Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,995 members, 7,880,110 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 12:32 PM

Man Created The Concept "God" Inorder To Explain The Mystery Of Life. - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Man Created The Concept "God" Inorder To Explain The Mystery Of Life. (2371 Views)

Was Man Created With The Intention To Fall Into Sin From The Beginning? / Please I Need Trinitarians To Explain Hebrews 1:1-3 For Me / Adam Was The First White Man Created, NOT The First Man. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Created The Concept "God" Inorder To Explain The Mystery Of Life. by Aemmyjah(m): 5:02pm On Jul 11, 2023
sonmvayina:

Do you know the meaning of context?

At this time King Ahaz was on the thrown and he was not such a good leader...

So Isaiah was telling them that king Hezekiah will be a better king......he was not referring to 700 years in the future......

Can't you even comprehend??

How did Hezekiah fulfill those roles?
Be evading question
Re: Man Created The Concept "God" Inorder To Explain The Mystery Of Life. by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:39pm On Jul 11, 2023
Aemmyjah:

Be evading question

He always use different accounts to drive his opinion but once you disagree with him it's one insult or another! cheesy
Re: Man Created The Concept "God" Inorder To Explain The Mystery Of Life. by sonmvayina(m): 8:34pm On Jul 11, 2023
Aemmyjah:

Be evading question
Read it in context to understand what he is saying..
Listen to this ...it's just 26 minutes..but it will cure your ignorance

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B1JTb7qGwgI

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Created The Concept "God" Inorder To Explain The Mystery Of Life. by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:10pm On Jul 11, 2023
sonmvayina:

So because this man claims he's a Jew he knows the true God more than i do shey? cheesy
Re: Man Created The Concept "God" Inorder To Explain The Mystery Of Life. by Aemmyjah(m): 5:21am On Jul 12, 2023
sonmvayina:

I am not listening to the opinion of one man
Explain it yourself
How did Hezekiah fulfill the role of Mighty God
Prince of Peace
Eternal Father?
Re: Man Created The Concept "God" Inorder To Explain The Mystery Of Life. by Aemmyjah(m): 5:21am On Jul 12, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

So because this man claims he's a Jew he knows the true God more than i do shey? cheesy

U mind him?
Re: Man Created The Concept "God" Inorder To Explain The Mystery Of Life. by MindHacker9009(m): 5:55am On Jul 12, 2023
Aemmyjah:

Explain it yourself
Prince of Peace
Eternal Father?

How did your invented prince of peace fuifill that too when your invented prince of peace decided to go and appear in Rome 300 yrs later to help a pagan Roman emperor Constantine win a Roman civil war that made your invented prince of peace the official religion and allowed them to take your invented prince of peace to the rest of the world as you can see in the photos I posted before. Is your invented Jesus Christ not really a prince peace?

Your invented prince of peace did not give his own people peace but allowed the Roman empire occupying Jerusalem, the Temple and Israel to defeat the Jews and take all the Jews that were spared away as slaves, but about 300 years later your invented Jesus Christ decided to help a pagan Roman emperor fight and win his own civil war in Roman. Is your invented prince of peace not very wonderful.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0E_bRADucBI
Re: Man Created The Concept "God" Inorder To Explain The Mystery Of Life. by Aemmyjah(m): 6:14am On Jul 12, 2023
MindHacker9009:

How did your invented prince of peace fuifill that too when your invented prince of peace decided to go and appear in Rome 300 yrs later to help a pagan Roman emperor Constantine win a Roman civil war that made your invented prince of peace the official religion and allowed them to take your invented prince of peace to the rest of the world as you can see in the photos I posted before. Is your invented Jesus Christ not really a prince peace?

Your invented prince of peace did not give his own people peace but allowed the Roman empire occupying Jerusalem, the Temple and Israel to defeat the Jews and take all the Jews that were spared away as slaves, but about 300 years later your invented Jesus Christ decided to help a pagan Roman emperor fight and win his own civil war in Roman. Is your invented prince of peace not very wonderful.[img][/img]

Mr Hacked mined
Show evidence that what you say is true rather than borrow your brain to be injected with junkies from the internet
Mumu
Re: Man Created The Concept "God" Inorder To Explain The Mystery Of Life. by MindHacker9009(m): 6:34am On Jul 12, 2023
Aemmyjah:

Aemmyjah the Prince Of
Mumu
Re: Man Created The Concept "God" Inorder To Explain The Mystery Of Life. by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:01am On Jul 12, 2023
Aemmyjah:

Mr Hacked mined
Show evidence that what you say is true rather than borrow your brain to be injected with junkies from the internet
Mumu

Aemmyjah:

Explain it yourself
Prince of Peace
Eternal Father?

