Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,008 members, 7,933,417 topics. Date: Wednesday, 28 August 2024 at 06:35 AM

Man Created The Concept "God" Inorder To Explain The Mystery Of Life. - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Man Created The Concept "God" Inorder To Explain The Mystery Of Life. (2504 Views)

Was Man Created With The Intention To Fall Into Sin From The Beginning? / Please I Need Trinitarians To Explain Hebrews 1:1-3 For Me / Adam Was The First White Man Created, NOT The First Man. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Created The Concept "God" Inorder To Explain The Mystery Of Life. by MindHacker9009(m): 5:33pm On Jul 08, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

@MessiahOfAfrica i think i'm done with sonmvayina and MindHacker9009 if any religion wants to prove they're worshipping the God of Abraham they should be the one taking the message everywhere and not followers of Jesus who is the Messiah that ordered his disciples to do so. Matthew 28:18-20

They've been CURSED {Luke 11:23} they've lost their land {Matthew 21:43} and Jerusalem they can't claim as their center of worship anymore! Matthew 23:37-38
I rest my case! wink

Mr follower of your invented Jesus Christ where do you think you are running to, come back here jor so that me and Sonmvayina can continue expose your invented Jesus Christ for you to see. The New Testament you are quoting from was invented by the Roman empire that invented your messiah.

I know you hate the Jews because Satan that is behind your invented messiah hates anyone God Blesses. The Jews are Blessed in Isreal in Europe, In America and everywhere in the world as they follow the Toral God has given them to make sure they always help their fellow Jews not to suffer.

Now show me a third world country following your invented messiah that is doing well like the Jews. Mind you 20% of the Nobel prize in Physics, Chemistry, Medicine etc are held by the Jews, They have contributed to all the technology that are making your life easy today even though you don't have access to one quarter of the technology God has given the Jews which they are enjoying today.  

You have also avoided my post below:
To start with your invented messiah decided to go and appear in Rome 300 yrs later to help a pagan Roman emperor Constantine win a Roman civil war that made your invented Jesus Christ the official religion and allowed them to take your invented Jesus Christ to the rest of the world as you can see in the photos. Is your invented Jesus Christ not wonderful?

Jesus Christ did not show his own Jewish people the sign of the cross in the sky with an instruction for Victory when Rome occupying Jerusalem, the Temple and Israel was wagging war against the Jews but allowed Rome to defeat the Jews and take all the Jews that were spared away as slaves, but about 300 years later your invented Jesus Christ decided to help a pagan Roman emperor fight and win his own civil war in Roman. Is your invented Jesus Christ not very wonderful.

These specific criteria are as follows for the Real Jewish Messiah:

1) He must be Jewish. (Deuteronomy. 17:15, Numbers 24:17)

2) He must be a member of the tribe of Judah (Genesis 49:10) and a direct male descendant of King David (I Chronicles 17:11, Psalms 89:29-38, Jeremiah 33:17, II Samuel 7:12-16) and King Solomon. (I Chronicles 22:10, II Chronicles 7:18)

3) He must gather the Jewish people from exile and return them to Israel. (Isaiah 27:12-13, Isaiah 11:12)

4) He must rebuild the Jewish Temple in Jerusalem. (Micah 4:1)

5) He must bring world peace. (Isaiah 2:4, Isaiah 11:6, Micah 4:3)

6) He must influence the entire world to acknowledge and serve one God Almighty. (Isaiah 11:9, Isaiah 40:5, Zephaniah 3:9)

This is why the Jews will not fall for your invented Jesus Christ and will only continue to wait for the True Messiah God Almighty have promised them.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0E_bRADucBI

MaxInDHouse:

Now there is a question i asked one former Jew practicing Judaism who is presently one of Jehovah's Witnesses:

Will the Messiah come when Israelites are lost and can't find their ways back to their homeland?

He answered "NO, but Jews everywhere still know their origin"

So i asked him again:

How many tribes are the children of Jacob (Israel) and how many are called "Jews"?

