Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,820 members, 7,945,625 topics. Date: Tuesday, 10 September 2024 at 09:25 PM

Family Cookathon: Poverty Alleviation In Nigeria (PAIN) Is My PAIN (Pics) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Family Cookathon: Poverty Alleviation In Nigeria (PAIN) Is My PAIN (Pics) (870 Views)

Family Cookathon: Which Of The Noodles Brand Do You Prefer ? / My Face-to-face Encounter With 'poverty' And His Four Children (photos) / How Guys Use Marriage To Plunge Themselves Into Perpetual Poverty. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Family Cookathon: Poverty Alleviation In Nigeria (PAIN) Is My PAIN (Pics) by MessiahOfAfrica(m): 6:02pm On Jun 20, 2023
"Family Cookathon: Poverty Alleviation In Nigeria (PAIN) is My PAIN."

~ The Messiah Of Africa (TMOA)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Family Cookathon: Poverty Alleviation In Nigeria (PAIN) Is My PAIN (Pics) by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 6:16pm On Jun 20, 2023
MessiahOfAfrica:
"Family Cookhathon: Poverty Alleviation In Nigeria (PAIN) is My PAIN."

~ The Messiah Of Africa (TMOA)
The last admin has been cooking enough poverty that will last Nigerians a lifetime

But the present admin is determined to putting in all the effort to ensure they tip over the boiling pot of poverty to spill out its content
Re: Family Cookathon: Poverty Alleviation In Nigeria (PAIN) Is My PAIN (Pics) by LegitWebsites: 6:17pm On Jun 20, 2023
What is Your Reason For Enrolling for The Cookhathon Cooking Marathon ?
Re: Family Cookathon: Poverty Alleviation In Nigeria (PAIN) Is My PAIN (Pics) by MessiahOfAfrica(m): 6:20pm On Jun 20, 2023
VeeVeeMyLuv:

The last admin has been cooking enough poverty that will last Nigerians a lifetime

But the present admin is determined by putting in all the effort to ensure they overturn the boiling pot of poverty to spill out its content

Who's The Last Admin?

Who's The Present Admin ? You mean HIS EXCELLENCY. BOLA, Ahmed Tinubu (BAT) And His Team?

Are You Part of His Team ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Family Cookathon: Poverty Alleviation In Nigeria (PAIN) Is My PAIN (Pics) by MessiahOfAfrica(m): 7:37pm On Jun 20, 2023
LegitWebsites:
What is Your Reason For Enrolling for The Cookhathon Cooking Marathon ?

My Reason For Enrolling For The Cookhathon Cooking Marathon is simply to Provide The Right Sensitization To Nigerian Men To Stand Up And Accelerate Ourselves Towards The Course of POVERTY ALLEVIATION IN NIGERIA (PAIN).

There Are Five (5) Integral Forms of POVERTY Crippling Millions of Nigerians Which Are:

1) The Poverty of Hunger and Starvation,

2) The Poverty of Poor Healthcare,

3) The Poverty of Poor Education,

4) The Poverty of Epileptic Power Supply,

5) The Poverty of Insecurity of Human Lives and Properties.

Very Recently - Just Last Week (On June, 13 2023); I Lost My First UNBORN CHILD To The Cold Hands of DEATH Because of The GREEDY, VILE and EVIL Nature of Some Certain Nurses in The General Hospital of UGEP, Cross-River State.

We got to The General Hospital at Past 1:00 AM - However; Despite Depositing The Sum of 53,500 Naira which was Part of The CS Operation Request of The Nurses on Duty on This Particular Day (June 13, 2023) - These VILE And EVIL Nurses Delayed in Calling The Medical Doctor on Duty To Be TIMELY in Getting My Wife Operated Upon. They Started Making Attempt To Call Up On The Medical Doctor Who SHOULD Be Responsible for Operating on My Wife Exactly 2 Hours After I Had Agreed To Make Payment.

"...Okay, I'm ready to make ALL OF THE NECESSARY PAYMENTS. Can I Get An Account Number To Make Payment into ?"

None of Them wanted to receive the part-payment of The CS Operation into Their Personal Bank Account Number Despite The Fact That They Claimed That There was No Bank Account For The General Hospital, UGEP.

They Told Me to go withdraw the money from A POS Operator at Past 1:00 AM.

As at The Time That We Got Her To The Hospital; She Had Fainted because She Had Already Lost Alot of Blood Due To The Fracture of The Placenta in Her Womb which had happened around 7:00 PM The Night Before.

However;

These Certain Set of Nurses Decided Not To Even HELP Provide My Wife with A QUICK AND ORDINARY FIRST AID Service To Fully Bring Her Back To LIFE.

They Delayed Until 1 Hour Before Providing My Wife with Any FIRST AID Service from The Facility of The General Hospital, UGEP.

