Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,187,137 members, 7,931,900 topics. Date: Monday, 26 August 2024 at 02:10 PM

I Got Pregnant Without Sexual Intercourse, Woman Tells Court In Kwara - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Got Pregnant Without Sexual Intercourse, Woman Tells Court In Kwara (68000 Views)

I Beat My Husband Because He Orders Me Around, Woman Tells Court / My Husband Starves Me Of Sex โ€“ Woman Tells Court / I Slept With My Brother-in-law Unknowingly, Woman Tells Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Got Pregnant Without Sexual Intercourse, Woman Tells Court In Kwara by Machinegun91(m): 4:13pm On Jun 26, 2023
I fear women pass demons
Re: I Got Pregnant Without Sexual Intercourse, Woman Tells Court In Kwara by Exmilitant(m): 4:15pm On Jun 26, 2023
chidooh1:
hope your aren't serious here
dead serious matey!!
Re: I Got Pregnant Without Sexual Intercourse, Woman Tells Court In Kwara by Lookingback: 4:23pm On Jun 26, 2023
ahnie:
Here for the comments

Good afternoon madam ahnie,are u back in town Or still on vacation?
Re: I Got Pregnant Without Sexual Intercourse, Woman Tells Court In Kwara by Georgejeez: 4:23pm On Jun 26, 2023
Though the story sounds and looks distorted and illogical to Sane minds .

However we shouldn't discard her story 100 percent , I have seen a well known Vigilante Man in my area years ago confess that he has been sleeping with people's wives and other women in the area through the use of diabolical powers .
There's one jazz he mentioned called "Olorwiieh" , he says with it , all he needs to do is rest his back on the wall of a house , he will find himself inside , having hypnotized the lady spiritually , he will sleep with her without her consciousness , then spirit himself back , being a vigilante , he had liberty to move around in the night without anyone suspecting his movements .

He was doing that to any woman he fancies until his cup became full , fell sick and had to confess , he died before the Elders could appease the gods and ancestral spirits on his behalf .

Judging from the stories about the diabolical powers possessed by Northern Men and their love for yarinya , I suspect spiritual foul play here .

If not , has anyone heard about a woman getting pregnant and it is the man who will call her to inform her of the pregnancy ?
Re: I Got Pregnant Without Sexual Intercourse, Woman Tells Court In Kwara by Niralandsucks: 4:23pm On Jun 26, 2023
Story! Story!
Re: I Got Pregnant Without Sexual Intercourse, Woman Tells Court In Kwara by ahnie: 4:29pm On Jun 26, 2023
Lookingback:

Good afternoon madam ahnie,are u back in town Or still on vacation?
I don't come back,how fah?
I nor be madam o.
Re: I Got Pregnant Without Sexual Intercourse, Woman Tells Court In Kwara by onuman: 4:47pm On Jun 26, 2023
pyyxxaro:
Thatโ€™s IMMACULATE ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿฟ

Na BLUETOOTH e use give am the belle

Bluetooth that never tethered.
Re: I Got Pregnant Without Sexual Intercourse, Woman Tells Court In Kwara by MikeMicheal(m): 4:47pm On Jun 26, 2023
Femi8586:

If na one prophet u call like this openly in the North, you would have gone up in flames by now

But in Christianity, no one would hurt you for what u say
No worry, she will born muhammed grin
Re: I Got Pregnant Without Sexual Intercourse, Woman Tells Court In Kwara by Babaibeji2020(m): 4:59pm On Jun 26, 2023
pyyxxaro:
Thatโ€™s IMMACULATE ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿฟ

Bluetooth dull nahhhhh.......
Na 5G connectivity joor.....!
Re: I Got Pregnant Without Sexual Intercourse, Woman Tells Court In Kwara by Lanretoye(m): 5:01pm On Jun 26, 2023
Sermwell:

Look at this illiterate!! Is she supposed to even be pregnant if she drank sperm? angry
your father is an illiterate,thats how una dey take head carry misfortune for una life come dey run from one pastor to another.wetin concern your miserable life with my post?.foo finished secondary school last year come dey call the mates of his father illiterate.e be like u wan make ogun kii you.
Simple sarcasm for statement he doesn't understand and he can call another person illiterate,is that not even better than being a dunce like you.

1 Like

Re: I Got Pregnant Without Sexual Intercourse, Woman Tells Court In Kwara by maasoap(m): 5:02pm On Jun 26, 2023
ManWater:

Pregnancy without intercourse? shocked

Only possible explanation is Salihu drugged Taibat into unconsciousness before having intercourse with her.

The only sensible and possible explanation is Taibat lied! How can you say you didn't have sex with a man but you want him to be responsible for the upkeep of the kid? That's indirectly admitting there was agreed sexual intercourse
Re: I Got Pregnant Without Sexual Intercourse, Woman Tells Court In Kwara by obama99: 5:05pm On Jun 26, 2023
Sister Mary ......
Re: I Got Pregnant Without Sexual Intercourse, Woman Tells Court In Kwara by maasoap(m): 5:07pm On Jun 26, 2023
Georgejeez:
Though the story sounds and looks distorted and illogical to Sane minds .

However we shouldn't discard her story 100 percent , I have seen a well known Vigilante Man in my area years ago confess that he has been sleeping with people's wives and other women in the area through the use of diabolical powers .
There's one jazz he mentioned called "Olorwiieh" , he says with it , all he needs to do is rest his back on the wall of a house , he will find himself inside , having hypnotized the lady spiritually , he will sleep with her without her consciousness , then spirit himself back , being a vigilante , he had liberty to move around in the night without anyone suspecting his movements .

