed To Be Aboard Missing Titan Sub by Karemarealty288(m): 9:26am On Jun 24, 2023
See Ned that rode to popularity on Regina' breast...wants to trend with Titanic2.. grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Ned Nwoko: I Was Supposed To Be Aboard Missing Titan Sub by Switruth: 9:28am On Jun 24, 2023
blowjohn:

But u saw a pix of Ned and the man abi?

That other man was just chasing clout
oh really. ? I have played golf with John Rahm and took a snap with him doesn’t make me a professional... It would have been believable if he mentioned his intentions of boarding before the mishap. Anyway na God know who dey talk true.

1 Like

Re: Ned Nwoko: I Was Supposed To Be Aboard Missing Titan Sub by Poske95(m): 9:30am On Jun 24, 2023
You would have and been the only one to survive.......for real.
....jus check the passport photo closely... !!!!??
Re: Ned Nwoko: I Was Supposed To Be Aboard Missing Titan Sub by aktolly54(m): 9:30am On Jun 24, 2023
Someone should enlighten me? Is there a body or wreckage ? How can they be sure they are dead? They might be journey to another world or something

pS: anyone who watch Atlantis film we know what am talking about
Re: Ned Nwoko: I Was Supposed To Be Aboard Missing Titan Sub by dododawa1: 9:31am On Jun 24, 2023
Otunba lamba
Re: Ned Nwoko: I Was Supposed To Be Aboard Missing Titan Sub by CATFISH2021: 9:37am On Jun 24, 2023
shocked

Omo this life sef.

Anyway I need old inactive fiverr seller account, us account preferable.

Send me a WhatsApp message through the number on my signature
Re: Ned Nwoko: I Was Supposed To Be Aboard Missing Titan Sub by flexyrule(m): 9:38am On Jun 24, 2023
Tizmamoney:
na because you no get the money oga. Make you go rest
As in... Don't mind them broke assed fellows. If you don't have money, a lot of things the rich do will seem weird.
Re: Ned Nwoko: I Was Supposed To Be Aboard Missing Titan Sub by drololaaof: 9:40am On Jun 24, 2023
dre11:

https://www.thecable.ng/ned-nwoko-i-was-supposed-to-be-aboard-missing-titan-sub/amp
May their souls rest in peace.
Iku ogun nipa akinkanju ,iku odo lonpa omuwe ,that is it is war that kill the brave man and drowning kill swimmers
Re: Ned Nwoko: I Was Supposed To Be Aboard Missing Titan Sub by Magnoliaa(f): 9:47am On Jun 24, 2023
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: Ned Nwoko: I Was Supposed To Be Aboard Missing Titan Sub by iLoveYouToo(m): 9:52am On Jun 24, 2023
angry

helinues:
Continue lying to yourself, you fit afford the trip? When most of una acclaimed Nigeria billionaires are debtors

Let him post receipts. Because the man is dead everyone is famzing
Re: Ned Nwoko: I Was Supposed To Be Aboard Missing Titan Sub by victorazy(m): 9:53am On Jun 24, 2023
Attention seeker!

1 Like

Re: Ned Nwoko: I Was Supposed To Be Aboard Missing Titan Sub by Emaprince: 10:06am On Jun 24, 2023
ManWater:
Oya use the ₦180million ticket money to setup a scholarship scheme for at least 100 indigent students.
That's one good way to thank God for the narrow escape.
You are right.

1 Like

Re: Ned Nwoko: I Was Supposed To Be Aboard Missing Titan Sub by mipeesoft(m): 10:10am On Jun 24, 2023
Good suggestion, but I can assure you that all the female virgins of his beneficiary will get married to one man,
abeg don't ask me the name of the man grin grin grin
ManWater:
Oya use the ₦180million ticket money to setup a scholarship scheme for at least 100 indigent students.
That's one good way to thank God for the narrow escape.
Re: Ned Nwoko: I Was Supposed To Be Aboard Missing Titan Sub by Nobody: 10:15am On Jun 24, 2023
First page filled with angry people... Wtv u do make sure u get the 🤑
Re: Ned Nwoko: I Was Supposed To Be Aboard Missing Titan Sub by fabolouz1(m): 10:18am On Jun 24, 2023
Which National issue?
Re: Ned Nwoko: I Was Supposed To Be Aboard Missing Titan Sub by eepeepook: 10:19am On Jun 24, 2023
Our brown paper bag journalists don release their own. ROFL. I’m sure in Kenya, Ghana, Zambia, SA and Zimbabwe, billionaires are making the same claim. Mscheew. Clout chasing.
Re: Ned Nwoko: I Was Supposed To Be Aboard Missing Titan Sub by hardon1(m): 10:21am On Jun 24, 2023
Let him show me his texts, or I don't believe grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ned Nwoko: I Was Supposed To Be Aboard Missing Titan Sub by fabolouz1(m): 10:24am On Jun 24, 2023
helinues:
Continue lying to yourself, you fit afford the trip? When most of una acclaimed Nigeria billionaires are debtors

He has $250,000 .
But whether or not he was supposed to make the trip is what is contested .
Re: Ned Nwoko: I Was Supposed To Be Aboard Missing Titan Sub by rollywise(m): 10:24am On Jun 24, 2023
DoTheNeedful:
Nigerians no dey carry last with their lies. I knew that some people would start spewing thrash about how they narrowly missed the voyage.

No be today Nigerians be like that. I remember those days of frequent plane crashes in Nigeria. Almost every Nigerian then would tell you they narrowly boarded the crashed planes. Everything for clout undecided!!!

Oga shut up and celebrate wealth do you don't die poor🙄🙄🙄
Re: Ned Nwoko: I Was Supposed To Be Aboard Missing Titan Sub by Goalnaldo(m): 10:29am On Jun 24, 2023
You people dont understand how rich this ned is. Apart from been a politician, he is also a prince.
Re: Ned Nwoko: I Was Supposed To Be Aboard Missing Titan Sub by yusufadebayo02(m): 10:32am On Jun 24, 2023
Is a liar. The submersible ship can only contains five person.
Re: Ned Nwoko: I Was Supposed To Be Aboard Missing Titan Sub by adecz: 10:34am On Jun 24, 2023
Rich black man with a beautiful, young
wife doesn't take unnecessary risks about
something he isn't gaining anything from.❗️❗️😁😁😁😁

Make him brothers nor come dey fight
on who go inherit the kpekus...
Re: Ned Nwoko: I Was Supposed To Be Aboard Missing Titan Sub by Quaddafi29: 10:38am On Jun 24, 2023
Story. Clout chasing. Have you ever used the sub is it because it is now in the news that you "missed" boarding it? Abeg, go marry new wife

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Patience Jonathan May Forfeit Her Hotel To FG Over $20m Accounts / Tinubu Is Sick And Cannot Be President - Kperogi / Buhari Has Crohn’s Disease, Loses Weight & Can't Eat - Sahara Reporters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.