Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,443 members, 7,964,812 topics. Date: Wednesday, 02 October 2024 at 09:16 PM

A Must Read! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Must Read! (151 Views)

Listen Up, Men A must Read (photo) / Exchange Of Spirit During Sex! (A MUST READ!) / The Spiritual Implication Of Deflowering A Virgin (a Must Read) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Must Read! by Odebayo4010(m): 11:38am On Jul 26, 2023
A MUST READ!

Any man can prove that he can do better than your boyfriend and win. The guy is aware there is a man in
your life and you have probably told him how unhappy you are or about the things that are annoying or irritates you about your boyfriend. Is easy for the new guy to play his cards correctly and win because he'll be working on corrections. He will therefore, tell you what you want to
hear and treat you the way you want to be treated because he is aware of what you want.

Sadly, that won't last long. Don't be fooled by the treatment he is giving you now. You are still not with him yet.
There is a huge difference between being pursued and being loved. A man on a mission will appear as a God sent.

One thing you should know is that men dont mind spending on lust. They don't mind going an extra mile for
a nut. He can do anything to get what he want or to get you to bed.

Men are hunters by nature. My advice is, don't give another man an opportunity to try you. Instead, help your man to understand what you want and how you want to be loved. Remember, healthy and successful relationships aren't found but made., 😇

Take my advice and thank me later.
That YORUBA BOY STAY IN ILESHA AT OSUN STATE

(1) (Reply)

Encounter With ONLI YAHNWESAVES / Lovers Community, join the forum to connect to the world / Dealing With Your Selfishness While Finding True Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.