Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,102 members, 7,909,999 topics. Date: Saturday, 03 August 2024 at 05:02 PM

My Take On The Greek Gift Offered To Ohaneze By Britain - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Take On The Greek Gift Offered To Ohaneze By Britain (400 Views)

Obaseki's N70,000 Minimum Wage's Greek Gift - Okpebholo / Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Northern Govs Greek gift to Tinubu - Babachir Lawal / Orji Kalu Finally Reacts To Ohaneze Atiku Endorsement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Take On The Greek Gift Offered To Ohaneze By Britain by EmmaJnr1: 5:02am On Jun 30, 2023
My Take On the Greek Gift Offered To Ohaneze

They know that an average black man will rather think of himself instead of his people. The reason Britain will always throw in carrots is so that some will pick it and stand against the aspirations of their people.

Britain did not go directly to South East Governors. They went to Ohaneze. Suddenly they want to partner with Ohaneze to develop Igbo land. Suddenly Britain want Igbo land developed.

This is an opportunity for some people in Ohaneze to make money. Britain knows that an average black man thinks of what will go into his pocket. This is the type of mentality IPOB want to kill. That's the reason IPOB members have used their money, time, and intellect to pursue the restoration of Biafra. This is why IPOB members are in prison and many paid the ultimate prize. This is the reason Mazi Nnamdi Kanu is in the DSS dungeon and refused to back down. Britain knows that the type of spirit and mindset IPOB is creating will end British manipulation against our people. That's why they are bent on trying to destroy IPOB. This was why they helped Nigeria to commit a crime of extraordinary rendition against Mazi Nnamdi Kanu. This is why the Nigerian government has held MNK for more than 2 years with Britain doing nothing. Even when MNK is their citizen.

Don't forget that Britain used the infiltrators vs the governors and failed. Now they have turned to Ohaneze. The truth is that I don't see Ohaneze as anything. I see them as a gathering of retired corrupt politicians who has zero interest in our people at heart. Biafrans must stand against the new-found British love for Biafrans. If Britain truly wants the good of Ndi Igbo, they should release Mazi Nnamdi Kanu.

Britain must understand that we have all it takes to develop our land. We don't need a British government partnering with Ohaneze before we can develop Igbo land. Nigeria has been the stumbling block behind the underdevelopment of Igbo land. And Nigeria is a British creation. With wicked policies, they have kept Ndi Igbo down.

All ndi Igbo needs to create a super nation is to leave Nigeria and form the Republic Of Biafra. Britain knew this reason they are against Biafra, IPOB and Mazi Nnamdi Kanu. Let Britain understand that IPOB has come to eradicate the selfishness of the blåckman and help them embrace patriotism. They should know that as it stands in Igbo land we only listen to IPOB and not Ohaneze. We have requested a referendum. Same thing Scotland requested and got. No one killed them or extraordinarily renditioned Scottish leaders just to stop them. No one said a call for referendum is a call for war. They consented to the wish of the people.

Africa is indigenous to Africans
Biafra is our inheritance and no one can stop the restoration of Biafra.

We will stop at nothing until we restore Biafra.

Elochukwu Ohagi The Philosopher, 2023.

1 Like

Re: My Take On The Greek Gift Offered To Ohaneze By Britain by Sablexxxtoons: 7:07am On Jun 30, 2023
Lol
Re: My Take On The Greek Gift Offered To Ohaneze By Britain by Zandena(f): 7:14am On Jun 30, 2023
Rephrase the second sentence of your paragraph 3 appropriately to: "Britain knows that average Ibo people only think of what goes to their pocket"!
But what do you people from SE really want in Nigeria?
If not Biafra Republic today it is marginalisation tomorrow or Lagos is a no man's land.
Re: My Take On The Greek Gift Offered To Ohaneze By Britain by tungamaje: 7:30am On Jun 30, 2023
Zandena:
Rephrase the second sentence of your paragraph 3 appropriately to: "Britain knows that average Ibo people only think of what goes to their pocket"!
But what do you people from SE really want in Nigeria?
If not Biafra Republic today it is marginalisation tomorrow or Lagos is a no man's land.
Are you Igbo? His article is directed at his people and the British. Why poke your nose into what doesn't concern you? Or did he mention Hausa, Yoruba or any other tribe in his write up? It's not a must to comment on every thread. Just read and move on. Why una too dey panic over Igbo matters? Abi na so dem dey important?

1 Like

Re: My Take On The Greek Gift Offered To Ohaneze By Britain by Christistruth00: 8:08am On Jun 30, 2023
grin

(1) (Reply)

SUBSIDY: Kefas Declares Free Education / How The Nigeria Police Killed An Innocent Teenager / Obaseki, Ogie, Oyegun, Other Grace Alile, Wife’s Birthday, Book Launch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.