Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,281 members, 7,940,100 topics. Date: Wednesday, 04 September 2024 at 04:56 PM

He Wants To Quit From His Marriage Because Of These Reasons... - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Wants To Quit From His Marriage Because Of These Reasons... (53443 Views)

I'm Scared Of Marriage Because Of The Married Women I Dated. / Man Gifts Car To Woman After She Rejected His Marriage Proposal (Photos, Video) / Man Beats Up His Fiancee As She Turns Down His Marriage Proposal In Public (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: He Wants To Quit From His Marriage Because Of These Reasons... by maasoap(m): 12:37pm On Jun 30, 2023
frog12:
Something is seriously not right. I don't know these things, but if he is having nightmares too, then this may be evil work.
His problem in real life is what is disturbing his sleep.

1 Like

Re: He Wants To Quit From His Marriage Because Of These Reasons... by Solsix(m): 12:39pm On Jun 30, 2023
diogo23:
You only know if you're rich or not when you are married
Igbos will say, when u are married, spirits will know your house.

1 Like

Re: He Wants To Quit From His Marriage Because Of These Reasons... by sirblend: 12:46pm On Jun 30, 2023
Deepspirituals:
He Said His Business Crumbles After Marriage .

He Owns three Big Trading Stores where Provisions and Households Items are Sold, A Business he has been doing as a Single,Non Married Man Before

Business was Moving on Fine for Several Years.
After He Got Married, He couldn't explain what was Happening, So strange that his Business Started Collapsing, right now Only one Shop is Left with Scanty Stocks, Shop Owner Lawyer Already Served him Quiting Notice.

To Worsen the Situation, He said Serious Nightmares have been his Usual Experience at night ever Since He Married?

Could all these be a Coincidence?
Life is more Deeper than The Physical.
They Already had a Boy who is just 1 Year and 3 Months Old.
Bible Says What God Has Joined together, Let no man Puts Asunder.

He who finds a Wife, Finds a Good thing and Obtain Favour from the Lord...
This Man Looks So Frustrated, Dejected and Planning to Do Away with the Woman .

I'm Spiritualist Ade, I have not even Carried out any Spiritual Check or Investigation into the Matter, it is still very Fresh.
Oga Be Patients, I do not think it is Right to base the Present Situation on your Marriage.
Oga said if not why So Sudden

I Detest Divorce/ Marital Division.
What is your Advise?

How much was his daily income after sales from his provision shop?

How much does each provision shop worth?

What does he sell in his provision shop?

Has he properly audited his shop to know how his money got missing?.....
Are his workers honest?

Leave spiritual matter...
the wife is innocent...

2 Likes

Re: He Wants To Quit From His Marriage Because Of These Reasons... by Fiscus105(m): 12:56pm On Jun 30, 2023
Deepspirituals:

He Owns three Big Trading Stores where Provisions and Households Items are Sold, A Business he has been doing as a Single,Non Married Man Before

After He Got Married, He couldn't explain what was Happening, So strange that his Business Started Collapsing, right now Only one Shop is Left with Scanty Stocks, Shop Owner Lawyer Already Served him Quiting Notice.

To Worsen the Situation, He said Serious Nightmares have been his Usual Experience at night ever Since He Married?

I'm Spiritualist Ade, I have not even Carried out any Spiritual Check or Investigation into the Matter, it is still very Fresh.
Oga Be Patients, I do not think it is Right to base the Present Situation on your Marriage.

What is your Advise?

Maybe it will be a big lesson for people who said relationship should base on appearance rather than other factors.

Also, "don't send ur pastor crew", maybe they too will learn lesson.

In as much many pastors are cons,. ......yet , if opportune to have correct and reliable pastor/imam or even babalawo. If they warn you not to marry certain man or woman but thinking you have strong head, u would see more than what Op seeing now.

1 Like

Re: He Wants To Quit From His Marriage Because Of These Reasons... by coputa(m): 12:57pm On Jun 30, 2023
Deepspirituals:

What is your Advise?

Believe it or not,In life,once you're married, your partners grace immediately radiates around your life.

You can be as poor as a church rat,but as soon as you bond with someone that carries divine grace,be it a man or a woman, things will begin to turn around for you.

You must be oblivious of these things, they are part of life.

Are you using your money to take care of your family or you're spending outside and neglecting them.

Or is there someone who doesn't want you to marry.

