Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,184,248 members, 7,923,228 topics. Date: Friday, 16 August 2024 at 08:49 PM

Please, How Can She Cope? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please, How Can She Cope? (1653 Views)

Men With Small Penis; 5 Inches And Below, How Do You Cope With Life And Sex? / Overly Tall Guys How Do U Cope With Self Esteem Cuz Mine Is Killing Me!! / How Do You Cope With Gossip Housewives As Neigbhours Being A Bachelor? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please, How Can She Cope? by Hamachi(f): 1:50pm On Jul 02, 2023
From DM
My husband and I have been married for almost 2 years now. He is a very good man . He is not a cheating type. The only thing is he likes sex so much that he always wants to have it everyday. I am tired. The annual leave he took has even increase the issue.

Please 🙏 how can one cope? Is there any married lady that has experienced this. How did you handle it?
Re: Please, How Can She Cope? by myyansh68(m): 1:53pm On Jul 02, 2023
grin
That's what I will do to my wife.

6 Likes

Re: Please, How Can She Cope? by taylor89(m): 2:02pm On Jul 02, 2023
kiss
Re: Please, How Can She Cope? by diogo23: 2:11pm On Jul 02, 2023
Women can't be pleased , he want only you problem, he go outside problem, what do you people want? You should know that he had high lidibo from the beginning

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please, How Can She Cope? by jaeyking(m): 2:23pm On Jul 02, 2023
You definitely knew he had this his sexual drive before the marriage.

He didn't change during courtship don't expect him to change during marriage

U are lucky he wants only u sef

Have a talk with him
And draft out how many days u guys should have the sex

Communication is the key

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please, How Can She Cope? by Reminderz: 2:24pm On Jul 02, 2023
Tell your man to marry a second wife...

women should be happier with the idea of their husband having a second wife than risking their husbands having side chics, which is even more dangerous due to exposure to diseases and investment on their husbands part to their side chics more than them... it will reduce their stress and burdens and they will even have more time for themselves and businesses, but no, instead of them to see the positive side of it, they will rather go against it... smh

social media and the west have brainwashed women into taking the wrong path while painting it as the good one for them... they will rather be a baby mama than be a first wife... they will rather be a feminist with no man than be submissive.. we would see who would later end up bearing the brunt..

5 Likes

Re: Please, How Can She Cope? by Nobody: 2:37pm On Jul 02, 2023
This is what happens when you say no before marriage.

I'm sure she also told him that she was keeping herself for marriage.

The only solution here is to either be in an open marriage, or change the marriage status from monogamy to polygamy.

4 Likes

Re: Please, How Can She Cope? by MrBrownJay1(m): 3:24pm On Jul 02, 2023
if you guys are not sexually compatible then let him A) get a 2nd wife to alleviate your sexual duties, B) teach you how to endure the sex or C) divorce you so that he can go find a sexually compatible woman to mount.

2 Likes

Re: Please, How Can She Cope? by Hamachi(f): 6:31pm On Jul 02, 2023
diogo23:
Women can't be pleased , he want only you problem, he go outside problem, what do you people want? You should know that he had high lidibo from the beginning
Oga! This not the solution, you are compounding the problem.
Re: Please, How Can She Cope? by Hamachi(f): 6:31pm On Jul 02, 2023
MrBrownJay1:
if you guys are not sexually compatible then let him A) get a 2nd wife to alleviate your sexual duties, B) teach you how to endure the sex or C) divorce you so that he can go find a sexually compatible woman to mount.
This is a bad advice na
Re: Please, How Can She Cope? by Hamachi(f): 6:34pm On Jul 02, 2023
jaeyking:
You definitely knew he had this his sexual drive before the marriage.

He didn't change during courtship don't expect him to change during marriage

U are lucky he wants only u sef

Have a talk with him
And draft out how many days u guys should have the sex

Communication is the key
BS
Re: Please, How Can She Cope? by Abolodje: 8:48pm On Jul 02, 2023
Hamachi:
From DM
I’m certain nobody sent this shit to your “DM” probably one of your olosho friends trying to redeem her finished pussy but then who cares?
Re: Please, How Can She Cope? by MrBrownJay1(m): 5:39am On Jul 03, 2023
Hamachi:
This is a bad advice na

bad advice for who exactly? as much as many women would gladly be sexualy miserable for the rest of their lives, majority of men wouldnt... BTW, nobody should plan to be sexually miserable for the rest of their natural life

these two ae sexually incompatible. its not gonna work unless something changes...so they have to choose between A, B or C....there is no other way.

1 Like

Re: Please, How Can She Cope? by diogo23: 8:16am On Jul 03, 2023
Hamachi:
Oga! This not the solution, you are compounding the problem.
My dear this is my humble opinion

1 Like

Re: Please, How Can She Cope? by Josephkabila12: 9:07am On Jul 03, 2023
The man should marry second wife

1 Like

Re: Please, How Can She Cope? by Sonnobax15(m): 9:37am On Jul 03, 2023
cool
Ok
Re: Please, How Can She Cope? by Quadribabaalagb: 9:46am On Jul 03, 2023
Sexual compatibility is key in marriage.

Better give am all the sex he needs if he's a good man.

Drop in siggy tho,I sell herbs

1 Like

Re: Please, How Can She Cope? by Hamachi(f): 10:59am On Jul 03, 2023
wink
diogo23:

My dear this is my humble opinion
Re: Please, How Can She Cope? by Hamachi(f): 10:59am On Jul 03, 2023
undecided
Josephkabila12:
The man should marry second wife
Re: Please, How Can She Cope? by Hamachi(f): 11:00am On Jul 03, 2023
angry
Abolodje:

I’m certain nobody sent this shit to your “DM” probably one of your olosho friends trying to redeem her finished pussy but then who cares?
Re: Please, How Can She Cope? by kaywhy09(m): 7:07pm On Jul 05, 2023
Share!

When you have more than enough, share.

1 Like

Re: Please, How Can She Cope? by imagrg(m): 11:36pm On Jul 05, 2023
Serve him à cup of lime juice five times a week for one month and thank me later. angry

1 Like

Re: Please, How Can She Cope? by Hamachi(f): 6:39am On Jul 06, 2023
shocked
imagrg:
Serve him à cup of lime juice five times a week for one month and thank me later. angry
Re: Please, How Can She Cope? by Hamachi(f): 7:16am On Jul 27, 2023

(1) (Reply)

What A Red Pill Woman Wrote About Her Gender* / Anytime Am Angry I Must Branch Ashawo Quarter / Safe Abortion.which Is Prefered And Why?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.