Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,154 members, 7,890,906 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 12:01 AM

Comedian Cute Abiola Welcomes Son With Wife In Mecca [photos - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Comedian Cute Abiola Welcomes Son With Wife In Mecca [photos (1724 Views)

Kanayo O Kanayo Welcomes Son, Clinton, To Film Production Team (video) / Kizz Daniel Welcomes Son With 'Posh Merald' Emerald Vicky His Baby Mama? / BNaira Welcomes Son With Tshego Manche, South African Baby Mama (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Comedian Cute Abiola Welcomes Son With Wife In Mecca [photos by Bigbrothergisth(f): 6:46pm On Jun 25, 2023
Popular Nigerian comedian and skit writer Abdulgafar Ahmad Oluwatoyin, alias Cute Abiola, and his wife Khudrah Mosunmola have welcomed a baby boy in Mecca.

Recently, Dockaysworld observed a post on the comedian's Instagram account in which he announced his arrival.

He stated that his new status as a father made him feel more like a man than ever before.

Abiola added that the infant is already an Alhaji because he has visited Mecca.

He wrote:

Never is a man more of a man than when he is the father of a newborn.

I have A Son Now At and he is ALHAJI @wb_jnr
Thank you my love @mahma.

See the images below.

Source
https://www.bigbrothergisthub.com/2023/06/comedian-cute-abiola-welcomes-son-with.html?m=1

3 Likes

Re: Comedian Cute Abiola Welcomes Son With Wife In Mecca [photos by saintjimos(m): 6:50pm On Jun 25, 2023
Congratulations to him
Re: Comedian Cute Abiola Welcomes Son With Wife In Mecca [photos by myyansh68(m): 6:52pm On Jun 25, 2023
Wow .
Just like that this cutie is now a citizen of Saudi Arabian.

šŸ‘

1 Like

Re: Comedian Cute Abiola Welcomes Son With Wife In Mecca [photos by usecondom(m): 6:53pm On Jun 25, 2023
Congratulations
Re: Comedian Cute Abiola Welcomes Son With Wife In Mecca [photos by Nobody: 7:03pm On Jun 25, 2023
myyansh68:
Wow .
Just like that this cutie is now a citizen of Saudi Arabian.

šŸ‘
So, you're thinking of having a little 'un, are you?šŸ˜
Well, before you go any further, there are a few things you should know about citizenship in Saudi.
Firstly, if you're not born in Saudi, you can't automatically become a Saudi citizen just because your parents are Saudi. In order to become a Saudi citizen, you have to meet certain criteria, which I'll go into in a bit.

Secondly, just because you're born in Saudi, it doesn't mean you're automatically a Saudi citizen. If your parents are not Saudi, you have to apply for citizenship and meet the same criteria as everyone else.
So, what are the criteria for becoming a Saudi citizen? In order to be eligible for citizenship, you must be a Muslim, you must have a good knowledge of the Arabic language, and you must be a legal resident of Saudi Arabia.
You must also be of good character and have no criminal record. Also, you must be able to support yourself financially.

These are the basic criteria, but the government has the right to refuse citizenship to anyone for any reason.
So, if you're not a Saudi national and you're thinking of having a child in Saudi, you need to make sure you meet the criteria, otherwise your child won't be a Saudi citizen.

5 Likes

Re: Comedian Cute Abiola Welcomes Son With Wife In Mecca [photos by myyansh68(m): 7:06pm On Jun 25, 2023
Likeandsharenow:

So, you're thinking of having a little 'un, are you?šŸ˜
Well, before you go any further, there are a few things you should know about citizenship in Saudi.
Firstly, if you're not born in Saudi, you can't automatically become a Saudi citizen just because your parents are Saudi. In order to become a Saudi citizen, you have to meet certain criteria, which I'll go into in a bit.

Secondly, just because you're born in Saudi, it doesn't mean you're automatically a Saudi citizen. If your parents are not Saudi, you have to apply for citizenship and meet the same criteria as everyone else.
So, what are the criteria for becoming a Saudi citizen? In order to be eligible for citizenship, you must be a Muslim, you must have a good knowledge of the Arabic language, and you must be a legal resident of Saudi Arabia.
You must also be of good character and have no criminal record. Finally, you must be able to support yourself financially.

These are the basic criteria, but the government has the right to refuse citizenship to anyone for any reason.
So, if you're not a Saudi national and you're thinking of having a child in Saudi, you need to make sure you meet the criteria, otherwise your child won't be a Saudi citizen.

Bros, Nah because of that small talk you write novel for me?
Do you know if you are talking with an illiterate?.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Comedian Cute Abiola Welcomes Son With Wife In Mecca [photos by Nobody: 7:10pm On Jun 25, 2023
myyansh68:

Being ignorant on a particular topic doesn't make you an illiterate!

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Comedian Cute Abiola Welcomes Son With Wife In Mecca [photos by myyansh68(m): 7:29pm On Jun 25, 2023
Likeandsharenow:

Being ignorant on a particular topic doesn't make you an illiterate!

I have a friend been born to Nigerian Parents [From SS ] in Saudi. He is a citizen, but do based in Nigeria, he do visit sometimes and his sisters and parents still reside in Saudi.

And to acquire a citizenship over there is Same as some other nations.

So what you know might be differ from my knowledge.

1 Like

Re: Comedian Cute Abiola Welcomes Son With Wife In Mecca [photos by Nobody: 7:35pm On Jun 25, 2023
myyansh68:

I have a friend been born to Nigerian Parents [From SS ] in Saudi. He is a citizen, but do based in Nigeria, he do visit sometimes and his sisters and parents still reside in Saudi.

And to acquire a citizenship over there is Same as some other nations.

So what you know might be differ from my knowledge.
He acquired citizenship (probably). Read my previous response to understand properly. If you still have trouble understanding, then check Saudi citizenship system to understand better!

1 Like

Re: Comedian Cute Abiola Welcomes Son With Wife In Mecca [photos by chigoziri2403(m): 8:25pm On Jun 25, 2023
See tourism as a major earner for mecca
Over here insecurity won't allow tourism to thrive

1 Like

Re: Comedian Cute Abiola Welcomes Son With Wife In Mecca [photos by PerfectStranger(m): 11:06pm On Jun 25, 2023
myyansh68:

Illiteracy is in the mindset not ones inability to read or write. We have lots of educated illiterates in Nigeria parading as politicians, religious heads etc.
Re: Comedian Cute Abiola Welcomes Son With Wife In Mecca [photos by Badb0y4lyf(m): 11:04am On Jun 26, 2023
Double blessing a man can never be more happier.
Re: Comedian Cute Abiola Welcomes Son With Wife In Mecca [photos by Houseofglam7(f): 4:19pm On Jun 26, 2023
Congratulations to them

(1) (Reply)

I Lost My Singing Ability- Frank Edwards / N100 Million Well Spent" - Don Jazzy Unveils New Mavin's Signee, Lifesize Teddy / I Hardly Win Awards Because I Always Turned Down Requests For Sā‚¬x ā€“- Yemi Alade

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.