You waited for too long, start a warfare prayer program right away to pull down the enemies and the devourer

Note;You and your wife should embark on the warfare prayer and fasting program, solutions will come from the almighty.
Re: He Wants To Quit From His Marriage Because Of These Reasons... by dkidd: 12:57pm On Jun 30, 2023
Emekmart:
If you are a Christian read Mathew 18:19-20 ,hold hands with your wife by 12am and ask God for mercy and restoration of whatever you have lostand Jesus will restore you.
Do you pay your tithe?, Malachi3:6-11.
I like this advice
Re: He Wants To Quit From His Marriage Because Of These Reasons... by saintruky(m): 1:00pm On Jun 30, 2023
CondenseMilk:

does she have hairy legs?

What has hairy legs got to do with happenings around hee husband?
Re: He Wants To Quit From His Marriage Because Of These Reasons... by TUTU147: 1:02pm On Jun 30, 2023
Spiritual husband might be the cause
Re: He Wants To Quit From His Marriage Because Of These Reasons... by judedwriter(m): 1:03pm On Jun 30, 2023
Life is more spiritual than physical.

That's why I advocate that before getting married a man should do proper deliverance with his fiancee.

Such problems like this abound in so many marriages to the point that people regret whon they married.

It's isn't too late to undergo deliverance.
Re: He Wants To Quit From His Marriage Because Of These Reasons... by Charly68: 1:05pm On Jun 30, 2023
He should separate first to see if things will improve ...but truth be told the wife may be the target of the enemy. They might have decided to block the man's business so as to afflict the woman . Once the man can no longer take good care of her, she would be forced to leave and return back to her father's house. I have seen a situation before where a man lost his goods on the sea to shipwreck .His business collapsed until the wife confessed that the powers in her father's house brought down her husband to make the woman suffer and divorce her husband..things are happening in the world

3 Likes

Re: He Wants To Quit From His Marriage Because Of These Reasons... by chatinent: 1:08pm On Jun 30, 2023
You are having problems. Wetin concern your marriage? You think very shallow o

1 Like

Re: He Wants To Quit From His Marriage Because Of These Reasons... by taju4free(m): 1:16pm On Jun 30, 2023
You are correct its a problem and i have seen the experience first hand when a closest friend told me about how things went bad after he married his wife who divorced from. You have to be prayerful and know your partner well.
kroger:

Life is deeper than you think, life is very spiritual and if u feign ignorance then u are in for a bumpy ride.

I once met a fair beautiful girl at nysc camp years ago we became very super close but she told me point Blank that she could not date me because she has a spiritual husband, she has dated diffrent men but the spiritual husband crippled their Job and business they had to flee. Years later we re connected she has three kids and I told her what about her spiritual husband she laughed and told me she went for deliverance for about a year until he left her. U might say it's all fairy tale but that's my experience.
Re: He Wants To Quit From His Marriage Because Of These Reasons... by Alertman24(m): 1:19pm On Jun 30, 2023
Come to the Lord's Chosen Deliverance service on Thursdays in the morning and you will never regret it, don't divorce your wife. You will recover all and both of you will have a happy marriage.
Re: He Wants To Quit From His Marriage Because Of These Reasons... by Chuksyno(m): 1:20pm On Jun 30, 2023
obinna58:
Make he blame anybody na responsibility kill am
You think say family na joke, the wife must have been fully dependent on him
And once you have a housewife or dependant wife with children, your chances of survival will be very slim. Nigeria is too hard for survival

2 Likes

Re: He Wants To Quit From His Marriage Because Of These Reasons... by Kemadealadire(f): 1:25pm On Jun 30, 2023
Women have suffered in this life, anything happens, always blame the women.

When he married, his expenses increased, then he had a child too, plus the economy and a lot of factors could have contributed to his decline.

5 Likes

Re: He Wants To Quit From His Marriage Because Of These Reasons... by frog12: 1:26pm On Jun 30, 2023
is the woman headstrong ?
Re: He Wants To Quit From His Marriage Because Of These Reasons... by achimendy(m): 1:33pm On Jun 30, 2023
Deepspirituals:

What is your Advise?

Dont just conclude your wife is the cause, go for spiritual investigation and check properly b4 concluding. Look for a bible believing-church or man of God, that is spiritually sound and seek for their help.

What is wrong with you is not ordinary.
Re: He Wants To Quit From His Marriage Because Of These Reasons... by achimendy(m): 1:34pm On Jun 30, 2023
saintruky:

What has hairy legs got to do with happenings around hee husband?

Hahahahahahahaha
Re: He Wants To Quit From His Marriage Because Of These Reasons... by Honeydenz(f): 1:38pm On Jun 30, 2023
seetomorrow:

Listen to me Oga, though there is more in spiritual than physical but in a situation like we should put a lot things into consideration.
First of all, before he got married was he buying pampers and milk for the baby? How many people was he feeding then?
Secondly, have the celebrated their wedding, did he pray over those wedding present before he starts using them?
Then lastly, in stead of calling off his marriage he should move and seek for spiritual solutions either ways depending the one he prefers. And most importantly he try and remove his mind about his wife or else the devil will capitalize on it.