They Continued with Their Sluggishness as They Made It Compulsory That I Provided Them with The Registration Card of The Hospital.

Despite Providing Them with This Registration Card; They Decided That I Go Ahead to Look For A POS To withdraw money before they could attend to my Dying Wife. cry

IF NOT For The Maternity Nurse That Followed Us To The General Hospital, and The Doctor That Was DETERMINED To Operate Quickly on My Wife on That Day;

By Now; Maybe - My Wife would have died.

But LIFE Gave Her ANOTHER CHANCE.

You See;

I've Started The "OUR UNBORN CHILDREN" Cookhathon Initiative (OUCCI) To Expose The Atrocities And CARELESSNESS of Many Nurses of The General Hospitals Prolonging The POVERTY of POOR HEALTHCARE Across Nigeria.

To Cut The Long Story - "Short";

My Wife Got Operated Upon 3 Hours After Her Arrival to The Hospital.

At This Time; Our Unborn Baby Had already Suffocated in The Pool of Blood Gushing Out From The Ruptured Placenta.

All Thanks To The HOSTILE, VILE And EVIL Nurses on SHIFT of The Night (June 13, 2023).

You All Needed To See How They Treated Myself, My Father-in-law, My Mother-in-law and My Wife That Very Day.

They Treated Us like We were HELPLESS HUMANS.

It was a very BIG PITY For Nigerian Women and Nurses!

We Lost Our Baby,

However; We will Do our BEST To Ensure That This Information Gets To The President of Nigeria - HIS EXCELLENCY. BOLA AHMED TINUBU (BAT) So That There Would be A FAST AND QUICK (FAQ) Necessary And Positive REFORM of All of The General Hospitals in Nigeria So That Other Parents of Nigeria will Not Continue To Loose Their Children To The VILE And EVIL Hands of Some Nurses and Medical Doctors in Nigeria.

Re: Family Cookathon: Poverty Alleviation In Nigeria (PAIN) Is My PAIN (Pics) by okirewaju(f): 8:44am On Jun 21, 2023
Oh Lord
I'm so sorry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Family Cookathon: Poverty Alleviation In Nigeria (PAIN) Is My PAIN (Pics) by LegitWebsites: 3:03pm On Jun 22, 2023
okirewaju:
Oh Lord
I'm so sorry

Thanks Dearie.

Your Empathy is Really Appreciated.

Too Much Love from Here.
Re: Family Cookathon: Poverty Alleviation In Nigeria (PAIN) Is My PAIN (Pics) by ItisWell22(f): 7:14pm On Jun 22, 2023
Really sorry about your loss.

Such a big, fine baby. 😢

May the Almighty comfort your family. 🙏😢

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Family Cookathon: Poverty Alleviation In Nigeria (PAIN) Is My PAIN (Pics) by kingthreat(m): 9:25pm On Jun 22, 2023
This is soo touching and sad. May those evil nurses never see anything good for the evil they helped perpetrate. God help you and your wife heal bro.

1 Like

Re: Family Cookathon: Poverty Alleviation In Nigeria (PAIN) Is My PAIN (Pics) by MessiahOfAfrica(m): 6:11am On Jun 25, 2023
ItisWell22:
Really sorry about your loss.

Such a big, fine baby. 😢

May the Almighty comfort your family. 🙏😢

My Sincere Appreciations To You, Goddess of Light.

Thanks Greatly for The Words of Comfort.
Re: Family Cookathon: Poverty Alleviation In Nigeria (PAIN) Is My PAIN (Pics) by MessiahOfAfrica(m): 6:14am On Jun 25, 2023
kingthreat:
This is soo touching and sad. May those evil nurses never see anything good for the evil they helped perpetrate. God help you and your wife heal bro.

Liked, Shared and Followed.

You are Worthy of My Praises.

My Wife sends hers too.

You are Greatly Blessed.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Family Cookathon: Poverty Alleviation In Nigeria (PAIN) Is My PAIN (Pics) by Diligent1(f): 8:05am On Jun 25, 2023
Oh my God, this is sad I don't know why government cannot employ enough doctors in the general hospitals and they have enough money to pay the salaries and allowances to senators who we don't feel their impact in our society.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Family Cookathon: Poverty Alleviation In Nigeria (PAIN) Is My PAIN (Pics) by MessiahOfAfrica(m): 11:44am On Jun 25, 2023
Diligent1:
Oh my God, this is sad I don't know why government cannot employ enough doctors in the general hospitals and they have enough money to pay the salaries and allowances to senators who we don't feel their impact in our society.

Together, We will Put An End To This.

We Are The Government - As A Collective Force of Unity.