When talking about BRAINWASHING they don't know the meaning, ask me any question in the Bible and i will start telling you convincingly the truth i know but here is a person who said others are brainwashed bringing the video of another person to convince his own audience and when you ask him thought provoking questions he is annoyed turning to insults.

How can you prove you know what you're saying about God's word if it's what another man told you is your conviction? cheesy
Re: Man Created The Concept "God" Inorder To Explain The Mystery Of Life. by MindHacker9009(m): 8:05am On Jul 12, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

When talking about BRAINWASHING they don't know the meaning, ask me any question in the Bible and i will start telling you convincingly the truth i know but here is a person who said others are brainwashed bringing the video of another person to convince his own audience and when you ask him thought provoking questions he is annoyed turning to insults.

How can you prove you know what you're saying about God's word if it's what another man told you is your conviction? cheesy
You and your double Aemmyjah are the ones that turn to insults when we expose you invented prince of peace.

If you are not the one that has been BRAINWASHED then answer the question below. Also the New Testemant you like to quote from says in Luke 1:27 "Joseph, a descendant of David" so where does it say that Mary is a descendant of David? If you have not been BRAINWASHED how can Joseph not have $ex with Mary and your invented prince of peace is now a descendant of David?

Aemmyjah:

Explain it yourself
Prince of Peace
Eternal Father?

Your invented prince of peace did not give his own people peace but allowed the Roman empire occupying Jerusalem, the Temple and Israel to defeat the Jews and take all the Jews that were spared away as slaves, but about 300 years later your invented Jesus Christ decided to help a pagan Roman emperor fight and win his own civil war in Roman. Is your invented prince of peace not very wonderful.

Re: Man Created The Concept "God" Inorder To Explain The Mystery Of Life. by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:54am On Jul 12, 2023
MindHacker9009:

Luke 1:27 "Joseph, a descendant of David" so where does it say that Mary is a descendant of David?

According to the custom of the Jews marriage automatically makes Joseph a son of Mary's father that's what the account of Matthew is telling you:

"Jacob became father to Joseph the husband of Mary, of whom Jesus was born, who is called Christ" Matthew 1:16

If you crosscheck the two accounts of Matthew and Luke you will find out that there's a difference along the line because they're both from Bethlehem Ephrata and as descendants of King David both Joseph and Mary came from the same ancestor but their grand and great grandfathers differ! smiley
Re: Man Created The Concept "God" Inorder To Explain The Mystery Of Life. by sonmvayina(m): 2:50pm On Jul 12, 2023
Aemmyjah:

Explain it yourself
Prince of Peace
Eternal Father?

This is what you get when you read a faulty translation.
See what Isaiah originally wrote..it was God who called his name the prince of peace...

Re: Man Created The Concept "God" Inorder To Explain The Mystery Of Life. by MaxInDHouse(m): 3:08pm On Jul 12, 2023
sonmvayina:

This is what you get when you read a faulty translation. See what Isaiah originally wrote..it was God who called his name the prince of peace...
Wait and see which translation is faulty as they fail forever to fulfil God's promise and no other Messiah is coming but their doom; wink
Re: Man Created The Concept "God" Inorder To Explain The Mystery Of Life. by sonmvayina(m): 3:14pm On Jul 12, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

Wait and see which translation is faulty as they fail forever to fulfil God's promise and no other Messiah is coming but their doom; wink

It is none of your business..

Isaiah was talking about king Hezekiah...he has come and gone.
He certainly was not talking about a demi god.
Or a sin sacrifice...

So maintain your JW lane...
Re: Man Created The Concept "God" Inorder To Explain The Mystery Of Life. by MaxInDHouse(m): 3:24pm On Jul 12, 2023
sonmvayina:

maintain your JW lane...

Will you forever also maintain yours without quoting or mentioning me? wink
Re: Man Created The Concept "God" Inorder To Explain The Mystery Of Life. by sonmvayina(m): 3:26pm On Jul 12, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

Will you forever also maintain yours without quoting or mentioning me? wink

When you stop misleading people that those passages refer to jesus....when deep inside you , you know they are not....

But you are scared of being disenfranchised from JW...

Learn, unlearn and relearn..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Created The Concept "God" Inorder To Explain The Mystery Of Life. by MaxInDHouse(m): 3:29pm On Jul 12, 2023
sonmvayina:

When you stop misleading people that those passages refer to jesus....when deep inside you , you know they are not....But you are scared of being disenfranchised from JW...
Learn, unlearn and relearn..

