Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,960 members, 7,873,085 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 07:55 AM

It's About Time The SE Clarify This Issue - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / It's About Time The SE Clarify This Issue (1221 Views)

Dear Nairalanders, Plz Help Me Clarify This Issue About Peter Obi / Leaked Audio: Clarify Position - Lai Mohammed Tells Peter Obi / Channels TV Host Had To Clarify The Difference Between BVAS And IREV For Obi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: It's About Time The SE Clarify This Issue by Odibembem: 4:21pm On Jul 04, 2023
mbaise1000:

I wanted to read and pass but when I read where you said IGBOS and inferiority complex, there you are wrong and I think you know it and psychologically you proved that you are the one suffering from that inferiority complex, a person suffering from inferiority complex will not stand against the whole shit hole hole like nigeria, and some world powers and all arabs for all of three years and half, I don't think that you will accuse an inferior group of tryny to suppress and take over your land and subdue you, as you and your type claim, I think you are the one suffering from inferiority complex here, because it's clear that all the degradation in your place are cursed by the people you are pandering to, are the IGBOS making the decisions in nigeria, we are saying here and asking why the federal government will not develop the sea port in calabar and port Harcourt as they are doing that of Lagos and you are here blaming and insulting IGBOS for saying that,
I know that there are people who see the CHAINS AND SHACKLES on their hands and legs as ornaments of gold and diamond, no problems, it can only become a problem when you begin to want everyone else to see things your way and be insulting those that don't see things your way, you are joining yourself to those enslaving you and calling IGBOS inferiorior? What exactly do you have that is not in abundance in IGBO land? Oil or gas or intelligent people? Who exactly are this we south south?

Are Igbos the owners of Calabar and Port Harcourt or Warri? Why are u crying over their ports? Besides it's not about developing a port, if it was so GEJ would had developed that in PH or Onne in his five years as President. It's about how lucrative it is to attract ships. By d way d port in Onne is very functional, if u like u can make better use of it,no one is saying u must use Lagos. And u seem not to understand d meaning of "inferiority complex". If u feel u are somehow not adequate enough, u would keep struggling to highlight what u think u are cos u feel others see u as less. But if u know u are a big boy, u feel relaxed, no need to start making noise for people to see u cos u know who u are. The Ibos seem to feel no one notice them, that's why they keep screaming for others to see them. They should calm down, there are far smarter ways of getting what u want. Truth is that d rest of Nigeria actually knows u guys are screaming for nothing, u don't have d most important ingredients for a great nation. Buhari called u a dot in a circle. He wasn't stupid
Re: It's About Time The SE Clarify This Issue by mbaise1000: 7:55pm On Jul 04, 2023
Odibembem:

Are Igbos the owners of Calabar and Port Harcourt or Warri? Why are u crying over their ports? Besides it's not about developing a port, if it was so GEJ would had developed that in PH or Onne in his five years as President. It's about how lucrative it is to attract ships. By d way d port in Onne is very functional, if u like u can make better use of it,no one is saying u must use Lagos. And u seem not to understand d meaning of "inferiority complex". If u feel u are somehow not adequate enough, u would keep struggling to highlight what u think u are cos u feel others see u as less. But if u know u are a big boy, u feel relaxed, no need to start making noise for people to see u cos u know who u are. The Ibos seem to feel no one notice them, that's why they keep screaming for others to see them. They should calm down, there are far smarter ways of getting what u want. Truth is that d rest of Nigeria actually knows u guys are screaming for nothing, u don't have d most important ingredients for a great nation. Buhari called u a dot in a circle. He wasn't stupid

And I am simply telling you that whatever you think you have, IGBOS will match you in it, anything
And if you think you are BETTER than IGBOS anywhere, you may want to prove that you me because you haven't said anything as regards to that then you can give the IGBOS in nigeria an advice on what they should do in nigeria and you should be sincere for onces and tell them exactly what you will do if you are in the position of IGBOS in nigeria and tell us what you will do too if that your advice will fail.
Buhari has proved what he is and what he can do and 90% of nigerians said he failed, so what can such one say about IGBOS? We rejected him twice because we know he is nothing and we have been proven right, you chose him twice and he failed you twice and I know you will still take him again if given the chance, that says much about you, dot in a circle Belgium is not smaller than old imo and Anambra state inside the dot in a circle but Belgium is far far better and in every way than nigeria, and you will give your right hand to even visit Belgium not to talk of getting a residence there, this dot in a circle statement says all about who made it and those glorifying it like you, that's thats the shit hole, enjoy your nigeria.
You see again how dumb you are? That IGBOS demand that the port in your own house should be developed to match that of Lagos and you are saying we should not sat that because it doesn't belong to the IGBO, we can see who isn't feeling inferior, and they spent money to send you to school
Re: It's About Time The SE Clarify This Issue by ImperialYoruba: 8:57pm On Jul 04, 2023
Flathead8:
I believe there most be something special, out of the ordinary, that only the SE region know about SS oil. Because I don't understand the desperation and eagerness to attach by force to a region that has constantly, times without number rejected your approach

