Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,227 members, 7,913,489 topics. Date: Wednesday, 07 August 2024 at 08:03 AM

Maynmann Teaches Buda - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Maynmann Teaches Buda (575 Views)

Who Is Christ, Buda, Mohamed, And Leader Olumba Olumba Obu / Jehovah Witness Teaches That God Stole The Body Of Jesus / Buda Atum Does A Frank317 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Maynmann Teaches Buda by Maynmann: 8:59am On Jul 02, 2023
22jumpstreet1:

Nobody said it was bad..
But just state the relevance to the discussion at hand, and make any connections if any..move. It forward. I want to learn too and add my own points too...

No knowledge is lost..
I should say the relevance of “meaning of words” in a discussion?
maybe I should start teaching from what “semantics” mean since “no knowledge is lost”.
What do you think we are even discussing about?

What are we saying if we don’t understand the “meaning of words” we are using?
Just like people think “angels” can fly and have white wings as they’ve been told, for me to teach anything on “angels” don’t we need to understand the real meaning of “angels” so we can cure the ignorance before we “move forward”?
Or do you want me teaching the same regurgitating stuff?

If you want to learn like bud, you are welcome.

No knowledge is found too, all you need is in “you”, “you” only need to discover it, no need to join an occult.

2 Likes

Re: Maynmann Teaches Buda by budaatum: 12:36pm On Jul 04, 2023
Maynmann:
The less you seek, the more you find.
Less is More.

Always ready to teach wink

I do wonder.
Re: Maynmann Teaches Buda by Maynmann: 12:37pm On Jul 04, 2023
Re: Maynmann Teaches Buda by budaatum: 7:29pm On Jul 04, 2023
For those following, be aware the class might have moved.

https://www.nairaland.com/7060475/cult-askers-knckers-seekers/6#124214436
Re: Maynmann Teaches Buda by Maynmann: 7:40pm On Jul 04, 2023
The teaching never stops!
All little buds must reach their actualization.
Re: Maynmann Teaches Buda by Freeze007(m): 2:40pm On Jul 08, 2023
Can you translate "Saso nno"
Re: Maynmann Teaches Buda by budaatum: 9:45am On Jul 10, 2023
22jumpstreet1:

Nobody said it was bad..
But just state the relevance to the discussion at hand, and make any connections if any..move. It forward. I want to learn too and add my own points too...

No knowledge is lost..

I think this school is rubbish and not worth paying school fees or even bothering to turn up at as the teacher is rather incompetent and incapable of imparting any knowledge and is more likely to turn many off learning from him than teach anything, which is a bit of a pity.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Online Morning Prayers Want To Useless My Wife / Abuzola Finally Apologizes,surrenders His Arms&embraces Amnesty / Ministers=working For God Or Devil?

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.