So in other words you won't maintain your lane but continue quoting and mentioning me ? cheesy
Re: Man Created The Concept "God" Inorder To Explain The Mystery Of Life. by Aemmyjah(m): 11:35pm On Jul 12, 2023
sonmvayina:

This is what you get when you read a faulty translation.
See what Isaiah originally wrote..it was God who called his name the prince of peace...

Ok then
How did he fulfill verse 6
Re: Man Created The Concept "God" Inorder To Explain The Mystery Of Life. by sonmvayina(m): 8:53am On Jul 13, 2023
Aemmyjah:

Ok then
How did he fulfill verse 6

What do you know about King Hezekiah?

Let start from there..
Re: Man Created The Concept "God" Inorder To Explain The Mystery Of Life. by Aemmyjah(m): 9:01am On Jul 13, 2023
sonmvayina:

What do you know about King Hezekiah?

Let start from there..

Is that my question?
Abi u think say u de ask small pikin dat yeye question wey no sabi Bible
Answer my question
Re: Man Created The Concept "God" Inorder To Explain The Mystery Of Life. by sonmvayina(m): 1:37pm On Jul 13, 2023
Aemmyjah:

Is that my question?
Abi u think say u de ask small pikin dat yeye question wey no sabi Bible
Answer my question

If you have done any homework you would not be asking that question..

2nd Kings chapters 18-20

2nd chronicles 20

Just educate yourself...

1 Like

Re: Man Created The Concept "God" Inorder To Explain The Mystery Of Life. by Aemmyjah(m): 3:57pm On Jul 13, 2023
sonmvayina:

If you have done any homework you would not be asking that question..

2nd Kings chapters 18-20

2nd chronicles 20

Just educate yourself...

Olodo
Instead of answering my questions
He dropped the chapters that discusses the life history of Hezekiah
Na Wetin I ask u be dat?
Re: Man Created The Concept "God" Inorder To Explain The Mystery Of Life. by MaxInDHouse(m): 4:26pm On Jul 13, 2023
Aemmyjah:

Olodo
Instead of answering my questions
He dropped the chapters that discusses the life history of Hezekiah
Na Wetin I ask u be dat?

They doctored a misconstrued interpretation in order to blind anyone reading their version not to think about Jesus {Luke 11:52} but they have failed woefully as long as they can't preach or teach to help other nations know God, ironically there is no portion in the Hebrew-Aramaic scriptures where Jews are ordered to go preaching their faith, moreover God will not support them to do so because they rejected Jesus who was given the power to commission that work {Matthew 28:18-20} Jesus promised his faithful disciples that they will receive power when God's Holy Spirit come upon them to do the work! Act 1:8

So he will continue to argue, insult, abuse and curse those coming across him using his three accounts: sonmvayina, MindHacker9009 and one other account but he can never ever find a single person that will agree with him.

WHY?

Judaism is never a religion to propagate so he's lying to his own soul! wink
Re: Man Created The Concept "God" Inorder To Explain The Mystery Of Life. by MindHacker9009(m): 6:54pm On Jul 13, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

According to the custom of the Jews marriage automatically makes Joseph a son of Mary's father that's what the account of Matthew is telling you:

"Jacob became father to Joseph the husband of Mary, of whom Jesus was born, who is called Christ" Matthew 1:16

If you crosscheck the two accounts of Matthew and Luke you will find out that there's a difference along the line because they're both from Bethlehem Ephrata and as descendants of King David both Joseph and Mary came from the same ancestor but their grand and great grandfathers differ! smiley

So you now know the custom of the Jews more than the Jews because you have knowingly accepted an invented Jesus Christ that never existed.

You keep avoiding this question below:

Why did your invented prince of peace decided to go and appear in Rome 300 yrs later to help a pagan Roman emperor Constantine win a Roman civil war that made your invented prince of peace the official religion and allowed them to take your invented prince of peace to the rest of the world as you can see in the photos I posted before.?

Why did your invented prince of peace not give his own people peace but allowed the Roman empire occupying Jerusalem, the Temple and Israel to defeat the Jews and take all the Jews that were spared away as slaves, but about 300 years later your invented Jesus Christ decided to help a pagan Roman emperor fight and win his own civil war in Roman.

Re: Man Created The Concept "God" Inorder To Explain The Mystery Of Life. by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:07pm On Jul 13, 2023
So anything you hear people say about Jesus is what you believe even without considering his words shey?
Well Jesus condemned racial prejudice so get it straight that the same person can't be the one behind wars! smiley

MindHacker9009:

So you now know the custom of the Jews more than the Jews because you have knowingly accepted an invented Jesus Christ that never existed.