He said "there were twelve tribes of Israel but Jews were just three"

Then i asked him: "where are the remaining ten tribes of Israel since all the Israelites must be together when the Messiah comes?"

He returned back to Israel and convinced his own dad that Jesus of Nazareth was truly the promised Messiah if the tribes of Israel have scattered never to be assembled again.

Well it may interest you that that's exactly the CURSE Jesus laid on the Israelites for rejecting him as their promised Messiah! Luke 11:23 smiley

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Created The Concept "God" Inorder To Explain The Mystery Of Life. by orisa37: 10:50pm On Jul 08, 2023
AND WHY IS THAT TOO DIFFICULT FOR YOU TO UNDERSTAND?
Re: Man Created The Concept "God" Inorder To Explain The Mystery Of Life. by MaxInDHouse(m): 11:35pm On Jul 08, 2023
Editing my post can't save your face sonmvayina so you can use MindHacker9009 account if you want but the case of Jesus Christ of Nazareth no Jew in Jerusalem can say he never existed they can only say they don't believe he is the Messiah which means they have to wait for another Messiah who will lead them as in teach them how to forgo their pride and arrogance {Luke 17:10} accept people from other nations as God's children {Mark 12:31} and make them love the God of Abraham through the love they show to everyone including those that hate them! Matthew 5:43-48

Failure to do so Jesus of Nazareth remain the one and only bonafide Jew worthy of being called the Messiah! wink
Re: Man Created The Concept "God" Inorder To Explain The Mystery Of Life. by MindHacker9009(m): 1:47pm On Jul 09, 2023
MaxInDHouse:
Editing my post can't save your face sonmvayina so you can use MindHacker9009 account if you want but the case of Jesus Christ of Nazareth no Jew in Jerusalem can say he never existed they can only say they don't believe he is the Messiah which means they have to wait for another Messiah who will lead them as in teach them how to forgo their pride and arrogance {Luke 17:10} accept people from other nations as God's children {Mark 12:31} and make them love the God of Abraham through the love they show to everyone including those that hate them! Matthew 5:43-48

Failure to do so Jesus of Nazareth remain the one and only bonafide Jew worthy of being called the Messiah! wink

I had to edit your post because I'm not sonmvayina as you continue to claim, though we share the same views on your invented messiah.

The first mention of Jesus of Nazareth was in AD 93 - 94 by a Jewish historian who had switched sides to the Roman empire to save his own life after he lead the revolt in Galilee against the Romans but was quashed by the Roman empire, as he joined sides with the Romans they gave him an apartment in the kings yard in Rome and was used to help invent the Jesus story.
There were scribes keeping records thousands of years before you invented Jesus Christ was born and during the time of his FAKE ministry that ended in 33 AD but none of them wrote about your invented messiah. The only Jesus of Nazareth the Jew knows if the one Christians have told them.

I will put these to you again:
I know you hate the Jews because Satan that is behind your invented messiah hates anyone God Blesses. The Jews are Blessed in Israel in Europe, In America and everywhere in the world as they follow the Toral God has given them to make sure they always help their fellow Jews not to suffer.

Now show me a third world country following your invented messiah that is doing well like the Jews. Mind you 20% of the Nobel prize in Physics, Chemistry, Medicine etc are held by the Jews, They have contributed to all the technology that are making your life easy today even though you don't have access to one quarter of the technology God has given the Jews which they are enjoying today.  

To start with your invented messiah decided to go and appear in Rome 300 yrs later to help a pagan Roman emperor Constantine win a Roman civil war that made your invented Jesus Christ the official religion and allowed them to take your invented Jesus Christ to the rest of the world as you can see in the photos. Is your invented Jesus Christ not wonderful?

Jesus Christ did not show his own Jewish people the sign of the cross in the sky with an instruction for Victory when Rome occupying Jerusalem, the Temple and Israel was wagging war against the Jews but allowed Rome to defeat the Jews and take all the Jews that were spared away as slaves, but about 300 years later your invented Jesus Christ decided to help a pagan Roman emperor fight and win his own civil war in Roman. Is your invented Jesus Christ not very wonderful.

