Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,920 members, 7,872,965 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 05:42 AM

"A Woman Isn't Supposed To Bring Anything To The Table" - American Man (Video) - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "A Woman Isn't Supposed To Bring Anything To The Table" - American Man (Video) (17839 Views)

Women Aren’t Supose To Bring Anything To The Table And Here’s Why / Don't ask What We Bring To The Table, Women Aren't Suppose To Bring Anything / A Man's Orgasm Is Necessary To Create Life, A Woman's Isn't - Twitter User (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "A Woman Isn't Supposed To Bring Anything To The Table" - American Man (Video) by cassyrooy(m): 2:05pm On Jun 26, 2023
Romanoff:
I laugh. This guy is talking based on his environment. If you're a Nigerian woman, better not fall for what this brother is saying.
LOL! Nigeria is not a "one-provider society" anymore, except for "established families" but even at that, it's not a guarantee.

Women need to keep working hard as much as their male counterparts to bring something to the table, it may be connection, ideas, and lots more irrespective of their domestic duties.

Look at Tony Elumelu and his wife, it's getting harder and harder but we go again and again.

1 Like

Re: "A Woman Isn't Supposed To Bring Anything To The Table" - American Man (Video) by micky22: 2:06pm On Jun 26, 2023
Get the op's facts right. His standpoint does not elicit a justification of your bias. Go and study all context of your Bible and read ecclesiastics 25, to understand how women with this kind of ugly trait should be classified. Must you end your remarks with insults?
Jennyclay:
Even the Bible says any man that can’t provide and take good care of his girlfriend/wife and children is worse than an infidel. Atleast men are to provide 97% for his girlfriend/wife.

A woman takes care of the home and you still expect her to bring something to the table. Haba!! Na wa!! undecided

If you as a man wants your woman to bring something to the table, then be ready to switch sides by taking care of the home while the woman goes out to provide for your lazy and broke self.
Re: "A Woman Isn't Supposed To Bring Anything To The Table" - American Man (Video) by cassyrooy(m): 2:22pm On Jun 26, 2023
Beverlyjean:

Taking care of the home , being submissive and respectful.... being orderly , being a virgin or very very very low body count of 1 or at most 2 , supporting your husband , listening to ur husband, is what is expected for a woman to bring to the table ... men never expected women to fund the marriage... and what I listed is what most women including u can't offer ... so u will always complain
Ahha! Thank God you pointed it out to her, her types are adamantly blind to perspectives other than theirs and they invariably suffer long-term consequences of their ignorance.

A woman is supposed to make her marriage stronger but these yeyenatus doesn't even know how!
Re: "A Woman Isn't Supposed To Bring Anything To The Table" - American Man (Video) by jaxxy(m): 2:40pm On Jun 26, 2023
Jennyclay:
Even the Bible says any man that can’t provide and take good care of his girlfriend/wife and children is worse than an infidel. Atleast men are to provide 97% for his girlfriend/wife.

A woman takes care of the home and you still expect her to bring something to the table. Haba!! Na wa!! undecided

If you as a man wants your woman to bring something to the table, then be ready to switch sides by taking care of the home while the woman goes out to provide for your lazy and broke self.

Unless she's a fulltime housewife she isn't taking care of any home. These days househelps take care of the home more the some wives.

1 Like

Re: "A Woman Isn't Supposed To Bring Anything To The Table" - American Man (Video) by foolbuster: 2:44pm On Jun 26, 2023
Phantom233:
Mumu man

He said facts. But broke asses no go gree.
Re: "A Woman Isn't Supposed To Bring Anything To The Table" - American Man (Video) by kelvyn7: 3:58pm On Jun 26, 2023
donbachi:
to carry human being like you for 9months dey waka about...no easy oo.

I know and I agree. That's why na both parties. No be only one person.

