Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,154 members, 7,890,896 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 11:31 PM

I Lost My Singing Ability- Frank Edwards - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Lost My Singing Ability- Frank Edwards (1723 Views)

'Illuminati Member' Begs Frank Edwards After He Said this to him / The Best Cars Frank Edwards Drives (Photos) / Patoranking And Frank Edwards After Church Service At Christ Embassy (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Lost My Singing Ability- Frank Edwards by TheMiracleMag(m): 2:17pm On Jul 31, 2023
I Lost My Singing Ability After I Ministered in A 'Strange' Church

Praise GOD, It's a Miracle

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid0tVyuR3XVMPGJsukXgLb6atgiPQWr5hFYWBrhmDkvjMnA5azPxUgazRhn7x46uQH9l&id=100095109979388

The Nigerian gospel singer, Frank Ugochukwu Edwards has publicly revealed why he had been quiet in the Nigerian music industry. According to the singer, he claimed to have lost his singing ability after he ministered in a 'strange' Church. However, on an encountered with the General Overseer of the Dunamis International Gospel Centre, Pastor Dr. Paul Enenche, God intervened.

Frank Edwards: "As a gospel singer, we receive a lot of invitations. Out of excitement, most times we don't care to check where we are going to. I will not mention the name of the Church here, but they invited me to sing. Since I got back from there, I lost my singing ability. I could not do the things I do musically. My career was going down.

"People called me to ask what's going on, I just reply them, I am working on an album. One day, Pastor Dr. Paul Enenche called me to ask me the same question. Then I opened up. He said to me, it is not everywhere that you go to, you have to be prayerful before going. He prayed for my restoration that day.

"After that moment with him, the very next day, it was as if they opened a new chapter in my life. I could now reconnect to what I was doing before in a better version. Since then, in every area of my life, I have experienced an overflow".

This he said in a viral video on YouTube.

4 Likes

Re: I Lost My Singing Ability- Frank Edwards by Phranx1: 2:31pm On Jul 31, 2023
Nawah
Re: I Lost My Singing Ability- Frank Edwards by thisisit: 2:33pm On Jul 31, 2023
Lost his virginity or Ability??

The gods are wise!
Re: I Lost My Singing Ability- Frank Edwards by TheMiracleMag(m): 2:37pm On Jul 31, 2023
thisisit:
Lost his virginity or Ability??

The gods are wise!
you will never understand his plight until you encounter these demonic organizations disguised as nondenominational churches

1 Like

Re: I Lost My Singing Ability- Frank Edwards by otipoju(m): 2:43pm On Jul 31, 2023
Possible but for the creative there is something called " writers block ".

All these ones that collect money for singing to praise God....i have zero respect for them.
Re: I Lost My Singing Ability- Frank Edwards by TheMiracleMag(m): 2:51pm On Jul 31, 2023
otipoju:
Possible but for the creative there is something called " writers block ".

All these ones that collect money for singing to praise God....i have zero respect for them.

you don reach here sef grin

I don comment my reserve
Re: I Lost My Singing Ability- Frank Edwards by gift01: 9:07pm On Jul 31, 2023
You turned commercial and started billing churches unnecessarily. What else do you expect ?
Re: I Lost My Singing Ability- Frank Edwards by TheMiracleMag(m): 7:08am On Aug 01, 2023
gift01:
You turned commercial and started billing churches unnecessarily. What else do you expect ?

work-(c)hop

(1) (Reply)

Fashion Face-off: Beyoncé Vs. Ayra Starr At The 66th Grammy Awards / 'Will Smith Has Had Dalliances With Male Prositutes' - Hollywood Madame / Miss Universe 1987 Beauty Delegates Till Date With Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.