An Ibo can forgive you for insulting Ojukwu and Kanu, but once you say SS is not part of SE, that's wehen you will see his other side! grin

There is something the SE is not telling us, but the north won't be caught off guard. Do henceforth, we the north are part of SS too, let us all be mad together! grin

north/SS grin

grin grin
NN/SS brotherhood
Re: It's About Time The SE Clarify This Issue by Odibembem: 9:57pm On Jul 04, 2023
mbaise1000:

And I am simply telling you that whatever you think you have, IGBOS will match you in it, anything
And if you think you are BETTER than IGBOS anywhere, you may want to prove that you me because you haven't said anything as regards to that then you can give the IGBOS in nigeria an advice on what they should do in nigeria and you should be sincere for onces and tell them exactly what you will do if you are in the position of IGBOS in nigeria and tell us what you will do too if that your advice will fail.
Buhari has proved what he is and what he can do and 90% of nigerians said he failed, so what can such one say about IGBOS? We rejected him twice because we know he is nothing and we have been proven right, you chose him twice and he failed you twice and I know you will still take him again if given the chance, that says much about you, dot in a circle Belgium is not smaller than old imo and Anambra state inside the dot in a circle but Belgium is far far better and in every way than nigeria, and you will give your right hand to even visit Belgium not to talk of getting a residence there, this dot in a circle statement says all about who made it and those glorifying it like you, that's thats the shit hole, enjoy your nigeria.
You see again how dumb you are? That IGBOS demand that the port in your own house should be developed to match that of Lagos and you are saying we should not sat that because it doesn't belong to the IGBO, we can see who isn't feeling inferior, and they spent money to send you to school

My first holidays to the UK was way back 2006, flew on d defunct Afriqya airline and transited thru Tripoli and landed at Gatwick, (return ticket then was 65k) just to let u know visiting Belgium is no big deal. But back to d discus, no one is dragging anything with Ndigbos in Nigeria, rather they are d ones dragging with everybody. Only them are making comparison trying to do what we call Okoro feeling funky. Regarding those ports, it's solely not in d hands of d FG, the host states are to be d game changers if we want to make a headway after all Lagos and not FG built Lekki port. I hate calling others to do what u can do for yourself. We of d Niger Delta will hold our govs and drag them to make our ports viable so ndigbo will make less noise. Their noise is just getting too irritating.
Re: It's About Time The SE Clarify This Issue by AfonjaConehead: 10:01pm On Jul 04, 2023
Flathead8:
I believe there most be something special, out of the ordinary, that only the SE region know about SS oil. Because I don't understand the desperation and eagerness to attach by force to a region that has constantly, times without number rejected your approach

An Ibo can forgive you for insulting Ojukwu and Kanu, but once you say SS is not part of SE, that's wehen you will see his other side! grin

There is something the SE is not telling us, but the north won't be caught off guard. Do henceforth, we the north are part of SS too, let us all be mad together! grin

north/SS grin

The fed govt says the world yaff gone beyond white collar job,better think fast and do something worthwhile with your existence, before you turn 40 o grin grin grin
Re: It's About Time The SE Clarify This Issue by AfonjaConehead: 10:09pm On Jul 04, 2023
Cabalgeneral:

Shameless people are you not the one who wanted to execute adaka boro, our founder of Niger Delta.
Is anywhere in Igbo land develop like Calabar, leave port Harcourt out of it for now.

Wike have shown you even asari dokubo has demonstrated the hatred we have for south east people,yet you continue begging.

Northerners we love not Igbo.

I am south south,Edo gidigba and we South South,have nothing against our eastern brethren.

Tell us where you are from?

Thunda faya all real parasites.

Thunda faya all the thieves plundering the Niger Delta resources.

All of you disgraced and votes GEJ out 2014, only the Igbos supported Jonathan but today you are telling us you mallams are our friend and the Igbos,our enemies!

Who owns the most of our oil wells today?

God punish all parasites

1 Like

Re: It's About Time The SE Clarify This Issue by mbaise1000: 3:10pm On Jul 05, 2023
Odibembem:

My first holidays to the UK was way back 2006, flew on d defunct Afriqya airline and transited thru Tripoli and landed at Gatwick, (return ticket then was 65k) just to let u know visiting Belgium is no big deal. But back to d discus, no one is dragging anything with Ndigbos in Nigeria, rather they are d ones dragging with everybody. Only them are making comparison trying to do what we call Okoro feeling funky. Regarding those ports, it's solely not in d hands of d FG, the host states are to be d game changers if we want to make a headway after all Lagos and not FG built Lekki port. I hate calling others to do what u can do for yourself. We of d Niger Delta will hold our govs and drag them to make our ports viable so ndigbo will make less noise. Their noise is just getting too irritating.
If you check my comment again, you will see that my main point of mentioning Belgium is not to know whether you have traveled before or not, my point is that size or population number of doesn't matter, it's better to be in a dit with the population of five hundred thousand and get all the basic requirements for a comfortable life than to be in a large country and lack the smallest necessities of life as it is in nigeria today, BTW my first travel outside nigeria was in 1992, January with air France to Paris the return ticket then was 23k, so that's not what we are talking here, you gave said who built lekki port but I am talking of Lagos apapa port. It's unfortunate that the reason you will prefer that your right be lost is because you think IGBOS will be happy, if you get what is your right so and long as IGBOS will not be happy that it is built, let it wste or go other places, that's what you are saying here And that what IGBOS don't say, like we know , we see people who voted against their personal interests just to spite IGBOS, like we also know, there are people who see the CHAINS AND SHACKLES on their hands and legs as ornaments of gold and diamond, that's not our problem, the ONLY problem is when such ones do that and come to blame the IGBO for their woes and call us haters, we will naturally push back, what no body haven't done is give the IGBOS in nigeria the advice on what to do or how to react to the conditions of the IGBOS in nigeria being sincere knowing that that advice is what he will give himself if he were in the position of IGBOS in nigeria and tell us what he will do if that his advice fails
Re: It's About Time The SE Clarify This Issue by mbaise1000: 12:57pm On Jul 07, 2023
Odibembem:

Igbos are just one of over 200 ethnic groups in Nigeria. Less than ten of those ethnic groups have enjoyed d presidency with Ibos among d fortunate. My own ethnic group and d rest over 200 have never tasted presidency. Are we sons and daughters of a lesser god? So why d noise by d Igbos, are u people d only tribe? U contribute less to the commonwealth than d Minorities of d Niger Delta. The Igbos enjoy more political patronage in d other part of Nigeria than any other ethnic group, u benefit from Nigeria more than d rest of us yet u shout marginalisation d most. The Ibo candidate in d last election Peter Obi was d least prepared, he had a very below par pedigree as Anambra governor, he was never a superstar performer like Sullivan Chime, Dave Umahi, Akpabio or Fashola. Go to Anambra today, u won't see any solid infrastructure traced to his era or institutions he built that are enduring to this day. In Lagos we see LASTMA, LAWMA, LAGBUS, BRT, RRS etc that were initiated by Tinubu as gov not to talk of d Blue and Red rail line, Eko Atlantic City which were initiated by him and still under construction. What can u attribute to Obi in Anambra today? Obi installed Obiano who was an ED in his bank, that's godtaherism. Obi has gone thru APGA, PDP and now LP like a legendary prostitute making him part of our political problem. Yet Igbos somehow believe Obi should be voted for by every one of us, that he is d messiah and ur influencers would curse anyone who dare refuse to endorse Obi. What sort of a people ar u guys? Now that he lost, u guys are insulting everyone believing without evidence that he won. Is that d Igbo way?

Now if you still read my comments, I haven't being talking of politics and if you have understood a little more you would have also found out that I insist that we IGBOS, the avarage IGBO person is not interested in who is the president of nigeria, I never mentioned Peter obi or any political party in any of my comments and I never asked you to do what you don't want to do, when I said vote against your personal interest, I didn't say it's in this election or any other one, I was generally talking about everything about nigeria, I personally hate politics, that being said, that you are satisfied with being a gate man guiding your inheritance for others to use and pay you pittance is your choice, that you are satisfied with whatever little thing you are getting from your own natural resources is no business of mine, that you are not ready to ask for your right out of fear or for whatever reason is not my concern and not of that of the avarage IGBO person like I said there are people who see the CHAINS AND SHACKLES on their hands and legs as ornaments of gold, it's not our concern also, it only becomes a problem when you want everyone else to take and accept whatever you are ready to accept, if IGBOS have been there once like you said and because of that should not ask to be there again, how about those that has been there 4 5 times and asking for more, BTW tell me what you are contributing in nigeria that is not in IGBO land where is your state, I am not even interested in region tell me what is in your state that is not in my state, you said that the IGBO land doesn't contribute anything to nigeria, and you don't have to hide yourself, I am from MBAISE IMO state and very PROUD of that. You might as well tell me where you come from and tell me why you are PROUD of that place and why you are PROUD of nigeria because I am not PROUD of nigeria because there is nothing to be PROUD of in nigeria, because nigeria haven't done anything for me and I am not interested,
And I must tell you that any sane person who is not satisfied with what he has and wants more has the right to ask for it as long as He isn't destroying people's life demanding for it.
BTW again it's not only IGBOS that voted for obi, millions from other tribes voted for him too, mostly people who are not haters and jealous and intimidated by IGBOS

(1) (2) (Reply)

Subsidy Didn't Have To Go If We Had Strong Institutions. / BREAKING: 36 Military Officers Killed In Niger State, Says DHQ / Again Tinubu Caught And Exposed In The Web Of Lies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.