Na as you say "No womb, no pikin"
Re: "A Woman Isn't Supposed To Bring Anything To The Table" - American Man (Video) by okwusdidi: 3:58pm On Jun 26, 2023
Na wa.So what are they doing with thier money.If they were jobless I would understand.But telling a hardworking women like Ngozi Okonjo Iwealla that she is not ment to bring anything to the table becuase she is a woman is an insult.What that man is saying is that all hardworking women should resign from thier jobs and go to the kitchen.Thats where they belong.
Re: "A Woman Isn't Supposed To Bring Anything To The Table" - American Man (Video) by cassyrooy(m): 4:17pm On Jun 26, 2023
Maysdevices:
I didn’t event see a video. Let me listen to it before I withdraw my comment.

Modified: I have watched it, my comment stands.

A woman will not give all those things I mentioned without a man providing. Meaning men are only supposed to be loved under the context that they provide.

I strongly disagree with that.

I understand many men are underserving of this treatment, however there are some angels out there, who deserve it trust me.

In rain or in dry times, with or without a table. My man will receive my support and love. Many women do not know what it means to be a man, men always seem angry because they know they are loved only under the circumstance that they provide.

A man will never respect you as he should if you leave all that to him. The word has gotten much more competitive and the definition of a woman has changed. Unless you want to treated as a child, we cannot sit somewhere and expect someone’s brother to give you the whole world. We have to get off our fat asses and at least support!
Speed I pray for your household because you greatly appreciate your man's life and sacrifice and you're constantly giving him surplus capacity to explore with.

Many don't understand this because consumerism is their primary concern in marriage and when you don't have the resources to fund it, it's then a case of survival for the couple.

Keep your family together dear.

1 Like

Re: "A Woman Isn't Supposed To Bring Anything To The Table" - American Man (Video) by myyansh68(m): 4:47pm On Jun 26, 2023
You are correct brother. Don't mind all those lazy black Monkeys we have as African Nigerian brothers, demanding something from Women but can't offer anything else apart from Money and Sex.

1 Like

Re: "A Woman Isn't Supposed To Bring Anything To The Table" - American Man (Video) by KIDfurniture(m): 5:11pm On Jun 26, 2023
If I provide for you and all you offer is sex then the number of women I keep should not be ur headache. If u re not happy u can go back to your fathers house.

ebukajay184:
"A Woman Isn't Supposed To Bring Anything To The Table" - American Author (Video)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JQL0NPfz3Z8

Video credit: TikTok/Instagram/@reemusb

1 Like

Re: "A Woman Isn't Supposed To Bring Anything To The Table" - American Man (Video) by juman(m): 5:15pm On Jun 26, 2023
Its not realistic in todays world.
Man does not have enough resources to cater for the family and live comfortably as they wish.
If woman bring even if its twenty five percent of the things needed, it help a lot.
Re: "A Woman Isn't Supposed To Bring Anything To The Table" - American Man (Video) by BigBen23(m): 5:16pm On Jun 26, 2023
Jazmine10:
in times of crisis to cushion the man, saving/investng for the future of her children as plan B/ financial independence in case the man head knock as only a few men are really family oriented etc.

Lol
So, in all this, women are actually as good as nothing in time when the husband is alive?
Make una get better thing to talk.

When I marry, make my wife talk say she don't have any financial contributions to make in the family fess

1 Like

Re: "A Woman Isn't Supposed To Bring Anything To The Table" - American Man (Video) by Phantom233: 5:31pm On Jun 26, 2023
foolbuster:

He said facts. But broke asses no go gree.

Agreed but it's only useless people that don't contribute to their families welfare. So it's not all women that are useless and foolish.
Re: "A Woman Isn't Supposed To Bring Anything To The Table" - American Man (Video) by bigman001(m): 5:38pm On Jun 26, 2023
God1000:
He's entitled to his own opinion

A woman who knows her worth needs no validation. She knows she brings a lot to the table; Love, compassion, support, prayer, wisdom, ambition, vision, intelligence, value and drive."