2) He must be a member of the tribe of Judah (Genesis 49:10) and a direct male descendant of King David (I Chronicles 17:11, Psalms 89:29-38, Jeremiah 33:17, II Samuel 7:12-16) and King Solomon. (I Chronicles 22:10, II Chronicles 7:18)

3) He must gather the Jewish people from exile and return them to Israel. (Isaiah 27:12-13, Isaiah 11:12)

6) He must influence the entire world to acknowledge and serve one God Almighty. (Isaiah 11:9, Isaiah 40:5, Zephaniah 3:9)

This is why the Jews will not fall for your invented Jesus Christ and will only continue to wait for the True Messiah God Almighty have promised them.

MaxInDHouse:

Now there is a question i asked one former Jew practicing Judaism who is presently one of Jehovah's Witnesses:

Will the Messiah come when Israelites are lost and can't find their ways back to their homeland?

So i asked him again:

How many tribes are the children of Jacob (Israel) and how many are called "Jews"?

Then i asked him: "where are the remaining ten tribes of Israel since all the Israelites must be together when the Messiah comes?"

He returned back to Israel and convinced his own dad that Jesus of Nazareth was truly the promised Messiah if the tribes of Israel have scattered never to be assembled again.

Well it may interest you that that's exactly the CURSE Jesus laid on the Israelites for rejecting him as their promised Messiah! Luke 11:23 smiley

Re: Man Created The Concept "God" Inorder To Explain The Mystery Of Life. by MaxInDHouse(m): 3:51pm On Jul 09, 2023
MindHacker9009:

According to his story Jesus was of Jewish descent {Matthew 1:6-16} that's why he's called the son of David! Matthew 20:30
MindHacker9009:

This is not the meaning of what Isaiah said God will not honour those that dishonour Him the Israelites as a whole and Jews showed lack of faith continuously so just as God told them through Moses He honoured only those having faith in Him from other nations and began addressing them as "JEWS" that's what Jeremiah said that it will no longer be the type of covenant He made with their ancestors, God will only acknowledge those having faith! Jeremiah 31:31-33
MindHacker9009:

The temple has been rebuilt in a spiritual sense {John 2:18-19} but they rejected it {John 1:11-12} what those faithless miscreants are expecting is another literal temple after it has been demolished with the city twice due to their faithlessness sorry temple connotes faith not just a building with faithless worshipers in it!
As for peace Jesus of Nazareth has gathered faithful people throughout the earth and they have love and peace permeating their gathering globally! Isaiah 2:2-4
MindHacker9009:

He can't influence everyone that's why he will destroy unbelievers {Luke 19:27 compare with Daniel 2:44} but that will be after his disciples have gathered faithful people throughout the earth under one umbrella! Act 1:8
MindHacker9009:

They will be destroyed when Jesus return with his heavenly armies because what God wanted has sufficed through Jehovah's Witnesses! wink
Re: Man Created The Concept "God" Inorder To Explain The Mystery Of Life. by sonmvayina(m): 6:30pm On Jul 09, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

You don't know the indepth meaning of IDOLATRY! wink

You are worshipping a man as God..

Let that sink in...
Re: Man Created The Concept "God" Inorder To Explain The Mystery Of Life. by sonmvayina(m): 6:39pm On Jul 09, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

According to his story Jesus was of Jewish descent {Matthew 1:6-16} that's why he's called the son of David! Matthew 20:30

This is not the meaning of what Isaiah said God will not honour those that dishonour Him the Israelites as a whole and Jews showed lack of faith continuously so just as God told them through Moses He honoured only those having faith in Him from other nations and began addressing them as "JEWS" that's what Jeremiah said that it will no longer be the type of covenant He made with their ancestors, God will only acknowledge those having faith! Jeremiah 31:31-33