In Unity, We Need To Analyse All of The Problems Causing The POVERTY of POOR HEALTHCARE in NIGERIA.

Then After;

We Must Align To Construct Workable Solutions That We can Propose To The Federal Government of Nigeria.

This is How To Play The Cards, Wisely.

One Step, At A Time.
Re: Family Cookathon: Poverty Alleviation In Nigeria (PAIN) Is My PAIN (Pics) by SafeHealthCoach: 1:46pm On Jun 25, 2023
MessiahOfAfrica:

My Reason For Enrolling For The Cookhathon Cooking Marathon is simply to Provide The Right Sensitization To Nigerian Men To Stand Up And Accelerate Ourselves Towards The Course of POVERTY ALLEVIATION IN NIGERIA (PAIN).

There Are Five (5) Integral Forms of POVERTY Crippling Millions of Nigerians Which Are:

1) The Poverty of Hunger and Starvation,

2) The Poverty of Poor Healthcare,

3) The Poverty of Poor Education,

4) The Poverty of Epileptic Power Supply,

5) The Poverty of Insecurity of Human Lives and Properties.

Very Recently - Just Last Week (On June, 13 2023); I Lost My First UNBORN CHILD To The Cold Hands of DEATH Because of The GREEDY, VILE and EVIL Nature of Some Certain Nurses in The General Hospital of UGEP, Cross-River State.

We got to The General Hospital at Past 1:00 AM - However; Despite Depositing The Sum of 53,500 Naira which was Part of The CS Operation Request of The Nurses on Duty on This Particular Day (June 13, 2023) - These VILE And EVIL Nurses Delayed in Calling The Medical Doctor on Duty To Be TIMELY in Getting My Wife Operated Upon. They Started Making Attempt To Call Up On The Medical Doctor Who SHOULD Be Responsible for Operating on My Wife Exactly 2 Hours After I Had Agreed To Make Payment.

"...Okay, I'm ready to make ALL OF THE NECESSARY PAYMENTS. Can I Get An Account Number To Make Payment into ?"

None of Them wanted to receive the part-payment of The CS Operation into Their Personal Bank Account Number Despite The Fact That They Claimed That There was No Bank Account For The General Hospital, UGEP.

As at The Time That We Got Her To The Hospital; She Had Fainted because She Had Already Lost Alot of Blood Due To The Fracture of The Placenta in Her Womb which had happened around 7:00 PM The Night Before.

However;

These Certain Set of Nurses Decided Not To Even HELP Provide My Wife with A QUICK AND ORDINARY FIRST AID Service To Fully Bring Her Back To LIFE.

They Delayed Until 1 Hour Before Providing My Wife with Any FIRST AID Service from The Facility of The General Hospital, UGEP.

They Continued with Their Sluggishness as They Made It Compulsory That I Provided Them with The Registration Card of The Hospital.

Despite Providing Them with This Registration Card; They Decided That I Go Ahead to Look For A POS To withdraw money before they could attend to my Dying Wife. cry

IF NOT For The Maternity Nurse That Followed Us To The General Hospital, and The Doctor That Was DETERMINED To Operate Quickly on My Wife on That Day;

You See;

I've Started The "OUR UNBORN CHILDREN" Cookhathon Initiative (OUCCI) To Expose The Atrocities And CARELESSNESS of Many Nurses of The General Hospitals Prolonging The POVERTY of POOR HEALTHCARE Across Nigeria.

At This Time; Our Unborn Baby Had already Suffocated in The Pool of Blood Gushing Out From The Ruptured Placenta.

All Thanks To The HOSTILE, VILE And EVIL Nurses on SHIFT of The Night (June 13, 2023).

You All Needed To See How They Treated Myself, My Father-in-law, My Mother-in-law and My Wife That Very Day.

We Lost Our Baby,

However; We will Do our BEST To Ensure That This Information Gets To The President of Nigeria - HIS EXCELLENCY. BOLA AHMED TINUBU (BAT) So That There Would be A FAST AND QUICK (FAQ) Necessary And Positive REFORM of All of The General Hospitals in Nigeria So That Other Parents of Nigeria will Not Continue To Loose Their Children To The VILE And EVIL Hands of Some Nurses and Medical Doctors in Nigeria.

Be Strong and of good courage

So sorry for your loss

There's more to come

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Family Cookathon: Poverty Alleviation In Nigeria (PAIN) Is My PAIN (Pics) by MessiahOfAfrica(m): 6:57pm On Jun 25, 2023
SafeHealthCoach:

Be Strong and of good courage

So sorry for your loss

There's more to come

Thanks Dearie.

