Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,336 members, 7,888,074 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 06:44 PM

President Tinubu's 120 Car Convoy In Lagos For Sallah Raises Eyebrow (VIDEO) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Tinubu's 120 Car Convoy In Lagos For Sallah Raises Eyebrow (VIDEO) (75913 Views)

"We Are Hungry O" - Traders Scream At Tinubu's 30-car Convoy (VIDEO) / Peter Obi Reacts To President Tinubu 124-Car Convoy (Video) / Deji Adeyanju Criticises Tinubu For Riding In 120 Car Convoy, Supporters React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Tinubu's 120 Car Convoy In Lagos For Sallah Raises Eyebrow (VIDEO) by Minjim: 2:39am On Jun 28, 2023
And they're all running on 500/ litre fuel.

3 Likes

Re: President Tinubu's 120 Car Convoy In Lagos For Sallah Raises Eyebrow (VIDEO) by Nobody: 2:44am On Jun 28, 2023
Minjim:
And they're all running on 500/ litre fuel.

They dont buy fuel.We take care of them.

2 Likes

Re: President Tinubu's 120 Car Convoy In Lagos For Sallah Raises Eyebrow (VIDEO) by Brushstrokes20: 2:44am On Jun 28, 2023
Yet, they claimed the shithole is broke and the people should tighten their belt ..
The shithole is a bad joke!... 2nd bass jareh cool

1 Like

Re: President Tinubu's 120 Car Convoy In Lagos For Sallah Raises Eyebrow (VIDEO) by AndSunGorilla: 2:45am On Jun 28, 2023
Busy76:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7kcXRnqi9oY

President Tinubu's 120 Car Convoy In Lagos For Sallah Raises Eyebrow (VIDEO)

The Nigerian President, Bola Tinubu, who just came into the county from London, has returned to his home, Lagos State to celebrate the EIDIL ADHA.

The President’s convoy that was seen heading to his home in Boudillon, Ikoyi Lagos was said to be numbering over 100 vehicles of SUVs and Luxurious buses. The car convoy has already raised eyebrows and got people talking
Isn't this insanity!!!! Na like so dem do for France? Na wa o.

3 Likes

Re: President Tinubu's 120 Car Convoy In Lagos For Sallah Raises Eyebrow (VIDEO) by Hanndye: 2:47am On Jun 28, 2023
At least dis one no tell una say na cattle hin dey rear.

1 Like

Re: President Tinubu's 120 Car Convoy In Lagos For Sallah Raises Eyebrow (VIDEO) by MS247: 2:49am On Jun 28, 2023
Ikoyi is the new mecca for politician hustling for appointment

All of them following Tinubu about

2 Likes

Re: President Tinubu's 120 Car Convoy In Lagos For Sallah Raises Eyebrow (VIDEO) by LegendHero(m): 2:50am On Jun 28, 2023
themanderon:
These are the people telling us Nigeria is broke. Just imagine the gullible people hailing their oppressors. I am afraid Nigeria is a lost cause.

If it was Peter Obi, he will carry Uber and all his friend visiting would trek from the airport to his house.

Peter Obi is so humble and prudent, he only wear one shoe for 20 years.

10 Likes

Re: President Tinubu's 120 Car Convoy In Lagos For Sallah Raises Eyebrow (VIDEO) by LegendHero(m): 2:53am On Jun 28, 2023
Brushstrokes20:
Yet, they claimed the shithole is broke and the people should tighten their belt ..
The shithole is a bad joke!... 2nd bass jareh cool

Funniest thing is that Obidient tax is also part of the money Jagaban is using to cruise.

I can spend my last penny on Tinubu but I can see how hurtful it is for Obidient to keep financing a president they said they don’t want.

If I am an Obidient, I for jump inside Awkusu water coz of this shame.

3 Likes

Re: President Tinubu's 120 Car Convoy In Lagos For Sallah Raises Eyebrow (VIDEO) by Raskimonojendor: 3:05am On Jun 28, 2023
Resurrection212:
I believe those convoys will include governor and deputy governor also speaker and some APC chieftains.
100%. That's not the president alone.

2 Likes

Re: President Tinubu's 120 Car Convoy In Lagos For Sallah Raises Eyebrow (VIDEO) by Acidosis(m): 3:11am On Jun 28, 2023
Resurrection212:
At least he didn't caused single traffic I drove in this area coming to mainland today...Not like Jonathan wife that will be causing traffic everywhere.

