Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,361 members, 7,888,149 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 08:29 PM

President Tinubu's 120 Car Convoy In Lagos For Sallah Raises Eyebrow (VIDEO) - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Tinubu's 120 Car Convoy In Lagos For Sallah Raises Eyebrow (VIDEO) (75915 Views)

"We Are Hungry O" - Traders Scream At Tinubu's 30-car Convoy (VIDEO) / Peter Obi Reacts To President Tinubu 124-Car Convoy (Video) / Deji Adeyanju Criticises Tinubu For Riding In 120 Car Convoy, Supporters React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Tinubu's 120 Car Convoy In Lagos For Sallah Raises Eyebrow (VIDEO) by Bullionaire: 7:56am On Jun 28, 2023
Resurrection212:
At least he didn't caused single traffic I drove in this area coming to mainland today...Not like Jonathan wife that will be causing traffic everywhere.

.a silly idiot just opened his mouth.
Re: President Tinubu's 120 Car Convoy In Lagos For Sallah Raises Eyebrow (VIDEO) by shimolv: 7:57am On Jun 28, 2023
Re: President Tinubu's 120 Car Convoy In Lagos For Sallah Raises Eyebrow (VIDEO) by Lannister360: 7:57am On Jun 28, 2023
Ademola47:
I'm not sure the convoy is for only him. The convoy of the top officials that went to welcome him was probably added.

Even POTUS alone doesn't use 120-car convoy.

Even if Tinubu fvck your wife and rape your mother you'll still defend him because he is Yoruba.
BELIEVE IT OR NOT YOU ARE A SLAVE

1 Like

Re: President Tinubu's 120 Car Convoy In Lagos For Sallah Raises Eyebrow (VIDEO) by bayumyguy: 7:57am On Jun 28, 2023
Some Obidient will just come here to write non sense,some many people came to receive Asiwaju at airport,governor was there,deputy,chiefs of staff, also most of the army chiefs,Apc chieftain so what is you guys problem then.whether you like it or not Asiwaju is spending 8years by God’s grace Awon Oniranu

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Tinubu's 120 Car Convoy In Lagos For Sallah Raises Eyebrow (VIDEO) by Snakedoctor1: 7:59am On Jun 28, 2023
Please which country is this?
Busy76:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7kcXRnqi9oY

President Tinubu's 120 Car Convoy In Lagos For Sallah Raises Eyebrow (VIDEO)

The Nigerian President, Bola Tinubu, who just came into the county from London, has returned to his home, Lagos State to celebrate the EIDIL ADHA.

The President’s convoy that was seen heading to his home in Boudillon, Ikoyi Lagos was said to be numbering over 100 vehicles of SUVs and Luxurious buses. The car convoy has already raised eyebrows and got people talking
Re: President Tinubu's 120 Car Convoy In Lagos For Sallah Raises Eyebrow (VIDEO) by ogundeleai(m): 8:02am On Jun 28, 2023
No cause for alarm...
Olohun lode..
Eni ifa kotosi loun pe ni aramu..
Just maintain 👇

Re: President Tinubu's 120 Car Convoy In Lagos For Sallah Raises Eyebrow (VIDEO) by opius: 8:03am On Jun 28, 2023
Revolution2022:
How many are his convoy?

I don't know the exact number, but I'm very sure they're not up to 120
Re: President Tinubu's 120 Car Convoy In Lagos For Sallah Raises Eyebrow (VIDEO) by chief2006(m): 8:03am On Jun 28, 2023
abobote:
Wasteful mandate stealer.

He shouldn't turn Nigeria to a business center like Lagos

Obi's convoy will far more than that if he were to be President and lands in Anambra. Governor's and their deputies from south east and beyond will all gather to welcome him to Anambra, commissioner's, royal father's and even councillor's. Do you expect them to all Trek there or leave their security details behind. You are a joker.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Tinubu's 120 Car Convoy In Lagos For Sallah Raises Eyebrow (VIDEO) by Jayhome24: 8:06am On Jun 28, 2023
Lannister360:

Even if Tinubu fvck your wife and rape your mother you'll still defend him because he is Yoruba.
BELIEVE IT OR NOT YOU ARE A SLAVE

You are extremely rude and very disgusting. Must you refer to his mother?

Can't you obidient do without insulting? Why do most of you behaved like people with brain problem.

Ok Tinubu has 200 cars convoy oya do your worst or kill yourself. Ewu Gambia anukpama.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Tinubu's 120 Car Convoy In Lagos For Sallah Raises Eyebrow (VIDEO) by abbasajao(m): 8:08am On Jun 28, 2023
So wetin con happen?
Re: President Tinubu's 120 Car Convoy In Lagos For Sallah Raises Eyebrow (VIDEO) by omoyeni37: 8:08am On Jun 28, 2023
Jayhome24:

You are extremely rude and very disgusting. Must you refer to his mother?