The temple has been rebuilt in a spiritual sense {John 2:18-19} but they rejected it {John 1:11-12} what those faithless miscreants are expecting is another literal temple after it has been demolished with the city twice due to their faithlessness sorry temple connotes faith not just a building with faithless worshipers in it!
As for peace Jesus of Nazareth has gathered faithful people throughout the earth and they have love and peace permeating their gathering globally! Isaiah 2:2-4

He can't influence everyone that's why he will destroy unbelievers {Luke 19:27 compare with Daniel 2:44} but that will be after his disciples have gathered faithful people throughout the earth under one umbrella! Act 1:8

They will be destroyed when Jesus return with his heavenly armies because what God wanted has sufficed through Jehovah's Witnesses! wink

Continue deceiving yourself..

You must love the cult life...

Don Maxindhouse
Re: Man Created The Concept "God" Inorder To Explain The Mystery Of Life. by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:08pm On Jul 09, 2023
sonmvayina:

You are worshipping a man as God..
Let that sink in...

How many times do i have to tell you that Jesus is not the God of Jehovah's Witnesses?

Jesus is one of the worshipers of our God just like Moses and others so that your Jewish landlord has hacked your brains to the point where you no longer read to understand it's what he told you that's always ringing in your head! wink
Re: Man Created The Concept "God" Inorder To Explain The Mystery Of Life. by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:12pm On Jul 09, 2023
sonmvayina:

Continue deceiving yourself..
You must love the cult life...
Don Maxindhouse
The true God is the Almighty whose authority reach all the corners of the earth in other to fish out His worshipers no matter how far the nation.

So if after all your argument you can't present a global group practicing what your God is saying then know that you're just an idolater: worshipers of a demigod whose authority ends in a part of the planet, it's better you go back to worship stones and trees! wink
Re: Man Created The Concept "God" Inorder To Explain The Mystery Of Life. by MindHacker9009(m): 8:08pm On Jul 09, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

According to his story Jesus was of Jewish descent {Matthew 1:6-16} that's why he's called the son of David! Matthew 20:30wink

I will only repond to the above for now.

So if your wife tells you the Roman empire invented version of the holy spirit got her pregnant and you are not allow to go near her till after she gives birth. Then you can call that child a decendant of your great, great, great..................... grand fathers?
Re: Man Created The Concept "God" Inorder To Explain The Mystery Of Life. by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:17pm On Jul 09, 2023
MindHacker9009:

I will only repond to the above for now.
So if your wife tells you the Roman empire invented version of the holy spirit got her pregnant and you are not allow to go near her till after she gives birth. Then you can call that child a decendant of your great, great, great..................... grand fathers?

The child is not Joseph's it's his adopted child but Mary is a descendant of David from Bethlehem Ephrata!

Mary later had more than six children for her husband after giving birth to Jesus! smiley
Re: Man Created The Concept "God" Inorder To Explain The Mystery Of Life. by MindHacker9009(m): 9:06pm On Jul 09, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

The child is not Joseph's it's his adopted child but Mary is a descendant of David from Bethlehem Ephrata!

Mary later had more than six children for her husband after giving birth to Jesus! smiley

That's what the Roman empire who invented the New Testament told you. Even the two geneologies they gave are not the same and not that of Mary but of Joseph. The Jews don't know Mary other than the one the Roman empire invented and told them.
Re: Man Created The Concept "God" Inorder To Explain The Mystery Of Life. by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:16pm On Jul 09, 2023
MindHacker9009:

That's what the Roman empire who invented the New Testament told you. Event the two geneologies they gave are not the same and not that of Mary but of Joseph. The Jews don't know Mary other than the one the Roman empire invented and told them.

Guy how many notable people in our society knows poor humble young girls getting married to common men like carpenters and bricklayers?

Of course nobody knew Mary nah but people in Jerusalem can't deny Jesus of Nazareth because of the mighty works he performed in their midst, what most will say about him is that he's a magician but that he never existed ọmọ that one nah lie! smiley
Re: Man Created The Concept "God" Inorder To Explain The Mystery Of Life. by MessiahOfAfrica(m): 4:53pm On Jul 10, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

My guy it's a long story but i will try to summarise it!

