Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,219 members, 7,963,994 topics. Date: Wednesday, 02 October 2024 at 03:58 AM

Recommend Home Made Smoothies That Make One Gain Weight - Food (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Recommend Home Made Smoothies That Make One Gain Weight (38202 Views)

How I Cook Special Ogbono Soup That Make People Bite Their Fingers (pic & Video) / Easy Home-made Chocolate Chip Banana Bread / 10 Foods That Will Help You Gain Weight! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Recommend Home Made Smoothies That Make One Gain Weight by gidjah(m): 10:15am On Dec 25, 2023
phemmyfour:
malt + egg+ flour
pls go deeper here sir, I. An get thus locally here but the combinations I can't concour !

1 Like

Re: Recommend Home Made Smoothies That Make One Gain Weight by gidjah(m): 10:15am On Dec 25, 2023
phemmyfour:
malt + egg+ flour
pls go deeper here sir, I. An get thus locally here but the combinations I can't concour !how do you put the together?
Re: Recommend Home Made Smoothies That Make One Gain Weight by AlphaJazz: 3:15am On Jan 04
Rilwayne001:
Hi guys.

Please recommend weight gain smoothies that I can be making on weekends.

Nice thread.
Re: Recommend Home Made Smoothies That Make One Gain Weight by AlphaJazz: 3:18am On Jan 04
DPass:

Banana Peanut Butter Smoothie:

2 ripe bananas
2 tablespoons of peanut butter
1 cup of entire milk or almond milk
1 tablespoon of honey
1 scoop of protein powder (optional)
Chocolate Avocado Smoothie:

1 ripe avocado
2 tablespoons of cocoa powder
1 cup of entire milk or coconut milk
2 tablespoons of honey or maple syrup
1 scoop of chocolate protein powder (optional)
Berry Oatmeal Smoothie:

1 cup of combined berries (strawberries, blueberries, raspberries)
1/2 cup of rolled oats
1 cup of entire milk or Greek yogurt
1 tablespoon of almond butter or cashew butter
1 tablespoon of honey or agave syrup
Mango Coconut Smoothie:

1 ripe mango
1/2 cup of coconut milk
1/2 cup of simple Greek yogurt
1 tablespoon of chia seeds
1 tablespoon of shredded coconut
Nutty Banana Smoothie:

2 ripe bananas
1/four cup of almonds or walnuts
1 cup of entire milk or oat milk
1 tablespoon of honey or maple syrup
1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
Dayum! That's easypeazy smoothies.
Re: Recommend Home Made Smoothies That Make One Gain Weight by stalwart: 10:27am On Jan 10
Hi everyone,
I make stickers,labels and sacks& bags branding for your products at an affordable price.
Give your products befitting, attractive and professional look on the shelves.

Zero.eight.zero.five.seven.seven.eight.four.zero.six.eight is the WhatsApp number to reach me.
More sales this year

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

22 Persons Dead In Rivers After Drinking Local Gin, Eating Dog Meat / Crocodile Smiles To The Pot / Abia Corper Wraps Her Spoon With A Nylon Before Eating With It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.