Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,875 members, 7,976,262 topics. Date: Tuesday, 15 October 2024 at 11:59 PM

"A Woman Isn't Supposed To Bring Anything To The Table" - American Man (Video) - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "A Woman Isn't Supposed To Bring Anything To The Table" - American Man (Video) (18189 Views)

Women Aren’t Supose To Bring Anything To The Table And Here’s Why / Don't ask What We Bring To The Table, Women Aren't Suppose To Bring Anything / A Man's Orgasm Is Necessary To Create Life, A Woman's Isn't - Twitter User (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "A Woman Isn't Supposed To Bring Anything To The Table" - American Man (Video) by dmgr(m): 10:01pm On Jun 26, 2023
Jazmine10:
Odikwa risky.Bia I no be bobrisky oh

Wait, so u ain't a female?

My bad, I thought u were o
Re: "A Woman Isn't Supposed To Bring Anything To The Table" - American Man (Video) by BigBen23(m): 10:43pm On Jun 26, 2023
Jazmine10:
na only money dem fit dey put for dat una yeye table sef? When she dey rub your head dey tell you all dem sweet nothings to help you tackle your day no be better contribution for your life be that? Bros, na online una dey do all dis things as i tell your comrade before las las na woman go still chop una money.

Lol
Na your own table yeye. But seriously bro, women should have financial contributions in the family. This issue has sent many men to grave. How can you be the only one making all effort in the family?
Like I said, if she's not making any effort, our marriage ends

1 Like

Re: "A Woman Isn't Supposed To Bring Anything To The Table" - American Man (Video) by czarr(m): 1:41am On Jun 27, 2023
Jennyclay:
Even the Bible says any man that can’t provide and take good care of his girlfriend/wife and children is worse than an infidel. Atleast men are to provide 97% for his girlfriend/wife.

A woman takes care of the home and you still expect her to bring something to the table. Haba!! Na wa!! undecided

If you as a man wants your woman to bring something to the table, then be ready to switch sides by taking care of the home while the woman goes out to provide for your lazy and broke self.
Shut up Bible did not say girlfriend.
Re: "A Woman Isn't Supposed To Bring Anything To The Table" - American Man (Video) by Pacyrus(m): 6:35am On Jun 27, 2023
God1000:
Yes bro, I've been busy with work
It's all good
Re: "A Woman Isn't Supposed To Bring Anything To The Table" - American Man (Video) by Maysdevices(f): 9:26am On Jun 27, 2023
cassyrooy:
Speed I pray for your household because you greatly appreciate your man's life and sacrifice and you're constantly giving him surplus capacity to explore with.

Many don't understand this because consumerism is their primary concern in marriage and when you don't have the resources to fund it, it's then a case of survival for the couple.

Keep your family together dear.
Thank you.

The problem is immaturity. Everyone thinks of having their way all the time and damn everybody. No one wants to serve the other, everyone is a king or queen.

Until you get older and realize it was all for nothing and you need genuine people by your side.

2 Likes

Re: "A Woman Isn't Supposed To Bring Anything To The Table" - American Man (Video) by gforce5: 10:51am On Jun 27, 2023
Gentlemen, listen to this SIMP at your own peril. In the west where he's from, most men cannot afford to be the sole provider of the family due to the high cost of living. In fact, it's economic suicide to try such. Real alpha men of value will never say such a thing. This SIMP's sort of mindset is the reason why so many women are entitled and refused to contribute anything to the family. Many young men cannot date women now because of idiots like this clown. Dude talks like every society is the same as the west. In India, the women pay the bride price. Not only that, Indians operate a very strict class system. No poor woman can marry into a rich Indian family. It's the same thing in Northern Nigeria (the muslims at least) and most middle eastern countries.

Rich people are not stupid. The reason why wealthy families are able to sustain their wealth for generations is because they marry people who are compatible with them. They will never marry a liability who has nothing to offer. Who would you listen to, this clown seeking female attention or old money bag families who have sustained wealth for generations? The ball is in your court as they say.

