Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,451 members, 7,911,109 topics. Date: Monday, 05 August 2024 at 03:17 AM

Family Cookathon: Which Of The Noodles Brand Do You Prefer ? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Family Cookathon: Which Of The Noodles Brand Do You Prefer ? (159 Views)

Family Cookathon: Poverty Alleviation In Nigeria (PAIN) Is My PAIN (Pics) / Suitors Now Prefer Our Maids For Marriage To Our Daughters / Marriage Now Vs Then – Which Do You Prefer? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Family Cookathon: Which Of The Noodles Brand Do You Prefer ? by MessiahOfAfrica(m): 10:59am On Jul 03, 2023
Me: Good Afternoon Ma,

SalesWoman: Good Afternoon Sir. Please, what do you want ?

Me: I want To Buy "Noodles"..... "Masters Noodles"

SalesWoman: Ehen....!!! You want to buy indomie ? Which one ?

Me: Give Me Masters Noodles.

SalesWoman: Which of The Indomie ?

Me: Masters

SalesWoman: Okay. (Handles Masters Noodles To Me).

..... And Then I Leave.

What's The Whole Point of This Story ?

Till Date; Many Nigerian Women Still Refer To "Noodles" as "Indomie".

Even when you tell them the particular noodles that you want to buy, it will just be like they are hearing "Indomie".... Like their ears are hearing "double" or something.

Even When You Tell Them that you want to buy "Indomie", They still ask you:

"Which of The Indomie?"

shocked

Our Nigerian Women Sha.

Sha Sha Sha; We Love And Appreciate Their Love and Care for Us All.

From My Short Narrative; it is obvious that I Love Masters Noodles and It is My Preference over Other Kinds of Noodles; and this is simply because of it's Yummy, Sweety Taste that comes with some little carrot spices.

So, The Question is Over To You:

What Kind of Indomie - sorry grin - Noodles Do You Prefer Most ?

Let's Know Your Favorite and Why!

1 Share

Re: Family Cookathon: Which Of The Noodles Brand Do You Prefer ? by MessiahOfAfrica(m): 11:14am On Jul 03, 2023
May LOVE Which is GOD ALMIGHTY Provide For Those That Have Nothing To Eat For Today.

Show Some LOVE To Anyone in Your Neighbourhood You Know Have Nothing To Eat.

Do It Because You Are LOVE And Godly.

(1) (Reply)

Top 30 In-demand Freelance Skills To Learn In 2023 / Daycare Center Is Newly Opened Around Ibeju Lekki / Long Sleeve Wedding Dresses: A Timeless Classic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.