Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,802 members, 7,912,221 topics. Date: Tuesday, 06 August 2024 at 01:22 AM

People React to the question What Is A Woman In 2023? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / People React to the question What Is A Woman In 2023? (244 Views)

Excited Man Grabs His Wife's Backside While Posing For Picture, People React / Lady Reveals Why She Married Her Old White Husband, People React / Ladies I Have A QUESTION: What Will You Do If You Had A PEN!S For A Day? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

People React to the question What Is A Woman In 2023? by Dysh: 2:40pm On Jun 26, 2023
As more and more people celebrate the LGBTQIA on pride month, we are reminded of the strong disagreements and divisions we have concerning gay and queer issues. However, the most controversial topic is the beliefs and ideas about the Trans community

What is a woman? A question any one of us could have answered less than ten years ago without flinching is now undefinable by even medical physicians. As the Trans community has gotten more vocal and mainstream, the conversation about gender has become a hot-button issue that has fueled outrage on both sides of the political aisle. And now, as we’re in 2023, we can’t answer what used to be a simple question

So… What is a woman?

If I took a shot of whiskey every time Walsh genuinely asked this question, I would’ve lost my liver. He asks everyone from “medical experts,” politicians, and professors, to just normal people on the street this question. Unfortunately, he either received non-answers posing as answers or no answer at all. Some even stopped in the middle of the interview and just left without explanation. Watching this happen countless times, I became frustrated that people can’t just give him a real answer.

But Twitter labeled the documentary “hateful conduct” and restricted its visibility because of two instances of supposed “misgendering.” A few hours before its release, Twitter CEO Elon Musk insisted it had been a mistake, yet the film was saddled with restrictions when it aired.

Watch reactions of people to "what is a woman" on Dyshus webpage(link in bio)
Get more Related topics from our relationship Lounge(link in bio)

(1) (Reply)

Romantic Visit / How To Make Him Smile Again After A Fight / Edo Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.