The first century Jews believe in a Messiah that is to come but they had wrong expectations because the scriptures say the Messiah will conquer all the world rulers {Daniel 2:44} and establish his own government in Jerusalem {Isaiah 9:6-7} so they're expecting a racist and nationalist who will lead them to dominate all the strong nations.

But when Jesus came they noticed that there are some things he was doing like fulfilling the roles of the Messiah that's why they wanted to make him king even though he wasn't ready {John 6:15} at his birth the ruler in Jerusalem Herod the great wanted him killed because he knew that according to the scriptures the one to conquer all the Kingdoms of this world will be born in the town of King David (Bethlehem) so when astrologers from the East came to his palace to announce the birth of a child who will become the King of the Jews fear gripped King Herod the great immediately he wanted the child dead! Matthew 2:16

The child was taken to Egypt where Herod's authority can't reach him {Matthew 2:19-20} the child finally grew up in their midst with no sign until after his baptism by a Jewish prophet called "John the baptist" it was after his baptism that the Jews began seeing wonders in the hands of Jesus of Nazareth.

So don't let what those faithless miscreants claiming Jews say confuse you, do you know that even John the baptist who witnessed God's Holy Spirit like a dove landing on Jesus' head after his baptism began doubting if Jesus was truly the promised Messiah? smiley

Well that's due to the wrong expectations of the first century Jews!
John was imprisoned for preaching what is right but since he was the one who baptized the Messiah he felt Jesus will soon overthrow the evil world rulers and probably free him but when it was taking too long he sent his disciples to go and ask if Jesus is truly the promised Messiah they're expecting! Matthew 11:2-3

Even his own disciples were still in doubts due to wrong expectations, do you know that after saying Jesus is the Messiah {Matthew 16:13-16} they still feel something is missing?
Well he took them to a lofty mountain where Moses and Elijah appeared to them so they asked him "why did the Scribes say Elijah must come first (before we can see the Messiah)?" Matthew 17:10

Of course the scriptures say Elijah will prepare the way for the Christ {Malachi 4:5} so Jesus revealed to his closest confidants that John the baptist has fulfilled that role {Matthew 17:11-13} and according to John himself he said he's the voice of the one preparing the way for the Christ! John 1:19-24

So after killing Jesus of Nazareth the Jewish rulers tried to cover up his case by telling his disciples not to talk about him again {Act 4:18; 5:28} because they don't want their children to come and find out the truth about Jesus of Nazareth!

Today please go to Jerusalem where all these things happened and ask them if there was never a young Jew by the name of Jesus of Nazareth in their history. They will tell you he lived and died but as for being their Messiah they don't agree with that.

So i asked him again:

Liked and Shared.

This is really intriguing and revealing.

I'm learning alot already.

I have some questions.

But, I won't be in a rush to ask them.
Re: Man Created The Concept "God" Inorder To Explain The Mystery Of Life. by MessiahOfAfrica(m): 4:55pm On Jul 10, 2023
MindHacker9009:

Mr follower of your invented Jesus Christ where do you think you are running to, come back here jor so that me and Sonmvayina can continue expose your invented Jesus Christ for you to see. The New Testament you are quoting from was invented by the Roman empire that invented your messiah.

I know you hate the Jews because Satan that is behind your invented messiah hates anyone God Blesses. The Jews are Blessed in Isreal in Europe, In America and everywhere in the world as they follow the Toral God has given them to make sure they always help their fellow Jews not to suffer.

Liked and Shared.

Honestly, Men Created The Concept "God" To Manipulate Men.
Re: Man Created The Concept "God" Inorder To Explain The Mystery Of Life. by MessiahOfAfrica(m): 4:59pm On Jul 10, 2023
MindHacker9009:

I had to edit your post because I'm not sonmvayina as you continue to claim, though we share the same views on your invented messiah.