It didn't occur to you that some people may have abandoned their cars due to high cost of fuel?

1 Like

Re: President Tinubu's 120 Car Convoy In Lagos For Sallah Raises Eyebrow (VIDEO) by ycat: 3:11am On Jun 28, 2023
This is a tier 1 gaslighting level going on here.
The evil OP repeated the video, that's why the camera angle changed and one could see that the cars were a repeat.

Also, Tinubu loyalists vehicles made half of the convoy to shield him.

2 Likes

Re: President Tinubu's 120 Car Convoy In Lagos For Sallah Raises Eyebrow (VIDEO) by Juju70(m): 3:20am On Jun 28, 2023
Nice hope say dem don pay dia motor tax
Re: President Tinubu's 120 Car Convoy In Lagos For Sallah Raises Eyebrow (VIDEO) by Brushstrokes20: 3:23am On Jun 28, 2023
LegendHero:

Funniest thing is that Obidient tax is also part of the money Jagaban is using to cruise.

I can spend my last penny on Tinubu but I can see how hurtful it is for Obidient to keep financing a president they said they don’t want.

If I am an Obidient, I for jump inside Awkusu water coz of this shame.
I loathe being quoted by YABA LEFT PATIENT! Scavengers are damn too myopic to see beyond their stomach! 🤣😜😂 grin
I'm beyond your damn league cool
I'm pro Nig, not pro poliTHIEFcians.... undecided
I rep West Side and not some self serving criminals!
and FYI! Nigerian politicians are SAME SELF SERVING THIEVES!
I criticised obj, geJ, and buhari et.al... I must criticise the incumbent irrespective of political leaning or tribe!
#ENOUGH OF NONSENSE
# humanity OVER ethnicity
# sanity over stupidity

2 Likes

Re: President Tinubu's 120 Car Convoy In Lagos For Sallah Raises Eyebrow (VIDEO) by okewumi: 3:27am On Jun 28, 2023
U will just kill yourself with high BP. We all saw the video of his entourage b4 he became president.
I used to pass burdillion whenever l was coming from office in early 2010. You will see the place full of visitors and cars. Jagaban no be mate of most people oo

7 Likes

Re: President Tinubu's 120 Car Convoy In Lagos For Sallah Raises Eyebrow (VIDEO) by seeme2(f): 3:31am On Jun 28, 2023
This presidency go loud gan. Obidients make una no vex abeg. You know he is a City Boy. City Boy no fit dey behave like Village boi na. Leave him alone to do the work we sent him.

7 Likes

Re: President Tinubu's 120 Car Convoy In Lagos For Sallah Raises Eyebrow (VIDEO) by CaptainFM1: 3:38am On Jun 28, 2023
Resurrection212:
I believe those convoys will include governor and deputy governor also speaker and some APC chieftains.

One or two buses can take all of them.

1 Like

Re: President Tinubu's 120 Car Convoy In Lagos For Sallah Raises Eyebrow (VIDEO) by viodemus: 3:57am On Jun 28, 2023
Un-wise Bola, has told us and the world where that subsidy money and the future one, is and will be going. He has lost touch with the people. Too egoistic for himself. Too many people vultures around him, for their personal pockets; and stealibu is just basking in it. Tin-tin- ni Brain Unit aka insanely erratic, is a greedy advanced fraudulent criminal, that wants to be forming Obioma and doing give them money, but the whole time, he is taking 60 to 70% of the money. I can easily deduce that he has greedily pocketed 60 to 70% of Nigeria's money as his personal wealth. Nigeria is in a one chance situation, with a power drunk driver on a long journey.

And now, he has gotten too deep in group criminality, if the fraudulent criminal tries to pull away, those collectmorial groups around him, will try to blackmail him and putin him. They know of his numerous criminal dealings. 15% for surrounding collectmorials and 15% for doing busy body for Nigeria.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Tinubu's 120 Car Convoy In Lagos For Sallah Raises Eyebrow (VIDEO) by Mandate2023: 4:01am On Jun 28, 2023
SLOVFO:
Are well wishers and those without security clearance allowed to join the president's convoy? I don't want to believe that all those cars belong to the president's office. Like some said, the convoy most likely comprises of the convoys of the host governor and some other regional politicians.

