Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,479 members, 7,897,985 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 July 2024 at 03:30 AM

Muse - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Muse (146 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Muse by marischerry(f): 3:01pm On Jul 02, 2023
Now I have a letter to the one I call my MUSE.
MY MUSE,
Emotionally, I put this Little piece down, I hope it brings a warm wind of love to your heart.
Firstly, I don't take you for granted, I actually respect you with every ounce of blood in me. I worship the ground that you walk on. That is the level of love I have for you.
Remember yesterday you asked me what is our purpose on Earth and I replied you that it's finding our personal legend. I found my own personal legend and that legend is YOU. I asked the universe for LOVE and it conspired with other elements of the world to give YOU to ME. Looking back am grateful for the hospitality,the love, and care that you showered on me.
MY MUSE, letting go is the most difficult thing to do right now, I feel like my world is crashing with every second that goes by.
MY MUSE, MY LOVE, MY CROWN, MY KING, MY DESIRE, THE FATHER TO MY UNBORN CHILDREN please look back on us, give us a chance to come to the Lim light, give us a chance to tell this love story, give our unborn children a chance to see the world and kingdom of their parents.
LOVING YOU MY MUSE WAS THE EASIEST THING TO DO. With you it was different, from you I meet the most caring and loving mom ever, the best siblings. Baby please don't deny me love and family that I crave for.
LOVE AND KISSES
YOUR LOVE.

PS: If you know how best to live like you never knew someone or a therapist because I think I will be needing one. Please contact me.

(1) (Reply)

I Need Help / A Must Read! / Pure Sweet Soul

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.