Can't you obidient do without insulting? Why do most of you behaved like people with brain problem.

Ok Tinubu has 200 cars convoy oya do your worst or kill yourself. Ewu Gambia anukpama.
Most of them are indomie kids, very uncouth.
Re: President Tinubu's 120 Car Convoy In Lagos For Sallah Raises Eyebrow (VIDEO) by Tadeus(m): 8:09am On Jun 28, 2023
Resurrection212:
At least he didn't caused single traffic I drove in this area coming to mainland today...Not like Jonathan wife that will be causing traffic everywhere.

You must be die hard fan of BAT. I was trying to link 3rd millan bridge from oyingbo Honda spare part market yesterday, oh boy, we dey stand still for like about 15mins waiting for baba to pass. People were frustrated and at the same time mad. Why should baba increase fuel and made me waste my fuel because he want to pass?😂😂

Nigeria will be great again, let's be positive
Re: President Tinubu's 120 Car Convoy In Lagos For Sallah Raises Eyebrow (VIDEO) by edoncast: 8:10am On Jun 28, 2023
Enemyofpeace:
One of the reasons he wanted to be the president. Mtcheeeeeeew

I pity those who did not go to school
Some of them don't even know that
afternoon sleep is called sylvester

It is siesta olori pelebe Ipobite
Re: President Tinubu's 120 Car Convoy In Lagos For Sallah Raises Eyebrow (VIDEO) by Rumundele(m): 8:10am On Jun 28, 2023
Those vehicles uses water not PMS
Re: President Tinubu's 120 Car Convoy In Lagos For Sallah Raises Eyebrow (VIDEO) by Menclothing: 8:10am On Jun 28, 2023
Joblessness no
Powerful car on the convoy the president car is just 4 others are other politicians
Re: President Tinubu's 120 Car Convoy In Lagos For Sallah Raises Eyebrow (VIDEO) by Tareq1105: 8:15am On Jun 28, 2023
Busy76:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7kcXRnqi9oY

President Tinubu's 120 Car Convoy In Lagos For Sallah Raises Eyebrow (VIDEO)

The Nigerian President, Bola Tinubu, who just came into the county from London, has returned to his home, Lagos State to celebrate the EIDIL ADHA.

The President’s convoy that was seen heading to his home in Boudillon, Ikoyi Lagos was said to be numbering over 100 vehicles of SUVs and Luxurious buses. The car convoy has already raised eyebrows and got people talking

There's no need for eyebrows. The vehicles were not from Abuja. They were organized by Lagos State government plus vehicles of commissioners and dignitaries that want to see the president but had to join the convoys to gain advantage.
Re: President Tinubu's 120 Car Convoy In Lagos For Sallah Raises Eyebrow (VIDEO) by NeloNelo: 8:16am On Jun 28, 2023
Tareq1105:

There's no need for eyebrows. The vehicles were not from Abuja. They were organized by Lagos State government plus vehicles of commissioners and dignitaries that want to see the president but had to join the convoys to gain advantage.

Sallah: Tinubu asks Nigerians to be compassionate toward one another upon his return

https://thegisthouse.com/sallah-tinubu-asks-nigerians-to-be-compassionate-toward-one-another-upon-his-return/
Re: President Tinubu's 120 Car Convoy In Lagos For Sallah Raises Eyebrow (VIDEO) by Nobody: 8:25am On Jun 28, 2023
Jayhome24:

Yes, because it uis only the ooccultic Obidient that hate everything humanity. Nothing In life pleases them because olumba(the obi Lord and saviour) had used cotton wool with red oil to blocked their ears and brain to be at odd with anything humanity and exchanged their heart with bitterness, Lamentation, hatred and frustration.

Obi only campaigned, people voted, It was stolen from him. Then The yoruba tribe started to force the Ibos to go to court, they did, The next thing the same yoruba tribe started to scream they leave their Lands.
We know everything happening from here , there is no such thing as occult in what Peter Obi did.

I learnt Igbos voted Obasanjo , and other people too. So whats your problem with Obi and saying they have something to do with the occult?
Re: President Tinubu's 120 Car Convoy In Lagos For Sallah Raises Eyebrow (VIDEO) by CodeTemplar: 8:25am On Jun 28, 2023
Resurrection212:
that's down to fuel price hike and not his convoy being disciplined.
Re: President Tinubu's 120 Car Convoy In Lagos For Sallah Raises Eyebrow (VIDEO) by Arome14(m): 8:28am On Jun 28, 2023
Stop your political defamation, VIPs, supporters and government officials of lagos state at hand to receive him at the airport. All joined in the long long convoy to ikoyi.
This is not the type of story headline we want to read.
Re: President Tinubu's 120 Car Convoy In Lagos For Sallah Raises Eyebrow (VIDEO) by sukar886: 8:29am On Jun 28, 2023
Waste of resources , I pity this country
Re: President Tinubu's 120 Car Convoy In Lagos For Sallah Raises Eyebrow (VIDEO) by juman(m): 8:30am On Jun 28, 2023
If I dey in Lagos I would do all it takes and join the convey. Many of them are private individuals.