Dis is tinubu.....even d securities no fit chase ppl around him, baba like crowd

2 Likes

Re: President Tinubu's 120 Car Convoy In Lagos For Sallah Raises Eyebrow (VIDEO) by dalass(f): 4:09am On Jun 28, 2023
yarimo:
raised eyebrows and got illiterates Obidients talking. Go and look for meaningful thing to do with your life

That's the only meaningful thing he's got going, permanent hate.
Re: President Tinubu's 120 Car Convoy In Lagos For Sallah Raises Eyebrow (VIDEO) by pargelenis(m): 4:26am On Jun 28, 2023
See the clowns hailing him

1 Like

Re: President Tinubu's 120 Car Convoy In Lagos For Sallah Raises Eyebrow (VIDEO) by Cassandraloius: 4:34am On Jun 28, 2023
Man of substance. grin

1 Like

Re: President Tinubu's 120 Car Convoy In Lagos For Sallah Raises Eyebrow (VIDEO) by saysoo: 4:38am On Jun 28, 2023
Busy76:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7kcXRnqi9oY

President Tinubu's 120 Car Convoy In Lagos For Sallah Raises Eyebrow (VIDEO)

The Nigerian President, Bola Tinubu, who just came into the county from London, has returned to his home, Lagos State to celebrate the EIDIL ADHA.

The President’s convoy that was seen heading to his home in Boudillon, Ikoyi Lagos was said to be numbering over 100 vehicles of SUVs and Luxurious buses. The car convoy has already raised eyebrows and got people talking
Are his convoys also using CNG or LPG? If not ,what was he doing in the Paris Summit?
Re: President Tinubu's 120 Car Convoy In Lagos For Sallah Raises Eyebrow (VIDEO) by SangoOlukosoOba(m): 4:44am On Jun 28, 2023
Resurrection212:

You are smart!

People just believe anything!

Most of them are loyalists
Re: President Tinubu's 120 Car Convoy In Lagos For Sallah Raises Eyebrow (VIDEO) by Unrated900(m): 4:51am On Jun 28, 2023
PlayerMeji:
So thats why Obi should be made president??

Lol

Nor be obi

Na pit bull

2 Likes

Re: President Tinubu's 120 Car Convoy In Lagos For Sallah Raises Eyebrow (VIDEO) by Unrated900(m): 4:56am On Jun 28, 2023
Lol tinubu

Jagaban of the universe

Who dey momo.

1 Like

Re: President Tinubu's 120 Car Convoy In Lagos For Sallah Raises Eyebrow (VIDEO) by matm: 4:56am On Jun 28, 2023
Amidst heavy Nigeria's debts incurred by Buhari and 30k minimum wage still being given to workers irrespective of hike in fuel/transportation prices?
Re: President Tinubu's 120 Car Convoy In Lagos For Sallah Raises Eyebrow (VIDEO) by Unrated900(m): 4:57am On Jun 28, 2023
Yorubas with effizzy

Even while tinubu was a governor then

He was w convoyed man,

Now he is the president

Una don fear convoyed

Lagos no be una mate ooooooo

Jagaban for life

2 Likes

Re: President Tinubu's 120 Car Convoy In Lagos For Sallah Raises Eyebrow (VIDEO) by Cutiekatty: 5:00am On Jun 28, 2023
Henryfortune:
Who counted the cars... I just wonder if you are that jobless....
The time Ghana president did the same all of Una for Nairaland open mouth like person wey dey chop hot beans, e reach tunbumbum body now Una dey make excuses for am. 3 things I pray make e nor kill Una for this country
1- hypocrisy
2-bigotry
3-tribalism

1 Like

Re: President Tinubu's 120 Car Convoy In Lagos For Sallah Raises Eyebrow (VIDEO) by Unrated900(m): 5:00am On Jun 28, 2023
yarimo:
raised eyebrows and got illiterates Obidients talking. Go and look for meaningful thing to do with your life

They are jobless
People that cant go to their region for Xmas
For fear of unknown gun men and esn
Dey play just dey play

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Final Results Of 2023 Governorship Elections So Far Across States / Jennifer Ukambong Samuel, The Boko Haram Kidnapped Victim (More Photos) / Senator Dino Melaye Speaks From His Hideout. Nigerians React (Video, Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.