2 Likes

Re: "A Woman Isn't Supposed To Bring Anything To The Table" - American Man (Video) by Nathaniel111(m): 11:02am On Jun 27, 2023
Brighton1:
I think say u be feminist, wetin happen to gender equality? To flog entitlement mentality out of ur body jst dey hungry me… 97% kee u der

Bros. Flog her well! Kane her!
Re: "A Woman Isn't Supposed To Bring Anything To The Table" - American Man (Video) by pansophist(m): 1:26pm On Jun 27, 2023
He is right. The thread headline is just clickbait.

He is basically saying that men are the structure, while women enhance the structure. Thats true. Or as I put it, women integrate into a man's life.

So what women bring to enhance the structure is what they have already, so that's chastity, femininity, being supportive, faithfulness, etc.

So if a woman is a boss beech, alpha female, double-digit body counts, soft life advocate, argumentative, combative, non-agreeable, and clashes with your authority as a man, then she is not fit to be a wife.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "A Woman Isn't Supposed To Bring Anything To The Table" - American Man (Video) by foolbuster: 5:47pm On Jun 27, 2023
Phantom233:

Agreed but it's only useless people that don't contribute to their families welfare. So it's not all women that are useless and foolish.

Contribution to family does not constitute only finance. Its never a woman's role to contribute financially.
Re: "A Woman Isn't Supposed To Bring Anything To The Table" - American Man (Video) by Dshocker(m): 1:30pm On Jun 28, 2023
Romanoff:
I laugh. This guy is talking based on his environment. If you're a Nigerian woman, better not fall for what this brother is saying.

Where have you been all this while?
Re: "A Woman Isn't Supposed To Bring Anything To The Table" - American Man (Video) by Phantom233: 1:44pm On Jun 29, 2023
foolbuster:

Contribution to family does not constitute only finance. Its never a woman's role to contribute financially.
Why do You constantly speak like a fool?
Re: "A Woman Isn't Supposed To Bring Anything To The Table" - American Man (Video) by foolbuster: 10:02pm On Jun 29, 2023
Phantom233:

Why do You constantly speak like a fool?

Not my fault you are triggered because you need a woman to help you fulfil your natural role. Huzzle harder so you can provide.
Re: "A Woman Isn't Supposed To Bring Anything To The Table" - American Man (Video) by Phantom233: 12:02am On Jul 01, 2023
foolbuster:

Not my fault you are triggered because you need a woman to help you fulfil your natural role. Huzzle harder so you can provide.
am an employer of labour, i left that stage over 10yrs ago. Just disappointed at your level of idiocy.
Re: "A Woman Isn't Supposed To Bring Anything To The Table" - American Man (Video) by foolbuster: 2:15am On Jul 01, 2023
Phantom233:
am an employer of labour, i left that stage over 10yrs ago. Just disappointed at your level of idiocy.

Solely providing for one's family isn't idiocy. That's how poor men think. Any wealthy man will be proud to be the sole provider of his family.

Shamelessly delegating your role to your woman and claiming to be man of the house is disgraceful.
The fact you'll pass this fuckery down to your kids is disturbing. Your father should be flogged, he failed.
Re: "A Woman Isn't Supposed To Bring Anything To The Table" - American Man (Video) by Phantom233: 8:36am On Jul 01, 2023
foolbuster:

Solely providing for one's family isn't idiocy. That's how poor men think. Any wealthy man will be proud to be the sole provider of his family.

Shamelessly delegating your role to your woman and claiming to be man of the house is disgraceful.
The fact you'll pass this fuckery down to your kids is disturbing. Your father should be flogged, he failed.
You keep speaking like a nincompoop but I don't have your time. Till when you get matured, marriage affairs is not for kids. Am not a gigolo like you.
Re: "A Woman Isn't Supposed To Bring Anything To The Table" - American Man (Video) by foolbuster: 6:45pm On Jul 01, 2023
Phantom233:
You keep speaking like a nincompoop but I don't have your time. Till when you get matured, marriage affairs is not for kids. Am not a gigolo like you.

Lmao, yes I am 9 years old and single, can you imagine.
Anyway I don't expect much from a half baked man apart from more name calling and insults like a female.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

My Fiancée's Family Is Insisting On Court Wedding / "Feminism Is A Rebellion Against God's Established Order" - Nigerian Lady Says / Hilarious Breakups Via Letter And Text

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.