That was unforgettable moment.
You join jagaban when going to eid.
That is big.
Re: President Tinubu's 120 Car Convoy In Lagos For Sallah Raises Eyebrow (VIDEO) by juman(m): 8:36am On Jun 28, 2023
You don't know how much happiness in their systems.

I remember when tunde idiagbon came for ileya celebration when he was vice head of state , on the prayer field there were uncountable number of soldiers every where in the bush, on the road everywhere.

I still always happy remember it.

Power is sweet.
Re: President Tinubu's 120 Car Convoy In Lagos For Sallah Raises Eyebrow (VIDEO) by Deemas(m): 8:38am On Jun 28, 2023
PlayerMeji:
So thats why Obi should be made president??

Have u eaten this morning?
Re: President Tinubu's 120 Car Convoy In Lagos For Sallah Raises Eyebrow (VIDEO) by juman(m): 8:39am On Jun 28, 2023
Yoruba is in control.
Re: President Tinubu's 120 Car Convoy In Lagos For Sallah Raises Eyebrow (VIDEO) by ttoyetade: 8:39am On Jun 28, 2023
Researcher720:
Why will this be something of doubt what are we doubting for that's his business, if good comes for me that fine

Contact me for your academic assignment thesis,power point presentation, proposal, article, available for any field of writing using Turnitin provide quality works just WhatsApp me below
This cannot be work. Why are you helping to write thesis. Let the person studying for his degree write his own project and thesis. You are only help them to cheat. It doesn't used to be like this. You are part of the corruption of the society
Re: President Tinubu's 120 Car Convoy In Lagos For Sallah Raises Eyebrow (VIDEO) by Jayhome24: 8:46am On Jun 28, 2023
Ruskov:

Obi only campaigned, people voted, It was stolen from him. Then The yoruba tribe started to force the Ibos to go to court, they did, The next thing the same yoruba tribe started to scream they leave their Lands.
We know everything happening from here , there is no such thing as occult in what Peter Obi did.

I learnt Igbos voted Obasanjo , and other people too. So whats your problem with Obi and saying they have something to do with the occult?

Obi never win. I put it to you to list how many state he won in SW? Even Lagos he won it was just 10k (fraud) difference and only Ekiti brutally cancelled the 10k.

In the North pls show me 2 states where obi beat Tinubu with 100k votes pls?

So obi winning Anambra, Ebonyi, Imo which are all fraud results now make him the winner ba? Oh he claimed he won 25% Abuja shit now made him a winner ba? Oga pls go use your sense biko....
Re: President Tinubu's 120 Car Convoy In Lagos For Sallah Raises Eyebrow (VIDEO) by Nobody: 8:49am On Jun 28, 2023
Jayhome24:

Obi never win. I put it to you to list how many state he won in SW? Even Lagos he won it was just 10k (fraud) difference and only Ekiti brutally cancelled the 10k.

In the North pls show me 2 states where obi beat Tinubu with 100k votes pls?

So obi winning Anambra, Ebonyi, Imo which are all fraud results now make him the winner ba? Oh he claimed he won 25% Abuja shit now made him a winner ba? Oga pls go use your sense biko....

I doubt it.
You gotta be real when you talk about things like these.

You want to talk, you can talk without insulting people. grin You want me to believe a thing when u insulting me?
Re: President Tinubu's 120 Car Convoy In Lagos For Sallah Raises Eyebrow (VIDEO) by meum: 9:08am On Jun 28, 2023
pendragonbladgo:

Why are you poor
The one that made the statement first is he poor? You just want to troll abi?😁
Re: President Tinubu's 120 Car Convoy In Lagos For Sallah Raises Eyebrow (VIDEO) by Jsucre(m): 9:11am On Jun 28, 2023
City boy is around. Dem dem hid biko
Re: President Tinubu's 120 Car Convoy In Lagos For Sallah Raises Eyebrow (VIDEO) by tnerro1(m): 9:11am On Jun 28, 2023
Ok ooooo

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Final Results Of 2023 Governorship Elections So Far Across States / Jennifer Ukambong Samuel, The Boko Haram Kidnapped Victim (More Photos) / Senator Dino Melaye Speaks From His Hideout. Nigerians React (Video, Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.