Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,486 members, 7,978,585 topics. Date: Friday, 18 October 2024 at 10:51 AM

I Got Pregnant Without Sexual Intercourse, Woman Tells Court In Kwara - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Got Pregnant Without Sexual Intercourse, Woman Tells Court In Kwara (68131 Views)

I Beat My Husband Because He Orders Me Around, Woman Tells Court / My Husband Starves Me Of Sex – Woman Tells Court / I Slept With My Brother-in-law Unknowingly, Woman Tells Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Got Pregnant Without Sexual Intercourse, Woman Tells Court In Kwara by ManWater: 9:26am On Jun 27, 2023
ChukwukaEze:
And deleted her memory afterwards?
If your memory records & retains what happens to you, then you were not unconscious.

Anyway how else do you explain her claiming Pregnancy without Intercourse?
Re: I Got Pregnant Without Sexual Intercourse, Woman Tells Court In Kwara by billyG(m): 9:46am On Jun 27, 2023
This world is a circus.....many clowns abound grin grin
Re: I Got Pregnant Without Sexual Intercourse, Woman Tells Court In Kwara by omotayocaleb(m): 10:30am On Jun 27, 2023
if this happened in the south, i know what happen but now its in North, how do i explain it.
Re: I Got Pregnant Without Sexual Intercourse, Woman Tells Court In Kwara by Christian07(m): 11:38am On Jun 27, 2023

Re: I Got Pregnant Without Sexual Intercourse, Woman Tells Court In Kwara by Munzy14(m): 11:51am On Jun 27, 2023
Pandev:
What? grin grin grin. He didn't have sex with you but you are asking for money for the upkeep of the child. I don't understand
😂😂😂😂
Things dey happen
Re: I Got Pregnant Without Sexual Intercourse, Woman Tells Court In Kwara by ChukwukaEze: 11:56am On Jun 27, 2023
ManWater:

1. If your memory records & retains what happens to you, then you were not unconscious.

2. Anyway how else do you explain her claiming Pregnancy without Intercourse?
1. Her body nko?

2. What do you expect from a desperate woman?
Re: I Got Pregnant Without Sexual Intercourse, Woman Tells Court In Kwara by ManWater: 1:02pm On Jun 27, 2023
ChukwukaEze:
1. Her body nko?

2. What do you expect from a desperate woman?
She may or may not be saying the truth. You can't stay in your house & pass judgement on her without facts.

One of the needed facts is: Is it possible for her to have intercourse without being aware?
If YES, then she must be in an unconscious state.
If NO, then she is lying.
Re: I Got Pregnant Without Sexual Intercourse, Woman Tells Court In Kwara by nedekid: 1:07pm On Jun 27, 2023
This story has "k leg"
Re: I Got Pregnant Without Sexual Intercourse, Woman Tells Court In Kwara by Adanosi: 4:03pm On Jun 27, 2023
Oshey mary
Re: I Got Pregnant Without Sexual Intercourse, Woman Tells Court In Kwara by Nnecky(f): 11:23pm On Jun 27, 2023
Exmilitant:
So no be only Jesus Sabi that miracle undecided

It is spiritual. Fulani men are skilled in that kind of magic!
I know one who haven't seen his wife for eight years but she has borne him five kids!!

Aaaaaaah
Aaaaaaah
Aaaaaaah easy abeg
Re: I Got Pregnant Without Sexual Intercourse, Woman Tells Court In Kwara by FREDCLSSICO7(m): 7:16am On Jun 30, 2023
talented321:
Don't blame women who are confused or has feminist mentality it is not easy choping breakfast from all the men you thought loved you.
I know what i face the first time i was served breakfast.

but hope none of the men that served you breakfast released inside you
Re: I Got Pregnant Without Sexual Intercourse, Woman Tells Court In Kwara by talented321: 8:04am On Jun 30, 2023
Read i go help u
FREDCLSSICO7:

but hope none of the men that served you breakfast released inside you
Re: I Got Pregnant Without Sexual Intercourse, Woman Tells Court In Kwara by lsepower(m): 5:19pm On Jun 30, 2023
Wale Adenuga Production

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Lady Shows How She Serves Her Husband Food In A Romantic Way. Photos / A Beautiful Dwarf With Her Kids And Her Twin Sister (Photos) / My Uncle's Wife Is Killing Me.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.