The first mention of Jesus of Nazareth was in AD 93 - 94 by a Jewish historian who had switched sides to the Roman empire to save his own life after he lead the revolt in Galilee against the Romans but was quashed by the Roman empire, as he joined sides with the Romans they gave him an apartment in the kings yard in Rome and was used to help invent the Jesus story.
There were scribes keeping records thousands of years before you invented Jesus Christ was born and during the time of his FAKE ministry that ended in 33 AD but none of them wrote about your invented messiah. The only Jesus of Nazareth the Jew knows if the one Christians have told them.

I will put these to you again:
I know you hate the Jews because Satan that is behind your invented messiah hates anyone God Blesses. The Jews are Blessed in Israel in Europe, In America and everywhere in the world as they follow the Toral God has given them to make sure they always help their fellow Jews not to suffer.

Wow.

This is Extremely Powerful.

1 Like

Re: Man Created The Concept "God" Inorder To Explain The Mystery Of Life. by sonmvayina(m): 9:14pm On Jul 10, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

The true God is the Almighty whose authority reach all the corners of the earth in other to fish out His worshipers no matter how far the nation.

So if after all your argument you can't present a global group practicing what your God is saying then know that you're just an idolater: worshipers of a demigod whose authority ends in a part of the planet, it's better you go back to worship stones and trees! wink

Do you mean like a cult group ?

No...I don't belong to any..

I just follow God's commandment and statues....I don't need a crowd to do so...

You think he is going to punish me??
Re: Man Created The Concept "God" Inorder To Explain The Mystery Of Life. by sonmvayina(m): 9:20pm On Jul 10, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

How many times do i have to tell you that Jesus is not the God of Jehovah's Witnesses?

Jesus is one of the worshipers of our God just like Moses and others so that your Jewish landlord has hacked your brains to the point where you no longer read to understand it's what he told you that's always ringing in your head! wink

Did the God of Moses ever say he had a son he was sending as a sin sacrifice?

So you see my friend, they are different. That is what I have been singing into your head..

The Jewish God and their concept of God is different from the jW concept and God...

That's my point..

1 Like

Re: Man Created The Concept "God" Inorder To Explain The Mystery Of Life. by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:52pm On Jul 10, 2023
sonmvayina:

Do you mean like a cult group ?
No...I don't belong to any..
I just follow God's commandment and statues....I don't need a crowd to do so...
You think he is going to punish me??

Ọmọ everyone around you believe in their personal "CHI" as long as they don't think of hurting others they feel God has approved them. The only difference between you and i is that i'm one of those fulfilling what is written in the Bible book of Isaiah 2:2-4 so if you're not interested in that i also am not interested in your "CHI" my own God is a God of fulfilment among His multitude of worshipers doing His will.

You can continue with whatever your own God wants my own is fulfilling what mankind needs today so if yours is the god let it do whatever it wishes for those not doing it's will but as for my own God all haters of peace He will exterminate! Psalms 37:9-11 smiley
Re: Man Created The Concept "God" Inorder To Explain The Mystery Of Life. by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:56pm On Jul 10, 2023
sonmvayina:

Did the God of Moses ever say he had a son he was sending as a sin sacrifice? So you see my friend, they are different. That is what I have been singing into your head.. The Jewish God and their concept of God is different from the jW concept and God...That's my point..

You're never consistent with your beliefs! cheesy

A moment you will quote Moses the next moment you will say it's allegory.

Ọmọ first get yourself together, figure out what you want to believe about the Bible before thinking of what to say about the book! wink
Re: Man Created The Concept "God" Inorder To Explain The Mystery Of Life. by MindHacker9009(m): 10:15am On Jul 11, 2023
MessiahOfAfrica:

Liked and Shared.
Honestly, Men Created The Concept "God" To Manipulate Men.

All the God's before the invention of Jesus Christ are real deities. But all the religions from the invention of Jesus Christ were created to manipulate people.