He was doing that to any woman he fancies until his cup became full , fell sick and had to confess , he died before the Elders could appease the gods and ancestral spirits on his behalf

Crap! Bullshiiit!

Judging from the stories about the diabolical powers possessed by Northern Men and their love for yarinya , I suspect spiritual foul play here .

If not , has anyone heard about a woman getting pregnant and it is the man who will call her to inform her of the pregnancy?
So, you believed the woman's distorted and disjointed narration while you didn't believe the man's straightforward narration?
You should check yourself, u too dey like fancy stories grin grin grin
Re: I Got Pregnant Without Sexual Intercourse, Woman Tells Court In Kwara by RIDOO: 5:11pm On Jun 26, 2023
[quote author=pyyxxaro post=124045945]Thatโ€™s IMMACULATE ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿฟ

Abi sender
Re: I Got Pregnant Without Sexual Intercourse, Woman Tells Court In Kwara by Rhema04(m): 5:20pm On Jun 26, 2023
Workch:
what if the holy spirit did it?

Lol...

Maybe maybe not
Re: I Got Pregnant Without Sexual Intercourse, Woman Tells Court In Kwara by egopersonified(f): 5:26pm On Jun 26, 2023
He drugged her and slept with her.
Re: I Got Pregnant Without Sexual Intercourse, Woman Tells Court In Kwara by rayray2020(m): 5:26pm On Jun 26, 2023
Re: I Got Pregnant Without Sexual Intercourse, Woman Tells Court In Kwara by Quebec91(m): 5:27pm On Jun 26, 2023
Re: I Got Pregnant Without Sexual Intercourse, Woman Tells Court In Kwara by Lookingback: 5:27pm On Jun 26, 2023
ahnie:

I don't come back,how fah?
I nor be madam o.

Ok. Na hailing jor. Welcome back.
Re: I Got Pregnant Without Sexual Intercourse, Woman Tells Court In Kwara by DeMosthigh(m): 5:29pm On Jun 26, 2023
Chai! Muu le
Re: I Got Pregnant Without Sexual Intercourse, Woman Tells Court In Kwara by Igwe9(m): 5:34pm On Jun 26, 2023
The man probably drugged her or used her in her in her sleep
Re: I Got Pregnant Without Sexual Intercourse, Woman Tells Court In Kwara by IMPARTIAL: 5:41pm On Jun 26, 2023
He had sex with her while she was in a deep sleep. It happens. It is usually from behind.
Re: I Got Pregnant Without Sexual Intercourse, Woman Tells Court In Kwara by IMPARTIAL: 5:44pm On Jun 26, 2023
...but I don't understand. If she refused his hand in marriage, how come she is seeking a divorce? Something is not right somewhere.
Re: I Got Pregnant Without Sexual Intercourse, Woman Tells Court In Kwara by mycaremimi(f): 5:50pm On Jun 26, 2023
Na waoo.....this one is another GWR.
Re: I Got Pregnant Without Sexual Intercourse, Woman Tells Court In Kwara by vannessa7(f): 5:53pm On Jun 26, 2023
talented321:
From my observation you are a responsible woman, and pls remember women can do anything to tarnish any man's image.
That your story no dey street forward, and the way you are backing the story suprise's me

The story is very true my brother, it happens even herbalist do it to women that frequent them, they have means of making a woman be unconscious of what she is doing, you can ask around, even in the north there is a way they will collect all your money and you will not remember giving them until they left and it happened to me once while I was there, they have a name for it, armed robbers will enter people's houses without opening the door and you will see them live, they will also make an entire street sleep off while they operate, the northerners have serious jazz o, as for that marriage thing it happens, it nearly happened to me because there was a time I stayed on prayer mountains and the people there warned me off about the prophets that I should be careful, there was even a woman prophetess who did it to a bank manager, the man left his wife and children and moved in with her, when the family came to find him he said he was not interested in his wife and kids again, he stayed with the prophetess and police couldn't do anything about it until she emptied his account after several years before his eyes opened, those people with spiritual powers can be dangerous, most Yoruba are aware it exist, we call it amudo, the woman will not be in her right mind and will not remember what happened.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Got Pregnant Without Sexual Intercourse, Woman Tells Court In Kwara by lordprogress: 5:55pm On Jun 26, 2023
ManWater:

Pregnancy without intercourse? shocked

Only possible explanation is Salihu drugged Taibat into unconsciousness before having intercourse with her.

Taibat went outside her marriage without protection
Re: I Got Pregnant Without Sexual Intercourse, Woman Tells Court In Kwara by Uchedizzy(f): 6:25pm On Jun 26, 2023
Wetin musa no go see for gate
Re: I Got Pregnant Without Sexual Intercourse, Woman Tells Court In Kwara by Jodera: 6:37pm On Jun 26, 2023
OluwaEbuka1:
So how did they na get married? If she said she did not agree to his proposal and nothing from this post suggests they ever got married, what divorce is she asking for?
I taya oooo.
I Had to read the piece so many times to see if I missed where she said she agreed to his proposal (whether with force or not) but I couldn't find it.

This story just get k-leg.
Re: I Got Pregnant Without Sexual Intercourse, Woman Tells Court In Kwara by AmazingELixir: 6:37pm On Jun 26, 2023
undecided

She was probably drugged.....but this story is not straightforward ooh!..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Makinde Pilot Sisters: Mopelola, Oluwaseun and Oluwafunmilayo / Judge Orders Husband To Have Sex With His Wife (pics) / Soldier Gets Home After 8 Months To Meet His Wife 3-Months Pregnant For Her Ex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.