I'm Stronger Than Ever.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Family Cookathon: Poverty Alleviation In Nigeria (PAIN) Is My PAIN (Pics) by ChybuzzDD(m): 5:41am On Jun 26, 2023
MessiahOfAfrica:

However;

You See;

We Lost Our Baby,

I sympathize with you over your loss, and I condemn the unprofessional actions of the Nurses at the General hospital, but I still find it unacceptable that you failed to recognize and highlight your own contribution to the whole issue.

Why did you choose to allow your wife deliver in a roadside maternity being manned by quacks, only to remember the general hospital at that critical hour?

How long was your wife in labour at that maternity? I believe she had a prolonged obstructed labour.

You noted she had lost so much blood before getting to the General hospital.

That's most probably from a ruptured uterus(womb) as a result of your wife being pumped with Oxytocin(aka hot drip) and urged to continuously push on the background of an obstructed labour.

Obstructed labour, prolonged labour, ruptured uterus and other causes of bleeding during labour(placenta previa, placenta abruptio, etc) are big risks to a baby's life and your regular maternity operators do not have the trainings, skills and experience to detect any of these early and make prompt referrals.

From the information you provided here, your baby most probably died at the maternity centre, and it'll be very unfair to lay all your blames at the feet of the Nurses at the General hospital.

I speak from my experiences in the early stages of my career while in Nigeria.

The health indices from Nigeria are very poor, but most of us, other than the health workers, contribute to those poor indices through our bad decisions.
I believe that, going forward, you'll be in a better position to make a better decision for your wife/relatives.
I sympathize with you, once again.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Family Cookathon: Poverty Alleviation In Nigeria (PAIN) Is My PAIN (Pics) by MessiahOfAfrica(m): 4:52pm On Jun 28, 2023
ChybuzzDD:

I sympathize with you over your loss, and I condemn the unprofessional actions of the Nurses at the General hospital, but I still find it unacceptable that you failed to recognize and highlight your own contribution to the whole issue.

Why did you choose to allow your wife deliver in a roadside maternity being manned by quacks, only to remember the general hospital at that critical hour?

How long was your wife in labour at that maternity? I believe she had a prolonged obstructed labour.

You noted she had lost so much blood before getting to the General hospital.

That's most probably from a ruptured uterus(womb) as a result of your wife being pumped with Oxytocin(aka hot drip) and urged to continuously push on the background of an obstructed labour.

Obstructed labour, prolonged labour, ruptured uterus and other causes of bleeding during labour(placenta previa, placenta abruptio, etc) are big risks to a baby's life and your regular maternity operators do not have the trainings, skills and experience to detect any of these early and make prompt referrals.

From the information you provided here, your baby most probably died at the maternity centre, and it'll be very unfair to lay all your blames at the feet of the Nurses at the General hospital.

I speak from my experiences in the early stages of my career while in Nigeria.

The health indices from Nigeria are very poor, but most of us, other than the health workers, contribute to those poor indices through our bad decisions.
I believe that, going forward, you'll be in a better position to make a better decision for your wife/relatives.
I sympathize with you, once again.

Liked, Shared and Followed.

Thanks Alot for The Empathy To Write Very Constructively and At Great Length of Understanding.

My Genuine Appreciations For The Sympathy Too.

Honestly, I already Took The Blame Of Everything That Happened That Day.

I already wrote this on the first thread that I created for this Health Sensitization Campaign.

I blamed myself for listening to my Mother-in-law Who Was Adamant That She Remained with The Maternity Nurse because My Wife's Younger Sister had birthed Two (2) Children under her care.

I also blamed myself for succumbing to The BLIND FAITH of My Mother-in-law Who Kept Arguing with The Nurse When The Nurse Earlier Suspected That My Wife was already Either suffering from The Condition of Placenta Previa or Placenta Abruptio.

The Nurse Advised That We Go For CS Operation.

My Mother-in-law Continued to Shut Her Down not to be negative. She claimed that None of Her Child would go through CS Operations.

I also told her we should leave for the hospital. But She Kept Arguing.

She Said We Should Continue To Pray for Safe Delivery as She Binds Any Negative Attack of The Evil Ones.

She said that some women labour for over 14 hours and they lose blood and go through pains, so - this case was not different.

Hence, I Had to calm down until the case got critical for my wife to continue to bear.

That was when i snapped out of HER BLIND FAITH.

And This Is Why I TAKE ALL THE BLAME That Happened To My Wife and Child despite My Mum Also Advising That We go directly to the hospital (via her phone calls). She lives in Lagos State.

However, On Getting To Hospital, The Maternity Nurse Tested The Pulse of Our Unborn Baby and Noted Clearly To Us That The Pulse of The Child was getting Weak.

This is why I'm pained that the nurses still took extra 3 hours Before they began to show any concern or care at all.

It was an Issue of BLIND FAITH Meeting VILENESS.

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria To Legalize Abortion? / Matured Mind / Should I Wait For Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.