Thank you for this wonderful piece, dont mind the man, there's absolutely nothing spiritual about the OP situation, my elder brother is going thru the same delimma with his liability wife, worse is with two kids. For OP, he probably married a housewife. Feeding a housewife and a baby plus yourself alone is enough to have a negative impact on your business, when you men are told to date and Marry working class lady who can assist financially, they call them feminist. These are hard times, a man can barely do it alone. Enjoy your new poverty status, it's just starting, just wait till your kids get to two or three, only then You will know how far!Like I said, There's nothing spiritual about your situation

1 Like

Re: He Wants To Quit From His Marriage Because Of These Reasons... by Pootle: 1:42pm On Jun 30, 2023
CondenseMilk:

does she have hairy legs?

funny i dey fear to laff
Re: He Wants To Quit From His Marriage Because Of These Reasons... by Curvinus(m): 1:44pm On Jun 30, 2023
Deepspirituals:
Make a Deep Spiritual Investigations about that lady OR man you just met before the Veil of love Covers your Right sense of reasoning.

Be Wise.

I remain Spiritualist Ade.

Take your shady scam away from here and stop looking for gullible people to engage in any fake spiritual psychobable. Go and work and earn a living like most people do. Money making is hard and you have to work very hard to earn money.

1 Like

Re: He Wants To Quit From His Marriage Because Of These Reasons... by obinna58(m): 1:52pm On Jun 30, 2023
Chuksyno:
And once you have a housewife or dependant wife with children, your chances of survival will be very slim. Nigeria is too hard for survival
You no lie my brother, many men died in this situation including my young uncle and wife now is flexing from one location to another

2 Likes

Re: He Wants To Quit From His Marriage Because Of These Reasons... by finallybusy: 2:08pm On Jun 30, 2023
Abeg, the article reeks of ignorance.
Re: He Wants To Quit From His Marriage Because Of These Reasons... by wunmi590(m): 2:13pm On Jun 30, 2023
diogo23:

Hmm, this is deep, very true
Re: He Wants To Quit From His Marriage Because Of These Reasons... by favour32(m): 2:25pm On Jun 30, 2023
Nor be everybody person dey near.
Some carry negative vibration.

E get person you start to roll with...your life go improve or deteriorate.
You can say na coincidence but we know wetin dey.
Check well who to marry as money nor be everything.

1 Like

Re: He Wants To Quit From His Marriage Because Of These Reasons... by Olawrites: 2:28pm On Jun 30, 2023
dkidd:
Spiritualist indeed. This one is looking for money to drink beer and peppersoup this evening grin

Don't mind his fake story. Until he tell us wetin dey do Nigeria spiritually I won't take him serious

1 Like

Re: He Wants To Quit From His Marriage Because Of These Reasons... by masterfactor(m): 2:30pm On Jun 30, 2023
This is why you need to do intensive investigation before you get married, Life is a mystery itself, if you wan do consultation. DM me
Re: He Wants To Quit From His Marriage Because Of These Reasons... by Rubbiish(m): 2:33pm On Jun 30, 2023
diogo23:
Probably responsibilities came up after marriage depleting his finances & dude is thinking it is spiritual problems. All my friends doing big men before marriage all started struggling immediately after marriage.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: He Wants To Quit From His Marriage Because Of These Reasons... by HomeTutorsPro: 2:35pm On Jun 30, 2023
See title!
Spiritualist Ade.
How do we write the short form now?
Spr. perhaps.

Ok.
Spr. Ade,
Why is Shettima's left blokkos bigger than the right one?
Re: He Wants To Quit From His Marriage Because Of These Reasons... by Geo4646: 2:50pm On Jun 30, 2023
Hmmm
Re: He Wants To Quit From His Marriage Because Of These Reasons... by Roger3D(m): 2:54pm On Jun 30, 2023
You dumb African Christians
Re: He Wants To Quit From His Marriage Because Of These Reasons... by emmnprince(m): 3:07pm On Jun 30, 2023
Deepspirituals:
Make a Deep Spiritual Investigations about that lady OR man you just met before the Veil of love Covers your Right sense of reasoning.

Be Wise.

I remain Spiritualist Ade.

What about people that did not make deep spiritual investigations about their spouse before they got married and their marriages are faring well?

What are the spiritual implications for making spiritual investigations of one's spouse before marriage, ehn?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Why I Shot My ‘Prostitute’ Girlfriend ― Jealous Boyfriend Confesses / How I Almost Slept With A Married Woman / Nigerian, Adeniyi Sonoiki Weds His Oyinbo Wife (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.