She needs to be putting in the same level of effort that I am. If someone isn't willing to meet you half way to begin with, it's not a relationship and it's not worth pursing.
WISDOM smiley

1 Like

Re: "A Woman Isn't Supposed To Bring Anything To The Table" - American Man (Video) by ExudeLoveToAll: 5:43pm On Jun 26, 2023
Jazmine10:
Please and please and please dear Nigerian men let's clarify this bring to the table oh. For instance you want a woman to carry financial burden with you, you men will agree to carry 9months pregnancy with her as in, she say she no wan get belle for una born make una men begin carry belle born una go gree? Afterall science is way advanced for that upside down concept, so as i was saying dear Nigerian men una go gree born pikin? If not? Y'all better lace your boot straps and get on it like men. Spits at men waiting for women to feed them. A woman can decide to contribute/help out as your help meet where she sees you are lacking but opening your mouth waaa to say bring to the table, it is insulting to even your mothers that bore you.

I support you, the best is for womwn to stay single so that she would not also contribute to her living expenses and rent as a single lady grin

When it's time to inherit properties you claim them but it's time to build properties you say you won't contribute grin

Clap for yourself grin
Re: "A Woman Isn't Supposed To Bring Anything To The Table" - American Man (Video) by tunjilana: 5:45pm On Jun 26, 2023
Dem no dey tell person

When the kinda men u want simply see you as "pass time" and play thing, na she go by herself look inwards to ask wetin she dey bring this to this man laif sef wey warrant make he commit his life to me forever
Re: "A Woman Isn't Supposed To Bring Anything To The Table" - American Man (Video) by ExudeLoveToAll: 5:46pm On Jun 26, 2023
BigBen23:
But wait o! The money women make, what's it really for?

I'm coasking, if not for the family what is it meant for?
Re: "A Woman Isn't Supposed To Bring Anything To The Table" - American Man (Video) by Pacyrus(m): 6:21pm On Jun 26, 2023
It's been a while
God1000:

A woman who knows her worth needs no validation. She knows she brings a lot to the table; Love, compassion, support, prayer, wisdom, ambition, vision, intelligence, value and drive."

She needs to be putting in the same level of effort that I am. If someone isn't willing to meet you half way to begin with, it's not a relationship and it's not worth pursing.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "A Woman Isn't Supposed To Bring Anything To The Table" - American Man (Video) by Pacyrus(m): 6:22pm On Jun 26, 2023
Jennyclay:

See your mouth grin
Re: "A Woman Isn't Supposed To Bring Anything To The Table" - American Man (Video) by Pacyrus(m): 6:22pm On Jun 26, 2023
(
Brighton1:
I think say u be feminist, wetin happen to gender equality? To flog entitlement mentality out of ur body jst dey hungry me… 97% kee u der
😂
Re: "A Woman Isn't Supposed To Bring Anything To The Table" - American Man (Video) by Nobody: 6:43pm On Jun 26, 2023
dmgr:

Lets say I agree to carry and bore the child as a man, now tell me, how many women can perform fully, the responsibilities of a man, how many re capable?

Well you re not man, so you can and will never know what it is to be one.
bia, carry the belle fess then you can get back to reason the mata tongue
Re: "A Woman Isn't Supposed To Bring Anything To The Table" - American Man (Video) by Nobody: 6:47pm On Jun 26, 2023
ExudeLoveToAll:

I support you, the best is for womwn to stay single so that she would not also contribute to her living expenses and rent as a single lady grin

When it's time to inherit properties you claim them but it's time to build properties you say you won't contribute grin

Clap for yourself grin
Bros, i don't know what you are talking about and i am clapping for myself las las na woman you go still take care off abi na man wan begin chop your money? Bombastic side eye tongue cool
Re: "A Woman Isn't Supposed To Bring Anything To The Table" - American Man (Video) by Nobody: 6:51pm On Jun 26, 2023
BigBen23:

Lol
So, in all this, women are actually as good as nothing in time when the husband is alive?
Make una get better thing to talk.