I know you'll laugh at this Bar Beach mami water story. I too would have done the same before but now after I was jazzed by a woman who goes to a white garment church that goes to pray at the Bar Beach and made me to marry in America, I now know that such stories are not a joke.
The lady told me she knew she was going to marry me before she came to America, to me I just thought these were ladies talk, but after many years with her and after God Almighty delivered me from her, I don't take these Bar Beach mami water stories as a joke anymore.

Here is a confession by a pastor called chidubem okwu who narrated his life story of how he was initiated into occultism by his General Overseer senior friend and mentor. He talked of how he went to the Bar Beach in Lagos one night and slept with a mermaid physically and thereafter the mermaid made the sign of the cross on her head touching her vagina.
And from then on he too began to operate in powerful “gifts” of “touch and fall”, “look and follow”etc. The only thing the mermaid told him was that he had to renew the power once a month by sleeping with a virgin and married women.
Re: Man Created The Concept "God" Inorder To Explain The Mystery Of Life. by sonmvayina(m): 11:26am On Jul 11, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

You're never consistent with your beliefs! cheesy

A moment you will quote Moses the next moment you will say it's allegory.

Ọmọ first get yourself together, figure out what you want to believe about the Bible before thinking of what to say about the book! wink

Let us check context first...before we move on
Is there anywhere in the Jewish scriptures that remotely speak of God sending his son as a Ransome ?
Re: Man Created The Concept "God" Inorder To Explain The Mystery Of Life. by sonmvayina(m): 11:32am On Jul 11, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

Ọmọ everyone around you believe in their personal "CHI" as long as they don't think of hurting others they feel God has approved them. The only difference between you and i is that i'm one of those fulfilling what is written in the Bible book of Isaiah 2:2-4 so if you're not interested in that i also am not interested in your "CHI" my own God is a God of fulfilment among His multitude of worshipers doing His will.

You can continue with whatever your own God wants my own is fulfilling what mankind needs today so if yours is the god let it do whatever it wishes for those not doing it's will but as for my own God all haters of peace He will exterminate! Psalms 37:9-11 smiley

Why do you feel you need to be a member of a cult to please God ?

And do you think God will punish me for obeying his laws and commandments without belonging to a cult or group?
Re: Man Created The Concept "God" Inorder To Explain The Mystery Of Life. by MaxInDHouse(m): 11:39am On Jul 11, 2023
sonmvayina:

Let us check context first...before we move on
Is there anywhere in the Jewish scriptures that remotely speak of God sending his son as a Ransome?

Isaiah 9:6-7

Whether you agree or disagree that's enough to convince anyone who wants to see a difference in the way people around him does things.

The Prince of Peace will gather faithful people throughout the earth under one umbrella and make them peace lovers! Isaiah 2:2-4
Whatever your Jewish landlord told you in contrary to this is immaterial unless he present a global family of peace loving worshipers who are following their Torah.

If that's not possible then forget it they're no longer God's people if they can't fulfil God's will! wink
Re: Man Created The Concept "God" Inorder To Explain The Mystery Of Life. by MaxInDHouse(m): 11:41am On Jul 11, 2023
sonmvayina:

Why do you feel you need to be a member of a cult to please God ? And do you think God will punish me for obeying his laws and commandments without belonging to a cult or group?

You're already a member of a secret CULT if you're always arguing here about something yet you can't present a global group that's practicing what you're saying.

God's people must fish out faithful individuals in all the nations a cult can never do that! wink
Re: Man Created The Concept "God" Inorder To Explain The Mystery Of Life. by sonmvayina(m): 12:13pm On Jul 11, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

You're already a member of a secret CULT if you're always arguing here about something yet you can't present a global group that's practicing what you're saying.

God's people must fish out faithful individuals in all the nations a cult can never do that! wink

Is there anywhere God said people must follow his commandments or laws in group?

You are still not getting anything..

Why do you feel the need to be a member of a group or cult to please God?

Did he ever command this?

