Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,142 members, 7,907,128 topics. Date: Thursday, 01 August 2024 at 01:23 AM

How Is Ur Struggles As An Orphan In Nigeria - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Is Ur Struggles As An Orphan In Nigeria (1090 Views)

I'm Officially An Orphan / Please Help Me Am An Orphan I Need A Job To Cater For My Child And Siblings / 19-Year-Old Orphan Who Refused To Abort Pregnancy After She Was Gang Raped (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Is Ur Struggles As An Orphan In Nigeria by Nobody: 9:00pm On Jul 03, 2023
avidkeke:
how did u manage to do wedding as an orphan an still have kisds.i envy u sir .

Dat feeling dat no one to share ur deepest secret and also feel safe..
Sometimes I wish someone will come and adopt me and call me my son.
from his heart..not the the Nigerian way dat when a man calls u my son he definitely wants something from u

my parent died less than 5 years ago. I am still an orphan ke!
Re: How Is Ur Struggles As An Orphan In Nigeria by GodWrites: 7:08am On Jul 04, 2023
avidkeke:
atleast dey have someone they are hustling for dey can give there parents the money dey make and dats pure joy but ophans like me is like the world is tasteless
I don't even know wat am hustling for..the passion is just not there

Hustle for yourself. Hustle for a roof over your head. Hustle for food. Hustle for your unborn children. There is a lot to hustle for. Stop using that word orphan, you are not the only one to lose a parent. Stop this pity party at once and go hustle for your future. Cry from now till tomorrow, they will not resurrect from the grave. You are an adult. Take responsibility and stop seeking sympathy online. No one cares.
Re: How Is Ur Struggles As An Orphan In Nigeria by Kobojunkie: 7:31pm On Jul 06, 2023
ChybuzzDD:
■ Your stance is not in line with the character of God as painted in the Bible. According to the Bible, God is only meant to work with those who have Christ in them, who have been redeemed. It also tells us that the the prayers of a sinner is an abomination unto God, and that no one comes to him except through Christ. Again, it says that Christ is the way, the truth and the life. The same Bible tells us God does not change from generation to generation. So, if we are to go with these, how then does he turn around to 'help' sinners and atheists?? Are you now telling us he's a liar or that the Bible is lying about him?
You are off on an entirely different subject here from the one at hand. Scripture says God pours out His favor/kindness/mercy daily on even the wicked and the ungrateful meaning you don't first need to know Jesus Christ or pray to Him before you can receive God's mercy. God does this regularly with even unbelievers and atheists alike. This is what is in fact written right there in scripture. undecided
Re: How Is Ur Struggles As An Orphan In Nigeria by avidkeke: 8:38am On Mar 07
Hi people
Re: How Is Ur Struggles As An Orphan In Nigeria by PastorOlokonla: 7:03pm On Mar 07
ChybuzzDD:

Do you know the help you describe as "God's divine help" also comes to the atheists and non- believers? Sometimes, they even get a better 'divine help'.

And these people also receive "Angels in human form" who assist them from time to time.

So, now, how do you explain the fact that these other people who don't serve or believe in God also receive and enjoy these helps you think are from God?

I wish I could like your comment above 1000 times.

The country will get better when we all begin to think right and ask the right question.

You make a solid point. I have wondered likewise.
Re: How Is Ur Struggles As An Orphan In Nigeria by PastorOlokonla: 7:05pm On Mar 07
ChybuzzDD:

Your stance is not in line with the character of God as painted in the Bible.

According to the Bible, God is only meant to work with those who have Christ in them, who have been redeemed.
It also tells us that the the prayers of a sinner is an abomination unto God, and that no one comes to him except through Christ.
Again, it says that Christ is the way, the truth and the life.
The same Bible tells us God does not change from generation to generation.

So, if we are to go with these, how then does he turn around to 'help' sinners and atheists??
Are you now telling us he's a liar or that the Bible is lying about him?

Ride on! Good logic!
Re: How Is Ur Struggles As An Orphan In Nigeria by issyrel: 8:41am On Mar 20
I recently became an orphan too. My mum passed away weeks ago, and my dad died 4 years ago. I try to move on; although it is not an easy fit. No one can fill in their shoes more than they did. My advice? Work on yourself. Start having trusted connections, go out always, do productive tasks so as to distract your mind and emotions. Make new friends or meet new people (you can talk or chat with me). Remove toxic or unreliable people from your life; family or not. Like I said, it will never be easy, but in time, you shall recover fully.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Women Who Earns More Than Their Husband / Why Do Most Women Always Collect More Money Than They Need From Their Husbands? / Which Way To Go?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.