When I marry, make my wife talk say she don't have any financial contributions to make in the family fess
na only money dem fit dey put for dat una yeye table sef? When she dey rub your head dey tell you all dem sweet nothings to help you tackle your day no be better contribution for your life be that? Bros, na online una dey do all dis things as i tell your comrade before las las na woman go still chop una money.
Re: "A Woman Isn't Supposed To Bring Anything To The Table" - American Man (Video) by dmgr(m): 7:09pm On Jun 26, 2023
Jazmine10:
bia, carry the belle fess then you can get back to reason the mata tongue

Since we re discussion about switching roles, then na u go give me the belle, (hope u re capable) then we go see if I no go carry am reach wen I go born am🤪.
Re: "A Woman Isn't Supposed To Bring Anything To The Table" - American Man (Video) by God1000(m): 7:48pm On Jun 26, 2023
Pacyrus:
It's been a while
Yes bro, I've been busy with work
Re: "A Woman Isn't Supposed To Bring Anything To The Table" - American Man (Video) by MrOreo(m): 7:52pm On Jun 26, 2023
uuzba:

I don't know.
I've been listening to this guy for a while now. Kevin Samuels. I think he was a relationship adviser.
He puts the roles of men and women into clear perspective for this modern age.
He began giving advice to men. But women seem to have hijacked his channel and he started giving advice to women as well.
(he died some time last year or so).
Basically he tells women that their feminist stuff is bullsh1t.
Their job, qualification and money is bullsh1t, after all, they won't give the man their money.
That men just want cooperative, humble women, whom they can phycially carry. No orobo/overweight.
Here's a sample of some of his conversations.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gzi0joqY7_4
Just read a bit about the guy, very blunt man. Sadly, he died of hypertension. I sure say na the women matter kill am.

1 Like

Re: "A Woman Isn't Supposed To Bring Anything To The Table" - American Man (Video) by ajaoibrahim(m): 7:57pm On Jun 26, 2023
But a woman brought apple to table in the ancient world
Re: "A Woman Isn't Supposed To Bring Anything To The Table" - American Man (Video) by Adakintroy: 8:00pm On Jun 26, 2023
RaptorX:
Actually the Lioness do most of the hunting not the male Lion.

OK invalidates his point even more so.

So were did he get the idea that females need not bring anything to the table

1 Like

Re: "A Woman Isn't Supposed To Bring Anything To The Table" - American Man (Video) by kellexnuel(m): 8:26pm On Jun 26, 2023
God1000:

So true
Re: "A Woman Isn't Supposed To Bring Anything To The Table" - American Man (Video) by Chidolalar: 9:19pm On Jun 26, 2023
Maysdevices:
Why is also that when women try to show kindness to men, they react this way?

And later wonder why some women will never defend a man or wonder why they never find good women.

It’s either green light or pick me or she dey find husband.

If you see my face, body, know my countenance and the state of my bank account, my humility, my intelligence, where I work, what I do for a living, how I can connect you to higher levels, you will know thousands of men are looking for me as a wife.

Are you even a man? Why behave like this? I am honestly curious.
Can u connect me to higher levels?
If u can I will be highly grateful
Re: "A Woman Isn't Supposed To Bring Anything To The Table" - American Man (Video) by Nobody: 9:27pm On Jun 26, 2023
dmgr:

Since we re discussion about switching roles, then na u go give me the belle, (hope u re capable) then we go see if I no go carry am reach wen I go born am🤪.

Odikwa risky.Bia I no be bobrisky oh
Re: "A Woman Isn't Supposed To Bring Anything To The Table" - American Man (Video) by tunize(m): 9:32pm On Jun 26, 2023
Jennyclay:

Seems ur own version of the bible was translated from Haiti “Is there anything like girlfriend inside the bible”? At least concubine was even recognized.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nigerian Men Aren't Romantic.... PERIOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 / Why Did You Break Up With Your Ex? / God is love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.