Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,709 members, 7,882,421 topics. Date: Sunday, 07 July 2024 at 03:21 AM

He Wants To Quit From His Marriage Because Of These Reasons... - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Wants To Quit From His Marriage Because Of These Reasons... (50747 Views)

I'm Scared Of Marriage Because Of The Married Women I Dated. / Man Gifts Car To Woman After She Rejected His Marriage Proposal (Photos, Video) / Man Beats Up His Fiancee As She Turns Down His Marriage Proposal In Public (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: He Wants To Quit From His Marriage Because Of These Reasons... by Deepspirituals: 1:13am On Jan 04
Whatsapp.

Re: He Wants To Quit From His Marriage Because Of These Reasons... by Deepspirituals: 7:12pm On Jan 07
I'm Spiritualist D'Light.

Whatsapp.

Re: He Wants To Quit From His Marriage Because Of These Reasons... by gnss(m): 5:57pm On Apr 17
God Would Help Us
Re: He Wants To Quit From His Marriage Because Of These Reasons... by Deepspirituals: 12:36am On Jun 08
Spiritualist D Light .

Whatsapp or Call

Re: He Wants To Quit From His Marriage Because Of These Reasons... by Deepspirituals: 2:43am On Jun 09
You need a Spiritual Problem, Solve the Spiritual Problem now.

Chat or call Now 0905... 406 ...9427
Re: He Wants To Quit From His Marriage Because Of These Reasons... by Deepspirituals: 3:06pm On Jul 03
Deepspirituals:
Be Wise

Many that said this advise is Bullshit live today to regret it.

The Advise is that ..Make Sure you Investigate / Make Findings about that Lady ,That Man before you Go ahead to Marry Him or her

I tell you all you know about him or her are Just Physical not Spiritual...

If you fail to check the Spiritual,You will be Doing Yourself a lots of Harm.

Avoid Divorce,Avoid wasting of Wedding Money only to loose him or her later to another man or woman .

Prevents Divorce..

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Ladies, 5 Habits You Must Stop If You're Ready To Settle Down For Marriage / How To Detect If Your Boyfriend Is A Good Guy. / Pictures Of The South African Lady That Bashed Nigerian Guys

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.