1 Like

Re: Man Created The Concept "God" Inorder To Explain The Mystery Of Life. by MaxInDHouse(m): 12:22pm On Jul 11, 2023
sonmvayina:

Is there anywhere God said people must follow his commandments or laws in group?
You are still not getting anything..
Why do you feel the need to be a member of a group or cult to please God? Did he ever command this?

If your own God doesn't expect you to be a member of any group before following it's laws then why coming here to argue with others?
You supposed to continue obeying your god in isolation not expecting anyone to accept what you concluded about the laws of your god!

Phinehas killed an Israelite for going against the laws of their God because they must do things in common so anyone not following the GROUP arrangement will be cutoff.

But if your own god doesn't demand such then why disturbing yourself instead of obeying your god in isolation after all you don't need any group for encouragement in obeying your god! cheesy

As usual you will always end up insulting your audience that's why i always treat you like a nonentity.
Re: Man Created The Concept "God" Inorder To Explain The Mystery Of Life. by sonmvayina(m): 12:55pm On Jul 11, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

Isaiah 9:6-7

Whether you agree or disagree that's enough to convince anyone who wants to see a difference in the way people around him does things.

The Prince of Peace will gather faithful people throughout the earth under one umbrella and make them peace lovers! Isaiah 2:2-4
Whatever your Jewish landlord told you in contrary to this is immaterial unless he present a global family of peace loving worshipers who are following their Torah.

If that's not possible then forget it they're no longer God's people if they can't fulfil God's will! wink

I have provided the passage from the new world translation...Isaiah wrote in past tense, to show that the son has already been born. But you keep pulling it out. If I call you a dummy, you will cry insult. The child will sit on David seat,meaning he will be a king...he is a prince. History says the child (future king Hezekiah) was 6 years old when Isaiah said this....
I just don't know where you see jesus there...

You really don't want to learn...

Re: Man Created The Concept "God" Inorder To Explain The Mystery Of Life. by Aemmyjah(m): 1:00pm On Jul 11, 2023
sonmvayina:

I have provided the passage from the new world translation...Isaiah wrote in past tense, to show that the son has already been born. But you keep pulling it out. If I call you a dummy, you will cry insult. The child will sit on David seat,meaning he will be a king...he is a prince. History says the child (future king Hezekiah) was 6 years old when Isaiah said this....
I just don't know where you see jesus there...

You really don't want to learn...

See this mumu
Is that the first time a prophecy was written in past tense?

And who could have been the child that fulfilled the prophecy?
You?
Re: Man Created The Concept "God" Inorder To Explain The Mystery Of Life. by sonmvayina(m): 1:10pm On Jul 11, 2023
Aemmyjah:

See this mumu
Is that the first time a prophecy was written in past tense?

And who could have been the child that fulfilled the prophecy?
You?

Olodo..

You have eyes but you cant see..

Read it again..Asswipe
Re: Man Created The Concept "God" Inorder To Explain The Mystery Of Life. by Aemmyjah(m): 1:27pm On Jul 11, 2023
sonmvayina:

Olodo..

You have eyes but you cant see..

Read it again..Asswipe

Go and read prophecies in the Bible especially regarding judgements of nations
They were usually given in past tense when the nation was still striving

Now, how did Hezekiah fulfill the roles of Eternal Father, Prince of peace, etc?
Re: Man Created The Concept "God" Inorder To Explain The Mystery Of Life. by sonmvayina(m): 1:35pm On Jul 11, 2023
Aemmyjah:

Go and read prophecies in the Bible especially regarding judgements of nations
They were usually given in past tense when the nation was still striving

Now, how did Hezekiah fulfill the roles of Eternal Father, Prince of peace, etc?

Do you know the meaning of context?

At this time King Ahaz was on the thrown and he was not such a good leader...

So Isaiah was telling them that king Hezekiah will be a better king......he was not referring to 700 years in the future......

Can't you even comprehend??

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Is Akin Adebayo A Celestial Or Of Apostolic Church? / Pastor Dressing Like An Imam? / Dis Church Name Is Scary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 142
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.