You keep avoiding this question below:

Why did your invented prince of peace decided to go and appear in Rome 300 yrs later to help a pagan Roman emperor Constantine win a Roman civil war that made your invented prince of peace the official religion and allowed them to take your invented prince of peace to the rest of the world as you can see in the photos I posted before.?

Why did your invented prince of peace not give his own people peace but allowed the Roman empire occupying Jerusalem, the Temple and Israel to defeat the Jews and take all the Jews that were spared away as slaves, but about 300 years later your invented Jesus Christ decided to help a pagan Roman emperor fight and win his own civil war in Roman.

Re: Man Created The Concept "God" Inorder To Explain The Mystery Of Life. by MindHacker9009(m): 7:41pm On Jul 13, 2023
MaxInDHouse:
So anything you hear people say about Jesus is what you believe even without considering his words shey?
Well Jesus condemned racial prejudice so get it straight that the same person can't be the one behind wars! smiley

So if the Roman empire comes to Abeokuta and conquers you and your people and then tells you your Ifa got a virgin pregnant and that child is your king because the man the woman is to marry can be traced back hundreds of years or even thousands of years to the house of one of the kings in Abeokuta. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
This was the same thing that happened to the Jews and because the Jews have not left their brains under their beds is the reason they will never accept your invented messiah as their Messiah.
Re: Man Created The Concept "God" Inorder To Explain The Mystery Of Life. by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:06pm On Jul 13, 2023
MindHacker9009:

So if the Roman empire comes to Abeokuta and conquers you and your people and then tells you your Ifa got a virgin pregnant and that child is your king because the man the woman is to marry can be traced back hundreds of years or even thousands of years to the house of one of the kings in Abeokuta. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
This was the same thing that happened to the Jews and because the Jews have not left their brains under their beds is the reason they will never accept your invented messiah as their Messiah.

Guy pick your points one after another, Jesus is not partial so he doesn't support wars and the worstest part of your madness is saying the Jews were conquered by Romans yet God is behind them! cheesy
Re: Man Created The Concept "God" Inorder To Explain The Mystery Of Life. by MindHacker9009(m): 9:26pm On Jul 13, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

Guy pick your points one after another, Jesus is not partial so he doesn't support wars and the worstest part of MaxInDHouse madness is saying the Jews were conquered by Romans yet God is behind them! cheesy

The Jews were conquered about 2000 years ago but today they are amongst the world's top scientists and 20% of the Nobel prize winners are Jews. Can you compare any third world country following your Jesus Christ to Jewish communities in Israel or other Jewish communities around the world?
Re: Man Created The Concept "God" Inorder To Explain The Mystery Of Life. by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:32pm On Jul 13, 2023
MindHacker9009:

The Jews were conquered about 2000 years ago but today they are amongst the world's top scientists and 20% of the Nobel prize winners are Jews. Can you compare any third world country following your Jesus Christ to Jewish communities in Israel or other Jewish communities around the world?

You're really a clown!

People who are into demonism can do all that, China aren't Judaists and they're number one when talking about science the world is buying their products.
What God said about those worshiping Him in our time is written in the Bible book of Isaiah 2:2-4
It has nothing to do with scientific discoveries! smiley
Re: Man Created The Concept "God" Inorder To Explain The Mystery Of Life. by Aemmyjah(m): 7:17am On Jul 14, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

You're really a clown!

People who are into demonism can do all that, China aren't Judaists and they're number one when talking about science the world is buying their products.
What God said about those worshiping Him in our time is written in the Bible book of Isaiah 2:2-4

He's desperately trying to raise a religion that no longer has God's approval
Next, he'll brag that they have one of the best universities and the Iron dome

1 Like

Re: Man Created The Concept "God" Inorder To Explain The Mystery Of Life. by MindHacker9009(m): 1:19pm On Jul 14, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

MaxInDHouse is the biggest a clown in Abeokuta!

Yet with your invented messiah Abeokuta where you are based and all third world countries following your invented messiah cannot do 1% of what China is doing. Yet your invented messiah was able to walk on water, feed 5000 people with 2 loaves of bread and two fishes, flew up into the sky like a rocket 2000 years ago when NASA was not heard about and your invented messiah told his invented follows that if they believe they can do greater works than his invented works.
So do you mean that with all your belief in your invented messiah you still cannot do 0% of all the invented works he did?
You MaxInDHouse is the biggest clown in Abeokuta! cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Is Jesus God? / Eddie Long’s Church Is Collapsing / That's My King..

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.